Coming Home Pt. 02

Story Info
The rest of Lawrence, Xander, and Cheryl's evening.
5.4k words
4.22
2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 09/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To everyone who didn't read the tags or part one, there will be a significant portion of this dedicated to a human man and a male minotaur getting it on, as well as creampie eating and cum play. If that's not your thing, then now's the time to hit the 'back' button. If you're intrigued, then feel free to sit back and settle in, and I hope you have a good time!

Coming home: part 2

After one last short, but passionate kiss to both his husband and wife, Lawrence slid off Xander and got out of bed. Cheryl gingerly shuffled to the edge of the mattress where Lawrence was waiting. Taking her paw-like hand, he helped the lupine to her feet. Her legs were wobbly to the point of almost collapsing after her earlier exploits and she gave him a smile of gratitude. When Xander got up he took her other hand.

"I'll catch up in a minute," said Lawrence, glancing at one of their dresser drawers. Xander gave a knowing smile and Cheryl winked. He watched as the two left with Cheryl waddling stiffly. Lawrence also spied a little smear of cum seeping from the cleft of his husband's furry butt cheeks and grinned. Knowing that he was the one who put it there gave him a sort of primal satisfaction.

When they were gone and he could hear them getting cleaned up he turned to the dresser. Lawrence opened the drawer, revealing it to be absolutely chock full of various sex toys! He chuckled for a moment, remembering how vanilla his sex life was with Cheryl before opening up their relationship to Xander. Both He and Cheryl loved the minotaur dearly for who he was, but they certainly appreciated the spicy dynamics his inclusion had brought too!

He started digging through dildos of various sizes, vibrators, prostate stimulators, and other toys! His butthole twitched when he set aside Cheryl's large, life-like strap-on. She'd bought it after finding out that Lawrence and Xander had started anal play and were enjoying it, claiming that she didn't want to be left out! Since then both Lawrence and Xander greatly enjoyed the love they'd gotten from Cheryl with it!

After another moment of digging he found what he was looking for: a pack of brightly colored butt plugs!

There were several in the package, ranging from one only as big around a Lawrence's thumb, to one a fair bit bigger around than even Xander! Lawrence pulled out a red, medium-largish plug and a bottle of lube.

After laying a towel on the floor to catch any stray drops, Lawrence coated the rubbery plug with a generous amount of the slippery gel and squatted down. He gasped when the cold tip touched his pucker, but it warmed quickly. With a deep breath he pushed, and winced at the familiar burn of being stretched open for a moment before the plug snugly seated. He stood back up slowly to make sure nothing was pinching, but once standing he grinned at the wonderful sensation of being filled. A minute later he decided it was time to get moving. He wiped any extra lube off his hands and butt with the towel, as well as any extra goo left on his penis, and put on a t-shirt and pair of sweatpants. Before he left he thoughtfully glanced at the drawer of toys again. He returned to it and started rummaging around again. A minute later he'd pulled out a couple of Cheryl's favorite toys and put them on the nightstand next to her side of the bed.

Afterwards he made his way to clean up. All three of them loved oral and anal play, but also agreed that they should be kept separate. He wanted to be clean in case either Cheryl or Xander wanted a little taste of him, which was likely!

On the way to the bathroom he passed his spouses in the hall. He assumed they were going to get dressed.

"I'm gonna get started on dinner after cleaning up," Lawrence said as he walked past.

"Ok, I'll be there in a minute," replied Cheryl.

After washing, Lawrence made his way to the kitchen and wasted no time in pulling the lentils he'd left to soak overnight to make curry. It was Xander's favorite dish, and Lawrence really enjoyed it too. Before long the aromatic mixture gently simmering in a massive cauldron that held enough to feed both himself and his massive husband!

"Mmm, that smells wonderful!" Exclaimed Xander, who had just walked into the kitchen, followed by Cheryl.

"Only the best for you, big boy!" Teased Lawrence.

"Alright, too many people in the kitchen," interrupted Cheryl. "Off with you, shoo!" She pushed the big minotaur through the kitchen.

"How are you feeling?" Asked Lawrence, once Xander was in the living room.

"A little sore, but never better," replied Cheryl with a contented smile. She started pulling out her own utensils, as well as a pork tenderloin out of the fridge that had been marinating. "What about you? Excited for later?" Lawrence's hole twitched around the plug.

"Of course!" He said with a grin.

