Coming Home Ch. 01

Story Info
Sean reunites with his mother at his father's funeral.
3k words
4.32
33.8k
97

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tirnanoc
Tirnanoc
136 Followers

Chapter 1

Sean Conners gazed at the closed coffin containing the mortal remains of his father. It was an expensive casket, black mahogany with gold inlay and a dozen black roses bundled on top to complete the elegant display. The eighteen year old's black suit was a couple years old and was a little tight around the crotch. He hadn't felt the urge to go out and by a brand new one just for his father's funeral. His father hadn't bothered showing up to most of Sean's big days over the past decade, and the boy almost returned the favor by skipping his last party. He'd come though, if only to prove to the old man's ghost that the apple was rolling as far from the tree as possible.

The turn out was about what he expected. The priest and funeral director were the only one's who looked like they wanted to be there. Dad's business associates and the handful of ex-girlfriends populated the event with bored, impatient expressions. They'd clear out as soon as the will was read and discard the lecherous old drunk from their minds the moment they left the parking lot. Sean found himself wishing he were one of them and not the son of the deceased who's immediate future was still tied to the dead man's wishes.

The service itself was mercifully short. The priest performed a standard reading of some forgettable bible passage before opening the floor for speeches but no one rose to the occasion. Attendees made their way up to the casket one by one to say their final goodbyes but no one did anything more than pat the fancy crate like they were checking out after a long shift at work. Sean was the second to last to pass by his dead father in this way, only pausing a few seconds longer with his hand on the hard wooden surface than the hedge fund manager did before him. Sean didn't know what to say. Thanks for tearing our family apart and treating me like living luggage while you drank and fucked yourself to death these past ten years?

He sighed and turned away, walking along the edge of the room to take a different seat in the far back where no one had a good view of him. It took a moment for him to notice the woman who had been behind him in line, who now stood at the casket for much longer than he had. As a hormone addled teenager his first instinct was to look her up and down, his deep blue eyes taking in the lovely curves of the woman's shapely backside, long legs and heavy round bosom as the black funeral dress conformed to every inch. Her hair was a long dark brown shade just like his own, obviously treated for the occasion to shine like a model in a shampoo commercial.

The boy subtly grasped at his crotch, grunting under his breath as the slightly too small suit made his sudden arousal deeply uncomfortable. Even so, his fertile imagination was playing a fantasy of bending this woman over a desk in one of those side rooms near the funeral home's front entrance and fucking her right up the back of that expensive looking black skirt. In his head she cries out and moaned like a whore, those heavy breasts wobbling lewdly under her as he had his way with her curvy body.

She turned, and the pleasantly round, strikingly familiar face revealed the mother whom he hadn't seen or even been allowed to contact for ten long years. He was dumbstruck, only able to stare with his mouth hanging open as she slowly stepped down from the dais and made her way around the side of the room just he had before taking a seat a couple of pews ahead of him. Sean licked his lips and pushed at the bulge in his too-tight suit pants with his palm, breathing slow to calm himself.

Slowly he rose, smoothed his clothes and made his way around the pews with the last few steps between the two of them feeling like time had slowed to a snails crawl. He laid his hand on the back of the pew, bracing himself as he spoke in a low, wobbly voice "...Mom?". The woman turned to look at him, tilting her head up to look at his face and her eyes widened, deep blue, just like his. Her soft, pillowy lips parted and a sudden rush of breath left her. They stared at each other for a long moment, frozen in time until the young man blinked and swallowed again, slowly lowering himself onto the pew beside her and grasping at the fabric of his pants with both hands.

"...Sean? God..my God..." she said, that familiar voice bringing a flood of memories to the surface that he couldn't hold back. Tears were gathering in the corners of her eyes and rolling down her cheeks to carve messy lines out of carefully applied mascara. Suddenly she was pressing herself against him, arms wrapped around his shoulders and mashing her heavy bosom against his strong frame and sobbing against his shoulder. Sean slowly wrapped his arms around her middle, the warmth and softness of her body making him feel...safe and loved in a way he hadn't felt in so long. He groaned against her, tears falling from his eyes as well as he kissed her dark hair and hugged her tight.

They embraced for the rest of that short, sad event. Not talking or explaining or asking questions. Neither of them could think to start the long overdue conversation as emotions far stronger than anything the death of Sean's father could have evoked washed over them like endless tidal waves. When they finally loosened their arms and parted they found that the room had emptied accept for the funeral director who waited patiently by the door to escort them to the reading of the will. The kindly old man seemed subtly pleased that someone at the funeral had found some sort of catharsis, even if it was in spite of the deceased.

