Coming Out Ch. 02: Moving Forward

Story Info
Daphne takes her next steps.
9k words
4.77
3.4k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mira and I got into the car to drive back to our compound. I rolled down the window so I could smell the scents. The smells of the forest combined with those of the lake were still so new to me. I could just stand there and let them wash over me. I couldn't wait to come back there. I was hoping I would get a room that overlooked the lake.

The drive back was silent. I kept looking out my window at the forest. I tried to hold Mira's hand, but she said she needed both to enter data on her tablet. It had been less than an hour since our meeting with Mrs Tremaine, but Mira's demeanour had changed completely.

We got back to the compound and she was out the door almost before the car had stopped. I got out a bit slower and followed her to our building. She was waiting for me and punched her code into the keypad as I got closer. She entered the building first and headed for the stairs. She jogged up them and stood waiting again as I walked up the them. As I neared our floor she set off again towards our room. Why was she behaving like this? Was she angry that I was being moved on? She hadn't seemed like it. In fact, she seemed quite proud of me. I had to find out what was going on.

She swiped her keycard through the reader and entered our suite. She held it open for me with her heel. I walked in and she let the door go. She headed straight for the walk-in closet. When I entered, she was packing her few clothes into a small bag.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I'm packing. Your new trainer will be here shortly," she said.

"Are you mad at me? Have I done something wrong?"

"No. Not at all. This is how it is for us. We get a little bit of time to assess new arrivals and if they look like they're going to be a good fit, we pass them on to the next person," she explained as she turned towards me.

I leaned in and kissed her softly and passionately. She kissed me back. Our tongues intertwined, wrestling each other. I reached my hand up to cup her breast, but the door bell sounded. Mira broke the kiss and went to answer the door.

I followed her out and got a huge shock. Standing just inside the door was Alissa. She was wearing a grey skin tight crop top with spaghetti straps and black athletic shorts. Her toned abs looked incredible. I so wanted to run my tongue along those fantastic ridges and feel her squirm underneath me. She and Mira were having a whispered discussion.

"This is your new trainer," Mira announced.

"Hi Daphne. Surprise!" Alissa said, a huge grin spreading over her exquisite face.

Mira came over to me and gave me a huge hug. I wanted us to stay like this. I loved her smell and the feel of her body against me. I wanted to strip her naked, take her to the bed and make wild love to her. I really wasn't ready for a change. Even if the change was Alissa.

"Behave yourself. Listen to everything Alissa says. She's really good," Mira said, emphasizing the last word.

She let go of me and pulled away. She picked up her bag, whispered something in Alissa's ear which produced a huge grin and then left the suite. She didn't turn around.

When the door closed Alissa stepped close and kissed me. Her tongue started to explore my mouth. I let my tongue meet hers and they tangled with one another. We stayed like this for quite a few seconds, then she broke it. As she did, she pulled my t-shirt up over my head. My hands moved reflexively to cover my breasts.

"Hey, don't hide those. I want you naked when we're in the room," she said as she pried my hands away from my chest.

"That's no fair. I get to see your breasts, too, " I said reaching for her shirt. It was a bit difficult to remove because it was so tight.

She kissed me again, this time more passionately. We deepened the kiss. I was getting very turned on. A little dribble of juice leaked from my vagina into my panties. Alissa broke the kiss and started to remove my shorts.

"Oh, wow. You are wet," she said as she spotted the mark on my underwear.

I pulled down her shorts to discover she wasn't wearing panties. I gave a small gasp. Mira had always worn panties, the short time we were dressed. I found I really liked Alissa's choice. She grabbed a hold of my hand and pulled me over to the bed.

We fell on the it together then she climbed on top of me. She pinned my arms above my head and kissed me again. This one was more gentle with no tongue. She kissed my jaw and then moved to my ear, sucking the lobe into her mouth. I sighed and turned my head so she had better access. I could feel myself getting wetter.

Alissa moved down to my breasts and licked her way around them. She then took each nipple into her mouth and sucked on them before running her tongue over them several times. Then, without warning, she stopped and rolled off me.

