Coming of Age Pt. 02

Story Info
Escort girl becomes my wife.
4k words
4.44
7.7k
10
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers

"Four days, three guys, and pretty much non-stop sex. That's the short version." I was again between Janet's legs using my tongue as my new girlfriend described her latest assignment.

"This guy was in business, about 40. That seems to be the typical age of my clients. He had negotiated some big contract and wanted to celebrate. They didn't expect anyone as young as me and didn't think I was legal. I had to show my ID. He had a daughter my age that he hoped was still a virgin. The two guys were younger, about 30 I suppose. He let them do me first and I quickly had three loads of cum in me. Pretty much non-stop sex and my pussy's still a little sore.

"He was a little cheap but the other two guys threw in some extra money so I did ok. Tomorrow you and I will go to Armone's for dinner, my treat. Oh, that feels good, Jeff. Use a couple of fingers.

"I'm the eye candy on their arm, someone to talk to, someone to stroke their ego. The guys are rich and have the money to pay. I'm a young, beautiful girl who gives them attention - and good sex. I'm glad it doesn't make you jealous. You are so special to me."

Summer was fast approaching. "What are your plans, Janet? Will you still be my girlfriend?"

"I would like that very much. Since your arrangement with Mr. Hammon is over it doesn't seem practical for you to move back in with your parents. How about you move in with me? There's plenty of room."

"I was hoping that would be a possibility. What about your work?"

"That's how I pay the bills and rent. I'm trying to save all that I can. Don't worry, you and I will have plenty of time together. After graduation I want to get a good job somewhere else, somewhere where no one can accidentally bump into 'Amber'. I'll cut down some so we have time to ourselves and only take those that pay well. We haven't talked about your time at Mr. Hammon's. I have a pretty good guess but tell me."

"His son Jeff and I worked together. He invited me to a party at his dad's house. Hammon has an eye for young guys and made me a proposition: Stay at his house, make myself available and he would arrange for pussy."

"Hammon fucked you and you did him?"

"He was the first in my ass, he wanted me virgin. Then his son was given an opportunity. I never fucked either. He paid me $1000 per week and arranged for escorts several times a week, you and others. That was exciting. It was all to end at the end of summer, which it did.

"Did you like getting fucked?"

"He persuaded me to give it a try. It really didn't do much for me one way or another, just something that happened. I also sucked their cocks which is why I was used to the taste of cum."

"Your arrangement was certainly unusual but I think lots of young guys do some experimenting. My first was a neighbor kid. Neither of us knew what we were doing but afterwards he bragged to his buddies that I was easy. I hunkered down for a couple of months and then began dating. My virginity was gone and I didn't see any reason not to have sex. Not surprisingly I developed a reputation for loving cock.

"My sister said I was a fool for giving it away and arranged for me to work with her escort agency. I was really nervous doing it with older guys who were total strangers. A couple of months later I was hired to show you the ropes. That was fun since you were my age. Worked out well, didn't it?"

School ended and our new arrangement began. Janet typically had two or three assignments each week and occasionally overnight. Twice she accepted out-of-town trips of several days' duration. I would eat creampie and we would fuck as she recounted her experiences.

Sophomore year we shared a tiny apartment at the college. Guys who didn't know us would often hit on Janet. I completely understood and she politely turned down the offers. Thanksgiving weekend was her first assignment, a trip to Reno. "So, what's the story?" I asked.

"The agency wanted me badly and promised a bonus. I figured I needed to keep a hand in the business or they might drop me so I said yes. It's a guy and his son, sort of like our first time. The kid turns legal two weeks before and dad wants to make him a man. I really know nothing about them except the agency checked and the guy is ok."

With Janet gone I decided to go visit my parents. They were pleased that my first year went so well and that I had a nice girlfriend. I showed pictures.

"So how did it go?" I asked upon her return.

"His son was a nice kid but really wet behind the ears. You thought you were naive, this boy was super shy, never kissed a girl, nothing. I barely got his cock in my mouth before he squirted all over my face. Our first fuck was equally awkward. I took hold of his cock, which fortunately was pretty big, and rubbed it up and down my slit. Bad decision, he squirted again without getting inside me. His dad was paying me good money so I had to do my best.

