Coming In Ep. 08

Story Info
The three discuss the terms of their relationship.
4.6k words
4.14
1.2k
2
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/13/2023
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***If you're reading this, please leave a rating and consider taking the time to leave a comment. If you haven't read the previous parts, and you are going back to catch up on the story, please consider rating them as well. Feedback always helps and is much appreciated. Thank you!***

Ro awoke. The bedroom was dark, with only a small band of light falling through the slit between the curtains. They turned to the side, grabbed their phone from the bedside cupboard and looked at the screen. 6:11 am.

Next to them, Alina stirred and yawned. "What time is it?"

"About quarter past six," Ro answered quietly. "Get back to sleep."

"Not worth it." She yawned once more. "My class is at eight, I need to get up in about half an hour."

"Ok, then." Ro put the phone back and got under the blanket again. Alina snuck up to them and rested her hand on their chest.

"Too early to get up and too late to get back to sleep," she said. "I hate that."

"Yeah," Ro agreed. "It sucks to lie awake, stare at the ceiling, and wait for the day to begin."

"Uh-huh." Alina began to roam her hand over Ro's upper body. "Thank goodness, there's another option." She kissed the side of their neck.

"Oh yeah? And what would that be?"

Instead of giving an answer, Alina rolled around and came to lie on top of Ro. She kissed them on the mouth, her tongue slithering over their lips and into their mouth. She then slid backwards and kissed Ro's neck and then their chest. Her tongue briefly flicked against one their nipples. She proceeded to kiss their belly, first above the navel, and then below. She planted kisses on Ro's crotch and then on their dick which eagerly rose towards her lips. She gently kissed its tip, which let a jolt of pleasure shoot through Ro's nerves and elicited a sigh from them.

Alina cupped Ro's balls with her hand and continued to tease the tip of their member with her tongue. Ro closed their eyes, surrendered themself to the pleasure and moaned softly. Alina let her tongue swirl around Ro's glans until it was swollen and hot, and their cock long and stiff, and then took it into her mouth. She bobbed her head and let her lips slide over the rosy tip of Ro's cock, coating it with saliva.

"Fuck yes," gasped Ro.

She increased the range of her bobbing, taking more and more of Ro's shaft into her mouth with every movement. She began to make slurping noises, and her spit dripped down on Ro's scrotum and legs. She went on like this for a couple of moments and then, all of a sudden, dove down and took Ro's entire cock into her mouth. Ro jerked in surprise, opened their eyes and sat up straight. "Damn it, woman!"

Alina looked up to them and winked. In the dim twilight they watched her while she continued to deep-thorat their cock. Her movements were slow, probably because she would have gagged if she had gone faster, but for Ro it was torture. Their arousal built very slowly, and it was almost too much to bear. Soon, they ached for relief.

Alina continued to swallow their member in its entire length and gently stroked their balls with her hand. Ever so slowly, Ro feel the orgasm built up inside them. The tip of their dick felt like it was on fire and it was slowly swelling in Alina's mouth.

"Keep going," they gasped.

For a split second, they feared that Alina might go even more slowly, just to tease them, but she didn't. She even increased the speed of her movements, if only slightly.

And then, finally, the orgasm hit Ro. Just as Alina drew her head back and her lips slid over Ro's glans, their stiff member twitched and released a first shot of semen into Alina's mouth. She groaned and dove down again. Ro's body jerked and reared as another gush of their seed shot into Alina's throat. She bobbed her head back again and now massaged Ro's shaft while licking its tip.

"Hnnnngh," groaned Ro, and the third load squirted out of their member, this time with less pressure. Alina's tongue wandered over Ro's glans and caught every drop. Then she released their already collapsing member from her mouth and gave its tip a little kiss. She wiped the mixture of spit and cum from her chin with the back of her hand. "Come, let's hit the shower."

They went into the bathroom, where Alina started the shower and stood in the spray. She let some of the water pour into her mouth and then spat it out together with the rest of Ro's semen. They approached her, wrapped their arms around her, and pulled her wet, naked body into a tight embrace, while giving her a deep and long kiss. Since the three had confessed their love to each other a while back, Ro felt like the connection among them had strengthened. Not only was the sex more intimate and intense, every display of affection felt more deep and more real.

