Coming Home for Christmas

Story Info
Isobel joins the family at Christmas.
7.7k words
4.5
21.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Disclaimer: all characters are over 21 and give free and informed consent. Because this is Literoticaland no one is harmed emotionally in the writing of this story. This builds on my previous stories and continues the same characters. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it and rate accordingly.

***************************

Jack was upset. Or maybe he was annoyed. Or just uncomfortable.

On reflection Jack admitted that he didn't have any right to be any of these things. Due to the heavy snow, his last shift before the Christmas Shut Down was canceled so he had an extra evening at home, snuggled up on the couch with his curvaceously sexy wife, Marion, drinking some wine and watching a Christmas movie.

Except they'd usually be naked save for their thick bathrobes and as the evening crept on, gentle fondling, caressing and teasing beneath folds would lead to oral pleasuring of each other and then loud passionate fucking while porn played on the large screen TV. If Eleanor, their daughter, was home, like tonight, she'd be joining them, Sixty-Nining with her mom while her dad rammed his cock into one of their luscious pussies. He especially liked it when whichever woman was on the bottom would alternate between licking their lover's clitoris with sucking on his balls as he thrust above their face. With Hal home for the Christmas break he'd join them and make it a foursome. Only last night Jack had been plunging into his daughter Ellie's tight, wet cunt, while Hal was opposite him, pleasuring his mother with his thick, youthfully hard shaft.

For obvious reasons, it had become their favourite group position.

But tonight, they were dressed and looking respectable. Marion was gorgeous in a tight sweater and woolen skirt that accentuated her heavy breasts and curving hips. Jack was in a red plaid flannel shirt and jeans, trying to look like a regular dad. Tonight, their other daughter Isobel was coming home and bringing a friend. So, they needed to look as normal as possible. Isobel hadn't come home during the summer, so she didn't know about the family fucking.

Agitated, Jack kept getting up to stare out the window. "God it's bad out there! I wish we'd gone to get them, or told them to wait a day."

"They'll be fine dear. I'm sure Isobel would call if they ran into any trouble." Marion was covering her own anxiety by soothing Jack's. "Now sit down and cuddle up, I'm cold." She patted the tuft of chest hair poking out from the collar of his shirt and gave him an affection peck. "It'll be fine love."

Jack looked around. "Where are the kids?"

"Oh, when I peeked in on them, they were switching from Hal going down on Ellie to a Reverse Cow Girl."

Jack sipped some wine. "Damn, now I'm jealous."

Marion cuddled in closer and whispered in his ear. "I may have dropped my panties and ridden Hal's face for a quickie."

"Damn, now I'm really jealous!"

Jack shifted uncomfortably, his swelling member getting caught up in his pants. "Ya know, I could be real quick and just fuck you over the coffee table right now."

Marion laughed. "Patience my lusty stag. I'll tell Ellie to come visit you tonight after we go to bed, OK?"

*************************************

Izzie gripped the steering wheel and stared unblinking into the swirling flakes caught in the headlights of the car.

"Are you OK babe? You seem kind of tense." Lakshmi asked from the passenger seat, her almond eyes searching the side of Izzie's face. "You want me to drive for a bit?"

Izzie sat back a bit and blinked. "Oof! This weather is awful! But I'm afraid if we stop, we'll get stuck!" She looked sidelong at her lover sitting in the car. "And yeah, bringing you home to meet the parental units isn't exactly relaxing either!"

Lakshmi smiled brightly. "That'll be fine! Your parents know I'm a girl, right?"

Izzie laughed, remembering the phone call with her mom.

"Hey, ummmm.... mom?"

"Yes, sweetie, what is it?" she could hear her mother's bright smile on the phone line.

"I... uh... have something to tell you..." her voiced trailed away shyly, twisting away from the truth she wanted to tell.

"You aren't dropping out of school, are you?"

"No, mom."

"Pregnant?"

"NO mom!"

"Ok well you aren't in jail, are you? We can come bail you out."

"Oh God no! Jeez mom!"

"Well, whatever it is it can't be that bad then, can it?"

A pause.

Another pause while she listened to her mother's loving patience on the other end of the phone.

"I'm gay." There, she blurted it out.

Her mother laughed gently through the speaker. "Is that all? Your dad and I had figured that out last year."

"What? How?" She'd had a couple of boyfriends in High School. Even been caught blowing one of them in the family room one afternoon when mom came home earlier than expected.

"We noticed how you're with your friend in the photos you post on Facebook. How you look at her. How she looks at you. It's pretty obvious that you love her."

"Yeah, I do, mom."

"Well then, why don't you bring her home with you at Christmas?"