"I played with his cock and then got on top and held it to my pussy. Three minutes inside me and he was done, which was a big improvement. After dinner he lasted a decent amount of time. Then I sucked the dad. For the remainder of the weekend, I fucked them both, son first and then sloppy seconds for the dad."

"Did you miss me and my cock?"

"Especially your cock," she laughed. "I only came a couple of times with the dad and not with the boy. But he did ok. His dad was pleased with my effort and tipped me well."

Just before our junior year we announced our engagement. To all our friends we were a perfect couple. That summer Janet worked extra hard so we would have a decent downpayment on a house. Clients didn't know she was engaged and sharing her pussy was stimulating. Janet decided not to take any assignments during our junior school year but resume the following summer, her last in the business. Upon graduation we would get married and seek out jobs away from Vegas.

"I'd like to add a little more to our kitty, Jeff. I was thinking about asking the agency for something really good for spring break, like the guy with his jet. And then I could cut way back next summer so we can spend more time together. Maybe just one or two assignments each week. We can start planning our wedding."

"Do you think you be able to settle down with just my cock?"

"Don't worry, honey, you have everything I need. I'm not some naïve girl who wonders what other guys are like. I know, I've fucked them. You are a most exciting lover and I've never had a cock any bigger. I love how you fill me up and do all the things that turn me on. Sucking cum from my just fucked pussy is so nasty! We are going to have a great marriage."

Her spring break assignment took her out of town for five days. Private jet to St. Barths. Janet called the second day. "God, Jeff, you wouldn't believe this place. Money everywhere. We are staying at the Cheval Blanc Hotel, very classy. Our suite is monstrous."

"Our?"

"The guy is young, mid-thirties and made a bunch in media. Some other guys in the business are here and he needed someone as a date. Yesterday I spent the day at the beach, a nude beach, but I wore my bikini.

"What else?"

"Well, you know. We spent an hour in bed before breakfast. He went off to do his thing. Then dinner in this very classy place, and back to the suite. This morning was sex, now I'm off to the beach again. There's a party tonight, some kind of celebration about some business deal. I'll call you tomorrow. Love you."

She didn't call until what would have been late afternoon her time. "I wasn't sure the time difference and didn't want to call too early. You up and about?"

"Yeah. Just piddling around waiting for your call. So how was the party?"

"Oh, lots of fun. None of the guys in this business seem even forty. And lots of new millionaires."

"Tell me about the guy."

"Jeff, don't get jealous. He's just a guy, a client, no different than others. He likes to fuck me, if that's what you are leading to. And to be perfectly candid, last night after the party two guys joined us."

I pictured three guys in bed with my fiancé, her pussy filled with cum.

"They liked playing with a young girl and I made sure they got their money's worth. I thought we would do it again the last night but the guy wanted me for himself. Maybe he used Viagra but he sure could keep going. I sucked him, rode him, sucked him some more, and he fucked me from behind.

"We showered, went out for drinks, and came back for more. I climaxed repeatedly and he was pleased that I got turned on. The next morning I was late calling you. It didn't seem appropriate to chat with my fiancé while the guy's cock was inside me! He asked about getting together again. I told him I was newly engaged and this was my final assignment.

"I made $12,000, not bad, huh? Supposed to be $8K but he added an extra $4K for taking on his two friends."

****

Spring break now over, we settled down to our class routines. Only one more year to go and we began thinking about graduation and new jobs.

"It would be nice to plan a summer vacation somewhere but everything seems so expensive. I guess I've been spoiled, private jets, luxury hotels."

"Do you have something in mind?"

"I've already told the agency that I retired. But I could contact that St. Barths guy. He gave me a phone number. I could explain that you and I want to go on vacation as soon as school is out, and could met him somewhere. He foots the bill."

"Seems to me he would jump at the chance to fuck you again but might not want me involved. Especially since I am now your fiancé. Too complicated?"

"Possibly, but doesn't hurt to ask."

Greg was agreeable although it was still uncertain if I would be able to join in. Janet made introductions as we boarded his private jet.

"I told my fiancé all about my last trip here. We were trying to figure out how to do a vacation and still save for the honeymoon. It was his suggestion that I contact you."

"You are a remarkable couple. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage. Jeff, your fiancé is so young and beautiful. I'm 34 and most women I see are about my age. It was a real treat for her to join me last time. I booked the same suite. But just to be clear, I don't do any guy-guy stuff. And one other thing. I had you checked out. Something I do with people I deal with. So if you don't mind, I'd like to use your real names, Janet and Jeff."

