Coming Home Early

Story Info
A husband and wife deal the wifes new boss.
6.9k words
3.77
51.1k
55
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming home early.

(Writers Note: if you have read any of my previous stories you know my views on willing cucks and size queen stories and one sided swinging stories. I don't see the point of this very one sided lifestyle. Great for the woman rubbish for the man. You won't find a story like that here, so move on and find the stories with kinks you like. Just so you know this story is a bit of fun and I am poking fun at the "Date with a boss stories")

Today is Friday, a good day because I get to leave work early, admittedly only thirty minutes early but its still earlier than normal. My wife, Luisa, occasionally gets home early on a Friday as well but generally I get home first.

However, today was different. Pulling up in front of our house in my Ford Fiesta, I can see my wife's Mazda MX-5 in the drive. I parked behind her car as normal and went towards the house. I opened the door using my keys.

"Hello, I'm home, where are you my dear," I called as I walked into the hallway, then then kitchen, then the living room, not seeing or hearing my wife I walked back into the kitchen, I put down my rucksack on the floor and started emptying my work stuff.

"I'm upstairs honey, come up stairs I want to show you and tell you something." Luisa called down.

I walked into the hall and then walked up the stairs, from the bottom of the stairs I could see into our bathroom and I could see my wife in a simple little black dress and high heels. It fitted her 5ft 5inches slim body perfectly. It showed off every curve of her body.

Luisa likes dressing up when we go out, and generally speaking its the little black dress that she wears. Black high heeled shoes goes with the out fit and generally a black jacket goes with it. Tonight she was wearing a short leather jacket. Her long black hair was washed and shining.

"Gary, your suit is cleaned and pressed and is on the bed waiting for you. No you haven't forgotten something we are going on a date tonight, with another couple."

As I walked up the stairs I was trying to work out why we were going out tonight with another couple and why the suit. Something was definitely going on.

Luisa stopped doing her make-up and looked at me and smiled at my expression, but the smile was forced, she was putting on a front, she looked nervous.

"Gary, stop looking so worried. We are going out with a couple from work. Do you remember Roger? We last saw at that BBQ we hosted a few years ago, you and my brothers threw him out after he took things too far after getting drunk and trying to accost me.

My body instantly went stiff, yes I remembered him, Roger and I almost came to blows a couple of times, mainly because he kept on about Luisa, sometimes in front of our friends and his wife, Anita, Anita is a kind generous attractive woman, she is several years older than us, Luisa and I had known Anita for a long time, we both liked her, but could never understand why she was married to Roger.

A particular event happened one afternoon Roger went way beyond anything he had said or done before he spent most of his time openly staring at my wife in her t-shirt and shorts and trainers she was wearing due to the hot weather, his comments got louder as the day went on.

The BBQ was on a day when we had one of our hot summer days, it was a four years ago and we have not had any contact with Roger or his wife since, although Luisa and a few others did try and contact Anita and their kids, but nothing came back.

In case you are wondering it wasn't just him staring at her it was the comments he made as the alcohol made him say more and more things he really should not have said, also when my back was turned he always seemed to get close to my wife when I wasn't around and she by herself doing her hosting duties.

Because I was busy doing my hosting duties and cooking the food on the grill I was busy most of the afternoon, but when towards the end of the evening he tried kissing Luisa, she abruptly slapped him and pushed him into a kids paddling pool that was full of ice and beer, Roger is or used to be a tall fat man, as in a beer belly and fat bulk, what his slim attractive wife was doing with him no one could work out.

Luisa is a strong minded woman she knows she is good looking, but she has never used it to obtain an advantage. She has worked for various companies and various managers and directors of companies. She is a very good PA.

Both she and I are 38 years of age, she still looks beautiful her Mexican heritage gives her the beautiful Latino figure and skin tone and the long dark hair, she goes to the gym twice a week and together we both run together.

Honestly watching my wife in tight running shorts and a cropped top is very distracting.

When we first met, she told me ever since she blossomed into a beautiful young woman she has had comments and gestures and invitations to meet up with various people on a daily basis. She is used it, and deals with the most persistent arseholes by telling them to get lost.

