Coming Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rai Bahadur did not put Sujatha down even after he had drained himself and Sujatha also could not budge herself from his grip. Her body was glued to him and she felt the hard rock going soft on her. Seeing her like this, Shanti came forward and releasing her from Rai Bahadur's arms, took her to the bathroom and tidied her up. By the time they came out of the bathroom, both the men had left the room.

Sujatha while teasing Rai Bahadur had not anticipated that it would go so far. She just wanted to taunt him a little, but circumstances had made it go far than she expected it to. Though she too had been aroused, what had happened was not what she had in mind. As it had gone beyond her control and now feeling a little bit scared she wanted someone to console her. When her mind started to torment her, she suddenly thought of her mother-in-law and in a reflex action went running across to her room.

Rohini who had just come from the temple saw Sujatha come to her room and before she could say anything, Sujatha ran across to the bed and laid upon it face down. Rohini instantly knew that something was wrong and without questioning her, she let her relax for some time and when she saw that Sujatha had calmed down a bit, she after bolting the front door came on the bed and taking hold of Sujatha, let her rest her head upon her thighs. Rohini gave Sujatha some time to settle herself over her thighs and as she felt she was comfortable, she put her hands on her face and set her loose hair straight. Sujatha on feeling her hands upon her face toying with her hair adjusted herself more comfortably on her. Rohini after having set her hair wiped her face with the loose end of her sari and then started to stroke her forehead. She continued for five minutes till Sujatha feeling more secured snuggled her face deeper into her thighs. Rohini on seeing Sujatha relaxed lifted her hand from her forehead and placing it on her shoulders started to squeeze them slowly. She then let her hand glide smoothly from her shoulders to her arm and back. She kept repeating this for another few minutes and when she saw that Sujatha was totally calm; she asked her politely whether she would like to have her shoulders kneaded. Hearing this Sujatha nestled her body still closer to her and taking advantage of it, Rohini set aside Sujatha's sari a little and exposing her shoulders, started to knead her shoulders and arms.

She continued manipulating her arms and shoulders and when Sujatha was completely still, she set aside a part of her sari from her back, so that her slender waist and back were exposed to her gaze. Her eyes started to wander from her beautiful back, to the narrow waist and from the mound of her buttocks to the sleek long legs. Rohini was elevated to have her in this position over her thighs and without disturbing Sujatha, she took some cream from the table and squeezing a little on her fingers, she applied it on her exposed back. Having Rohini's delicate fingers on her back, Sujatha started to feel warm inside her and as Rohini started spreading the cold cream over her exposed back she started to moan. Rohini kept circling her bare back for some time and when she saw Sujatha liking it, she tried to move her fingers inside her blouse. As the blouse was tight, Rohini failed to slide her fingers inside it and when she tried and failed again, she silently whispered in Sujatha's ears to unbutton her blouse. Sujatha who by this time was getting excited was glad to hear Rohini whisper and obliging her, she lifted herself a little and bringing a hand to the front of her blouse started opening the hooks one by one. This action of hers slowly loosened the blouse a little and Rohini taking benefit of it moved her fingers inside her blouse and feeling her delicate back started applying the cream. When she had finished applying it and as she wanted to rub it with her hands when she tried to put her hands inside the blouse she failed to move them in.

As it was not possible to move her hands inside Sujatha's blouse, Rohini bowing down, whispered again in her ears and asked her to remove the blouse. Hearing these words, Sujatha's body was set on fire and she shied away without complying. Rohini understanding her feelings was delighted to do it herself. Sliding one hand over Sujatha's arm she brought it underneath her chest and touching her breast lightly, she took hold of a flap of her blouse and slowly slid it out of her arm. When Rohini was sliding the blouse from Sujatha's arm, she had a glimpse of her breast ensconced in her black brasserie and it was a feast for her eyes that brought sudden heat to her body. After releasing the blouse from one hand it was easy for her to remove it from the rest of the body and when Sujatha's back was totally exposed to her, Rohini eyes were glued at the heavenly sight which was in front of her. The black silky loose hair and the black thin silky belts of her brasserie on her fair body had a vision which could have tormented anyone and as Rohini was no saint; her body started to shudder in anticipating of the pleasure to come.

