Coming of Age in Kentucky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, back at the room, Colin and Britt discussed their evenings. Britt described his encounter. At first Colin was quiet; then decided to take the plunge. "Girls, particularly young attractive coeds don't know how to give blowjobs. They consider it a burden, maybe a gift to the guy—to get something else they want. If you want a real blowjob, find a willing guy. Some guys really get off on blowing partners. Fuck, I'd do you in a flash if it didn't freak you out."

Britt was quiet, perhaps upset. "Let me think about it. I'm ready for bed." So he stripped, did his bathroom necessities and crawled into his twin, placing his hands behind his head—obviously in thought-- and rigidly erect.

Colin realized that once again he may have overplayed. What was Britt thinking about? "If you mean it, come over here and help me to get to sleep." Colin smiled and threw his fist into the air. Yes, it was happening. Colin crossed the room, pulled down the cover and knelt between Britt's spread legs. He was hard and leaking. Colin bent over, gripped the shaft in one hand while cupping the balls with his other. Then he bent over and swallowed the head and maybe three or four inches. He sucked in his cheeks and used his tongue to circle and tease the head, pushing into the hood as it retracted. Then the tip of his tongue invaded the slit as his hand stroked the shaft and pulled it away from the molten sacs below. Britt levitated from the bed, placed the pads of his feet on the mattress and began to push up into Colin's moist hot mouth. His hands came down to Colin's head and he began to fuck Colin's mouth. Colin was good. He sucked as he withdrew from the shaft, using his tongue to swirl around the sensitive back and just under the corona. Then he used his tongue to push the head into his cheek and stroke its ultra-sensitivity. Britt was near hysteria with pleasure. Obviously, Colin had done this before—with other uncut partners. Britt tapped his head. "I'm cuming." But Colin didn't pull off. Instead he sucked harder and allowed his index finger to probe Britt's taint and rim. Britt rose higher and Colin pushed the tip of his finger into the hole. Britt hissed, beat his fists on the mattress, and exploded into Colin who swallowed all. Britt was totally spent and dropped back to the pillow and mattress. "That was the best orgasm of my life. I could feel it all the way up into my gut and inside my ass."

Colin smiled. He knew Britt would want more. But, he wasn't going to push now. And he certainly wasn't going to ask for reciprocity. There would be second thoughts, he was sure. So he got up, slipped out of his shorts, and returned to his own bed, turning off the lights as he did so. Britt did not realize that Colin had jerked hard into his shorts as Britt had exploded. Colin considered that he was well-ahead of schedule—but he also realized that Britt was about to launch a sexual voyage of discovery with KCS coeds. His looks and success on the field virtually guaranteed this.

********

Morning sun flooded their room with light—there were no window coverings. Colin awoke first and stared over at Britt's naked form which had wrestled out of the blanket. Colin stared at his beauty—and his incredibly hard morning wood. He was definitely worth the wait. Britt's eyes opened; he stretched provocatively on the bed, looked at his clock; and jumped up. "I'm late for practice. We'll talk later." He quickly pulled on his compression shorts (tucking in his wood which nevertheless showed obscenely), tee, and sneakers—and was out the door in seconds.

Later that day, after dinner, when both guys appeared to be reading for tomorrow's classes, Britt turned in his desk chair and stared at Colin who was reclining on his bed, nearly nude as was his custom. Colin knew he was about to say something—and feared that Britt regretted the previous day's encounter. Britt started to speak, but his cell interrupted. It was Liz. She was bored and wondered whether Britt might like to get some ice cream.

Britt accepted and put on a tee and jeans quickly—this time being sure he had condoms in the pocket. Within minutes, Liz met him at the dorm door. Seated behind the wheel, she wore a button-up blouse, but not buttoned too high and tied loosely around her midriff, showing lots of skin, and tight jean shorts. Britt slipped into the car and Liz drove off to nearby Dairy Queen. Britt guessed she wanted to stake a claim before any other coed did so. She was ripe and ready. And so was he. He was going to lose his V-card. And maybe erase some of the confusion he felt over the previous night—with her and with Colin.