And that settled it. So here she was driving through a blizzard in a rental car with her girl friend to spend Christmas with her family.

"Yeah, they know you're a girl." Izzie smiled.

"So, what's the problem?"

"They might not like you. You might not like them."

"Hey babe, your parents are great. Your dad seemed nice when you moved in last year and your mom is always nice on the phone."

"Yeah, but my parents are not normal."

Lakshmi snorted. "No one is 'normal'."

"When we were little and if it was hot out dad would fill our wading pool in the back yard and mom would sometimes strip off and join us. She used to sunbathe in the nude too."

"Really!?" Lakshmi gasped. "What about the neighbours?"

"We've got big hedges and she'd lay out in a corner that the neighbour's upstairs windows couldn't see into. But I'm pretty sure Mr. Van Housen next door spent a lot of time trimming that section of the hedge."

Lakshmi laughed. "I bet he did!"

"At Hallowe'en Mom liked to dress up as Elvira to hand out candy at the door."

"Elvira? The outrageously hot B-Movie host on late night TV?"

"Yup. That'd be her. She's got the figure to pull it off too. The neighbourhood dads were always pretty happy to bring their kids by. Lot of teenage boys too, in their hockey jerseys. She kept a bowl of condoms to give to the teenagers instead of candy."

Lakshmi laughed. "Oh my God! She sounds like a howl!"

"We were naked around the house a lot. Mom, my sister, my brother too. Dad was always grabbing her and they'd disappear to their bedroom."

"Wow." Lakshmi laughed.

"I didn't know what they were doing until later. Once Ellie hit puberty dad started avoiding us and we had to cover up more. It got weird."

"Huh. Yeah, I can see that."

Izzie paused, staring ahead some more. "Oh hey! I recognize that gas station! We're almost home!"

*****************************************

Marion brushed Jack's wandering hand off her thigh as they heard the front door. "Mom! Dad! We're here!"

"Yay! You're here!" Marion got up and hurried to the front hall.

Isobel got mobbed by tight hugs from mother and father. "Oof!" Collecting her breath, she straightened herself. "Mom, dad, this is Lakshmi. My... uh... my girlfriend."

Jack shook her hand, smiling broadly. "Well, of course you are! So happy to meet you properly at last!"

Marion folded her into an embrace. "My goodness! Aren't you beautiful! Jack, isn't she beautiful? Just like a Bollywood dancer."

Jack nodded appreciatively. "Now I'm sure she has many other reasons why she caught our Isobel's affections."

Lakshmi blushed. "I'm so happy to meet you too, Mr. Robinson, Mrs. Robinson."

"Oh, you can call me Marion, or Mom if you'd like."

Jack laughed and took her bag. "Call me Jack, honey. C'mon this way!"

Jack led the way upstairs calling out "Hal! Ellie! Your sister and her friend are here, come say hello!"

Hal and Ellie appeared. Hal doing up buttons on his shirt. Ellie was tucking in her top. Izzie frowned. Wasn't Hal's room the other way?

"Hey sis" Ellie hugged them both. "Hi Lakshmi, welcome to the fam."

"Hey" Hal grunted. He was trying to act disinterestedly cool, but Lakshmi felt his eyes slide over her body.

"Here we go. Your old room Isobel, just as you left it."

Izzie looked around at the posters and book case and smiled. "Yup. Herd of unicorns still on guard."

Dad set the bags down inside the door. "Lakshmi, the bathroom is right across the hall." He turned the bathroom light on to show them. "We did a few renos this year. Put in a bigger shower stall."

"Family sized!" chimed in Ellie.

Izzie thought that was a weird thing to say but she had to pee after the long drive. "OK great. Gotta use the new facilities. See you all downstairs!"

When she emerged, she found Lakshmi on the L-shaped sectional with Ellie, while Mom and Dad were on the other side. "Great you're here! I bet you'd like a drink?" Dad got up and went to the kitchen. He soon reappeared with a tray and some mugs. "I bet you're freezing, so I made Irish coffees."

"Daddy! You're under the mistletoe!"

Jack paused holding the tray and looked up. "Why so I am!" He set the tray down as Ellie got up and went over to him. She slowly molded herself to her father's body, wrapping her arms around him while she gave him a full, wet, lingering kiss with open lips. Finishing the kiss, she stepped back and started handing out warm mugs. Ellie bent over in front of Izzie and Lakshmi, the buttons on her blouse open to give them a good view of her full breasts.

"Uh... sis? Your mouth is hanging open."

Izzie and Lakshmi stared at each other, wide eyed. Did they just see Ellie kiss her dad like that? Mom, had watched but didn't blink. She accepted her mug with a soft peck on the lips from her husband. "Thank you, sweetie."

