Coming To Terms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's what I said baby doll. Now dry them pretty eyes and let's sneak you out of here. Don't want any guys seeing my baby in panties. They might get the wrong ideas."

We both laughed as she checked outside making sure the coast was clear.

I grabbed the bag with my dirty clothes in it and hurried to her car and sat low in the seat.

"Look at that johnnie. That old cock sucker Emmett is goin to his favorite place."

"Fuck you, you cold hearted old fucker," mommy yelled out the window at Emmett as she passed him walking to his favorite bar.

I peeped out the window and saw my grandpa give her the finger. Dressed in his raggedy bibbed overalls he was a mess. One suspender hanging loose, patches and small holes. A dirty T-shirt. He looked like a bum. "I hate him. I hate all of them," I said to mommy.

"You should baby. The way they treated you and your momma Ida Rose should be a crime."

Mommy's place was much like the single wide I was raised in. One bedroom though. Mommy had turned the other room into a storage room. Not having any children of her own, she had no need for a second bed.

"Where will I sleep mommy?"

"Why with me sugar. Just like last night. Now you wait here while I go to the laundromat to get these things of yours nice and clean."

My legs were getting cold and while mommy was out I looked in her closet and found one of her robes. Well, it was more like a dressing gown but it did go down to my ankles. I put it on over the shortie robe of mom's and turned on the TV.

I didn't have long to wait. Mommy came in and told me with some frustration that the laundromat was closed for repairs. "That damned Earl can't do nothin right."

Then she noticed what I was wearing. "Sugar, you do look pretty in that. It fits you better'n mommy."

I blushed at the compliment.

"Since you got nothin else to wear, let me see what I can do for you."

I heard her rummage around her drawers and closet then she came out with a pair of cut-off short shorts and a white camisole.

I went to leave the room to change but mommy stopped me. Baby doll, I seen you naked. Now ain't the time to get all shy and everything. We're gonna be roomies so we might as well be comfortable with each other."

It was right. Mommy Connie made sense.

I pulled the cut offs on and saw my lower bottom was out below the very short legs. So short were they cut off that the pockets hung below the legs.

"I think you should keep them baby doll. I like seeing you dressing sexy like that."

I pulled the camisole over my head and put the dressing gown back on. I pulled it tight against me so my boner wouldn't show. Wearing mommy Connie's Daisy Dukes over my panties was very erotic to me. Even thought it was big on me, the camisole felt soft against my chest and I could feel my nipples get hard.

She had real food in her kitchen and we had pimento cheese sandwiches and cold beer for lunch.

It was drizzling again so mommy and I decided to stay in. She had me sit between her legs again, only this time on the floor as she brushed my long hair. I had my arms wrapped around her calves with my hands on top of her knees. She brushed, I rubbed.

"Oh sugar, this is going to look so cute on you."

Mommy was braiding my hair. "I used to work in a beauty salon baby doll. I enjoyed doing hair. It has a calming effect on me."

In only a matter of minutes mommy took me to a mirror to show me the French braid she had done on me.

"Do you like it baby doll?"

"I don't know," said shrugging. "It looks like a girl's hair."

"And it looks just perfect on you baby. The bangs are perfect on you. Just perfect if I do say so myself."

"But mommy, I'm not a girl. I'm a man."

"Uh huh," she muttered half to herself. "For now maybe. Come with me baby doll. Let's see if we can change all that "I'm a man" stuff."

"What?"

"Let mommy have her fun baby. Sit here," she pointed to the padded pink bench in front of her vanity mirror.

I watched my appearance change as mommy applied eye liner, eye shadow, lip stick, and a small dab of rouge on me. The change was striking. I morphed from a plain looking guy to a cute, if not pretty girl in only a few minutes.

"What happened to all that, "I'm a man" stuff? Come on pretty baby. Let mommy make you real sexy."

She began pulling out various lingerie and laying them on her bed. "Take that gown off johnnie and the shorts."

I did as told.

Mommy Connie handed me a red Teddy. The bottoms were loose and once again almost half of my big butt hung out the bottom. The top, much like the camisole was soft and titillated my nipples again.

I saw that the Teddy top only came down to my mid-drift. The thin straps were edged in red lace as were the panty bottoms.

I was feeling damned ridiculous wearing the outfit. She herself shed her clothes opting for a similar outfit. "Don't we look like two hot babes?"

"Um, I guess so."

"You guess so? Baby doll, you look just like your mom when she wanted to turn a man on."

I don't know. Maybe in my state of grief I accepted what mommy just said.

Dragging me to her full-length mirror I was flabbergasted. I looked like some sexy trollop ready to spread her legs for any available man. My hair, the make-up and the Teddy had me looking pretty sexy for a guy. Even my dick grew heavy looking at my image.