Sean's mother, Susan, didn't want to let go of the young man's hand. He gave her a comforting squeeze and they rose from the pew. Susan took a moment to wipe at her cheeks with a tissue, those sobs still coming now and then around a sweet smile. They held hands again as they made their way to the reading, walking together like a couple who couldn't bare to be parted even for a moment. Everyone turned their heads to look at them when they entered the office, impatient to get their cut and leave, annoyed that the old stiff's only son was holding things up.

Most of the reading went as expected. Business associates were doled out titles and accounts and offices. Most of the girlfriends got nothing at all, resulting in them teetering out of the room in their high heels while muttering about time wasted on old cock. The office was almost empty when it came to Sean's name. Susan wasn't mentioned at all in the will and neither were the two daughters they'd made together. The notary cleared his throat and read from the document carefully, line by line until it was done. His father had left him the penthouse overlooking Vancouver's bay area and the vast majority of his personal accounts, enough to put him through a good college not have to work a day he was there.

Again, Sean was dumbfounded. When he looked at his mother again he was surprised to see an expression of dull anger on her pretty face. He hadn't been allowed to contact her or his sisters at all over the past ten years, so he didn't know if his father had been paying child support of any kind. From the looks of it, he'd just cut them off entirely and spent what he made on himself and his single male heir.

An hour later Sean walked his mother out across the green grass of the cemetery grounds towards the parking where her beat up old sedan waited for her. Her arm was looped around his, her weight against him as if soaking up some of his strength before they parted ways again. Just as they reached the car Susan's phone rang and she paused to answer. A feminine voice came from the phone and Sean's heart skipped a beat at the sudden memory of Matilda and Zoey. He wanted to take the phone from his mother right then, but he stayed back with his hands in the pockets of his too-tight suit as his mother spoke, her voice filled with barely contained emotion.

"It's alright...about what I expected...No no I'm alright. Really I'm fine Sweetie. I...well...Sean is here." the woman's voice waivered as pretty blue eyes with fresh tears gathering in them turned his way, the phone pressed to her cheek. There was a long pause with no sound coming from the phone, followed with Susan cupping her palm over her eyes and letting out a shuddering sigh. Sean moved close and slid his arm around her lower back but said nothing. His mother melted against him, her side against his chest, head on his shoulder so her long dark hair covered his arm. A moment later and excited voice came through the phone and Susan forced herself to sound cheerful through a barely restrained sob "Yeah...yeah it's true. He's right here with me. Yeah...his grown up a lot. Does he..oh..just a second Baby." she pressed the phone to her breast and looked up at her son, their lips suddenly very close "Do you want to talk to Zoey?".

A goofy smile spread across Sean's face at the memory of that freckle-faced girl he waved to from the back seat of Dad's car as he drove off for the last time. God...she must eighteen now like him, if just barely. He took the phone from his mother and cleared his throat, speaking into it with a voice he hoped was more manly and less nervous than he felt "Hey there Zoey. You outta daipers yet?".

A wild cackle lit up the line and the bratty squeal came through strong and loud "WHAT! Pu-leeese tell me you know I'm not a baby anymore! I'm Like, a senior now and stuff, totally boring but Mom make's sure I go like, every day. Your gunna come visit me right!?"

It was Sean's turn to hold back tears and keep from coughing out the words as his little sister's energetic voice dominated the line. His mother was smiling again, reaching up with both hands to wipe the tears from his cheeks with her thumbs while he held her waist with one arm. "Oh ah...yeah. Yeah I'd love to Zoey. I'd ah...I'd really really like that. God...you sound like an angel.."

A muffled squealing sound came through then she was right back without skipping a beat "OH EM GEE I cannot wait! I'll show you all the best places that went up around town and you can help me pick out my new summer outfit! Mattie doesn't know shit about having fun but you can count on me! You've GOT to come see us like, Ay Es Ay Pee!"

A half hour of emotional gushing, promises and regrets about not seeing each other later, Sean finally handed the nearly dead phone back to his mother. He felt warmth but also the deep ache of loss from all those years with only his father and his train of girlfriends for company when these women were just a couple day's drive away. Susan must have seen it on his face because she pressed herself against him again, this time cupping the back of his head, fingers teasing through his short hair and cradling his brow against the side of her head. "Shhhhh...I know Honey...I know...I'm here." she cooed, hugging him tight beside her old sedan while the setting sun bathed them in soft orange light.

