Coming In Ep. 10

Story Info
Ro makes new experiences.
4.8k words
3
548
00

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 05/19/2024
Created 09/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry about the long delay, I needed to sort out some stuff. I still want to continue this series and I'm trying to get back on a regular rhythm of updates. As always, ratings and helpful comments are much appreciated!

"So, I sent this mail, in which I explain the situation and request a change of my name in the documents," Ro said. "And I sent this other mail in which I tell my teachers about my name and pronouns. But I feel like a fraud."

"Why's that?" Moss asked.

It was early evening, and the two were on the way back home from self-defense class. A while back, Ro and Moss had discovered that they had a part of the way in common, so they usually walked together.

"I don't know," Ro said. "I just feel silly asking people to address me with a name I've chosen for myself."

"Lots of folks do," Moss commented.

"I know, I know," Ro said. "It's just that my name is so obviously a self-chosen name. I somehow feel like this makes a difference."

Moss gave a small grin. "I know that feeling."

"Alina and Laura have both read the mails and encouraged me to send them. They pointed out that the university has acknowledged a right for transgender students to have their names changed. But I just feel like they don't see the whole picture. Like, I know they love me and want what's best to me but sometimes I feel like they don't understand what it's like for me. What's at stake for me. There is something about this which I cannot get across regardless of how supportive and understanding they are."

"Because they're cis?" Moss asked.

"Yeah," Ro answered reluctantly.

Moss sighed. "I have made the same experience," they said. "Some things about our experience, our struggles remain incomprehensible to cis folks. And you need to acknowledge that it doesn't have to do anything with whether or not they love you. I'm sure they're trying and they mean well. That's frustrating but you will have to accept that. The sooner you do, the better."

The two walked in silence for a bit.

"I wish I was like you, Moss," Ro said. "You're so chill and confident. You don't care about what other people think."

Moss laughed. "Believe it took me quite a while to get there. I'm sure you will be like this one day."

"You think so?" Ro asked skeptically.

"Yes," Moss answered emphatically. "Wanna know why? Because I was like you once. It's a journey, Ro, and you have begun to take the first steps. If folks are ahead of you, that's just because they departed earlier, not because they are better than you."

Again, Ro did not answer but walked in silence next to Moss until they reached the corner where they usually parted ways. They stopped and stood for a moment.

"Get home safe, Ro," Moss said.

"You too," Ro answered. "And thanks for the talk."

Moss smiled. "Any time, Ro. And not just on the way back from training. Just text me or give me a call."

Ro smiled back. "Thanks, I appreciate it."

They hugged and then went their separate ways.

"You seem absent, Ro. What's on your mind?"

"I'm sorry, is it my turn?" Ro shook their head and forced themself to focus on the board again while they tried to remember the strategy they and Alina had discussed for the co-op board game they were playing.

"It is," Alina confirmed and Ro browsed through their cards to decide which one to play best.

"So, what's on your mind?" Alina repeated.

"It's just... I'm not sure it was the right idea to send these mails to uni administration and my teachers," Ro answered and played a card from their hand.

"But you said you were upset that you'd have to go by a name you don't longer feel is yours," Alina replied.

"And I am," Ro affirmed. "I don't know. Maybe it's because there was some safety in being out only with people who are close to me. If everyone in uni knows, I have no control about how they react."

Alina nodded slowly. "I understand that. But it's too late now anyways." She played a card from her hand and placed two figures on the board.

The doorbell rang.

Alina got up from her chair. "I'll get it. Make your move." She went to the door while Ro studied the board and their cards. The situation was dire, and they saw no way to improve it. After thinking about possible moves for a few moments, they decided on one, played another card an moved the figures Alina had put on the board. Then they waited for her to return.

She came back after a minute, holding a parcel in her hand. She approached the table and frowned.

"What is it?" Ro asked.

"You maneuvered us into an insoluble situation," she answered and gestured at the board. "We lose the game in two moves. Four maximum."

Ro took a closer look and saw that she was right. "Sorry, my mind is elsewhere, apparently."

"Yeah, I noticed. Don't bother, I might have just the right thing." She waved the parcel.

"What is it?" Ro wanted to know.

Instead of giving an explanation, Alina just said "Follow me."

They went upstairs where Alina headed right for Laura's room. She opened the door and entered.

"What's up?" asked Laura, looking up from the book she had been reading.

"Stand," Alina demanded.

Laura looked at her, confused.

"I said stand," Alina demanded again, with more firmness in her voice.

