Coming Clean Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took one final image to send Brenda over the edge, however, as she now saw Jason lying down in the missionary between Cynthia's spread thighs, his hips forcefully back and forth as he fucked her. There was a look on Cynthia's face, that of a woman being consumed by lust and passion, but another one too, one that could lovingly look into her son's eyes and feel joy at being able to share these emotions with him. Suddenly, Brenda could hear Cynthia cry out to her son that she was cumming, and Jason followed suit with one last, hard push of his cock before unleashing his own ferocious orgasm inside her. And before Brenda knew it, she was cumming along with them.

**

"I'm... I'm not sure what to say, Brenda," Jackie said uneasily. The two of them were at her house again, having tea as they had so many times before. About a week had passed since Brenda had first gone on to the internet and had read the story about Cynthia and Jason. She had logged on to the site a couple more times after that, and while most of the other stories she read were as bland and uninteresting as what she'd first found, there'd also been a few others that had admittedly captivated her, stories of mothers and their sons wrestling with sorrowful wounds and forbidden desires that had brought them together in an unlikely, yet shockingly romantic way.

None of them, however, had struck her as deeply as that first story, however, and Brenda had read it several times again since then. The story was written with so little detail that Brenda regularly changed bits and pieces, and even more so when it came to the final paragraph that left so much to the imagination. Lately, she liked to picture Cynthia not going to her son's hotel room to ask for his forgiveness, but rather to seduce him. He would still be lying in bed, trying to fall asleep when Cynthia entered.

"Mom," he ask, "is that you."

"Yes, I was having trouble sleeping as was wondering if you'd like some company." Gone was the distraught woman that the story had wonderfully conjured. This Cynthia was confident, sexy, a woman who was fully aware of her desires and determined to fulfill them.

"Well... I guess," Jason replied. He could sense the excitement in her voice, and while it awakened his own desires he was still reeling inside from the insanity of what had happened to them only hours ago.

Jason looked up at his mother standing above him, with the moonlight shining on her through a window. She looked so beautiful, standing there in the terry cloth robe she was wearing, smiling confidently, and then, before he knew it, she slipped the robe off and let if fall from her shoulders, leaving her completely naked.

"You like what you see, don't you Jason?" she practically purred.

"Yes, oh god yes," he replied, in genuine awe.

"Then maybe we can continue where we left off. You see, I didn't exactly get to finish, and if you want to be a good lover you should know it's impolite to leave a woman without letting her cum too."

"I'll try to remember that," Jason chuckled softly as he began getting comfortable with the situation.

"Good, now move over," Cynthia said as she strode over to bed. "I expect you to do everything I tell you and to keep doing it until you get it right."

"Mom, are you sure about this?" Jason asked, inserting a serious tone back into their conversation.

"I'm not sure about anything, son," Cynthia replied with equal seriousness, "other than I want you, and I need you. After what happened on the plane... I should be trying to forget it happened, but all I can think of is how I want more."

"Me too," Jason replied sheepishly.

Every variation she conjured would end in the same way for Brenda, giving her a fiery climax as she now openly masturbated to the story while she read.

"Me neither," Brenda replied awkwardly. After their last conversation, Brenda had resolved not to be the closed-off person that Jackie had accused her of being. It had been difficult, extremely difficult at times to tell Jackie what had happened, but she nevertheless had painstakingly done so.

"Well, I'm glad you're being honest with me, Brenda, or at least honest with yourself."

"In the end, I don't think there's a lot to be embarrassed over," Brenda reasoned. "I mean, thousands of people visit those sites and I doubt it means anything for them."

"The Brenda I spoke to the first time about this would never have said that."

"You're probably right, but there was also a lot more going on back then too. You were talking about you and Kyle, and it wasn't just some silly story. And then... and then to bring in Brian. I still don't know what to say about that. I guess that's why I'm talking to you about this now."

"What is it you want to know, Brenda?"

"If he's just having fun reading porn, then I honestly don't give a shit," Brenda said, "even if it is something more unusual like mother-son stories. I can't exactly get all high and mighty about that myself now, even if I wanted to. But you implied something more the other day, that Brian wanted to be like you and Kyle, to do it for real. I need to know if that's the case."

