Coming Home Pt. 01

Story Info
When Joe moves back in, he finds a new side to his sister.
2.1k words
4.33
61.3k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Times were hard. I had just split up with my girlfriend of seven months and because I had a low paying job as a porter at a hotel downtown, I had to move back in with my mum and sister Faye. The house was nice with three bedrooms, a reasonably sized kitchen and a living room. Mum, in her mid forties, was a teacher who worked five days a week at the local secondary school. Faye, who was twenty years old, was studying to become a nurse.

As I pulled up to the house in my shitty runaround of a car, the front door burst opened and Faye stepped out. She was skinny with short brown hair and was wearing blue jeans with a grey t-shirt.

"He's here," I heard her call out as I opened my door.

I grabbed my box of things I had taken back from my ex and turned around to see Faye striding along the lawn to meet me.

"Hey," Faye said as she reached me. "Lemme help you with that."

"It's light," I replied. "I got it."

We walked up the driveway to the front door where Mum stood in the doorway. Like Faye, she was skinny but with long brown hair that was currently tied up in a ponytail. Mum was wearing cotton pyjama bottoms with red and blue stripes down the bottom and a long sleeved white t-shirt.

"It's so good to have you back," She said as I drew level with her.

"Thanks," I replied, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "It's nice to be back."

"I'm not surprised," Faye exclaimed. "I'm shocked you even lasted that long with that cunt."

"Faye Rosie Kingston," Mum shouted. "You wash your filthy mouth out at once."

A smile burst into my lips and very quickly turned into a laugh. Noticing my laughter, Faye grinned herself and stepped past Mum.

"Sorry Mother," She said.

"That's better," Mum replied. "Don't laugh, it only encourages her."

"Do you call all your patients that or only the ones who are assholes?" I asked Faye.

It was Faye's turn to laugh. Hearing the laughter, Mum look towards the heavens.

"Help me," She said, joining the fun. "I've raised two animals."

If only she knew what was to come.

**THE NEXT DAY**

I woke up in my old double bed. It took me a brief moment to remember where I was. My stomach growled impatiently so I got up and went in search of food. Faye, dressed in her nurses' uniform, was sitting at the wooden table drinking coffee and reading a book.

"Yo," I said.

Her eyes flickered away from the book to me.

"Hey," She replied. "You sleep okay?"

I nodded.

"Lovely thanks," I answered. "Where would I find anything breakfast related?"

"Top cupboard has cereal. There's bread in the cupboard next to it and there might some bacon and eggs in the fridge."

"Thanks," I replied.

Turning around, I opened up the cupboard and pulled out the bread. Faye got up, her chair make a scraping sound as it rubbed against the floor.

"You mind washing up my things?" She asked. "I'm heading to class."

"Nope," I replied.

"Cool," She replied, grabbing her bag. "And thanks for helping me defuse the whole c-bomb thing with mum last night."

I shrugged my shoulders.

"It was funny," I replied. "And true."

"She's been annoyed with my cussing lately."

"Have you been doing it a lot then?" I asked.

"That," She replied. "And a whole of other things she doesn't know about..."

Her voice trailed off and suddenly her usually happy demeanor was replaced with a shy one.

"Like what?" I asked, interested.

"Never mind," She replied. "I gotta go."

With that, she made to walked out. I didn't want to end the conversation without having the last word.

"Well you know where I am if you want to talk."

She stopped, halfway out of the door.

"Thank you," She replied before leaving.

As I heard the front door slam behind her, I began to preoccupy myself with breakfast. The conversation with Faye was still replaying in my mind.

**LATER**

After a seven hour shift at work, I crept back into the house. It was close to midnight so I shut the door noiselessly as possible.

"Hey," A voice rang out from behind me.

I turned around and saw Faye standing there. She was wearing a black dressing gown and had a concerned look on her face.

"Can we talk?"

I nodded and pointed towards the couch. We both took a seat next to each other.

"Okay," She started before sighing. "I don't really know how to begin."

"Just say it," I replied. "I don't mind."

"Okay," She replied. "Here goes. I'm not studying to be a nurse anymore."

"You dropped out?"

"No," She replied, shaking her head. "About a few months ago, I met someone and we kinda fell in love. I focused all of my attention on them and for that my grades dropped which meant I was kicked off the course. I've been spending the last couple of months pretending I am going to college but I'm really spending the day at my friend's looking for jobs."

"I'm sorry," I replied. "Does Mum know?"

Faye shook her head.

"No and I want to let her know at some point myself so please don't tell her."

"I won't."

We both didn't know what to say so the room fell into an uneasy silence.

"So are you still with them?" I asked after the silence became too much.

"No," She answered. "She wasn't worth it."

It took me a moment to recognize the most important part in that sentence. I looked up and saw Faye staring at me as I digested that bombshell.

"She?"

"Yeah," She replied. "I was curious but now I'm pretty certain about everything now."

"Oh, I don't really know what you want me to say."

"You don't have to say anything," She replied. "It was just a crazy, stupid thing I did. It's out of my system and now I just need your help with things now."

"Well," I started. "Like I said earlier, you know I'm here."

"Thank you," She said before smiling.

"No worries," I replied. "I know how judgy people can be."

Faye nodded.

"Tell me about it," She retorted. "I've been hating myself for ages. We were only really staying together for the sex."

