Coming Home Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagxD93
MagxD93
63 Followers

"Hey, I thought you might need toothpaste." Mark stuck his hand through the crack in the door and was looking away.

"It's fine, I'm dressed" she laughed, and opened the door wider.

"Woah." Mark noticed a bruise on the back of her leg that even she had missed. "Did you fall?"

"Ha, I guess that's what I've been telling people." Mark looked concerned at her reply.

"I'm gonna kill him, he's never getting near you again." Mark moved closer. "Do you mind if I take a look? Not being a perv, purely professional."

"You just want to look at my ass." Jenny laughed, and then went quiet when she noticed the lack of humor on Mark's face.

"Jesus, Jenny, he really did a number on you here, what did he hit you with? A bat?" Jenny stayed uncomfortably quiet at the question. "You're kidding?! Jen, please tell me Chris hasn't hit you with a bat across the back of your legs?!"

Mark was getting angrier by the second. "You said he's out with friends?"

"Mark please, can we just leave it for tonight?" Jenny turned around and pulled him to his feet. "Despite everything, I've had a great night reconnecting with you, we can talk about this in the morning. Besides, you'll potentially have me for the day tomorrow, if that's ok? Chris probably went out with his friends and will be out until who knows when so we can talk about it then."

"Did you really just ask if it was ok? You're staying here." Mark instructed. Jenny had heard him mad, upset and even lose his temper, but this was different, he was filled with hate. "You're going back there with me to get your stuff and then you'll come and stay here until you find a new place."

"I can't just up and lea-" Jenny was interrupted by Mark again.

"You can't stay with him. Not like this." Jenny caught the addition of worry to his tone. "I knew something had been happening between you two but I could never have imagined this." He looked up from her leg and noticed the back of her arm. "Another one Jenny, fuck. Why are you with him?"

Jenny began to tear up. "I, I don't know. I think I should love him, but, but..." Her words were broken between sobs. "I'm just scared now. If he does this for little things, imagine if I left him."

"Are there any more?" The concern was heavy in his tone.

Jenny nodded, she began to lift up the t-shirt before he stopped her.

"You don't have to -," Jenny brushed his hand away and Mark fell quiet. She continued to lift the shirt just enough to keep her breasts covered, and while her navy, laced, panties were on show, there was a much more important matter at hand right now and as the bruise on her ribs became visible, Mark felt himself begin to cry again. "Oh my God, Jenny, why didn't you tell me?"

"I figured you had enough on your plate, with Claire and all." She mumbled between sobs.

"Look at me," he put his hands gently on each side of her face and directed her eyes towards him. "From now on, we tell each other everything, no matter what the other has going on. This is too important not to talk about." He wiped away her tears and pulled the t-shirt back down.

Mark pulled her in and hugged her, but not too tightly. He kissed the top of her head and she cried into his chest.

"Mark," Jenny pulled away from the embrace.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I can stay with you tonight?" This was a stark contrast to the confidence he had seen in her earlier when she was dealing with Claire.

"I thought we already established that you..." what she was getting at dawned on him. "Oh, of course."

Jenny kissed his cheek and returned the favor of wiping away his tears, too.

"I'll let you finish getting ready for bed and I'll take the water into my room."

"No, stay, please. Keep me company." The reminders of her bruises had shattered Jenny's confidence and she didn't want to be alone. "Let's talk about tomorrow."

"Ok tomorrow," he sat on the lid of the toilet. "Breakfast, then maybe a trip to the mall? I can treat you to a birthday present."

"That sounds like a fun plan to me, we can get lunch there too right?" She was just trying to push her luck but to her shock, Mark agreed. She hugged him, enjoying being taller than him and reciprocating the kiss on the top of the head.

"We can talk about it in the morning if you like," Mark paused, gently hugging her back and talking into her chest. He was attempting to approach the topic again. "But I'd really like to try and get your stuff away from that place tomorrow and have you stay here with me. So I know you're safe."

"We can talk about that at breakfast." She reassured him.

Mark looked up at her and she laughed "I can only imagine the angle you're getting right now, I must have 3 chins."

"Not at all." He swallowed and took a deep breath. This was his moment.

He stood up and kissed her gently on the lips. "You're beautiful from every angle, Jen." And with that she felt weak and kissed him back.

