Coming of Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark managed to hold himself off for almost another ten minutes until he finally blew his load into her ass. "Fuck yeah that feels good!...I can feel that cum pouring into my ass baby!" she cried out.

As soon as he eased himself out Karen told him to go to the bathroom and wash himself off. "Don't ever put your cock back into a woman's mouth after you've fucked her ass unless she tells you to" she instructed.

While Mark was in the bathroom I took the opportunity to make out with her and make sure she was enjoying it. "I love his cock" she said. "It started to hurt in my ass by the end of it there, but I love taking his dick. Do you like watching him fuck me?" she asked. I assured her I did while fingering her pussy.

Mark came out of the bathroom and got the explanation from Karen that he'll have to be careful with anal sex. She explained that the size of his penis would probably make anal sex uncomfortable for a lot of women, and to be aware of that.

From there they went into over two hours of vaginal intercourse, with the focus being on Mark holding his load for as long as possible. Karen worked him steadily-but not too hard-in order to build up his stamina. He did very well.

At the end of the evening we agreed that he would be back the next night for more training, this time with Karen wearing professional dress like she wears at work.

The following afternoon I arrived home from work to find Mark's car already at our house. I walked in and immediately heard Karen moaning and crying out upstairs. I walked up to our bedroom to find him pounding into her, both of their bodies covered in sweat.

The smell of sex and cum in the air was overwhelming and they had obviously been going at it for a while.

"Hey there!" Karen said after I walked in, Mark still pushing in and out of her. "Mark quit his job today!" she said with a smile. "He couldn't wait for my pussy...now he's got the whole summer to fuck me" she said as she looked back at him.

I wasn't surprised that they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. Mark finally had unlimited access to an amazing woman's body to do everything possible with and Karen had finally found a new play partner with a huge dick she couldn't get enough of. I loved watching her lose her mind with lust and she loved being the center of attention for such a young guy.

From that point on they saw each other almost every day for sex with few time restrictions. Karen had fun taking his outfit requests and we ended up spending a lot of money that summer on new clothes, shoes, and lingerie. We also ended up having to get creative with making sure our neighbors didn't figure out what was going on. Karen would pick him up somewhere and do her best to sneak him into the house, but sometimes that was tough.

We payed for hotel rooms, they fucked in Karen's SUV, found outdoor locations to have fun at night...all so they could have as much sex as possible before the summer ended. Mark's confidence and sexual prowess was getting strong and between he and I, there was rarely a day that went by when Karen wasn't getting her brains fucked out.

While all of this was fun, I was getting tired of watching and hearing about their escapades. Sloppy seconds is great but Karen and I wanted to introduce Mark to the threesome experience. She said the one-on-one with him had brought her appetite to the point where she needed it to get kinkier.

One Saturday we booked a hotel room and checked in around 4pm. We had prepared for the evening by buying some special new items-crotchless black panties and an incredibly hot pair of black, open-toed stilletoes with straps that wind up around Karen's legs all the way to her knees. They weren't cheap but amazingly sexy on her.

Karen and Mark started making out and progressively taking clothes off. As he was about to push her onto the bed, she abruptly stopped him and said "We're going to have some real fun tonight. You're going to learn how to handle a threesome. If you ever come across a woman that wants to play dirty, you need to know how to fuck her with another guy."

With that she told him to sit down in a chair and watch as I started working on her. We exchanged oral services, a few minutes into which Mark pulled his dick out and started stroking himself while watching.

We then got into the missionary position and I started drilling into her. I could tell Mark was becoming impatient. Finally Karen said "Ok...come over here so I can suck you off." Mark jumped up, got into the bed with us, and filled her mouth with cock. She sucked him off passionately while I continued thrusting into her.

Several minutes later we changed positions with me on my back, Karen riding me, and Mark standing up at her side. "Fuck my face baby" she told him as she bounced on me. Mark grabbed the back of her head and started slamming into her mouth faster, to the point where she gagged a few times.

She then reached her left hand between his legs and started rubbing his asshole, one of her old favorite moves. Although he had come a long way in terms of cum control, that was too much to take. He only lasted a couple more minutes before loosing his load into her mouth. After swallowing his cum Karen laughed and said "Ok, I guess that wasn't really fair, but I couldn't help it! And by the way, I'm not swallowing any more cum tonight...the rest of it goes in my pussy. Understand?" Mark laughed and said okay.

Following that first round Karen inserted a butt plug and we went out to dinner to discuss the experience. Mark said he loved it and wanted more, and of course we reassured him that there was plenty more in store. After the meal and several drinks Karen said it was time to get her back to the hotel room.