As well as using the gym to stay in shape she also goes to a boxercise class once a week, she doesn't compete but she can hold her own against most women bigger than her and some men.

So Roger and any other man or woman saying stupid comments to her is normally water off a ducks back its something she has to live with, but she never encourages these comments and they are not wanted, but when you are a beautiful intelligent woman men say things they often should not say, occasionally a woman will also say a stupid comment, again in normal circumstances it doesn't bother her.

However, one of the rules Luisa has is to never let anyone except me touch her, sometimes her brothers hug her and her parents hug her, my family do occasional get a short hug, but anyone not connected to her family or my family she won't tolerate being touched, its just one of her foibles, with strangers she shakes hands and is polite, but never hugs or air kisses.

My mind wandered back to the BBQ, when Roger got out of the pool he was soaked through and everyone was laughing at him, he was very pissed off and he was obviously going looking for some payback and was about to do something to Luisa but Luisa's two brothers and I quickly stepped in and we took him away from the area and then escorted him and his wife off of our property, his wife was very apologetic and promised to come back and apologise properly, she did come back the next day and said how sorry she was, but Roger never did apologise.

That was four years ago and we have heard nothing from him or about him until now. I stopped picking up my suit and walked into the bathroom.

"Luisa, what is going on, I haven't heard that name for four years and suddenly we are going out with him."

Luisa turned around and looked at me, "I didn't want to say anything until it was official, but Roger is going to be my new boss, Craig is moving to a different department."

"Luisa, when did this happen? It would have been nice to know what's happening in your workplace, especially if its someone we have history with. So, Roger is going to be your manager and what has this got to do with us going out with him tonight."

"Gary, I'm sorry I was only told about the changes yesterday, Craig told me this morning about Roger being my boss, Craig introduced him and he obviously recognised me, he walked into the office and introduced himself.

Oh and by the way, Craig told me Anita isn't with him anymore rumour has it she was tired of his cheating on her and he had been playing the field for several years, he currently has a young woman friend with him called Alina, she is from Eastern Europe, probably someone he is paying for."

"Luisa, I'm being a bit slow here, why are we going to dinner with Roger and his girlfriend? Luisa talk to me, what is going on."

My wife suddenly burst into tears and threw herself at me, she put her arms around me and hugged me. I could feel her tears staining my t-shirt.

"Gary, I'm so sorry, it was a mistake." She mumbled against my chest.

"Ummm...Luisa, what was a mistake, what did you do?"

She stepped back from me and looked at me, she looked a mess her make-up had started running down her face her lipstick was smudged and her hair now looked a mess.

Just then my wife's phone pinged she looked at it then looked at me, she shook her head and didn't move to answer it, I'm guessing she did not want to look at the message, I stepped around her and I looked at the message, it was from Roger, he was apparently already at the restaurant waiting for my wife.

Roger: Where are you? You were supposed to go home tell your husband you have a date with me. Get dressed up and get here as fast as you can, you're job depends on it, as does your marriage.

I showed the message to Luisa and she promptly fell backwards on her arse on the bed in shock. She started crying hysterically.

"Luisa, what the hell is going on? I need some answers." I said trying not raise my voice.

"Gary, I'm sorry but I said something and did something to Roger, he tried to hug me and then he tried to kiss me, I pushed him away a bit too hard and fell over and banged his head and I said that if he touched me again or tried to seduce me in anyway I would kill him, it was just an off the cuff thing to say, but he is taking it seriously. He is threatening to get the police involved and sack me."

"Let me guess, he will keep quiet about his "threat" but only if you do something for him. Is that right?", I was actually on one hand proud of her for putting him in his place but I was concerned she sometimes takes things too far.

"Yes, that "something" is go out with him tonight to a restaurant and then a club later, apparently its a "private" club where anything can happen as long as its consensual."

"So, he is blackmailing you into being with him and probably doing something with him? Is that also correct?"