A hired car brought us to the hotel. The suite was everything Janet had said. After dinner and drinks we headed back to the hotel.

"I don't know what you had in mind, Janet, but I would like to fuck you now. And Jeff could sit in the chair and watch."

Janet stretched out on the bed, her legs spread. She smiled at me, then Greg, as she teased her pussy with a finger. "After you fuck me, would it be ok if Jeff did me?"

"Sure. Sloppy seconds." His cock jutted out at a 45-degree angle. It was big and would in a moment stretch out my fiancé. He positioned his cock at her pussy and pushed. Her lips opened up as half his length penetrated. Two more pushes and he was fully inside.

"Feels so good, Greg. Fuck me hard while Jeff watches."

This is what she had been doing the last three years, fucking lots of guys. I hoped I hadn't deluded myself about our future. He continued to thrust away as I moved closer for a better view. Her pussy lips were stretched wide and small bubbles of foam seeped out.

Janet humped against each thrust as she got more excited. Moments later she climaxed, followed by Greg. They stayed coupled, his cock still hard, gently moving in and out of her swollen, red pussy. Janet looked at me, seeking my reaction.

Her pussy gaped wide as he withdrew, pussy juice and cum dripping out. Greg went into the bathroom and returned to find me between her legs, licking and sucking her pussy. He sat in the chair and watched in amazement.

"What is he doing?"

"Pretty wild, isn't it? Jeff loves to eat creampie after sex. I love it."

Janet climaxed, pulling my head tight to her pussy. After a few moments she opened her eyes. "OK if he fucks me now?" she asked.

"Sure. Go ahead." I lined up my cock with her stretched hole and bottomed out in her well-lubricated pussy. I didn't last long and all too soon added my cum.

"Now eat me again, honey."

I moved back between her legs again. A constant stream of cum leaked from her still gaping vagina. I dipped my tongue into the creamy liquid. "Get it all, honey. Clean me up." As the flow diminished, I licked and sucked from deep inside. She humped against my head, her pussy mashed to my face. I tasted her as she climaxed and pushed me away.

"Was I as good as last time, Greg?"

"Oh, yeah. I loved that you climaxed as your fiancé watched. And I've never known anyone who eats creampie. You two will have an exciting marriage."

The next morning Greg fucked me and then Jeff and I fucked in the shower. Breakfast and then time on the beach. Two young, handsome people and a handsome older guy. I'm sure people drew some conclusions about our threesome. No one knew us so we didn't care. We head back to the suite after lunch for more sex, a replay of the night before.

"Tell me about the two of you. I'm really curious."

"My older sister got me into the business. I needed money for college and decided to skip a year and become an escort. She taught me the ropes. Most of my clients were your age or older. They really liked fucking an 18-year-old and I made good money. I was hired to break in a virgin, a guy also just turned 18. Later we reconnected and became lovers. That guy is Jeff, my fiancé. I continued taking assignments and last year we became engaged.

"Last time with you was to be my final assignment. The money was very important for our future plans, including a house. We wanted to go on vacation this summer but prices were so high and we needed to save for our honeymoon. St. Barths was totally out of the question. Jeff suggested I contact you for one last get-together."

"I was very surprised now that you were engaged and wanted your fiancé to join us."

"I have always tried to keep emotions out of what I did. But sex with you was very good so we decided you were a good choice."

"Jeff, you had never seen Janet with a guy before? How did you feel when it actually happened, when I put my cock into her?"

"First time, yeah, and it was mesmerizing. Sounds crazy, I know, but it turned me on to watch you fuck her, to see her pussy red and gaping when you pulled out. Janet has had sex with many guys but seeing her actually get fucked made it all real."

"And then we showed off by having Jeff eat me," Janet added.

"That blew my mind."

"It's something we both enjoy. Janet would come home from an assignment and I would clean her up and then we would fuck."

We showered and went out. Greg spent lavishly and we had a very relaxing evening. Back at the suite Janet sucked me while he fucked her from behind, and then we switched. It was my first time in a threesome.

"Janet, come have a shower with me," Greg suggested after we rested. It was another opportunity for them to fuck. "Your turn," she said with a big smile as they entered the bedroom, nude.