"Good." Cheryl returned the smile for a moment before leaning in close. "You know... I could help you get ready while Xander does the dishes..." she teased seductively. Lawrence was already half hard from being plugged, but his manhood practically jumped to attention. Seeing the sudden tent in her husband's pants Cheryl gave the protruding member a light squeeze, making Lawrence groan. "You like the sound of that?"

"Mmmm, yeeeeaaaahhhh..." moaned Lawrence as his wife started slowly stroking him through his pants.

"If we have time, I've got dessert for you too," Cheryl said quietly, leaning in even further.

"Hmm?" Hummed Lawrence, his curiosity having been piqued. Cheryl let go of him and placed her husband's hand on her lower belly.

"I'm keeping it nice and warm for you," now whispering directly into his ear, her warm breath sending a shiver up his spine and the tent in Lawrence's pants twitched when he realized what she meant. Cheryl then pulled away and went back to her cooking equipment. "But dinner comes before dessert!" She exclaimed with a laugh. Lawrence felt a little whiplash from the abrupt stop, but it was all in good fun and he enjoyed the teasing just as much as she did. After taking a few deep breaths to calm himself he went back to the curry.

The three of them had saved up for a custom kitchen that both Cheryl and Lawrence could easily work in at the same time. This made it easier to make meals that accommodated the diverse dietary needs and restrictions of the throuple. Lawence mostly made enormous vegetarian meals that Xander could eat, while Cheryl made meals with a lot of meat for herself. Lawrence tended to eat from both portions. They also invested in a large dishwashing station was over-tall so Xander didn't have to bend down so far during cleanup. It ended up being a good system and they all agreed it was worth the expense.

It wasn't long before the two of them finished cooking and then it was time to eat. Xander briefly gushing about the curry, but other than that the trio didn't say much. They were too excited about the much anticipated after-dinner activities, and ate quickly. They were done scarcely ten minutes after they'd started! The three of them wasted no time in putting away the leftovers and took the dirty dishes to the sink.

"I won't be long," assured Xander, lightly licking his lips while his eyes were clearly undressing his husband.

"Take your time," replied Cheryl. "I'm gonna get him nice and ready for you!" She added, swatting Lawrence's butt before giving it a good squeeze! Xander let out a throaty growl. "Ok, let's go!" She added shortly, and forcefully pushed Lawrence out of the kitchen. Xander's growl mellowed into a whimper and satisfied smirk plastered itself on Cheryl's face. It wasn't often she managed to drive both of her husbands crazy in less than an hour!

When they got to the bedroom Cheryl playfully pushed Lawrence onto the bed and pounced like the predator she was!

"I've got you to myself for only a few minutes, and I plan on making the most of every second!" She growled and Lawrence's heart stared pounding, as it often did when Cheryl started getting aggressive. She lowered her head and when her lips slammed into Lawrence's her flat tongue immediately stabbed in and started lapping vigorously at the inside of his mouth!

Lawrence moaned in delight at his wife's enthusiastic approach, but as suddenly as she'd began she pulled away and started tearing at his shirt.

"Get this off!" She demanded and Lawrence wasn't about to protest! By the time he'd pulled his shirt over his head Cheryl was topless as well. He didn't have long to enjoy the view as his pants were immediately, and viciously yanked down, almost getting ripped them in the process! Cheryl immediately lowered her head and took Lawrence's entire length into her deep, snouted mouth in one smooth movement!

Lawrence gasped at the sudden warmth enveloping him, and moaned as Cheryl started bobbing her head slowly. Her wide tongue was able to wrap around the underside of nearly the entire length of the of his shaft in a way that no human would ever be able to! It always made him melt, no matter how many times he experienced it!

After several long, luxurious strokes of that talented tongue and mouth Cheryl pulled off, though the look in her eyes indicated that she clearly wasn't done. She started lifting her husband's legs, and Lawrence pulled his knees to his chest. Cheryl smirked when she saw the brightly colored plug.

"You're such a dirty boy!" She teased.

"You love it!" Countered Lawrence.

"Maaaaaybe!" Cheryl gave the toy a light tug and Lawrence gasped. She pulled again a few more times, delighting in how it made her husband whimper and squirm.

She suddenly lurched forward and started enthusiastically slurping on the fleshy head of Lawrence's dick. She took hold of the plug and pulled again, but this time more forcefully.

Lawrence laid his head back and groaned at the combined stimulation of his wife's mouth while also being slowly stretched open. He grunted when the plug made it past its widest point and rapidly slipped the rest of the way out. He sighed deeply at the empty feeling in his bowels as he lowered his legs back down.