Again, I had to digest another bombshell my sister just casually dropped. I began to picture my sweet sister on all fours licking another woman's pussy. The mental image was enough to get my cock twitching. In order to hide any embarrassment, I crossed my right leg over my left. Instantly, Faye became curious.

"Do you like this?" She whispered.

"Like what?"

"Hearing your sister's dirty stories."

I shook my head.

"I don't know what you mean."

Faye reached out and pushed my right leg back over.

"Hey," I stammered. "What are you doing?"

She didn't answer. Instead, she reach forward and felt my hardness through my trousers. My face went beet red with the shame.

"You're hard," She whispered.

"I know," I replied. "I just couldn't help but think of you with another girl. I'm sorry."

"Show it to me," She said.

"What?" I almost shouted out. "Are you crazy?"

"No," She replied. "I want you to show it me."

"Why?" I asked.

"I've been feeling lonely," She answered.

With that, she reached forward and unzipped my trousers. Pulling down, my hard cock sprung free and almost hit my sister in the face.

"Wow," She remarked. "It's so big."

I didn't know how to respond. The whole situation was surreal.

"You've been a great brother," Faye continued. "You shouldn't feel ashamed that you got hard."

Her head moved forward and planted a kiss on the tip of my cock. Moving forward again, she planted another one just underneath the last one. Without warning, she moved forward again and took the tip in her mouth. The sensation was incredible and only increased as she took more and more of my cock.

The room was silent except for the soft gagging and slurping sounds as my sister continued to suck my cock. Her head bobbed up and down repeatedly.

"This feels great," I said. "Keep going."

Faye only hummed a reply. The hum sent soft vibrations to my cock that made me shiver. Sensing my enjoyment, Faye hummed again.

"Ugh," I managed to speak.

Grinning, Faye continued to blow me. I began to feel a build up in my cock.

"Faye," I uttered. "I'm about to come."

She nodded to let me know it was okay to come in her mouth. My arm clamped down hard on her head. With one final thrust, I came into my sister's mouth. Faye kept her head perfectly still and swallowed every last drop of come I had. Finishing, I let go of her head and fell back into the couch.

"Wow," Faye commented. "You were really pent up."

A small drop of come had found it's way to her cheek.

"You...," I replied out of breath. "You got some come on your cheek."

I watched in amazement as she wiped it off with her hand and licked it.

"You taste great brother," She whispered.

With a cheeky grin, she got up and walked behind the couch.

"I'm going to bed," She said. "We'll talk more about this tomorrow okay?"

"Yeah...," I replied.

"Goodnight," She said.

The stairs creaked as she walked off and I was left alone to my thoughts. Sleep wasn't easy to find that night.

**THE NEXT DAY**

The metallic chink of my phone woke me up. It was a sunny day and the house was extremely quiet. I reached for my phone and saw that my sister had left a text message.

COME INTO MY ROOM X

My stomach rumbled, only this time it was from fear. Fear of what she would say when I walked into that room. We were only across the hall but at that moment I could have been climbing the highest mountain in the world. I knock and patiently waited for a response.

"Come in,"

Pushing the door open, I was instantly taken aback by what I saw. In front of me, she stood naked. Her breasts were tiny with light brown nipples and she had a lightly manicured bush that hung just off her pussy.

"I want you," She stated, assured of herself. "I want you so bad."

I walked forward and grabbed her by her waist. With little resistance, she fell back onto the bed where she watched me with eager eyes as I stripped. Once again, my hard cock sprung free. I dived towards her and positioned my body above hers. My cock lightly grazed her pussy and I looked into her eyes. Faye nodded.

I eased my cock gently into her cunt. With a low gasp, she accepted it and began to set the pace for our fucking. As we fucked, I dove into her tits and began to vigorously lick her nipples. With sweat glistening off our bodies, we quickened our pace. Faye reached back and clung onto the headboard for support.

"Don't stop," She said, her voice now a low raspy shout.

I continued to thrust deep into my sister's pussy. The bed was shaking violently.

"I wouldn't dream of stopping," I whispered back.

She grinned and began to lightly bite on my neck. In return, I gently bit into her nipple. Her body trembled.

"I'm gonna come," She shouted.

As soon as she uttered those words, her back arched back. Her cunt muscles tightened around my cock and I watched as she convulsed briefly before collapsing into my arms. My cock, sensing my sister's climax, twitched.

"I'm gonna come too," I whispered.

"Do it in me," She said.

With a final heave, I shot my juices deep into her pussy. Spent both emotionally and physically, we rested side by side. The deep breathes we took lulled us into a comfortable sleep.

**LATER**

I was the first to wake up. Faye's chest continued to rise and fall and I laid there just listening to her breathe. After awhile, I reached over and began to gently play with her nipple. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at me with a smile.

"It's my turn," I whispered into her ear.

"For what?" She asked.

"For this," I replied.

Moving further down, I got to her cunt and began to lick it. Moaning, she pushed her legs up and placed them on my back.

"Keep going," She managed to say.

Ignoring her, I continued to lick. Her moans got softer and softer.

"That's just how she did it," She said.

What happened next happened in slow motion. To our horror, the door was pushed open and Mum walked in. Her face dropped in shock at the scene before her eyes.

"What the fuck is this?"

TO BE CONTINUED.