I woke up in the middle of the night with Janet riding him. Afterwards she spooned against me, her hand on my cock as she fell asleep.

"You ok with all of this?" she asked the next morning.

"Yeah."

"Greg still finds it hard to understand why you like sharing me, especially now that we are getting married. He doesn't think I will be satisfied with just one cock."

"Have you guys ever snorkeled?" Greg interrupted as he finished in the bathroom.

"No, I haven't," I responded. "Me neither."

"It's not hard if you know how to swim. How about I set up for tomorrow? You need a new suit."

"Yeah, mine is a little dated."

"Go to Bikini Bay on the main drag. They have the best and tell them you want the skimpiest suit. Don't forget nudity is legal in St. Barths so anything goes."

Very few girls should ever attempt to wear the suit Janet picked out. It was two tiny triangles and one very narrow strip for the bottom. "Good thing I shave my pussy," she laughed as we left the store. "Wait until Greg sees me."

"Show me what you bought."

Janet blushed as she came out of the bedroom. "It's smaller than I thought," she apologized. "I don't think I can wear this. Look." The fabric pulled between her pussy lips, covering only her vagina. She looked at Greg for his opinion.

"Makes your pussy lips bulge out on the sides. Sexier than even wearing nothing. St. Barths is famous for its nude beaches so this is a great place for you to show off. And forget the top."

We decided to forgo snorkeling to stroll on the beach and show off my fiancé. "You sure I look ok? I'm showing everything but my vagina."

"There are some good-looking women here wearing nothing," Greg responded. "But that suit of yours really emphasizes your pussy. And that's the point, isn't it?"

We stopped at a beach cantina for drinks. "Damn, girl, there's not much to that suit of yours," a comely woman of maybe thirty observed. "Even when I was ten years younger I couldn't wear one like that. More power to you." She looked at me, then Greg, processing our age differences.

"Hi, I'm Janet. And this is my fiancé, Jeff."

"Nice to meet you both. And who's this?" turning to Greg.

"Just a friend." The answer was left dangling, the woman could draw her own conclusions.

She looked Greg up and down and he returned her smile with a smile.

"Cool. I'm sure you two will have an interesting marriage."

We meandered along the water's edge back to the suite, two guys and a girl, arm in arm.

"I think she had us totally figured out," I said. "Yeah, me with my almost invisible suit and my young fiancé and a mid-thirties stud. How hard would that be? I want a picture. The hotel has a photographer." I went inside and made the arrangements. The girl walked back with us to the beach for pictures.

"God, that really turned me on, posing nearly nude with my two lovers. You guys ready to take advantage of me?" Janet was being a tease and I noted she now included Greg as a 'lover'.

Our final day Greg booked a small boat to one of the keys. With no one around he mounted her, followed by me. We splashed in the water to rinse and cool off, then enjoyed a packed lunch plus margaritas. Janet sucked Greg while I plowed her from behind, then we switched.

"Thank you both for such a nice day. I've never enjoyed sex so much. This is a day and a trip to remember forever." And then she surprised me. "Greg, would you like to come to our wedding?"

He looked with surprise first at me, then to her. "Thank you very much, Janet. That will be a very special day for the two of you. I would be an intrusion and a remembrance of earlier days that you will be leaving behind."

We jetted home to our studies. Janet spent her free time planning our wedding. Her parents were divorced and didn't get along but her sister helped with the planning. It would be a small wedding, maybe twenty or so friends, mostly from college. Janet looked awesome in her bridal gown. Virginal white, a bit of irony there but that was just between us.

We decided on a honeymoon cruise to the Caribbean. One port stop was St. Barths. We hired a car and checked out the hotel from our last stay. It was just as luxurious as we remembered it. We had a few hours to spare. The cruise line arranged for a local beach hotel to offer changing accommodations. Janet wore her tiny suit from the last time. We walked along the nude beach, arm in arm, enjoying the stares of many. "For an old married lady you still attract a crowd."

"Do you think any of them want to fuck me?"

"For sure. We could stay a few days and find out."

"Better not since I'm with my new husband and he might object. But we did have fun here. We were newly engaged and committed to each other. I'll never forget when he penetrated me the first time and you saw everything. You shared my pussy. I worried that actually seeing me get fucked would be upsetting. It was at that moment that I realized how much we loved each other."

NerdySex
NerdySex
809 Followers
12