She sighed as Ro kissed her chest just below her collarbone and kneaded her breasts gently. They slowly got down on their knees and planted kisses on Alina's body, first between her rips, then on her belly, and finally on her pubic mound. Then they pulled apart her lower lips with and exposed her clitoris.

Ro let their tongue flick against the small nub, and Alina gave another sigh, put a hand on their head and pushed it gently. Ro dove between her legs and planted their mouth on her sex. They directly went for her clitoris, flicking it with their tongue and sucking on it. This was not the right moment to spend a lot of time with teasing and play, since they needed to get ready for classes eventually. Also, the bottom of the bath tub was extremely uncomfortable to kneel on.

While the warm water was running over her body and theirs, Ro licked Alina. She kept her hand placed on their head and continued to sigh and moan with pleasure. Eventually, shivers ran through her in waves, her moans became louder and a bit more high-pitched and she tightened the grip of her hand in Ro's hair. They kept flicking their tongue against her clitoris until her climax subsided and stood up again. Their knees hurt. Alina smiled at them.

"Hmmm, I love morning sex. Is there a better way to start the day?"

They dried themselves off with towels. Alina gave Ro ample opportunity to admire her slender body with the small perky breasts and her firm little butt. They got dressed and went downstairs. Laura had already gotten up and was just in the middle of setting the breakfast table.

"Good morning," Alina said.

Laura grinned. "For the two of you, it surely is." She put three cups on the table and poured coffee. Alina came over to her and kissed her before she sat down. In the meantime, Ro walked up to the fridge, got some cuts and spreads and put them on the table.

They all started fixing their breakfasts - all, except for Laura. She stirred her coffee for longer than it would have been necessary, took a sip, put the mug down again and flicked her fingernail against the porcelain in a quick rhythm, making little ting-ting-ting noises.

"Whats up, Laura?" Ro asked.

She froze in her seat and then looked up to face them. Her expression was a mixture of anguish for being caught and relief for being asked.

"What do you mean?" she replied.

"Something's on your mind, Laura. I can tell. What is it?"

Alina put down her slice of bread with chocolate spread and looked at Laura.

Laura took another sip of coffee, held the mug with both hands and stared into the void for a moment. Then she asked, "Are we exclusive?"

Ro and Alina exchanged a glance.

"What do you mean?" Alina asked.

"Obviously, we are non-monogamous, since each of us is dating another person," Laura began. "But you might say that we are pseudo-monogamous because each of us is dating a person which the other person is also dating." Ro was confused and took a moment to visualize what she just had said. "So, we are non-monogamous with regard to the interior of our relationship but monogamous with regard to the exterior of our relationship in the sense that none of us is dating someone the others aren't also dating."

Alina looked at Ro with a frown. They shrugged.

"So... If I got this right, you are saying our relationship is like that of your average couple except there are three of us?" Alina said slowly.

"Yes!" Laura exclaimed. "That's exactly what I mean. Sorry. I'm nervous and I went through this conversation in my head a thousand times."

"I guess, you're right, then," Ro said. "What of it?"

"I... erm... I would like to talk about whether it should stay like this."

Alina and Ro exchanged another look and remained silent.

Laura looked back and forth between them and apparently waited for them to say something. When they didn't, the words came pouring out of her mouth. "Look, there's this guy in my anatomy class, Tim. He's really nice and cute, and after Alina and I had broken up Tim and I had this flirt going on. It was like a fun game, and I encouraged him because I was feeling down and appreciated the attention. Back then, I thought maybe this was going somewhere but we never explicitly mentioned it."

She paused for a moment.

"Until yesterday, that is." She took a deep breath. "Tim asked me if I wanted to grab a coffee with him and some point. He didn't exactly say it would be a date but he didn't exactly say it would not be one either. Thing is, I really like him. And I kind of want to go on a date with him and see what happens. But obviously, there's the two of you, and I wouldn't do anything you wouldn't approve of."

She paused again.

"So, I wanted to ask you: would you be okay with me going on what might turn out to be a date with Tim?"

Ro didn't know what to say. Alina, too, seemed like she was thinking. Laura's eyes shot back and forth between the two as she sat there, waiting for an answer.

"I don't see how I could reasonably object against you going for coffee with someone from your class," Alina began. Ro gave a cautious nod.