Rohini on having Sujatha under her control and with her back completely exposed, she took more cream in her hand and applying the same on her back and waist, she started massaging it with both her hands. She kept on caressing her back and in the middle of the massage moved her hands down below touching her buttocks. This smooth caress of her back was tormenting Sujatha's body and whenever Rohini's hands wandered below her back; her body scorched with heat and desire. Unable to control herself, Sujatha taking hold of her mother-in-laws thighs and lifting herself placed her soft breasts on her thighs and put her chin in between her thighs. Rohini having Sujatha's warm soft breasts on her thighs made her blood boil and reaching down her back she placed her hand over Sujatha's buttocks and started to caress them. When Sujatha felt Rohini's hands kneading her buttocks, she got excited and turning her face she glued her lips on Rohini's inner thighs. Rohini now being aroused to the hilt, wanted to feel more of Sujatha's body and she without asking for permission, unhooked her bra and pulling the brassiere out, brought her hands down and caught her delicate warm soft petite breasts. As Rohini started feeling Sujatha's bare breasts, Sujatha unable to stay put, opened her mouth wide and biting Rohini's inner thighs moved her face nearer to her hot cunt. This move of hers made Rohini go wild and she caught Sujatha's both breasts in her hands and fondled them hard. As Rohini was getting hotter and hotter, she wanted to posses more of Sujatha's body and as she pushed her hand deep in between her buttocks up to her crevice, Sujatha had maneuvered her face in such a way that it had brushed her moist cunt and was now right at the top of her moist cunt. Having her face so close by, Rohini brought the other hand and holding Sujatha by her head pushed her head down on to her wet hot cunt. Sujatha, who was anticipating such an action to happen, opened her mouth wide and taking as much of the sari and her petticoat into her mouth pressed her lips on her moist hot cunt and started rubbing her face upon it. She then pushed aside her clothes a little and took as much of her cunt lips in her mouth and sucked and rubbed every part of her cunt until Rohini was unable to control anymore and emptied her juices out from her vagina till they swept Sujatha's face from over her clothes. She came with such force that to steady herself, she caught hold of Sujatha's buttocks and did not let go until she subsided after some minutes.

After a few minutes, Rohini, who was still gripping Sujatha's buttocks for support loosened her hold and placing her hand over them, caressed her. When Sujatha stirred a bit, Rohini brought the other hand of hers and lifting her sari placed it on her back, covering her exposed body. She then brought her hand down and turning her face towards her, bowed down and kissed her on the cheek. Sujatha after being kissed on her cheek looked up at her innocently. The innocent look on Sujatha's face made Rohini take her in her arms and embrace her tightly. She cuddled her up in her arms and bringing her hands on her back, soothed Sujatha by caressing her back. Sujatha after being cuddled like a child shifted herself deeper into Rohini's arms and lifted her face up. Rohini was thrilled to have her child like face close to her and after holding her like this for sometime; she kissed Sujatha's cheek and embraced her tightly. Sujatha lifted her hands and encircling Rohini's back pressed her breasts on Rohini's. This excited Rohini again and when Rohini tightened her hold on Sujatha, Sujatha had to lift her face and on lifting it, her lips brushed Rohini's. The contact of their lips sent shivers into both their respective bodies and Rohini being the dominant one caught hold of Sujatha's face and moving her lips on hers kissed her hard. Sujatha opened her mouth wide to accommodate Rohini's kiss and when Rohini trust her tongue inside her mouth she started sucking on it. When Rohini saw that Sujatha was getting excited, she placed her hand on her waist and as she could not find an opening into her petticoat pushed her hand over her petticoat and grabbed her buttocks. After having a firm hold on her buttocks, she pushed her fingers deep in the cleft of her buttocks and moving on to her inner thighs she felt the heat of her moist womanhood. Sujatha on feeling Rohini's hand over her private parts and having her lips glued to hers moved her upper body and anchoring it over Rohini's chest pressed her breasts hard on hers, and when Rohini's hand came down and touched her moist cunt over the petticoat, it made her body to vibrate with desire and as Rohini started pushing her fingers deep into her, she came in streams. Rohini did not let go of Sujatha immediately; she kept caressing her delicate features and when she saw Sujatha convulsions has subsided, she let Sujatha lie down on the bed. By the time she went to the bath room to tidy herself and return, Sujatha had left the room.

Having spent some intimate moments both with Mr. and Mrs. Rai Bahadur, Sujatha did not venture out of her room. She rested the whole day in her room visualizing the events which had taken place that morning. It had started with her teasing of Rai Bahadur which had gone out of her hands and had ended up being consoled in the arms of Rohini. In both these cases some passionate and intimate scenes had taken place. After thinking a lot about it she made a decision not to bother herself and to stay calm and take things as they come.