"Are you sure, Brenda? You might not like the answer."

"Well, I guess I can take that to mean yes," Brenda sighed with dejection. "How can you be so sure, did Brian really tell Kyle all that?"

Brenda could see her friend become noticeably apprehensive, something that rarely happened with Jackie.

"I didn't want to tell you this before, because I thought you'd get upset, but it's not only Kyle that's spoken to Brian about him and me. He and I talked about it as well."

"What the fuck, Jackie! Why did you lie to me the other day, then, and what else have you been lying about? And to think, you have the gall to get on my case about not being open with you!"

"I know, I feel terrible about it Brenda and I'm sorry. I promise, no more lies."

"Why didn't you tell me that you'd spoken to Brian yourself?"

"I was worried, thinking that you might believe that it was me putting these ideas in his head."

"I'm not convinced that you haven't been..."

"I swear Brenda, everything else I said to you was true. After Kyle told me about Brian, I had similar questions to the ones you're having now. You're right when you say that it's common for people to have crazy sex fantasies, and I wanted to know if what Brian was feeling was more than just that."

"I'm amazed that he would even talk to you about it. I barely get a text from him every other day and it's always the same bland message."

"He'd had a tough time even talking about it to Kyle at first, and I dunno, at some point I knew I had to get more. Kyle was reluctant to pressure Brian any further, and that's when I decided to step in. Even though I don't know him that well, I had a feeling I might get him to talk."

"And why is that?" Brenda asked.

"Brian's a sweet, sensitive guy. A lot of times I find men like that are more comfortable talking to a woman about these things."

Brenda's countenance became noticeably dejected, and Jackie quickly chimed in to respond:

"I know Brenda, it should have been you rather than me. And it still can be you, in the way it really matters, if only you're willing to give it a chance."

"Jackie, I can't just hop into bed with my son..."

"But he wants to Brenda, so badly..." Jackie said, finishing her friend's sentence with more emotion than Brenda could have ever expected. "I wish you could have heard him. There was so much love in his voice, so much passion, I practically started tearing up, and since you're insisting on the complete truth, I even got a bit excited. If Kyle had ever spoken to me like that over the years, I don't know what I would have done. Actually, I do know."

"Oh my god, I can't believe you got turned on talking to Brian on the phone," Brenda said in disbelief.

"You should," Jackie plainly replied. "There's an amazing lover in him, just ready to come out. He just needs the right woman to coax it out of him."

"Maybe," Brenda began uneasily, sounding defeated, "maybe you should sleep with him, Jackie. It sounds like you want to anyway, and perhaps you could help Brian with his problems."

"He doesn't want me, you silly girl, it's you. It always has been you, and it always will be you. And if you'd ever let me get through that thick skull of yours, you'd want it to happen as much as he does."

"I don't know Jackie," Brenda began. There was a notable shift in Brenda's demeanor that Jackie couldn't help but appreciate. Her friend wasn't being as defensive before; if anything she seemed melancholy than anything else.

"I have a son, Jackie, and whatever problems we may be having... I'd like to do what I can to try overcome them. But what you're talking about doesn't sound like a solution, and there's a real chance of making things a whole lot worse."

"Call me a romantic, but I like to think that love really does conquer all," Jackie replied. "And there's real love in that boy if you're willing to take a risk and let it in."

"Just how far did your 'conversation' with him go, Jackie?" Brenda asked with trepidation.

"We didn't have phone sex if that's what you're asking," Jackie chuckled back. "I don't think it counts if the person you're on the phone with is talking about someone else."

"Did he really, was he really saying things about me?" Brenda asked incredulously. Obviously, she knew the answer by now, but it was still shocking to hear Jackie speaking about it aloud.

"Brian told me about one day in particular, one that he thinks about a lot. It was the day you found out that Ted was cheating on you. Do you remember it Brenda?"

"Of course I do," Brenda shuddered back. Merely having it brought up was enough to bring back those painful memories, which were written clearly on her face."

"I'm sorry, Brenda, but you asked me to be honest." Jackie said, trying to console her.

"I know."

"Brian had wanted you for so long before that..."

"Did I... did I do anything to lead him on?" Brenda nervously asked.