"But what if it really is a date?" Laura interjected.

"That depends," Alina said. "What then? Would you start going out with Tim if he wanted to? Would you sleep with him? Would it be a casual thing? So that the three of us would start having an open relationship? Or would Tim and you be boyfriend and girlfriend? In that case, we'd be talking going polyamorous."

"I... I don't know," Laura admitted. "I haven't thought this far. At this point, it's just an invitation for coffee."

"Yes," Alina agreed softly. "But in order for us to make this decision, we would need to know what we are deciding on, right Ro?"

"Yes!", they blurted out, as Alina's question disrupted their thinking.

"I see," Laura said. "I wish, I could tell you more but obviously, I can't yet."

"When-" Ro cleared their throat. "When would you meet Tim?"

"Friday afternoon," Laura said.

"Two days from today," Ro mused. "How about this: you go on that... You go and meet Tim for coffee - unless Alina isn't on board? - and then you tell us how it went and what's going to happen next. In the meantime, Alina and I have some time to think about how we feel about the whole thing. And after Friday, we can talk about it again."

"Yeah," Alina nodded after a brief moment. "We don't have to make a decision once and for all right now. I don't think we should, in fact. Let's wait and see. Good call, Ro."

Laura smiled at them, and they finished their breakfast in silence.

Throughout the day, Ro had several classes with the first being about love poetry, out of all topics. Normally, the liked this course because the professor was relatively young and cool, and the reading was interesting. But today, all they could think about was Laura's question. They loved her, just as much as they loved Alina, and they did not want to do anything that might cause them to lose her. So, they did not want to refuse her what she asked for. But, at the same time, they were afraid of losing her, when they gave her what she asked for. What if Laura fell in love with Tim and decided to leave Ro and Alina?

Then again, if Laura was happier with Tim than with Ro and Alina, Ro would be an asshole to refuse her the opportunity of making precisely this discovery, wouldn't they? Wasn't Ro's anxiety their own problem to deal with? Laura should not be prevented from finding happiness by Ro's fear of abandonment.

Damnit! they thought. My gender identity already is a mess. Why can't my lovelife be straightforward?

One thing Ro noted and which they found interesting was that they did not feel the slightest trace of jealousy. Their concerns where based on their fear of losing Laura, entirely, but not on the thought of her dating someone else.

Dinner was awkward. They all gave their best to keep a light-hearted conversation going on, but below the surface was the unresolved issue looming. Laura was trying especially hard to spread fun but she didn't really manage to pass it on to the two. Ro observed Alina closely to get an idea whether she had gotten anywhere, but she seemed lost in her thoughts and contributed to the conversation only rarely.

After they had finished they went to continue watching a series they had started together, but no one was really focused, so they eventually called it a day. Laura was the first one to leave the living room, which gave Ro an opportunity to turn to Alina in private.

"Did you-"

"I have done a lot of thinking," she interrupted. "But I'm not sure I'm ready to share my thoughts yet. How about you?"

"I have done a lot of thinking, too," Ro said. "Still undecided, though. I feel like this mostly my problem. You know, I have all these insecurities. I don't want them to get in the way of Laura's happiness. But they're still there."

"I see," Alina said, and reached for Ro's hand to hold it. "Part of my concerns is similar to this. I'm afraid of losing Laura. I guess, if you love someone, that makes you vulnerable."

"It does," Ro agreed and tightened their grip around Alina's hand.

"Then again, when we decided to become a throuple we talked about managing jealousy and being open to each other. How much of a difference would it make if Laura started dating Tim?"

"I don't know," Ro answered. "Thing is, the two of us wouldn't be dating him, whereas between the three of us, everyone is with everyone else. That certainly is a difference."

Alina nodded. "But would it matter?"

Ro did not have an answer.

Breakfast the next morning was ab out as awkward as dinner had been. They were all walking on eggshells around each other, carefully avoiding anything that might have directed their attention towards Laura's question.

At least they did until Alina put down her coffee and announced, "So, I have been thinking."

Laura and Ro both turned to look at her expectantly. Alina took another moment to gather her thoughts.

"Laura, I love you," she began. "And loving someone means wanting to be with them. I want to be with you. And I want you to be with me."