In the meantime, I took a good look at what mommy Connie had changed into. I nearly swooned when I saw that her bottoms were transparent.

Her vagina was beautiful. Fat outer lips with her inner lips slightly extending through those. Her dark pubic hair was neatly trimmed. I was mesmerized.

"Come here baby girl. Let your mommy teach you to be her lesbian lover."

Mommy Connie lay back on the bed, her big ass near the edge. Her legs splayed open, she beckoned me to come to her. "Kneel down there johnnie. Yes, right between mommy's legs. That's it. Good girl."

I let the girl thing pass as I was looking at my first real naked woman.

"Lean in baby. Lean close and smell mommy. Can you smell her excitement? Can you see the dew on my pussy baby? Pull my panty aside and taste me baby doll. Taste mammy's cunt. Lean in, stick out your tongue sweetie and lick mommy right there."

Pungent was too harsh a word for the aroma emanating from her open pussy. Musky, strong, enticing are more appropriate descriptions.

She tasted as she smelled and from my first lick I knew I would lick her privates whenever she wanted.

Mommy pushed me away and pulled her panty off then pulled my face into her crotch and began to grind her hips against my mouth. "That's it bitch. Oh yeah. Get that pussy you cunt. Suck mommy off you sexy little bitch. Oh God, oh God, oh God, yes mmmmm. What a good little cunt lapping lesbian you are."

Her juices flooded my mouth as mommy Connie writhed and humped against my face. "Suck it up cunt eat that shit you sissy faggot mother fucker."

My face burned hearing the things she was saying and calling me.

She grabbed my ears and rode my face to another quick orgasm. She taught me how to nibble her clit so as not to hurt but drive her mad with lust. She came breathlessly screaming curses and encouragements. Then another orgasm and again. Finally sated, mommy pushed me away. "Enough baby doll. Mommy's had enough for now."

I let her catch her breath and dried my face before daring to ask, "Mommy, um, uh, can we um? You know. Can we have uh intercourse?"

"Oh johnnie. Look at you all horny and shit. No baby. We can't fuck. Mommy will have to work that manly crap out of you baby girl. Mommy fucks men johnnie. Real men with big cocks. Men who would sooner die than wear women's lingerie while eating pussy. Baby doll, it's time to face the facts. Your momma knew you were special long ago. I didn't believe it until I saw you yesterday in the tub."

I hung my head in abject shame and tears welled up.

"Oh baby. No need for tears. No johnnie. You have no reason to feel ashamed. You are special. Both men, real men that is, both men and women have need of you. Like me, they'll what people like you can provide baby. Not many can say that about themselves, but you can."

I looked at her with hope. "What am I then mommy? Not a man. Not a woman. What are special people like me called?"

"Sweetie pie, there are many names, most grunted and cursed while in the throes of orgasms and come off as obscene. This may hurt your feelings baby but it's not meant to. Mommy would never ever hurt you on purpose. Do you believe me?"

"Yes mommy. I believe you wouldn't hurt my feelings on purpose."

Mommy Connie sat up and bent forward so she could hold my face in both hands. "Baby, you are a sissy. A ladyboy. Men will call you faggot, bitch, cocksucker, homo, and many other vile names while they take their pleasure from your mouth and sexy bottom."

"Women," she continued, "Will call you cunt lapper, faggot, bitch, and assorted other names they utter in a state of orgasmic bliss."

I tried to pull away in shocked surprise. Mommy held me tightening her grip. "Look at me baby doll. Look at mommy. You are special johnnie and special bois have their special place in society. Your tiny little thingy will never ever know the warm wet comfort of a woman's cunt. Your tiny thing will never ever have soft moist lips pulling on it, coaxing your little spurts from your little balls, well, not unless that mouth belongs to a sissy like you. Nature has created in you the perfect giver johnnie, a receptacle as it were. Neither man nor female. You are special."

"You will give your mouth to cocks baby. Men will forcibly take that sexy ass if you aren't willing to give it up of your own free will. You'll learn to enjoy your role. You'll lust for cocks. Cocks in your hands, in your mouth, and your sexy, panty clad boi-pussy. You'll beat that pathetic little dick only when permission is granted by either a real man who permits you the joy of pleasing his cock or any woman who is lucky enough to enjoy your sweet cunt lapping."

"You'll teach yourself how to attract the attention of real men. Your little tummy will be filled with their cum and you'll love the feel of a big cock pulsing and throbbing between your lips when he feeds you his love juice. You'll revel with his balls in your mouth. You'll beg to be permitted to suck his ass."

"If you are fortunate to be claimed by a man or woman johnnie, they may permit you to have sex with other sissies. But keep in mind that any fluids that come out of sissy dicks from sex will be returned to sender if you get my drift."

I didn't get her drift. "What does that mean mommy?"