"I missed you." She whispered.

"I missed you too. We've never done this before." He laughed nervously.

"It feels like we should have, though." That was all the permission he needed to kiss her again, this time using his tongue and her tongue followed his whilst it retreated into his mouth.

His 6ft frame over her small 5ft 4" stature made it a little difficult. He picked her up and she wrapped his legs around her waist. Mark carried her to his bedroom where he sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her close, kissing her hard.

They took a second to catch their breath. "You seem to really be enjoying this." She cooed, motioning to his growing erection.

"As long as you are too," his ignorance in this moment was sweet to her and she smiled. She grabbed his hand and moved it down to her panties which were damp.

"You tell me." She kissed him again as he began to rub her gently, she moaned into his mouth and took the opportunity to bite his lower lip. If this didn't tell him she was enjoying it, she would have to really take the initiative.

He slowly turned her over and pulled the t-shirt over her head. He began to kiss her neck and she gripped his hair tight on the back of his head. She had to admit that while it wasn't normally her thing, she enjoyed how gentle he was being with her. Jenny lifted her back allowing for the t-shirt to be removed and Mark used the opportunity to slip her right nipple into his mouth. She moaned his name and threw her head back.

Mark slipped his hand into her panties, feeling how wet they were, decided to slip them off and in a playful tone "Don't want to ruin these for tomorrow." He kissed her again and raised her hips to slide the panties down her legs.

He lifted her legs high and began to slowly open them and kiss them from calf to thigh gradually, until he reached her pussy. He began to flick his tongue back and forth to tease her, and she giggled. He stuck his tongue deeper, Jenny let out a long moan.

"Oh fuck, Mark, you feel so good." She put her hands on the back of his head and gently guided him to keep going.

Mark followed with enthusiasm, slipping a finger inside her, taking her by surprise and she let out a gasp. This was slowly followed by a second finger, all the while with his tongue ticking her clitoris. Mark kept this up for a few minutes before hearing her squirm.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum, oh fuck. Mark, keep going."

Jenny felt her body shake, from her toes, up her back and all the way to her fingers. She pulled Mark back up her body and began to kiss him.

"Fuck, Mark, I've never cum as hard as that. That was incredible." She panted between each word. They lost themselves in passionate kissing until Mark had joined her naked. It all felt like a blur, it was intimate, they were desperate and they couldn't get enough of each other.

"Fuck, Jen, I can't believe we're doing this." Mark managed to say between kisses. "I love you."

The kissing suddenly stopped, Jenny was in shock. "What?"

"Oh, is that, is that not ok?" Mark stumbled over his nervous words. "I just sort of said what I was feeling after tonight with you." The worry grew on his face.

Jen kissed him again, only pulling away to calm his nerves and respond. "I, I think I love you, too." Mark breathed a sigh of relief and she continued. "But maybe we should wait. Just to be sure, you know. Like you said, it's been a rough night for us both and I wouldn't want either of us to think this was a mistake."

Mark rolled to the side of her and lay on his back, his hands in his face. Had he just ruined the best friendship he'd ever had? Is she going to blame him for cheating on Chris? Was she going to tell him? His mind was racing through similar thoughts and his anxiety began to spike. Mark felt his erection start to soften as his mind began to wander.

He felt Jenny cuddle into his arm. "We're going to be ok. I just want to make sure we're not doing this for the wrong reasons." She had noticed his breathing rate increase and had been on the bad side of enough of Mark's panic attacks to know what to do to calm him down. Jenny began to stroke his hair softly and say more reassuring words to him.

"We're going to have a nice day together tomorrow, and you can help me get my stuff from Chris' apartment so I can bring it home." Her words confused him for a minute.

"Home?" He wanted to make sure she was saying what he thought she was saying and it wasn't just his mind playing tricks on him.

"You said I can live here with you, right?" He looked her in the eyes and her smile was all she needed for him to come back to reality from the edge of a breakdown.

Mark kissed her again, gently, no tongue, but continued to look into her eyes. "I don't know how I didn't see it before now Jen, but I think I've always loved you." He ran his hands through her hair. "I know you're not sure right now and that's ok. I just needed you to know."

"Let's get tomorrow out of the way. Our emotions are running high right now and I don't want either of us to think this was a mistake." She continued to stroke his hair and talk in a soft tone to keep him calm.