Laura opened her mouth to say something but Alina continued. "But that's only one part of the story. Because loving someone also means to want what's best for them. And if the best for you includes being with Tim in one way or another, then loving you includes wanting you to be with him."

Laura nodded slowly, her eyes glistening with tears.

"My thoughts on this are very much the same," Ro interjected. "Who are we to prevent you from being happy? And then, there is one more thing. Let's assume, for a moment, you start going out with Tim regularly. You like him very much. You fall in love. So what? You already manage to love more than one person. If you can love Alina and me both with the same intensity, why couldn't you love someone else? I just don't think a loving heart is like a bottle that you empty out into a glass, and the more glasses there are, the less goes into each of it. That's just not how it works. So, if you and Tim become a thing, it will mean that you spend less time with me, or Alina, or us both. But will it mean you love either of us any less? No. Just no. I don't believe for a split second that you will. I trust you with your love for us, Laura."

Tears were now dripping into Laura's lap. Without saying a word, she got up from her chair and pulled Alina and Ro in a tight embrace. Ro could feel their own eyes getting wet, too. For a moment, they just remained like this, then Laura retreated from the hug and gave Alina and then Ro a deep, loving kiss.

"Thank you," she whispered.

Alina smiled. "Do you want our help choosing an outfit later? We need you to knock Tim out of his shoes the moment he sees you."

They all left for uni after that and returned from classes throughout the afternoon, just in time to choose an outfit for Laura together. After the three had come clean with their feelings, Ro felt like their was some levity with everything they did. They cracked jokes, they exchanged kisses, and overall had a lot of fun figuring out what Laura was going to wear. Ro eventually realized that they were really excited about her date, as though they were going themself.

They settled for a leaf-green woolen sweater because it was appropriate for the cold and gloomy late November afternoon, while it also paired nicely with Laura's auburn hair and hugged her figure tightly, drawing attention to her lush breasts. Laura opted for a pair of black denim pants to go with the sweater. To complete the ensemble, Alina gave her a pair of silver ear pendants.

"Very nice," she said. "Pretty but not over the top. Just right for a first casual date. How do you feel, Laura?"

"Good!" she answered. "Excited!"

"You'll be crushing it," Ro encouraged her. She jumped into a hug and kissed Ro before she reached for her coat.

"Have fun,", Alina instructed her and patted her butt.

"You bet, I'll do," Laura replied and kissed her too. Then she put on her coat and went out the door.

"Did we just kiss our girlfriend goodbye so she could go on a date with a guy from her class?" Ro asked.

Alina gave a nod. "Yup."

"Does it feel weird for you, too?"

"Yup."

"Good. I was afraid it was only me."

Afternoon passed and evening came. Ro and Alina were both in their respective rooms, doing coursework. When Ro went down into the kitchen to prepare dinner, she hadn't returned yet. Alina joined to help them, and together they prepared the meal. When they sat down to eat, Laura still wasn't there. Ro caught themself checking the time a couple of times and noticed that Alina did the same.

And then, they could hear the front door and Laura walked in. "Hey there! Oh good, you saved dinner for me, I'm starving." She got a plate and cutlery, sat down and helped herself to a generous portion. Ro and Alina looked at her in expectation.

"So, how was it?" Alina asked.

Laura beamed. "It was great! We had a really good time and ended up chatting for hours. When we left, Tim asked if we'd meet again."

"What did you say?" Ro asked.

"Well, yes, of course!" Laura giggled a little. "Tim is really sweet. And handsome, too!"

"You have a crush," Alina noticed.

"I guess I do," Laura agreed. Ro looked at her. She had a wide smile on her face, her cheeks were rosy, maybe from the walk through the cold, maybe from excitement. And then they could feel a smile splitting their own face, and joy bubbling up inside them. Laura was happy, and that made Ro happy. They bent over to her and kissed her on the cheek.

"What was that for?" she asked.

They shrugged. "Just happy for you."

"You're too sweet."

They finished dinner and then began watching a the new season of a show they were following which had been released the other day. Laura sought Ro's presence, rested her head against their chest and put their arm around her. Ro enjoyed the scent of her hair and the warmth of heir body against theirs. At the other end of the couch, Alina begang to massage Laura's feet.

12