Laura's eyes widened and she immediately put away the book and got off the chair, facing her girlfriend.

Alina raised the hand in which she still held the parcel. "It's still two weeks until Christmas," she began. "But the two of you are lucky. Your presents have arrived early."

Ro's heartbeat increased as they wondered what Alina had planned this time.

"Strip naked, Laura," Alina continued.

Ro watched Laura taking off her sweater and pants. She opened her bra and tossed it aside, revealing her lush breasts dotted with freckles. She made a move to pull down her panties but Alina interrupted her. "Turn around."

Laura obeyed and turned her back towards the two.

"Bend over," Alina instructed her. "Then remove your panties."

Laura bent over and grabbed the upper hem of her purple panties. When she pulled it down, she exposed her round butt cheeks, and Ro caught a glimpse of her pussy between her legs.

"Good girl," said Alina who, in the meantime, had opened the parcel. "Get back up an come over here."

Laura approached her slowly. Alina took a plastic bag out of the parcel and handed it to her. She put the box aside and said: "Go to the bathroom and open it. Inside you will find an object and some instructions on how to use it and how to prepare for its use. Do whatever you need to prepare but under no circumstances are you allowed to use it. You will bring it back to me. Understood?"

"Understood," Laura replied, took the bag from Alina's hand an left the room.

"What do you have planned?" asked Ro whose curiosity had gotten the upper hand. Alina turned her face to them and she shot them a domme glance that usually was reserved for Laura. "I will reveal my plans the moment I deem fit, and not a second earlier, do you understand?"

Ro shuddered with a strange and exciting mixture of nervousness and arousal, and hastily said "Yes, I understand."

It didn't take long until Laura came back. She held the object Alina had mentioned in her hand, and when Ro recognized it, their throat went dry.

It was a golden butt plug.

When Laura stood in front of Alina, she took it back and pushed the tip against Laura's lips. Laura understood and opened her mouth. Alina began to shift it back and forth in Laura's mouth and rotated it. "That's good," she murmured. "Make it all wet."

Ro's member grew stiff as they watched the display continuing for a bit. Then, Alina was satisfied. She pulled her hand back and raised the golden butt plug which glistened with her girlfriend's saliva. "Get on the bed. On your fours. Turn your back towards us."

Laura crawled on the bed and propped herself up on her hands and knees. She raised her pelvis so that her ass was up in the air. Alina went over to her and slapped her butt cheek. "Do you like your gift?"

"Yes, I like it," Laura answered with a slight tremble in her voice.

Alina led the butt plug glide over Laura's folds. "Am I not a generous mistress?"

"Yes, you are a generous mistress," Laura gasped. "I am so grateful."

"As you should," said Alina and slapped her other butt cheek. She ran the tip of the butt plug over Laura's perineum and pushed it against her sphincter ever so gently. "Do you want to receive my gift the way it is intended?"

"Yes, please!" Laura exclaimed breathlessly.

"Merry Christmas," Alina said and pushed the toy into Laura's anus.

Laura jerked and gave a little scream of arousal.

"On your knees," Alina ordered her. "Face me."

Laura turned around and sat on her heels with her legs spread. Her cheeks were rosy, and she was breathing heavily.

"Ro," said Alina.

"Erm, yes?" they asked, caught off guard.

"Undress me."

"Sure. Erm... how?"

"Whichever way you like."

Ro approached Alina and stood closely behind her. She wore her preferred outfit for a day at home: a cardigan over a top and yoga pants. Ro reached around her, unzipped the cardigan and pulled it off her shoulders. "Erm... Could you raise your arms, please?" they asked hesitantly since they weren't sure whether they were allowed to demand anything from Alina. But she complied and put her arms over her head. Ro pulled the black top over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra. "May... May I kiss your neck?"

"You may," Alina said with a slight chuckle.

Ro placed their hands on her hips and kissed her neck and shoulders. She grabbed their hands and moved them upwards to cup her breasts. Ro kneaded them a bit, then proceeded to pull down Alina's yoga pants and panties. She kicked them aside and said: "Make yourself comfortable, Ro. Enjoy the show."

Ro spun Laura's office chair and sat down so that they could see their two girlfriends. Their pants had become uncomfortably tight, and the unzipped them and pulled them down. After a moment, they removed their boxers too. The air felt cool on their erect cock.

Alina had put a hand on Laura's cheek. "You said you were grateful for your present. I want you to show me your gratitude. You will eat me out. You will munch my pussy with all the passion, effort, and skill that is proportionate to my generosity. Understood?"