They licked their cones in the car, each eyeing the other lasciviously. Then, she casually mentioned that her roommate was away on a biology field trip for two days. Britt didn't need a formal invitation. He moved from the seat into her space, pushing her into the door with a caress and a deep kiss. His hands went immediately to her full breasts. "Shall we study a bit in your room?" She started the engine and soon they were headed back to campus as her hand stroked his thigh and package. He was hard, very hard, before they even reached the door.

His first hetero sex was far less than he had anticipated. He was a little clumsy, although she seemed to be quite experienced. But he didn't want to admit to her that he was a virgin, so he acted like this was something he had done before. After only a few minutes of foreplay, both were nearly naked—and he was so hard he was ready to shoot. She was barely ready. But he plunged ahead, wrapped, and penetrated. He pumped a few times, sucked on her engorged nipples, and grabbed her ass. Almost immediately, he exploded into the condom, but she had obviously not reached orgasm. She didn't even try to fake it. He was a typical macho jock with a quick trigger; but she had tamed guys like him before. "Liz, what can I do for you? That was great."

"I wouldn't mind a little tongue on my clit." So he withdrew, tossed the very full condom to the basket, and bent over to bring her to the finish line. For his first time, he was apparently pretty good. Or perhaps she was a great actress. Soon she was writhing beneath him, running her hands through his hair and grabbing his ears to direct him to the right spots. She pushed up into his face from the bed, shuddered (was that a climax?), and then pulled him up into an embrace. He was quite pleased to be stretched out above her—and his dick was once again hard. But she wasn't ready for another round. She had staked her claim. He was hooked, she thought. Now it was time to insure that he became really attached to her—and in her experience, that meant conditioning: sometimes she would let him; most of the time she would deny him. So she pushed him off. "I do really need to study now. I presume you can get back to your dorm." And thus, she dismissed him—but not before giving him a deep tongue-engaged kiss.

The whole experience had taken less than an hour—including the ice cream! Britt had lost his V-card. But, he still had blue balls. And somehow it didn't seem to be everything he had anticipated. He was pretty sure that these feelings were not normal. Shouldn't he feel elated—or at least empty and satisfied? Should he have been more demanding and forceful? Did women expect men to take the lead? Or was sex with a girl always like this—ultimately not completely satisfying and leaving him hungry for more?

He walked into the dorm room to find Colin studying on his bed—nude of course. "Well, stud, I guess you did the deed. Was she as good as you expected?"

"Yeah, she is beautiful. But a little fragile. She had trouble taking all of me. I had to go easy. She didn't get off with me—and didn't want me to try again. She let me tongue her clit and that seemed to turn her on—or perhaps she was just acting. I think my rep is going to suffer in her sorority. I'm not the stud I thought I was."

"That's not my experience. She is going to not-so-subtly let it be known to her sisters that you are terrific in bed and that you are really hung—and that you are hers. I don't think your rep is going to suffer at all. Girl's talk about dick size as much as we talk about their tits and asses. But, now you need to be careful. She is going to try to tie you down, to capture you—and maybe give you a little nooky now and then to keep you interested. I bet you've got a hard-on right now. She didn't really empty you, did she?"

"Colin, how do you know all this shit? I haven't seen you hanging with anybody since you got here. I thought you were a player. You sure talk like one. Yet, now you're Andy Landers."

"I've been around, boy. I've walked on both sides of the street for a few years. And frankly, I prefer our side. Guys know what they want. Other guys do too. No games. No commitment. No worries about being too hard or tough. And no chance of pregnancy. I'm just very careful where and with whom I get it on. I actually prefer townies, females and males. I'll blow you right now if you want. You don't even need to shower."

Colin realized that he had spilled the beans. He had just told Britt he was bi. He had just offered another blow-job—a dirty one at that. Would Britt run?

Britt smiled, unbuttoned and dropped his jeans, pulled his hardening meat out, and stepped up to Colin's bed. "Here you go, roomie. Do your stuff. My balls are achingly full."

Colin realized this needed to be good. He was at a cross-roads. Britt would be comparing this experience with the one he had just had with Liz. They had jerked together before. This needed to be the next step. "Drop those jeans. Stretch out on my bed. I'm going to send you to another world." Britt tore off his tee, wiggled out of his sneakers, dropped the jeans, and lay next to Colin on the small bed. Colin reached over and pulled the dark erection into his mouth by palming and pushing on Britt's muscled ass cheeks. Carefully, he allowed his finger tips to rest in the crevice. He began to suck and Britt moaned. Colin's own cock was rigidly extended and in his passion with Britt, his own hips pushed the tip toward Britt, touching his cheek.