Izzie looked around admiring the Christmas decorations and noticed some new art on the walls. She got up to inspect them more closely. "New paintings Mom?"

"Oh, those are old. We've had them in the closet for years. I just decided it was time to put them up again now that you kids are adults."

Izzie got closer and saw they were all nudes. Some paintings and some black and white photographs. Lakshmi joined her and gasped. "Mrs. Robinson, is that you?"

Izzie whispered "I told you they were weird."

"Yes, dear, that's me. I used to pose for art classes when we were young and penniless."

"Oh my God, Mrs. Robinson, you're beautiful!"

"Now dear, call me Mom, please." Marion pointed to a couple of the paintings. One of a pair of naked lovers embracing on a bench. "That is Izzie's dad." Lakshmi's mouth dropped open. "And that" she pointed to another, more impressionist piece, all passionate brush strokes and bold, hot colours "is Izzie's dad with me and his artist friend Angelica. It's a fine tribute to our first threesome. Angelica painted these. "

Izzie and Lakshmi both gasped, staring at the artistic presentation of her dad like a wild beast, mounting a heavy breasted woman laying on her back, legs spread wide while another woman kissed her. Marion turned to indicate the photographs, all black and white. They were clearly of Marion mostly naked as she posed on a couch and suggestively touched herself. "These were taken by your dad's friend John. You remember him, don't you?"

"Oh yeah. Uncle John. He takes us out for lunch when he's in town."

Marion smiled. "Oh good. Your dad keeps the more explicit photos John took in a drawer."

"More explicit?"

"Well, I got pretty excited and put on a bit of a show for your Uncle John that day."

Jack spoke form the couch. "Your mom does like posing naked and being watched. Actually, we sold some of those pictures to a German porn magazine for some quick cash back in the day."

Marion laughed at the memory.

"God, Mom, you did porn?"

They didn't notice Hal blush as he remembered the videos he had found of his mom uploaded onto a sharing sight.

"I guess technically I did. Now, if I'd wanted to do bondage porn, I could've made more money honestly. But I'm choosey about who I have sex with."

"Your mom does look pretty hot in her leather corset and boots!"

"Dad! Oversharing!"

"What? It's the truth. Although maybe it's the whiskey talking, too."

Later that night in bed, Lakshmi held Izzie against her naked breasts and gently caressed her back, easing the tension out it. "See? That went fine. I think your parents like me."

"I told you they were weird."

"I think it's cool how relaxed and open your mom is. Is it weird if I say your mom is pretty hot?"

"Yeah, it's weird. But it's true though. Mom is pretty hot."

"Looking at those pictures of her really turned me on."

"Yeah, me too."

Izzie slid down Lakshmi's stomach, kissing at the soft fuzz of her bush before going lower. "Maybe we should do something about that?"

Lakshmi leaned back on the pillow. She grabbed one of Izzie's stuffed unicorns to bite it before she cried out in ecstasy and woke the house.

After they had brought each other to gentle orgasm, they cuddled again listening to the darkness. They could hear moans through the wall. "Oh God my brother's watching porn again!"

"I've got to pee." Lakshmi got up and covered her nakedness before going out to the hall. Leaving the bathroom, in the night light spilling from the open door, she saw Ellie leaving her parent's bedroom. Ellie was clearly and proudly naked. "Ellie?"

Ellie smiled and held her finger to her lips. She beckoned Lakshmi to Hal's bedroom door and gently opened it, indicating that Lakshmi should peer in. Lakshmi could see, illuminated by the moonlight, Mrs. Robinson riding Hal. She moaned and her heavy breasts bounced as she rode up and down her son's long cock. "Oh God!" voices moaned in the dark. "Ungh! Mom, I'm coming!" "Oh yes, baby! Come in your Mommy!"

Lakshmi stepped back, eyes wide. Hal definitely wasn't watching porn.

Ellie moved up to her. She gave Lakshmi's round breasts a gently squeeze and with open lips gave her a full, luscious kiss. Taking Lakshmi's hand, she drew her into her own bedroom. "It's time you were welcomed properly into the family" she whispered. She pushed Lakshmi down onto the bed and got between her thighs to begin licking. "Oh my!" Lakshmi gasped. "You're as good as your sister."

"Thanks. I practice on Mom a lot."

"You and your mom?"

"And Dad too." Ellie pivoted around to Sixty-Nine with Lakshmi. "You can clean his cum out of me if you'd like!"

A drip of semen landed on Lakshmi's nose. She giggled as she opened her mouth and thrust her tongue into Ellie's wet slit. "Ok. It'd be rude not to."