Laura nodded.

"Very well, then," Alina said. "Go for it."

Laura dove between Alina's legs. Ro couldn't see much, but by the looks of it, Alina enjoyed it. She clawed Laura's auburn curls with one hand and massaged one of her own tits with the other. "Oh, that's good," she moaned.

Ro felt a strong urge to masturbate as they watched the two, but they restrained themself because they knew, there would be a present for them, too.

In the meantime, Alina had begun to rock her pelvis back and forth and thereby grind her sex against Laura's face. Laura made some muffled noises. "You like that, don't you?," Alina said. "Having this wet snatch all over your face. Getting face-fucked by a hot pussy. On your back."

Laura rolled over and lay on the bed so that her head was sticking over the edge. Alina turned around, too, and stood over her, so that she was facing Ro, and Laura's head was between her legs. "Put your tongue inside me," Alina ordered.

Laura obediently raised her head and planted her mouth over Alina's lower lips. "Oh, fuck," Alina gasped. "Just like that. Just like that."

She continued to twist her nipple between her fingers and closed her eyes, her face pure bliss. Ro worried that they would cum just from watching the two, but they didn't.

Alina's moans grew louder and more high-pitched while Laura continued to spear her tongue into Alina's cleft. Then, all of a sudden, she moved her head and licked over Alina's clit. She took the little nub between her lips and began to suck furiously.

"Fuck!" Alina screamed. "You little slut! Oh yes. Fuck, yes!" Laura continued and sent Alina over the edge. The slender girl's body trembled and spasmed, her screams turning into breathless gasps. She continued to revel in the orgasm for a couple of moments until she retreated and sat on the bed, breathing heavily. Laura sat up, to her chin and mouth glistening with Alina's juices.

"You did good," Alina said. "Kiss me."

Laura leaned in, and the two kissed passionately. Then, Alina gave Laura a light slap on the cheek and told her: "Fetch a condom."

Ro's hard member gave a twitch at these words, and Laura got up immediately and took a condom from the drawer of the nightstand.

"Pull it over Ro's cock," Alina said.

Laura came over to Ro, smiling and licking her lips. She tore open the wrapper and bent down. Her nipples brushed against Ro's thighs, and they reached out and squeezed her tits, while Laura pulled the condom over their dick.

"Good," said Alina. "Now lie on your belly."

Laura turned around, presenting her backside with the flange of the butt plug protruding from her anus, walked back over to the bed and lay down.

"Get over here, Ro," Alina said. "It's time to receive your gift."

Their heart pounding, Ro got up from the chair and stood next to the bed.

"Kneel behind Laura," Alina instructed them. "Spread your legs, slut."

Laura spread her legs, so that Ro could kneel right behind her, their cock nesting against her perineum.

Alina put the tip of a finger on the flange of the butt plug and pushed slightly. Laura groaned. "You asked me ab out anal sex, Ro," Alina said. "So that's my gift to you. Laura's ass." She grabbed the butt plug and slowly pulled it out. Laura started to breath faster. The butt plug came out, revealing a rosy gaping hole at which Ro stared with fascination. Their mouth went dry.

"You like my present?" Alina asked.

Ro gulped and said. "Yes. Yes, I do."

Alina smiled mischievously. "Good." Then she bent over and kissed Ro fiercely, her tongue spearing into their mouth. Ro could taste her pussy juices on her lips which she had picked up from kissing Laura.

Alina reached into the parcel once more and took out a tube of lubricant. She opened it and drizzled a generous amount between Laura's buttocks. Laura trembled and gasped, when Alina used a finger to rub the lube over her anus. Alina grabbed Ro's cock and guided it so that their swollen glans lay against Laura's sphincter.

"Spread her," she told Ro.

Ro grabbed Laura's lush bottom and pulled her butt cheeks apart.

"Slowly," she said.

Ro leaned forward and gently pushed. They could feel resistance and pushed a bit more. Laura groaned, and Ro felt their swollen glans slowly penetrating her.

"Oh God!" they exclaimed.

They kept pushing slowly until the tip of their cock was completely swallowed by Laura's anus. It felt incredible. Looking down, they took a brief moment to appreciate the sight of her buttocks.

"Good," Alina said. "Laura, can you feel this dick inside you?"

"Yes," Laura replied. "It feels amazing."

Alina slapped her butt. "You like it? You enjoy that I make you my little anal slut?"

"Yes, I like being your anal slut. Please fuck my ass, Ro."

"You heard her, Ro."