Britt's eyes opened widely and when he realized the 69 position into which he had placed himself. But Colin wasn't protesting. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Why not? He grabbed the cock and brought it to his lips. His tongue darted out automatically to taste Colin's pre-cum. Colin was surprised—but very pleased. He sucked harder and one of his fingers penetrated Britt's hole, reaching the prostate. As he did so, his hips automatically pushed toward Britt. Britt opened and took the head into his mouth and began to use his tongue around the corona. He realized that he was getting and giving—something that he had not felt with Liz. But, this was a guy!

It was too late for thought. Raw hunger took over. Colin was sucking out his cum and pleasuring his prostate—something he barely knew he had. Britt felt the finger stroke his prostate which sent pleasure neurons throughout his tightly muscled body. Within seconds, he was pumping his hips—and thus his cock—into Colin's wet, warm chamber, leaking prostatic pre-cum. He was fucking Colin's mouth-pussy! For the second time in less than a week!

Colin was too busy (and too full of Britt's cockmeat) to speak or warn Britt. But he too was about to explode. He tried to back out of Britt's mouth, but Britt used his talented hands to grab Colin's ass cheeks pushing the shaft into his face. He was going to take a load, another first. Colin blasted and Britt swallowed—just as Britt blasted and Colin swallowed. They had achieved simultaneous orgasms—that elusive goal of so much sex. Both fell back, exhausted—but satiated, at least for the next few minutes.

Britt was very pleased with himself. He had two firsts, maybe three that day: he had fucked a beautiful coed; he had sixty-nined with his roommate and tasted his cum; and, he had experienced a prostate orgasm. He remembered the corny line from his mother, "Today is the first day of the rest of your life." Boy, was she wise! This gave new meaning to a "threefer."

********

The next weeks were an exciting time for Britt and a time of patient waiting for Colin. Casper's injuries proved greater than anticipated. He was out for the season. So Britt continued as that unusual freshman on the Varsity squad. He performed well. In fact, the team had a winning season and he was nominated, but didn't win, MVP for the year—most likely because the other nominees were all seniors and potential NFL late draft picks. They needed it more than he did—and he had three more years to achieve that goal. But he was a celebrity on campus—and even the local press ran a few stories about him, one with a picture of him bulked up in his uniform—looking fierce and definitely alpha and hetero.

After his experience with Liz, as Colin had predicted, she subtly let it be known that he was not only handsome, considerate, and gentle, he was hung. The rumors, together with his outstanding football performances, were making him a catch, possibly one of the most popular guys in his class. He therefore enjoyed a long string of conquests—and he began to share them with his teammates, thus solidifying his rep as a cocksman and a wing man for the squad. But, none of them, including Liz, became a "regular date." And none of them ever drained him of all his sexual energy. He was always turned on. He was a spunk factory, ready to deliver whenever and wherever a "customer" might need or want it.

No one even suspected his "extra-curricular" plays with Colin. But in his own mind, Britt was definitely hetero. He just needed more relief right now than coeds could or would provide. So he used Colin.

Just before Thanksgiving, he was invited to pose for the KCS "hunk calendar"—by the Pan-Sorority Society. He was Mr. July, muscles pumped, and posed in a skimpy yellow bikini on a truck bed of sweet corn. He had massive chest muscles and a deeply-cut eight-pack which the photographer enhanced with a bit of oil and careful lighting. The bikini did little to hide his massive equipment. He would be jack off material for many—and not only during July. Of course, everyone knew that there were two target audiences: gay men and sorority sisters. Several of the former hit on Britt in the next few weeks, but he carefully and politely rebuffed them. He wasn't gay.

Britt and Colin continued their casual nudity and sex encounters. Often, Britt would return late from a date, not entirely satisfied since the beautiful coed on his arm was often reluctant because of his size—body and cock. He often could not convince her to give him a decent blowjob. They never swallowed. Occasionally, when they got naked and in bed, she objected to his size and complained that he "hurt" her with a too violent or quick entry into her pussy without sufficient foreplay—which inevitably caused him to prematurely spunk. Rarely did he get a second chance. On those evenings, Colin was ready to commiserate and to provide services. Colin gave terrific blowjobs—and always swallowed, often with some anal stimulation. Increasingly, Britt came to prefer sixty-nine with a little anal boost. For as often as Colin remarked that he loved going down on Britt, Britt felt indebted, that he owed something to Colin. Sixty-nine was mutually satisfying—with no guilt.