"I want you to get me off," she said, a lascivious look in gorgeous blue eyes. I grinned at her and pushed her onto her back. I climbed on top of her and kissed her softy then I deepened it. Alissa sighed into the kiss.

I then kissed and licked down her jaw to her neck. I paid particular attention to her collar bones giving them a nice light suck. Alissa warned me not to leave any marks. I moved up to her earlobes. I sucked on them for several seconds until she let out a little squeal.

I worked my way down to her breasts. I licked my way around them both before taking each nipple into my mouth and sucking. When I released them they made a popping sound. I found that a real turn on. I think Alissa did too because she nodded at me when I lifted my head to look into her eyes.

I kissed my way down to her abs. The muscles flexed under my attention and I licked my way across and then back again. It was magnificent. Then, I tongued her belly button. She squirmed and laughed for a few seconds before she gently pushed me away. So, she was ticklish. I was going to have to remember that.

When I reached her mons, I kissed and licked across it for a couple of minutes before proceeding to her thighs. I kissed and sucked on them, stopping where they joined her body. I remembered that sucking on the outer labia had driven Mira wild so I tried it with Alissa. I got the same reaction. I could hear her sucking her breath in through her teeth and moaning. Such sexy sounds.

I lay down between her legs and, using my fingers, I parted her inner labia. It was so beautiful and pink. I needed to taste her. I thrust my tongue in as far as it would go. Alissa's back arched and her legs began to shake. I moved my tongue in and out half a dozen times and then ran it between her lovely folds from bottom to top stopping just below the clitoris.

I looked up into her eyes again. They were hooded and filled with desire. She smiled at me. I smiled back and returned to her vagina. I continued to lick her and enjoyed the sounds and smell of her arousal. After a couple of minutes I stopped and lifted my head up so I could lick my lips extravagantly. She tasted fantastic: a little salty, but sweet at the same time.

I licked the forefinger of my left hand and slowly put it inside her. I pumped it in and out for a bit and then curled the finger like Mira had shown me to make contact with her G spot. Alissa was moaning almost non stop now. She was also getting extremely wet. I added a second find and began to waggle them. Her hips were moving in time to my thrusting.

I bent my head and took her hard erect clitoris into my mouth. I sucked on it and lashed it with my tongue. I could see Alissa's eyes roll into the back of her head. She arched her back impossibly high and then thumped down on the bed. Her vaginal muscles were contracting around my fingers. Suddenly, I felt a flood of liquid running down my hand and arm. I looked up at her and she was lying very still on the bed, her breath coming in gasps. I had made her orgasm.

I continued to move my fingers in and out of her for a few seconds while she came down from her high. When I finally removed my fingers from her vagina I got a major surprise. Along with all the juice had come a white substance that slowly moved out of her. I dipped a finger in it. I held the hand up and looked at it. Tendrils of it connected my fingers together. I looked over at Alissa.

"That's girl cum, baby," she laughed. "Wow. You really did a number on me. Who told you to waggle your fingers like that? Mira?"

I nodded my head as I continued to stare at the goo on my fingers. I brought them to my mouth and tasted them experimentally. It was intoxicating. I licked my fingers clean and then scooped up more of the white matter. I licked my finger clean again.

"That stuff your loving so much is called cream. You get it when you get a woman very aroused and excited," she explained.

I definitely wanted to do that to her again and soon. She crooked her finger to indicate she wanted me to move up the bed. I did so licking my way as I went. The light coating of sweat on her skin was so arousing. I still couldn't believe I was doing this to her. And it felt so unbelievably right. Every kiss and touch brought home to me just how much I enjoyed other women. I was hoping I was doing well enough to make that clear.

When I reached her breasts I stopped to love on them. A single droplet of sweat sat in the dip between them. Using my fingers, I played with it for a moment. I looked up again and Alissa had a delighted look on her face. Was it because she had just orgasmed or was she pleased to see me playing with her body?

I finally crawled up beside her and lay my head on the pillow next to her shoulder. I lightly caressed her body and listened to her contented sighs.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked.