"Other than being an attractive older woman who was blessed with an equally attractive son, no," Jackie replied with a hint of humor.

"But being trapped in such a lousy marriage no doubt fueled his fires," Jackie continued. "I'm sure watching you every day with that lowlife husband made Brian care less about whether you cheated on him, and the more his own desires for you grew the more he realized that that person you should find love with ought to be him."

"That day I found out about Ted... I mean, I'd had my suspicions for a long time, but that day I found out for sure... it was the greatest low point in my life. Even talking about it now is difficult for me, Jackie. I was so depressed I locked myself in my room for two days, barely speaking to anyone."

"I remember," Jackie said. "I tried calling you, but you'd only speak for a minutes or two at a time. I asked to come over and you flat out said no. I was genuinely frightened for you, and Brian was too. Did you at least speak to him?"

"Not really," Brenda replied. "I could barely face him, to be honest."

"Why not?"

"Because even though I can look at things more clearly now, it was hard not to blame myself back then. I felt like such a failure. As a wife, as a mother..."

"Brian didn't see things that way, not in the slightest. You don't know how much he wanted to tell you otherwise, to show you..."

"Jackie, please... don't," Brenda said, her voice becoming suddenly emotional.

"Is this all so different than that story you told me about Cynthia and Jason?" Jackie asked.

"Don't compare my life to something I read in a silly story," Brenda replied.

"There's nothing silly about Brian standing outside your bedroom on several occasions, wanting so badly to knock on your door but lacking the nerve to do so. About him wanting to wash away your tears with understanding words and affection, to supplant your feelings of pain with love and desire, and to end both your years of loneliness by joining you in bed to make love."

"My god, Brian really said those things?" The emotion of reliving those days had her practically in tears, and now she was being jolted by hearing Jackie's shocking words. She felt like a complete mess inside, with all kinds of emotions crashing into one another.

"Would you have let him in, Brenda?"

"Into my room to talk? Maybe. But as far as all these other things you're talking about? I doubt it. Something like this may sound all wonderful and beautiful to you, Jackie, but back I'm pretty sure back then it would have creeped me out. I was so distraught though... who knows for sure. But I doubt it would have gone the way Brian would have wanted."

"Brian told me the same thing," Jackie playfully replied, "so I'll tell you what I told him, that even if it were unlikely, the possibility was still there. Let me put it this way then, how about agreeing there was a 1% chance? Fair enough?"

"Sure."

"So, you could focus on the 99 times it didn't work if you wanted to, but I want you to tell me what happened during the one time that it did."

"What?" Brenda asked, stunned.

"Come on Brenda, humor me. Imagine Brian coming over to comfort you after you had found out about Ted. About how he had come there as your son, but stayed to be your lover."

"I... I don't know if I can do that," Brenda stammered uncomfortably.

"Maybe you need a little coaxing then," Jackie answered. "Would you like to know what Brian said when I asked him the same question?"

"I'm not sure, the whole thing sounds so awkward," Brenda said, still clearly caught off guard by the direction their conversation had taken."

"But you shouldn't Brenda. It was so sweet and delicate, probably a lot like those characters you enjoyed reading about. I admit Brian felt uneasy talking about it at first, but once he settled down he said such beautiful, sexy things. I didn't mean for it to happen, but I got so turned on listening to him. And before I knew it, well I guess we were having phone sex, at least on my end of the line."

"But you said nothing like that happened?" Brenda asked in shock.

"We didn't, but you and Brian did." Brenda looked at her friend incredulously, before Jackie added, "I asked him to pretend he was talking to you instead of me. I even asked him to call me Mom..."

"Oh my god Jackie, you didn't," Brenda said in bewilderment.

"Call it getting carried away or whatever you want, but you weren't the one listening to his passionate appeals. I knew how badly he needed to say these things, to get them off his chest once and for all, and I felt compelled to do whatever was necessary to help him."

Brenda sat there silently, still in amazement of everything she had heard, and Jackie took the opportunity to continue.

"It went something like this, Brenda."

"Are we in bed together yet son, please I need to know," Jackie cooed in excitement.

"Yes," Brian replied throatily.

"Are we naked Brian, please tell me we're naked."