Later, a glowing, happy Lakshmi slid back into bed with Izzie and spooned up to her contentedly. Izzie stirred awake. "Took a while."

"I bumped into Ellie in the hallway. We got to... talking."

She hugged Izzie tighter as she heard Hal's door open and she assumed Marion's soft footsteps pad away to her own bed. "Now go back to sleep my love."

In the morning Isobel awoke, greatly refreshed, the tensions of the previous evening having been washed away with sex and sleep. She looked up to see Lakshmi standing at the window. The morning light gave her dusky skin a golden glow, highlighting her full breasts and brown nipples. Her blue-black hair tumbled down her bare back to touch the curve of her round bottom. "You're beautiful" Izzie declared.

Lakshmi turned and gave her a full wattage smile. She bent down to kiss her. "You're not so bad yourself."

Izzie listened to the house some more. "Sounds like... and smells like, breakfast is being readied."

Lakshmi tossed Izzie a long tee shirt and her house coat. "Well, we'd better get some clothes on and join them!"

They followed the breakfast smell to the kitchen. Marion and Eleanor were busy making breakfast while Christmas music played from the stereo. Ellie managed to look elegant while spreading butter on toast in a rich purple peignoir that set off her golden wavy hair. Marion was humming along to the music in a deep red peignoir with white fuzzy trim. Izzie and Lakshmi were a mixture of embarrassment at their tired and ratty student dorm bed clothes, while simultaneously enjoying the way the lingerie clung to both women, accentuating their curves.

"There they are, the sleepy heads!" Marion smiled brightly. She looked up over their heads. "Mistletoe!" Izzie and Lakshmi looked up to see the Christmas greenery hanging in the archway to the kitchen. With a smile and a shrug, they gave each other a quick kiss.

"Oh now, where's your Christmas spirit!" Marion and Eleanor came over quickly to envelope them in tight embraces, pressing their breasts and thighs against them and showering each with deep lingering kisses before also kissing each other sensuously. "There now! That's a proper Christmas kiss under the Mistletoe. Tea's ready."

"Oh God yes please!" Lakshmi slumped into a chair. She accepted the steaming mug from Marion while trying hard not to stare at her girlfriend's mother's expanse of bare cleavage barely contained by the silky fabric. "Thank you. You look really festively beautiful this morning Mrs.... er Mom."

"Thank you dear. Sometimes a girl's just got to get her Christmas ho on!"

Izzie set her mug down. "No, really. You guys look really fabulous for this early in the morning." She looked down at her old Doctor Who tee. "We get kind of used to being a bit ratty at university."

"Well, have you been Naughty or Nice this year?"

Lakshmi laughed. "Maybe I was nice and naughty?"

Ellie passed by and whispered in her ear. "You were pretty naughty with me last night, weren't you!"

Marion began setting out the plates. "Well, maybe Santa will bring you something nice."

Eleanor went to the door and opened it wide to call her father and brother in from their snow shoveling. She stood defiantly in the door like a proud Viking Princess, defying the cold breeze that rippled at her silky clothing, pressing it against the curves of her hips and breasts. Lakshmi watched her over the rim of her mug, remembering briefly exploring those soft expanses of flesh last night. She rested a hand on Izzie's thigh under the table and softly stroked it. Izzie leaned over and rubbed her head against her cheek affectionately. She was quite enjoying coming here for the holiday.

"Hey Loser!" Ellie shouted into the wind. "Tell Dad that breakfast is ready!" She shut the door and turned around, her nipples proudly erect beneath the silk.

After breakfast, the morning was spent in the kitchen. The stereo cycled through modern and traditional Christmas music as Marion set them all to chopping, stirring and measuring ingredients. Jack kept the dishes running. While Lakshmi sat at the table chopping celery for the turkey stuffing, she noticed a lot of casually brief touching as the family danced around to the music. "All I Want for Christmas is You" seemed to be especially popular, no matter who was singing it. Hands brushed against bottoms. Breasts leaned in to rub shoulders. She felt an electric charge as Marion's breasts rubbed against her, lingering longer than they needed too as Marion set some shallots down on the cutting board. "Would you peel and chop these too please, my love? Thank you."

Lakshmi turned to her and smiled, aware in her loins of how close Marion was, how easy it would be to kiss her breasts and suck on those nipples that she could see highlighted under her lingerie. "Sure, Mom!" Marion smiled and kissed her. "Such a good girl! I'm positive Santa will remember that."

Izzie leaned over and whispered. "Feeling like a kitchen slave yet?"

"No, this is great. I'm used to it. My Mummy always made me help too. It's nice your dad is doing the washing up and your brother is doing the stirring and stuff. It's great to see a happy, close family that obviously loves each other."