When she had thought that things had finally settled for the day and when she was removing her sari to put on the night gown, she heard a voice say 'I can't see' that made her stand rooted to the spot. It was her father-in-law's voice and he had come to her room unnoticed and was standing behind her. Sujatha, who a few moments before had made a resolution to face things boldly, turned slowly so that Rai Bahadur could see her and facing him, she let the loose sari which was in her hand drop to the floor. When Sujatha dropped her loose end of the sari down, Rai Bahadur stepping a little closer and looking up at her took a deep breath. Sujatha then bringing her hand on her waist and putting it inside her petticoat and playing with the material of her sari for sometime pulled out the tucked portion of her sari. She then proceeded to loosen the sari from her waist and when she had gathered all of it in her hand; she stared at Rai Bahadur in the eye and let the sari fall down slowly at her feet. Rai Bahadur's eyes widened as he kept looking at her sari being removed in front of him and seeing her clad only in her petticoat and a blouse he started to get aroused. Sujatha stood motionless for a few seconds and let him see her in that attire. After a few moments when Sujatha thought that he had seen enough and extended her arm to take the night gown which was on the stand, she heard him say "I want to see more". Hearing these words Sujatha's heart started beating faster and she too felt a little aroused. She braved herself and taking her own time, she lifted her hands and placing it on her chest she started unhooking the top of her blouse. When she had unhooked the top three hooks, the upper part of her breast came into view and seeing the magnificent breasts engulfed in a black silken bra Rai Bahadur's member started gaining momentum. The light brown color of the breasts behind the dark texture of her bra was making his member throb and to control it, he put a hand in his robe and adjusted his growing member. When Sujatha unhooked the last two hooks and started removing the blouse from her body, Rai Bahadur moved so closer that his body was almost touching hers. He was so near to Sujatha that she could feel his body's heat on her. He was breathing down on her and his hot erect member inside his robe started growing up. Sujatha could see his aroused member making a dent in the robe. Sujatha wanted this whole episode to end soon as she feared that her mother-in-law may come looking for her any moment and to hurry up the things, Sujatha put her hands on her waist and pulling the chords of her petticoat she loosened it from her waist and catching it in her hands she moved a little away from him. She then playfully let it down slowly exposing her thin black panties to his vision and still holding the petticoat in her hand when she thought as it was the last thing she had to do, she let her it fall suddenly and exposed her thighs and slim elegant legs to him. Seeing Sujatha almost nude in the black bra and black panties, Rai Bahadur's stood dazed while his cock started vibrating inside his robe. As he felt the sperm building up in him he knew that at any moment he may spurt. When Rai Bahadur was silent for a few seconds, Sujatha thinking that he was satisfied with her exposure, as she turned to take the night gown, Rai Bahadur suddenly caught her by the waist and pulling her to him, he opened his robe and held Sujatha inside it. Sujatha on being dragged was totally imprisoned inside his robe and for the first time, she felt his naked body on hers. When Rai Bahadur adjusted her a little in his arms, Sujatha felt his hot solid member slide upon her navel brazing her soft delicate skin. Rai Bahadur on having her firmly in his grip, took one of his hand up to her face and bringing it to his, he started kissing it wildly while on the other hand he caressed his erect member on her body. The moment Sujatha's felt his lips on her; her body shuddered with heat and passion and she could feel her vaginal muscles pulsate with her pre come juices. She was trembling in his arms and as his tongue started digging inside her mouth, she could no longer control her passion. As she felt she was nearing to come, she put her hand behind her and searching for his cock, she took hold of it in her hand and squeezed it before she came in her panties. Having her hold his cock in her hand was beyond the power of Rai Bahadur. The moment her soft fingers went round his cock, his hold on her body tightened and he erupted on her navel. Sujatha felt his cock vibrate in her hand and then shoot his hot come up her navel. It was a new sensation to feel his come shooting from her hand and after his cock had emptied it all on her navel, Sujatha tried to move away from him but Rai Bahadur not letting her go and placing his hand on her wet panties, he said, "I want them". Sujatha stood flabbergasted on hearing it and when Rai Bahadur saw her standing motionless, he put his fingers inside her panties and crouching down on the ground; he pulled it down slowly over her buttocks through her slim legs all the while looking at her exposed body. As soon as her panties were free from her body, Sujatha turned and ran into the bathroom and bolted the door while Rai Bahadur pocketing the wet panties went out of the room smiling all the way.