They lay there for a while, Jen keeping Mark calm and making conversation whilst Mark stared into space, then at Jen, and back into space again. Jenny didn't question it, he had always struggled with eye contact and focusing on one place, especially when he was anxious but she continued to talk in softer tones, and just admired his side profile when he wasn't looking her way. Had he always been so handsome? What was he thinking? Was there anything more she could do to help? She never asked the question out loud because she wasn't sure how he was feeling, so thought it best to keep the calm atmosphere continuing.

Mark felt himself wake up. He panicked when he couldn't feel Jenny hugging his arm anymore but as he turned he saw her lying on top of the blanket fast asleep, facing away from him wearing his favorite t-shirt. He checked his phone. 2.30am. He got up to use the bathroom and realized he was still naked, half embarrassed he looked for his lounging pants and ended up stumbling in the dark.

Jenny woke up and looked at the foot of the bed. "You know, it's not a one night stand, you don't have to climb out the window. Besides, this is your apartment." She quipped.

"Very funny, I was just looking for my lounge pants, have you seen them? I really need the bathroom." He could feel her eyes looking at him, and suddenly felt the need to cover up.

"Don't be so shy, I've seen you naked." She giggled.

"Yeah but right now, I'm very aware of it. This is new territory for us."

Jenny sat up, both of their eyes adjusting to the darkness they caught one another's gaze and once Jenny knew he could see her, she removed the t-shirt.

"Now we're even." She was laid bare for all to see, and while he couldn't see them right now, he knew it took a lot for her bruises to be on display.

Mark returned from his bathroom trip to Jenny in bed. "Since I have no t-shirt, it's your job to keep me warm." Jenny gestured for Mark to get under the covers with him. "I know I love you Mark."

"Where did that come from?" Starting to spoon Jenny as she said this, this wasn't what he expected to hear.

"Well earlier, I said I think, now I'm saying I know. Because I do love you. More than anything." Jenny continued. "Things were complicated earlier with emotions running high and I've had time to think whilst you slept and well, I've always loved you, I just didn't realize how much until tonight."

Jenny turned around and kissed him softly, Mark reciprocated and in turn followed up with his own feelings. "You're my best friend Jen, and I don't mean that in a way that says I don't love you the same way, I mean that in a way that means I appreciate everything about you. I love your face, your personality, your sense of humor. I love your confidence and intelligence. I even live that crinkle over your nose when you get mad." Mark began to trail off. "I just wish I'd realized it sooner."

"Me too, but we can make up for lost time." Jenny was now cuddled into Mark's chest and could feel his erection growing as her words hit him. "Let me repay you for earlier." She kissed him softly then bit his lip.

"You really don't have to, I was quite hap-" Jenny pushed her finger to his lips.

"I know I don't have to, I want to." Something had come over her, while Mark had always found Jenny cute and fun, in this moment she was sexy and daring. He couldn't stop her if he wanted to.

Jenny made her way down his body, planting kisses on his neck and chest. To his surprise she even bit down on one of his nipples, and he liked it. She was enjoying watching him struggle as she placed her hand on his balls and began to play with them. She made her way back up to his ear and whispered "I'm all yours."

Before Mark even had a chance to respond she had moved back down and was slowly jerking his cock, planting kisses all around it, teasing him, was she waiting for him to beg? Waiting for him to instruct? He didn't get a chance to do either when she spat on his dick and began to stroke faster. This time slipping one of his balls into his mouth as she moved her hand up and down his 6 inch shaft. She opened her mouth and let his testicle drop out.

"It's perfect, Mark, clean shaven, not too big or too small." She gave his cock a kiss on the tip. "And best of all, it's mine." With that the kiss on the tip became more as she swallowed the entirety of his cock in one movement. Her hand that had previously been stroking his shaft was now back at his balls, tugging them softly and making him squirm.

Mark began to moan, he had blow jobs before, but Claire had always refused, despite demanding that he go down on her. And either the other girls he had dated were really bad, or Jenny was just incredibly good, he voted for the latter as this all raced through his mind.