"Very much so. Your breasts, abs and vagina are glorious. I could touch you forever and not ever be disappointed," I gushed out.

"Breasts? Vagina? Oh, sweetie we're adults, we can talk like them. Breasts are boobs, tits or titties. Vagina is pussy or cookie," she said.

I sat rolling these new expressions around in my head. I had heard them briefly from some of my classmates in school. The teachers always used the formal names when discussing them with us.

"I like boobs and pussy," I decided. She smiled at me and pulled me into her.

We lay there entangled in each other for a while. Alissa had her eyes closed. I was too wired with excitement to even think about sleeping, so I traced patterns gently across her boobs using the nipples as the focal point.

Alissa suddenly sprang up, grabbed my hand and moved us off the bed. We walked to the ensuite bathroom and she turned on the water. I stood watching as she adjusted the temperature and put in the plug. She turned to me and winked her eye mischievously.

"I'm going to teach you something amazing when the tub's filled," she announced.

My heart skipped a beat. Any reason to make love to Alissa was a good one in my book. And if I learned a way to make future lovers happy, then that was even better.

"Get in and sit with your back against the wall," she said as she turned the water off. I stepped in and sat down.

"Now spread your legs," I did so. She sat down between them and then reclined against me.

"You can go ahead and play with me," she advised.

I moved her hair so it was over her left shoulder and started to nuzzle her neck. She leaned her head back as far as she could and we had an awkward kiss. I then took my right hand and started to kneed her breas...boobs while my right went under the water and sought out her pussy.

I ran my forefinger through her folds from bottom to top and then flicked her clit.. She leaned back into me a bit more and sighed. I repositioned my hand and started to rub her in a circular motion. This was definitely the trick as she arched her back and moaned loudly. I took my left hand from her boobs and used it to rub her while the right sought her entrance. I found it and put my middle finger inside her just past the first knuckle.

Alissa's legs started to shake and her breathing was laboured. I could feel her walls closing around my finger. She was definitely close. I increased the rhythm of my rubbing on her clit. She was bucking her hips clear out of the water now. With a final strangled moan her whole body shook and she sank back into the water. I wrapped my arms around her and helped her sit up before going back to rubbing her, this time more gently. After a few seconds she reached out and grabbed my arm to stop me.

I again moved her hair away from her shoulder and started to softly kiss her neck, ear and then cheek. Her breathing was returning to normal.

"You are so sexy. I love being able to make you cum. It makes me wet watching you writhe and buck and shake," I whispered in her ear. It felt so weird to speak like that.

Shakily Alissa turned herself around and sat in my lap facing me. She leaned in and kissed me softly on the mouth while her hands played with my boobs.

"You're going to get to make those words true," she said standing up.

She put her left leg on the side of the tub and moved herself as far forward as she could. I bent forward myself. Her pussy looked spectacular with little droplets of water falling off it. I placed a nice kiss on her shaved mons. Then I licked it all over. She began to moan almost straight away.

"Stick your tongue out," she instructed.

I did so. She began to move her hips forward and back. I adjusted my position again so I was up on my knees and angled slightly forward. I stuck my tongue out to its maximum and Alissa's pussy rubbed across it. Wow. What an amazing feeling. She kept doing this for a couple of minutes, then she gently pushed me so I was sitting down again. She came toward me and I reached up and cupped her ass. My tongue made contact with her luscious sex. It was like I was in heaven.

Alissa's knees began to buckle after about a minute. I reached out to steady her. She could no longer stand so she sat on the edge of the tub with her legs spread. I put two fingers inside her and waggled them while thrusting in and out. I put my mouth on her sensitive nub and began to suck and swipe it with my tongue. It wasn't very long before her walls were closing around my fingers and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

When her back arched I again reached out for her and moved her back into the water. I readjusted myself so I was once again sitting with my back against the wall and Alissa between my legs. She was panting and I could feel the motion against my boobs. It was making my nipples hard. I wrapped my arms around her midriff and waited for her to calm down.

She started to stand up and I got up behind her. She stepped out and I got out. I grabbed a towel from the shelf and began to dry her off. I could see her legs were still shaky.