Ro started thrusting. They kept it slow because they wanted to go easy on Laura but also because they wanted to savor the feeling. Laura's ass felt tighter and different from her pussy, occasionally clenching around their cock.

Alina grabbed Ro's chin. "Do you like it? Is that what you wanted?"

"Yes," they gasped, as they pushed into Laura's bowels once more. "Fuck, this is amazing."

Alina smiled. "I bet it is." She leaned in and gave Ro a fierce kiss, before she reclined. Her back against the wall, she began to lazily play with her clit while she watched Ro and Laura.

With the new sensation and the excitement of the situation, it did not take long, for Ro's orgasm to build up. "Fuck," they panted while they felt their glans swelling, making the sensation of Laura's intestines around them even more intense. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming!"

"Yes please!" Laura exclaimed and shoved her pelvis back in a counter-move to Ro's thrust. "I want you to cum in my ass!"

This was enough to drive Ro over the edge. They pushed one last time and felt their dick twitch. Stars erupted in front of Ro's eyes and made their vision blur. They groaned and clawed their fingers into the flesh of Laura's buttocks while their cock pulsated and released its load.

Ro took a moment to come back to their senses, then they retreated from Laura, exposing once more the rosy hole, before her sphincter contracted again. Breathing heavily, they collapsed on the bed. They pulled Laura into their embrace and gave her a passionate kiss. "This was incredible. Thank you. And thank you, Alina."

She smiled at them and said, "You are very welcome, but we aren't done yet." She got up and went over Laura's desk with the parcel on it. "I haven't opened my gift yet." She reached into the parcel and took something out of it that Ro couldn't identify. All they could see where some black straps dangling down. Then she opened a drawer in Laura's desk and took out the purple dildo the two had used before. "Laura."

Laura turned around and set up. "Yes?"

"Tell me what this is."

"It's my favorite dildo."

"That's right," Alina said. "And from today on, it's my cock. Do you know what that means?"

Laura seemed nervous. "I'm not sure."

Alina put the dildo through a hole in a plastic part that was tied to the straps. "It means that the same rules apply to it that apply to any other person's cock. You will not touch it until the person whose cock it is explicitly permits it. Otherwise you will regret it. Understood?"

Laura nodded. "Understood."

"Good," Alina said and put her legs through the loops formed by the straps. She pulled it up and tightened the straps around her waist and her legs, so that the dildo was now protruding from her crotch. She came back over to the bed. "Lie on your back," she told Laura. "Spread your legs."

Laura obeyed and spread her legs wide open so that her swollen labia were exposed.

"Now tell me," Alina continued. "Did you like eating me out? Did you enjoy Ro's dick up your ass?"

Laura nodded.

"Did it make you wet?"

Laura nodded again.

"Do you crave relief?" Alina asked. "Are you desperate to get fucked? Tell me."

"Yes, I want to cum so badly," Laura begged. "Please, fuck me. Fuck me with that huge cock of yours."

Alina knelt on the bed and crawled between Laura's legs, pushing the tip of the dildo against her pussy. "I am going to give you what you need. Don't hold back. I want to make you scream."

Laura nodded, and Alina leaned down to kiss her. Then she inserted the dildo into her girlfriend with a single, hard thrust that ran through Laura's entire body and made her tits bounce. Laura moaned loudly.

"Yes, like that," Alina said. She pulled out of Laura and thrust back into her with the same force. Again, Laura let out a loud moan.

Gradually, Alina increased the pace of her forceful thrusts, pounding Laura's pussy with the purple strap-on. Laura's moans quickly turned into full-blown screams of pleasure that mixed with the sound of flesh hitting flesh. "Oh yes! I love your cock! Give it to me! Give it to me!" she yelled and rocked her pelvis, matching the rhythm of Alina's thrust.

"Good girl," Alina gasped, trying to keep her breath through the fast and hard thrusts. "Tell me, you cock-hungry slut, are you cumming yet?"

"Yes!" Laura howled. "I'm about to cum! Please keep going!"

Alina's hands clawed Laura's breasts as she kept fucking her. Laura twitched and shook and screamed, then her screaming turned into breathless gasping when she ran out of air. Alina slid the purple dildo into her one last time and lay on top of her girlfriend. She grabbed Laura's chin, pulled her close, and kissed her. Then she removed the harness and dropped it on the floor. "Come over, Ro," she said. Ro got up from the chair, went over to the bed and lay next to Laura. Alina lay next to Ro, resting her arm on their chest and her leg over theirs. Then she pulled the blanket over the three of them.

12