CHECKED AND FOUND CORRECT TILL HERE

Next day morning Rai Bahadur, when he entered the massage room was totally a different person. Coming inside the room, he looked upon Shanti and giving her a big smile, he asked Ram to bolt the door. After bolting the door when Ram turned and came around, he saw Rai Bahadur hand over a piece of black cloth to Shanti. Both he and Shanti did not know what it was and as Shanti opened it a bit, both were surprised to see the black panties. When Rai Bahadur asked Shanti to wear them and as she turned to go to the bathroom, it was Ram who stopped her from going and instead signaled her to wear it in front of him. Shanti was delighted to have Ram's consent and her face sparkled with pleasure. Rai Bahadur seeing their involvements could not believe his eyes and the moment Shanti holding the black panties in front of her started to lift her sari and petticoat, his body started to shudder. He impatiently waited for Shanti to proceed and as she put both her legs in the panties, lifted her sari and petticoat a little and pulled the panties up, Rai Bahadur could see most of her legs and thighs exposed to his naked eye and as Shanti, pulled the panties right up he even saw some of the pubic hair on her inner thighs. Seeing Shanti's naked thighs for the first time Rai Bahadur really got excited and when Shanti had finished pulling up the panties and let down her sari, Rai Bahadur gestured her to come forward and when he looked down at himself, Shanti knew that he wanted her to disrobe him. This time Shanti came in front of him and kneeling down she took hold of the chords of the robe and untied the knot. Then very slowly she opened the robe and putting her hands inside it, she let the robe slide from his body. As she was kneeling down right in front of him, she could see the impression of his stiff cock in his brief underwear and felt cold sweat run down her back. Shanti stood up to free his robe from his body and while reaching for his shoulders to release the robe, she had to lean upon him and doing so her breasts brushed against his chest. This time Shanti did not pull herself back, but she let him feel them on his chest. When Rai Bahadur felt her soft breasts on his chest he caught hold of her waist in one hand and pulling her body to his, dragged her to the massage table and maneuvered her in such a way that her back touched the table. Ram, who was observing all this, suddenly knew what Rai Bahadur intentions were and coming on the opposite side, he slowly pulled Shanti upon the massage table. Shanti was mesmerized by being drawn on the massage table and as she felt her husband positioning her on the table, her whole body started to shudder.

Ram on having helped Rai Bahadur in getting Shanti up on the massage table hurried across to get the oil and as Rai Bahadur steadied himself near the table; Shanti shifted herself and lied on the table face down. Seeing Shanti lying on the table in front of him, made his heart beat faster and faster and as he moved nearer to her and looked at her lush body he felt the burning desire inside him and as he braced himself to lift his hand and feel her body and when he saw Ram come near the table with the oil, Rai Bahadur suddenly pulled his hand back and waited for Ram to take the initiative.

The moment Ram brought his hands down to set her hair and sari aside from her back, Shanti's whole body began to shiver and as she felt him rubbing oil on her exposed back, she caught hold of the table tightly with both her hands. Rai Bahadur seeing Shanti vibrate he moved across to the top of the table and standing close by Shanti, placed his hands over her shoulders and soothed her. This move made Shanti relax a little and as Ram had finished applying oil on her back, Rai Bahadur while kneading Shanti's shoulder moved his hands down till they covered the exposed area of her back and caressed them. This act pleased Shanti and loosening herself a little, she removed her hands from the table and when she let them dangle down the table, her hands brushed Rai Bahadur's thighs. At first the touch was accidental and as Rai Bahadur moved a little closer, Shanti let her hands glide over his thighs. Rai Bahadur on having Shanti's hands bracing his thighs was getting heated up and bowing down a little he pushed his hands inside the strings of her blouse and catching the delicate strings he cut them open. Ram seeing Rai Bahadur removing Shanti's blouse, slid his hands down on her back and putting them below her waist and inside her petticoat, tugged the sari out from her it and catching the loose part of her sari in his hand, he slowly dragged it from her body. Shanti on being disrobed by two men was getting ecstatic and her vagina started to get moist with her juices and as Rai Bahadur pulled free her blouse from her body, she lifted her hand and moving up on his thighs, she let it touch his hot growing member. The moment Shanti's hand touch his hot member, Rai Bahadur