She drove him to the cheap hotel near the airport and the pair entered the small ground floor room exhausted from the the day. Sean had wanted to take his mother back to his late father's penthouse, cook for her, let her sleep in style, maybe show off a bit. Susan had already paid for the motel room though, and it was a 'no refunds' sort of place.

"Mom..." he began slowly, sitting on the edge of the only bed while Susan washed the makeup from her face in the small washroom "...did Dad ever..pay child support or anything? Like..at all?".

There was a pause from the washroom, then the running of the tap for a bit before Susan appeared in the doorway and leaned against the frame."Not really no...but I want you to know that your NOT responsible for that. Everything your father did was his decision and no one else's." Her hair was a bit wet from the sink, the few crow's feet at the corners of her eyes more prominent now that the makeup was gone. The black dress was unzipped at the back so the shoulders hung down the sides of her arms in a cute rumpled way that showed the creamy slopes of her heavy bosom a bit more.

Sean swallowed and looked away while loosening his own tie. "I know Mom...it's just...I don't HAVE to go to the most expensive college...I can downgrade from the penthouse and...well...help out. It's not like I earned any of that money."

Susan narrowed her eyes and pursed her soft lips. "I think...you might have." she said slowly and carefully, watching her son's eyes. She'd been married to his father for nine long years before the divorce, and imagining what it must have been like for her young son to live with the man alone for ten more almost drove her crazy in those lonely nights. Sean frowned at that and looked at his feet, the silent affirmation of at least some of her fears breaking his mother's heart.

Susan moved to the bed and sat beside Sean, taking both of his hands between hers and pressing her soft lips firmly to his cheek, then to the corner of his mouth. When the mushy affection brought a small smile to his face she touched her forehead to his "Listen...it looks like you've gone and grown into a compassionate, clever fella against all odds. I won't say the dress wearing side of the family couldn't use some of that money, but I don't want you uprooting your life here and turning down the best education because you feel like you owe us. Leaving you that money, it's probably the only good thing your father ever did for any of us. It's yours now, so sleep on it and take your time. Ok?" She cupped his cheek with her palm and tilted her head as if guiding him in a slow nodding motion.

Sean closed his eyes and kissed her palm before nodding along. "Ok Mom. Alright..."

They took turns in the motel room's tiny shower, the sight of Susan with long wet hair plastered to her skin and only a towel covering from nipple to mid thigh giving Sean another raging hardon that refused to go down until he stroked furiously at it during his own turn under the spray. He pictured Susan's warm, loving smile, her kind eyes, and imagined her below him on the bed with her legs wrapped around him, breasts bouncing against her body with each deep thrust of his hips. He grunted and bucked when the moment came, his hot seed spurting onto the shower wall and drooling down the cheap tile in thick, lumpy ropes.

"Honey? You ok?" Susan asked from the doorway. Sean jumped in surprise and almost slipped, blushing bright as he met his mother's gaze over the shoulder-high shower wall of smokey glass. His mother had changed into a thin white t-shirt and shorts for bed and the residual moisture from her own shower made the fabric stick to her like a second skin. The eighteen year old, still foggy headed from the intense release, let his eyes wander down to Susan's heavy round breasts and take in the beautiful way they wobbled against her body with each subtle motion.

With herculean effort he dragged his gaze back up to meet hers and flashed a guilty smile "Yeah...yeah Mom I'm good. Just um...finishing up.". How long had she been standing there? How much had she seen? She couldn't have missed him ogling her body just now. She'd have to be blind!

The moment seemed to stretch into eternity, the hot water still splashing across Sean's back and the fresh load of slimy cum still clinging to the wall like an obscene decoration. Susan slowly pursed her soft lips and half turned toward the bedroom again, the motion setting her pendulous breasts wobbling again but her son managed to control himself this time "Alright...I was going to order pizza for dinner. I know you like pepperoni and mushroom but your tastes might have changed..."

Sean grinned and hooked his arm over the edge of the shower wall to lean against it casually "No no! That's still my favorite, but this one's my treat ok?"

Susan rolled her eyes and smiled warmly, tilting her head to give her son a look with her hands on her hips "You don't have to do that Sweetie."

Sean waved away her protest, spraying water droplets onto the bathroom mirror in the process "Breadsticks and dipping sauce too ok? I'm starving!"

She laughed at that, suddenly struck by how similar her boy sounded to how she remembered him at eight years old when he got excited over something like this. She glanced at him again as he turned away to finish rinsing off. She watched him push thick fingers through that hair she used to tussle to make him laugh and cuddle up close to her, those hands so much stronger now. Her boy, all grown up.

Tirnanoc
Tirnanoc
136 Followers