"Yes, we're naked Mom. You're lying on your back and I'm leaning down, my arms around you, kissing your face and neck all over."

"Oh god yes, I love that baby. Let me kiss you back."

"You are Mom, and it feels so good, but all I want to do is make you feel good tonight. You deserve it."

"We both do. Now that Ted is gone we can be together, love each other. Do you want that too Brian, to be my lover?"

"More than anything."

"Then kiss my body, suck my nipples. They're so hard for you, baby. I need to feel your lips on them."

"I want to kiss and touch you everywhere."

"Even my pussy? Have you ever gone down on a woman, Brian?"

"No, but I think I more or less know what to do."

"The thought of your tongue on my pussy sends shivers down my spine, but what about your cock, honey. Mommy found out you have a big one and she's been horny about it ever since. Are you stroking that big cock of yours while we talk on the phone, Brian? Please tell me you are."

"I am, and it turns me on so much to be doing it with you."

"Do you want to use your big cock on Mommy's pussy?" Jackie purred. "Tell me you want to fuck me."

"I'd love to... I guess I'm a little nervous for now though," Brian replied, trying to sound more confident but not quite succeeding.

"Don't worry sweetie, I promise to teach you about that next time. Would you like that Brian, do you want to fuck Mommy?"

"Oh yes, I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you as hard as I can and cum inside you."

"That excites me so much when you say that, dear, but just use your tongue for today. Then Mommy will reward you by sucking your big cock into her mouth. I'm so wet for you and my clit is so hard. Just be gentle and you should do just fine."

"Good. I still remember when you came out of my pussy, Brian. It hurt so much, but I don't mind. I got such a beautiful boy afterwards, with a big beautiful cock to boot."

"Would you like me to kiss it and make it better, Mom?" Brian offered.

"My pussy? Oh yes, baby kiss it better. Then lick it, and fuck me with your tongue. I want to feel your hot tongue sliding in and out of me. Fuck me with it like it's a cock. Do you think you can do that?"

"Oh god, Mom, I'm cumming," Brian groaned over the phone, losing control.

"I'm almost there too, baby. Let me catch up to you." Jackie groaned hard into the phone as she fingered herself relentlessly with her other hand. In a matter of moments, she'd managed to catch up to Brian, who was still breathing heavily as he struggled to recover from his own orgasm.

Jackie looked over at Brenda, who could only sit there in silence. She appeared as if she were in shock.

"Brenda, are you okay? Earth to Brenda?"

"I can't believe you had phone sex with Brian, especially considering you just said otherwise."

"And I told you that he only did it with me because I was pretending to be you," Jackie asserted.

"I doubt that."

"I don't. Brian and I had a long talk about it afterwards, and I made it clear that I didn't want to do this or anything else with him again, and he understood."

"I'm not sure I do though." Brenda said cautiously.

"Yes, Brian is very attractive; it would be silly for me to pretend otherwise, but I'm more than happy with what I have with Kyle."

"Is it really that simple?" Brenda asked.

"Yes. The only thing that was complicated was trying to find out how serious Brian was when it came to you. Was this all just a fantasy for him, or did he want it for real."

"And?" Brenda nervously asked.

"I think you know by now, Brenda. He loves you, and he wants you, but he doesn't know how to get from that point to having it actually happen for him."

"My god," Brenda said incredulously, "my son actually wants to sleep me."

"I told him... I told him that I'd do whatever I could to make it happen for him Brenda. That's why I told you everything I could about me and Kyle the other day. I wanted you to see how happy we were in the hope that maybe you might want the same for yourself."

"I don't Jackie, it still seems so wrong..." Brenda lamented.

"You do at least think he's handsome, don't you? At the very least, you should be able to admit that."

"Of course I do Jackie, but that's not really the deciding factor here. You don't just hop into bed with any guy because he's handsome, or because he's well endowed."

Jackie smiled inwardly, glad that Brenda cared to recall that Brian was hung, before replying, "No, but it's not a bad place to start."

"Come on Jackie, get serious..." Brenda muttered.

"Okay, well I know you've had your problems connecting with Brian in other ways too. Maybe there's something you can do about that. When does he get home for the holidays?"