"Hmm," Cheryl hummed, letting her husband slip out of her mouth.

"What?" Asked Lawrence, lifting his head to curiously glance at his wife who had practically leapt from the bed and was rummaging through the toy drawer. After a moment of searching she practically skipped back with a gleeful smile plastered across her lupine features.

"I didn't think that one was gonna be enough!" Cheryl said with a giggle, holding out a bright blue plug... the largest in the set! Lawrence chuckled in nervous excitement as he'd never taken that one before!

"Oh sure, why not?!" He exclaimed after a moment's trepidation. He pulled his knees up to his chest again.

He took several deep breaths to relax as his wife lubed up the veritable mass of silicone with a lewd squishing noise. A moment later Cheryl was kneeling between his lifted legs again and was slowly starting to push the the toy into his tight hole.

Lawrence groaned when he felt the heavily tapered tip beginning to open up his ring. Having spent a considerable amount of time with plugs herself, Cheryl thankfully knew exactly what she was doing. She pushed a tiny bit in before backing off. Then did so again, but just a little more. Lawrence eyes crossed and he whimpered as he was stretched more than ever before!

"It's alright, you're ok. You're doing great," soothed Cheryl. Suddenly the pressure on his ring eased up tremendously as the plug had made it past its widest point and was sucked the rest of the way in. Lawrence moaned and lowered his legs down to the bed in a slight daze, taking several deep breaths. He put his hand on his abdomen and could actually feel the plug inside of him! He gently rocked his hips and moaned. Now that it was all the way in, the mass of silicone buried within him felt incredible.

"Good job, Sweetie," Cheryl said, beaming. She'd moved up and was now propped up on her elbows next to Lawrence. She kissed him once tenderly. "I think it's time for your treat," she added quietly and Lawrence's face split into a wide grin.

Moving further up, Cheryl kneeled over her husband, straddling his face. Lawrence took a moment to admire his wife's lovely folds up close. She looked slightly raw and stretched out from the earlier battering, but that pretty typical after making love with Xander and she was used to it. Lawrence gently spread her petals with his thumbs and grinned. Putting his nose up to his wife's honey pot, he breathed in deeply, savoring the aroma. Her tangy scent flooded his nostrils, but also mixed in was his husband's powerful, intoxicating musk! The combination left him light headed, and it was without conscious thought that he stretched his tongue out to taste the delicacy that had been presented to him!

Both Cheryl and Lawrence moaned aloud as he swiped his tongue through the folds of her womanhood, savoring her tasty nectar as she sighed audibly. He did so again, but this time making sure to linger on the little pleasure button at the top of her slit. She gasped again and twitched, making Lawrence grin. As fun as that was, it wasn't his objective. He buried his face in Cheryl's womanhood, immersing himself in her while snaking his tongue deep inside his wife's warm love canal. She squirmed in the pleasure, and started grinding her hips. Lawrence loved the effect he was having on her, and before long Cheryl shivered right as the first glob of Xander's tasty dessert flowed from her and into his waiting mouth! After taking a moment to enjoy the combined flavor of his spouses, Lawrence let the decadent cream slide down his throat with a moan.

"That tasty?" Lawrence glanced up and saw Cheryl looking down at him. Her eyes had a slightly glazed over look to them.

"As always!" He asserted with a large grin before snaking his tongue back inside his wife's moist passage. Soon Cheryl's hips were wriggling like before, releasing more of Xander's warm goo from her womanly crevasse.

A few minutes later the sound of heavy footfalls could be heard coming from down the hall, announcing the approach of the lovers' husband.

"Mmmm, isn't that a sight!" He said once he entered the room. Cheryl lifted off of Lawrence, but not before one last dollop of cum slid out. He savored the flavor while his wife moved over to the side of the bed and reclined against the headboard.

"Hope you don't mind if I just watch from here!" Cheryl said with an excited grin. She spied the toys on the bedside table and took one. It was a small-ish motorized dildo that gently squirmed in a corkscrew motion. "You're always so thoughtful. I love you," she added warmly with a bright smile that made Lawrence's heart flutter.

"I love you too." Lawrence watched as his wife slowly put it inside her and sighed happily upon turning it on.