"Yes Gary, I think he also recorded me saying I would kill him. Anyway, I have no intention of doing "something" with him that's why I want you there, but I don't want him to touch me."

"So, I'm going to be your bodyguard and stop him from touching you, I will try to control myself, but rest assured if he tries anything he will regret it."

Luisa stood up and hugged and kissed me, she then went back into bathroom and redid her make-up. I got undressed and took a shower, I will admit I like the way my wife looks at me. I'm sure she would love to share a shower with me but time was of the essence, or so I thought.

When I was dressed Luisa looked at me in a very hungry way, I think she actually licked her lips.

"Gary, change of plan..." she said in a strong voice, hungry voice.

She knelt down in front of me and undid my trousers and took out my cock, she started licking and sucking it, once it was hard she started to deep throating my cock, I am average in size, it suits my wife she can deep throat me with a bit of practice, my cock is thick so it takes Luisa a bit of time to get used to it.

In her own words, "Its not too big or too small its not too thin or too fat, its fits me perfectly."

(I will point out neither of us were virgins before we got together, but we are not interested in what happened before we started a relationship.

She said when we first had sex many years ago, she is never disappointed with our sex life and she is always satisfied, I agree totally, to me it is always good, we don't have a certain day or time we just go with it, I am toned and I am broad shouldered, some might say muscular, so we often have multiple sessions during the week, Luisa does like my body, and vice versa, Luisa has a beautiful body and never fails to get my cock hard.)

Luisa was getting me very close to cumming, I gently pulled her mouth off my cock and turned her around and pushed her face down on the bed, I lifted up her dress and pulled her thong aside, I then lubricated my cock with her juices and slowly but steadily pushed my cock inside her vagina.

"Gary, yes that feels so good, yes my love make love to me Gary..."

I started moving in and out of her vagina slowly at first but when she flexed her vagina muscles and squeezed my cock it was hard not to lose control, with slow hard strokes I made love to my wife, I knew she needed this and I was happy to oblige.

We both sped up our love making Luisa was pushing back against me taking all of my cock, I could feel her juices running onto my cock as I pulled almost all the way out then pushed all the way, this soon had us both panting and in a short time Luisa came first, then a few moments later I shot my load deep inside my her.

I stepped back and pulled out of her, she immediately turned around and licked my cock clean, she doesn't mind her own juices and she loves my cum.

No, I have never tasted my own cum, I am sure there are many men that have, its just something I won't do.

Luisa licked her lips then ran her finger around her lips getting all of our combined juices.

"Thank you my love, I needed that. I feel more human now." She said with a smile.

"Okay, Luisa, this is what we are going to do, your new boss doesn't know anything about me, not really, I have changed in the time we last saw him. He also doesn't know what sort of relationship we have. I am certainly stronger than before."

Luisa hugged me and looked up at me, "Gary, you are what most people call "buff" you are slim, broad shouldered, I know how strong you are, and with your shaved head and goatee beard all you need is a leather waistcoat and tattoos and you could be a biker...." she stopped when a big smile appeared on my face.

"That's it, we will be bikers and you my dear will be a sexy biker chick, but we are not going anywhere with your boss tonight." I said also smiling.

With that I picked up my wife's phone and dialled Rogers number.

He answered immediately: Luisa, what hell are you doing calling me, and why aren't you here already?" he said in a very angry indignant tone of voice.

Me: Listen to me you fucking little shit, Luisa is my wife and my property, I am her husband and master, no one touches her except me. Especially not a little dicked twat like you." I had dropped my voice down and made the words sound harsher than were.

There was silence from the phone for a moment.

Roger: Gary? Is that you? Your voice has changed since last we met, you won't get away with talking to me like that, I am your wife's boss I can sack her right now, and I am very tempted to do just that, it will be your fault you pathetic shit. Now, while I am talking to you I want you to lend me your wife for a night.

Luisa started to speak but I put my finger to her lips.

Me: Okay, I'm listening what do you propose?

Roger: I'm glad you are being reasonable, tomorrow night I will be at a high end private club. Bring your wife, dressed in a very expensive evening gown. Make sure her body is on show, drop her off at the door and then leave you will get her back in one piece midday the next day, she will perform for me and anyone else I want her to perform for.