Mommy Connie smiled at the thought of what she was about to tell me. "Oh honey child, that means you'll eat your cum baby. You'll suck all that weak shit off your hands, the floor, a man's cock if he goes that way. Even out of another sissy's mouth or ass."

"You be punished unmercifully by real men who will despise you for being different, for being what you are. Real men will use their belts on your ass to keep you in line, correct your attitude, improve your disposition, whatever for whatever. You'll dress feminine to try to not only attract those men but in vain hopes to please them, make them happy, and maybe like you. You suck their cocks and lick their asses all the while trying to avoid the whipping you know in your sissy heart you deserve, you need, and crave."

"Maybe someday someone will love you like your momma and me. Maybe, but it is doubtful. You'll sell that mouth and ass looking for love from all the wrong people. But baby, you can decide to stay here with your new mommy. I'll train you to be a wonderfully delightful sissy. An accomplished cock sucker. A glorious faggot. If you let me, I'll show you how to be a good slut and get all the cock you want."

"But I don't want cock mommy. I like pussy, I mean vaginas."

"How the fuck do you know you like pussy?" Mommy Connie was shouting mad. "Motherfucker. You never had and never will have pussy, unless you're eating it. And how do you know you don't want cock? I mean you should baby. You don't have one and the nearest thing you'll ever get to having one are the cocks that you open your mouth for and gladly service. Oh johnnie, you are going to suck cocks eventually baby. One day you'll come to terms with what you are. I want to be there when that day comes. I do so want to see you suck your first cock baby. It makes me so hot to think about you opening his pants and facing your future for the first time. The sudden realization that washes over you when that light comes on in your head once that cock parts those pretty lips. You are made for cocks baby doll and mommy is going to help you see that."

With that said mommy pulled my face back into her open gash and let me please her again. And again, and again.

Mommy Connie called Amway U and had them excuse me for the remainder of the semester without getting a "did not complete" on my GPA. What she didn't tell me was that she also instructed them to throw away or give to charity all my clothes.

She still had to work and I stayed at her place while she left for the night. Mommy Connie had me use her computer to learn about sissies and how to dress, apply make-up, and suck cocks. There were videos and stories. I read testimonials from real men as they expounded on the wonderful services sissies had provided them.

Hour after hour I watched and studied. In one particular video I felt a comradeship with a boy that looked kinda like me. He was with a large woman, not unlike mommy Connie. I knew she had seen this page because that boy had his hair done in a French braid like mine, bangs and all. His mommy had him eat her to several orgasms before a big black man entered the room.

The boy was directed to help the man undress. The mommy lay on the bed on her stomach, her chin in her hands. I saw her smile as the boy sucked that big black cock until it was hard. Then he stood and led the black man to his mommy. As the man and woman fucked, the boy knelt behind the large man and licked his ass down to his balls and back. Over and over his sucked that sexy black ass until I saw it tighten and he announced his cumming.

I played with my little boner watching that boy clean the cock and then suck the man's cum from his mommy's wide-open pussy.

Then after allowing the satisfied couple to regain their composure, fetching them drinks, lighting their cigarettes, the boy was directed back to that beautiful black cock and once again treated himself to the feeling of it getting hard for him. His mommy coached him how to swallow and breathe through his nose as the black man began to fuck the boy's face.

My own breathing increased as the black man roughly fucked the boy's mouth until he had his whole cock in the lad's throat. He cursed him, calling him faggot and cunt, sissy and bitch. The same names mommy Connie had called me.

I could see cum squishing out of the sides of the boy's mouth as the black man fed him his sperm. When that black cock appeared and painted the boy's face, I came with too.

As a reward, the boy was given permission to beat off while his mommy and the black man watched. I saw what mommy Connie had said about eating is own cum as the boy smiled at the supervising couple as he licked his hand clean.

By the time I washed mommy Connie's panties of my sperm and selected another pair, mommy came home.

"Oh sugar, you're wearing my favorite panties. I always loved those leopard spotted ones. Did you cum from watching videos?"

I had to admit I did and when she asked which one had caused me to spill my "shit", as mommy Connie called my sperm, I showed her.

She clapped excitedly. "See baby. Didn't I tell you? Maybe your mind says no to cock but that little thingy of yours says, "Oh hell yeah".

We discussed the size of the black cock and how much bigger they are then those of white guys. Mommy asked if I like the part when the man forced his cock into the boy's throat and I confessed that I did.

"And what part made you shoot your shit baby?"

Again I admitted the truth.

"Wonderful. Just fucking wonderful baby. Sissies like you love facials from real men."

And so it went. Night after night I immersed myself in sissy lore, gay porn, how-to guides and always ended up with a satisfying cum.

Finally mommy Connie said it was time for me to realize my calling. Promising that he would treat me nice, mommy said she was bringing home after work a special friend, one who we could both enjoy.

As always, respectful emails and comments are appreciated.

12