Upon returning Mark and I waited while she put on her heels in the bathroom. He and I were taken aback at how incredibly hot she looked as she walked out, those tight straps wrapped around her legs.

Karen got into the bed, spread her legs wide open for us, and told Mark to get inside of her...with the butt plug still inserted. He positioned himself before her, looked down at her pussy which was still wet from when I came into her earlier, and hesitated a bit.

"What's the matter?" she said. "It's just cum, same as yours...just push into me and see how it feels. I think you'll love it" she reassured him with a smile. Knowing he wouldn't be getting off anymore unless he did, Mark slipped himself inside of her and started fucking.

After a few seconds he relaxed, smiled a little, and increased his pace. Karen's warm pussy and the feeling of the butt plug inside of her quickly took away any of his inhibitions. He pounded into her, working the small amount of my cum that was still inside into a froth. Meanwhile I was at her head getting sucked off and trying to hold her legs spread open as wide as possible.

After his first orgasm Karen told me to start fucking her ass. I did so while she sucked on Mark and fingered his asshole to get him hard again. From there Mark and I put her on her knees and shared her ass for almost half an hour, sweat accumulating around the straps of those heels and rolling off of our bodies.

"Ohhh shit...fuck my ass!...whore out my fuckin ass!!" Karen cried out as she got taken like a cheap slut.

Even though it was starting to hurt Karen hung in there and took her ass pounding like a champ. When Mark was ready to cum he pulled out and slammed into her pussy just in time to fill her up. Then I came in for the next load.

After that round we took a little while to recover and let Karen relax after taking such a rough anal fuck. We then went back to work, filling her mouth and pussy, swapping back and forth in as many positions as we could imagine.

By this point Mark didn't need any further instructions from his sexual mentor. He was perfectly comfortable with using her holes and taking what he wanted. Eventually the shoes came off and Karen completely submitted to us, her hair wet and our bodies completely covered with sweat.

We fucked her until around 5am, when she finally couldn't take any more because she was too exhausted. I stopped counting after she took the seventh load of cum. By the end of it her pussy was a swollen mess. The bed sheets were soaked with semen and sweat. The three of us finally fell asleep for a few hours before checking out of the hotel.

After that night the threesomes continued as often as possible. Mark and I would fuck her together during the evenings and on weekends, and whenever she wasn't instructing she had him to herself while I was at work during the day.

The amount of cum Karen was taking during the weekends presented an amusing issue for us. With her wanting both of us to only cum into her pussy, it got to the point where if we took a break to go out anywhere she had to put a pad into her panties just so she wouldn't have cum running down her thighs.

With the end of summer drawing near, Karen and I knew that our time with Mark might be coming to an end. We wanted to do something special before he went back to college.

After a bit of planning we booked a trip to Las Vegas for a three day fuckfest.

Karen made the two hour flight with a butt plug in, teasing Mark and I the whole way.

Immediately after getting into our hotel room she stripped naked and started making out with me to get my dick hard. As soon as it was she said "Put it in my ass."

I slowly removed her butt plug while she made out with Mark, smeared spit around my cock, then lifted up her right leg and eased myself into her ass. "Back up" she said. I knew what she was thinking. I relaxed her leg and slowly walked her backwards, still inside of her, until my back was against the wall.

With that support I then grabbed both of her legs and lifted them off the ground, rocking her backward as best as I could. "Fill my pussy" she told Mark. With that he stepped over and slipped himself inside. I could feel his big cock filling her up and putting pressure against mine as Karen moaned with pleasure. From there we supported her weight and double fucked her standing up, going as fast as we could without losing balance.

We spent the next three days losing ourselves in endless sex. We used each other for anything and everything we wanted. It was amazing.

After the trip Mark went back to school and life for Karen and I went back to normal. Needless to say, Mark never had any more trouble with the ladies. His summer in bed with my wife cured him of any insecurities he had about being able to handle a woman.

Mark is now one semester away from completing his degree and has been dating the same girl for about a year. He still, however, fucks Karen whenever he is in town. That's something that will probably go on for quite some time. I join them whenever I can, but often he has her to himself when he makes short trips home.

The only issue Mark is having with his girlfriend is that she insists on him wearing condoms. Karen has ruined him when it comes to being able to shoot cum wherever he wants.

Looking back on it, I don't think Mark was quite as sexually clueless as he made himself out to be when he started confiding in Karen. I think he was a horny young man that found himself a hot woman he was interested in and just played the long game.

Regardless of how it started, he'll never forget the summer he spent learning how to fuck like a grown man.

12