Lawrence looked toward Xander and grinned. The large minotaur's gaze shifted between his wife, whose eyes were still glazed over in ecstasy, and his husband. The two males locked eyes and Lawrence decided to not swallow the last creamy morsel he got from Cheryl, having gotten a better idea. He got off the bed and strode over to Xander. He reached way up to take the large bovine face in his hands and gently pulled it to his. Once he could reach their lips blissfully met and started nipping and suckling at each other.

"Mmmm," Xander moaned when Lawrence pushed what remained of the Cheryl-seasoned cum into his mouth. The two playfully passed it back and forth across their tongues a couple times before Xander finally accepted the treat and swallowed with an audible gulp. The two then resumed kissing deeply. Lawrence ran his hands under his husband's shirt and through the the minotaur's chest fur, and moments later helped remove the tent-sized garment. The two of them continued their making out while letting hands roamed freely all over each other until Lawrence started slowly pulling down Xander's sweatpants and underwear. He crouched slightly as he did so, closely watching his husband's member slowly become visible. As soon as the head cleared the waistband it sprang up before flopping down onto Lawrence's face with a plop! He let out a small chuckle, but then gave Xander his best smoldering look with the weighty tool laying across one eye. Xander groaned at the erotic sight.

Lawrence inhaled deeply through his nose, savoring the heavenly aroma of his husband's musk, still tantalizingly laced with traces of Cheryl's scent. Taking hold of the shaft with one hand, he slowly licked all the way from the base to the tip, eliciting a throaty rumble from Xander. He wanted to do so much more, but his legs were starting to ache from his half-crouched posture.

"Hey, how about you lie down," he suggested, gesturing toward the bed as he stood up. Kicking away his pants, Xander grinned and did so next to Cheryl. Still glassy eyed, she leaned over and kissed him amorously for a few seconds. To Lawrence, watching their mismatched lips sliding over one another was one of the hottest things ever, and his own erection twitched at the sight.

"Ok," Cheryl said dreamily and resumed her earlier position against the headboard. "I'm good now. You two have fun."

Lawrence sensually crawled up the bed and between Xander's legs. The large plug inside of him ground on his prostate as he did so, almost making him swoon before he made it to his prize. However, he persevered, and once he'd arrived he wasted no time and started gently kissing and licking his way up the side of his husband's shaft. From the sighs and squirming hips, he could tell that he was driving the minotaur crazy! After several minutes of teasing his large furry partner, he reached the bulbous top of the lengthy tower of flesh. He gently suckled the tip, swirling his tongue over the large slit and Xander let out a pleasured chuckle. Deciding to stop teasing he stretched his mouth open wide and took in the first couple inches of minotaur penis. Xander's whimpers turned into a guttural moan of pleasure. Lawrence turned his eyes up and saw Xander's eyes were as glassy as Cheryl's were, and his jaw was hanging open.

The minotaur reached down with his enormous hand and started gently running his sausage-sized fingers through Lawrence's hair, occasionally brushing his cheek with the backs of his knuckles.

The loving gesture made Lawrence smile around the thick organ in his mouth and he slowly started bobbing his head, relishing every familiar bump and contour sliding across his lips. He'd long ago given up on the idea of ever being able to take the whole thing, but he was quite happy to be able to take around half of it, and Xander had never once complained either!

When Xander started lightly rocking his hips to the rhythm of Lawrence's head he knew that the minotaur wanted more. Lawrence was aching to be filled with something more alive than his plug too, so he was all on board! He flattened his tongue along the underside of his husband's rod and dragged it as he lifted his head one last time. Xander moaned again, but whimpered in disappointment when Lawrence pulled off completely. A wink from Lawrence reminded him of what was coming next and he grinned.

He crawled between his spouses facing Cheryl, and away from Xander. The Minotaur rolled onto his side and ran his monstrous hand over Lawrence's hips in a gentle caress that made the man shiver. After couple more gentle strokes Xander let his hand wander across his husband's backside and into the cleft of his cheeks. Lawrence pulled them apart to allow better access, and Xander chuckled when he saw the plug.

Without saying anything he started to slowly tug at the toy. Ever the considerate lover, the huge minotaur made a conscious effort to pay attention to his husband, and not pull too hard or fast. Lawrence was very grateful for his husband's tenderness, as the lump of silicone burned his ring as it reached its widest point. He let out a low growl, but with the Xander's tremendous strength it was out quickly. Lawrence took a breath to steady himself, but even as his hole ached slightly, the plug's absence felt rather disappointing. However, he quickly reminded himself that he was imminently going to be filled with something better!

12