"I'm sorry if I overdid it," I said quietly.

"Never apologize for making someone cum," she said as she wrapped her arms around me. We stood pressed together for a minute. It felt so wonderful. Our boobs were touching and every so often her body would spasm. I was getting so turned on.

We finished drying each other and made our way back to the bed. I got in first and lay on my back with my right arm out wide. Alissa got in and snuggled up to me. Before I could even begin to try and touch her, she fell asleep.

*****

After supper later that afternoon, she had me sit in one the armchairs while she went to fetch something from her bag. It was a matte black case with silver hasps. It looked like something medical. She put it down on the coffee table and opened it up. Inside were several compartments separated by felt dividers. In one of the compartments looked to be a control box. It had multiple buttons and dials on it with a small digital readout. Another compartment had several sets of wires. The rest of them held what looked to be pads of some kind.

Alissa picked up the control box and attached the wires to it. Next, she picked up the pads and attached one. She attached the pad to her right bicep.

"This unit is call a Stim. It helps to build muscle. Using these combined with working out in the gym will have you fit in no time," she explained as she flexed her arm. The muscle popped out.

She turned the machine on. I could see her bicep contracting.

"Come here and put your hand on my bicep. Can you feel that?" she asked.

I could feel the contractions as well as see them. I was getting turned on. I started to rub her arms and then her boobs.

"Whoa there tiger. This is training time. Sex will cum later. Mira was right, you really are enthusiastic," Alissa laughed.

I sat back down in the chair and she attached the pads. One on each arm and two on the stomach. The gel she used felt cold against my skin.

"Now, this is going to work your arms and abs. The gel I used is to help with conduction," she explained. "Get ready. I'm going to start you off on low power."

I could feel the electrical impulses making my muscles flex and contract, flex and contract. I wondered how long it would take me to get a body like Alissa's.

"In the short time we have, you won't seem any appreciable muscle growth, but if you keep it up in a few months you will," she advised.

After twenty minutes on the Stim machine she said it was time to hit the gym. She made me go to the bathroom to change into my workout clothes. When I came back out she was already dressed. The way the elastic material clung to her body was magnificent. I so hoped she'd let me strip her out of it when we got back. However, she shocked me by handing me a swimsuit. She said workouts should always be accompanied by swimming.

When we came back to our suite almost an hour later my arms felt like lead and my stomach had a slight ache whenever I made a jerky movement. I stripped off my swimsuit and got into the shower. As I washed I kept checking to see if Alissa was going to join me. To my disappointment, she didn't. After I had gotten all the chlorine of me, I shut the shower off and dried myself on one of the big fluffy towels. The feel of it on my skin was luxurious.

After I finished drying myself, I wrapped the towel around my body and went back to the main area of the suite. Alissa was sitting on the bed naked. She moved off it and come over to me. She swept the towel off me with a giggle and went into the bathroom herself. I climber onto the bed and lay down. I heard the shower turn on and not more than fifteen seconds later I was asleep.

*****

The next day was leg day. I used the Stim machine and then went to the gym. We came back to the suite after almost an hour once again. Alissa took me into the shower and we made love until the water became cold. We dried each other off and went back into the main room. She looked at something on the table and grunted.

"There's something here for you. You need to study up for your examiniation tomorrow. We have to figure out what your aptitudes are so then the people in HR will know what job best suits you," she said. She went on to explain that I would have a new exam every other day until my time with her was up.

The book on top was more of a pamphlet and contained a description of every job I might be considered for. I liked the look of Business Administration with a focus on finance. The second book was a language textbook much like what I got in school and the third was a work book. The work book had a list of the pages I would need to study as well as practical exercises.

Alissa said she was going to leave me to study. She put on clothes and went out. I settled down and went to work. Most of what was listed was things I had already studied. It was fairly easy and I finished quickly. By the time she came back, I had been through each exercise question three times.

We went out to dinner and when we came back to the suite we watched a movie on the Tri-D system. At twenty-two hundred hours we went to bed. I snuggled up next to Alissa and very quickly fell asleep.