Steam was literally coming out my ears, I was gripping the phone so hard it started to crack. Luisa took the phone from me.

Luisa: Roger, just so you know my husband is my master, I belong to him body and soul, I will do anything for him and he in return will do anything for me. The last person who touched me my husband broke his wrists and fingers and broke both his kneecaps, he still walks with a limp and he is also missing his teeth. My husband spent six months is prison but they let him out because all the prisoners inside were scared of him, I'm telling you this to give you chance to walk away.

She was trying hard not to laugh, I was the same. Everything Luisa said was bullshit.

"Ummm...Luisa, just get your husband to agree, I don't care how you do it just be at the club tommorow, if you don't appear at the club don't bother coming into work."

He disconnected the call.

Luisa looked at me, "So how are we going to do this?"

"Well, one of your brothers is an artist right?"

"Yes he is, you think he could draw some fake tattoos?" Luisa said with a bit of excitement.

"Yes that was the idea, if he gives me enough tattoos to look mean, and I want him to draw something on you, something on your back or chest that says you are my property," I said a bit mischievously.

But surprisingly Luisa just laughed, "Hell my love, I would be willing get a tattoo permanently saying I'm your property, if you get one too." She smiled as she said it.

"Okay, you are on. First off contact your brothers tell them what's going on and tell them to go shopping for biker wear, just not the village people version of a biker. We need to go shopping too."

My wife took her dress off and put some jeans and a t-shirt on I did the same, we then got into my car and drove to the nearest biker gear store. When we got home we tried on our outfits.

Luisa looked incredible in her leather waistcoat and leather trousers, apparently I looked good too in my waistcoat and leather trousers, to make things a bit more authentic Luisa bought a black leather choker, when she put it around her neck, I was looking at a different woman, a very beautiful sexy woman who was putting her full trust in me, she smiled and licked her lips seductively, then she laughed,

"Gary, I'm going to keep this choker and this outfit, and maybe buy some more clothes like this, remember my love I am yours always my love, my master,"

She hugged me and gently kissed me on the lips.

Soon afterwards Luisa's brothers turned up in similar outfits, but somehow they looked like the real thing.

I am 6ft tall and I am broad shouldered and fit and "buff" as my wife would say, however, Ray, Luisa's older brother is 6ft 4inches tall and very well built. He works on a construction site as a foreman and his arms and shoulders are huge definitely bigger than mine.

My wife's younger brother is Karlos, he is my height and build he works as a bouncer for a nightclub in the city. He definitely works out as well and he has a broken nose which makes him look mean, however, he is also a very talented artist.

So with out too much chat, Karlos got out his paints and proceeded to paint some realistic looking tattoos on me and Luisa. One of them was on the back of Luisa's neck he wrote, "Property of Gary Smith."

He also wrote a similar message on her chest. Pleased with how we all looked I told everyone the plan, basically I would play the outraged husband/master of Luisa, Ray and Karlos will be our bodyguards/backup if I needed any help. Luisa and I will enter the club with our "body guards," we will record everything and when we have enough evidence leave after having a "chat" with Roger.

If Roger or anyone else tries to stop us, well we have informed the local police that something might happen so for them to be ready.

We explained the situation to them, they were not happy about us taking the law into our own hands, but they wouldn't stop us either, it seems they wanted to talk to Roger about trafficking women from Eastern Europe and tax evasion.

That night, Luisa and I made love slowly and with great tenderness. I will state at this point I am not a violent man, but I will defend my family and those I love. While my wife was asleep I called her old boss and he was appalled at what I told him about his new manager, he at first didn't believe me.

I sent him a copy of our phone conversation. He was again shocked but assured me Roger would not be in the job for long, and he also assured me Luisa would keep her job no matter what happens.

The Club.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It appeared Luisa's brothers had some biker contacts. They pulled up outside of our house on Harley Davidson's, in my youth I used to ride motor bikes, not Harley's like these.

12