And Colin just waited. He didn't broadcast his gayness. He didn't join the LGTBQ+ Society. He didn't want to provide any food for the gossip mill—after all, he was the roommate of one of the BMOCs, a definite hetero. He knew Britt would want more soon. But he also knew that an alpha like Britt would have recriminations if his first anal sex was the result of a seduction, particularly if he were drunk when it happened. Britt needed to want it and initiate it. And he needed to be sober—or almost.

So both guys went home to families for Thanksgiving week. Britt was a changed boy. He had put on nearly twenty pounds of muscle. His football star status had earned him a tutor (since Colin never materialized as the roommate tutor that administration had hoped). He was a mini-celebrity among college football fans. He had had a string of beautiful female conquests. And he had had a seductive taste of man on man sex. He had a lot to think about—and a week alone to do so. His only bud in high school was "stuck" at Pomona in California—the holiday was too short and the airfare too great and, of course, Britt had no female friends waiting for him. So he had a lot of time to think. And a lot of time to jack. By the end of the week, he realized that he missed Colin. Colin had become his best friend—and he always had his best orgasms when he played with Colin. He knew Colin was bi. Was he?

They returned to the most intense time of the year—a few final weeks of classes, with term papers due, and exams before Christmas break. Football practice had ended—KCS was not invited to any bowls, needless to say. So Britt spent most of every day studying in the dorm room, except for meals and his cherished hour and half workout before dinner. Colin was also often there. He had been threatened: flunk out first semester and we're going to cut your allowance to almost nothing—until you get back in full time. Academic probation was not an option.

Fortunately, Colin was not dumb—just lazy and uninterested in academic subjects. Britt didn't want to lose a roommate, and he had an idea. By this point, Britt knew that Colin lusted after his bod and salivated over the opportunity to blow him. "We can finish each day with sex—but only if you clock six hours of solid study." This was a powerful incentive for Colin—Britt was initiating the sex—and he wasn't very specific about what "sex" meant. In just three weeks, he managed to complete a semester's work. He was expecting B's and C's across the board—not Dean's List, but acceptable.

And each evening, they ended in one of the two small beds. Since he was studying intensely, Britt stopped dating. Natural hormones had him aroused all the time. He sucked (and was sucked) harder and harder—often several times a night. Colin went from one to two to three fingers stimulating the prostate and pinching the taint. And Britt started mimicking everything Colin did. Soon he had three deep inside Colin's chute. Sixty-nine had progressed to mutual finger fucking with explosive orgasmic results.

It was Saturday night. They had returned from dinner and decided that this was to be a night off. So they had managed to get a cold six pack. Only a few days were left before Christmas break—and each had turned in all required papers. Each had only one exam coming up. They sat on Colin's bed and Colin dialed up some porn which just happened to be MMF. After watching for a few minutes, they were both hard. Colin turned and looked into Britt's eyes, "This is really hot. What would you say if I asked you to fuck me? I really want it." Without waiting for an answer, he stretched out on the bed on his belly, spread his legs, and, wiggling his ass, pushed it up toward Britt. He reached under the pillow and handed Britt the lube. "You're really big. Use lots of this to get me ready." He wasn't asking really; he was merely voicing the obvious that each of them presumably had been thinking about.

Britt paused and was silent, obviously conflicted: he wanted to be inside someone right now and blow his wad, but Colin was a man. If he accepted, did he become gay? And if he didn't, would Colin decide on a different roommate next semester? Colin thought that again he had over-played. But he was wrong. Britt reached over and began to separate Colin's ass cheeks, staring for the first time into that hairless pink star that seemed to wink in welcome to him. He lubed his index finger and began to penetrate. Colin moaned, "That feels so good." Colin knew from their 69 experiences that he could get several fingers in—and he knew exactly where Colin's love nut was located. He got up between Colin's legs and began to stroke. Soon he had three fingers deep inside and the lube had been pushed deep. Colin was obviously aroused and ready. "Put him in, roomie. I've been waiting all semester."