"Fuck, Jenny that feels good"

She paused for a second and spat her drool back onto his dick. "I'm only just getting started." She slipped it back into her mouth and began making circles with her tongue around the length of the shaft. She came up for air and started to stroke him again, but only for a second as she took him as deep as she could into her throat and surprised Mark with her tongue that was managing to reach his balls while her hand continued to play with them.

"Jenny, I'm gonna cum," Mark began to pant and there was a small amount of disappointment as she took her mouth off his cock as soon as he said it, and she gripped the base tightly.

"Not yet." She instructed. Mark's head was spiraling, as he went into a daze. "I'm going to edge you silly before you're allowed to cum. Understood?"

Where did this woman come from? Mark had never expected this of her, she was so submissive and vanilla when he went down on her earlier, and now she was taking control.

Jenny began to slowly stroke Mark's cock again, being careful not to let him erupt too quickly after denying his orgasm. She planted a finger on his taint and began to massage a spot that Mark had only ever been able to find himself whilst masturbating.

"How did you know?!" He breathed heavily as she applied more pressure after this confirmation.

"I walked in on you when I stayed over at your parents one time. I couldn't sleep and wanted some company. You can imagine my surprise when I slowly opened the door and caught you doing this. I watched for a while. I was half expecting you to put a finger in your ass but you just kept pumping while massaging this spot." Jenny smiled and bit her lip. "I kind of forgot about that memory until I got down here."

She continued to rub Mark's taint, in a place just below his asshole but close enough to tease him as Mark began to writhe in pleasure under her touch. She had never seen a man respond like this to her touch. She wanted to try this on other guys she had dated but none of them were willing. They always said it was too close to their ass and thought she was into doing butt stuff with guys. Maybe she was? Maybe seeing Mark all those years ago had opened her eyes to something that she never got to try.

That's when she decided on a whim to lift his legs into the air, tightly gripping the base of his cock to deny his orgasm a second time. Mark was starting to feel dizzy with ecstasy and barely even noticed his legs being lifted, but he then felt the unfamiliar wet sensation on his taint and he looked down.

Jenny had clamped the base of Mark's dick in a tight grip and moved her head to his taint and began to lick the pressure spot he so much enjoyed to play with.

"Jenny, fuck, that feels so fucking good!" He began to cry out and his words just turned to moans. "Grip... not working... gonna... cum!" These were the only words he could get out.

Jenny quickly swapped her head and her hand, taking his cock in her mouth and applying pressure to his taint with her fingers as Mark erupted in her mouth. Rope after rope of cum filled shit down her throat and began to fill the rest of her mouth and some ended up spilling out over Mark's cock.

Meanwhile, Mark was shaking. He could barely think straight as he'd never had an orgasm so intense. Jenny swallowed what was in her mouth and began to clean the rest of Mark up with her tongue, and his entire body shivered.

"Sorry, still sensitive," he laughed nervously.

"I'll take that as a compliment." Jenny was proud of her work and moved back up to cuddle into Mark once again. As she made it back face to face, to her surprise, he gave her a long, deep kiss. "Wait, don't guys think that's gross?"

Mark shrugged. "Makes no difference to me, I made it." He quipped. "Besides, you kissed me when I had just been going down on you." He kissed her again.

"I never thought of it that way." She pondered for a moment before nestling her head into the nape of his neck.

"How do you do that?" Mark had finally got his breath together enough to ask.

"Do what? The intense orgasm?" Jenny was still very proud of herself and he could tell.

"No, I know how you did that, in fact I thought you were going to make me suffer a lot longer." He laughed.

"Well that was the plan but somebody couldn't take a little light teasing." She jabbed.

Mark decided to ignore that point and move back to his original question.

"How do you go from cute and cuddly, to seductive and sexy and back again? And in such a short span of time?" He seemed genuinely confused.

"Trade secrets, if I told you, I'd have to kill you." She cuddled back in and took in Mark's scent and warmth.

"Fucking nerd." Mark responded. They both began to laugh. Mark had noticed that he had completely lost the sense of time before he heard Jenny's breathing change and noticed she was asleep.

He felt himself drifting off too, and kissed her forehead one last time before he dropped out of consciousness.

When Jenny awoke she felt the sun falling through the curtains and could feel Mark still spooning her. She had a smile on her face. This felt right. She lifted his hand and kissed it softly before sneaking out of bed to the bathroom.

MagxD93
MagxD93
63 Followers