Commander Pinter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myrnh
Myrnh
37 Followers

A long, thick, erect penis rose from Kerrak's front. It was green like the rest of her hairless skin. The green organ rose higher, exposed in the warm air of the cave, of the fire, and it ended in a round, shiny head. Two testicles rested firmly beneath, and Pinter knew it was functioning. She looked back up at Kerrak.

"Many Orc women have done this," Kerrak said. "We willed ourselves to two sexes."

"But...how?"

"Many years ago," Kerrak said, "long before I was born and when only Orc men did the fighting, the women were left alone to tend the villages. More often than not, the men did not return. We were on our own. Something we discovered was that, given the right moment, we could turn ourselves. We could still conceive a new generation, even if the men were gone."

"So you are male?" Pinter asked.

"No," Kerrak said. "Not entirely. But not entirely female. I am capable of both."

Pinter reached out, and she stopped her hand just short. She looked back up at Kerrak, who nodded just slightly. And Pinter touched her.

It was a cock. Nothing more. But it was Kerrak's. It was an Orc's. It was a woman's. Pinter's finger's closed around it, and it grew warmer though her palm, hot even. Pinter looked into Kerrak's eyes. She was breathless, and she felt her own heat rise. Maybe she was still reeling from the therapeutic strokes of the stone. Maybe she rode a wave of curiosity that her scant years couldn't control. Maybe she mourned for Druktag, Kerrak's son. Pinter never understood what drove her to do what she did, but as she held Kerrak's erection and pushed herself against the Orc's hard, muscular body, she reached her other hand for Kerrak's head. She grabbed her just below the ridge of Kerrak's Mohawk, and she pulled her down. Pinter kissed her.

Kerrak seemed to judge the moment, as well, hesitating in Pinter's embrace, but then she gave in. Her strong arms wrapped around Pinter and held her, and they kissed for a long time as they stood there. Kerrak's erection stood straight up between them. Pinter felt it move, and it set her heart beating faster. She wanted it then. She wanted it madly. Her hand dropped from Kerrak's head, reached to the back of the Orc's top, and nudged. Kerrak helped her, and the leather fell away.

Kerrak stood naked in Pinter's arms, her nipples dark green, almost black on the olive tone of her skin. Kerrak worked without Pinter even realizing, and her undergarments were gone, her own creamy smooth skin exposed to the cave air. They pressed together, their body heat combining, their chests rising and falling together with synchronous breath, growing deeper and steadier as their desire for each other grew stronger and stronger. Suddenly Kerrak picked up Pinter in her strong arms. Pinter wrapped her legs around Kerrak, and then she was on her back on the cave floor.

Kerrak placed her hands on either side of Pinter. Pinter put her hands around Kerrak's neck, and her legs spread wide as Kerrak aimed her erection. Pinter was soaking wet, her crotch glistening with lubricant, and Kerrak's cock spread the lips of Pinter's vagina as she pressed. As she entered.

Every inch of Kerrak went in. Pinter felt it almost to her navel, but she knew it was impossible. She was just wild with this moment, with the insanity of what was playing out. Kerrak kept her hands firmly on the cave floor. Pinter wrapped her legs around Kerrak's hips, and the Orc woman pulled back, leaving Pinter's insides in a closing void. She knew it was coming again, though, and Kerrak thrust into her.

Her hips worked with a steady rhythm, not so fast and hard that Pinter barely felt it or burned with the pressure, but Kerrak varied her pace as Pinter needed. Kerrak had done this before, Pinter gauged. Pinter had done this before, too, with some of her fellow Alliance trainees in Stormwind. None of them had been this big, although Kerrak was hardly a freak of nature. She was average for her size, Pinter thought, and it was just big enough that Kerrak could fuck her without completely missing her zones. Kerrak sensed each one, timing each thrust's speed and adjusting her movement accordingly. Pinter tried with all her might to keep her eyes on Kerrak's, failing again and again as she closed them, as rush after intense rush of flame shot through her core. She thought her abdomen must be bulging with Kerrak's size, with every thrust the Orc woman put into her.

Pinter's mind went blank. Her insides coursed, and she knew she was close. Just another few thrusts. She closed her eyes tight, her mouth opening in an "O," the corners of her lips rising in a smile, and she cried out in spastic moans that reverberated in the cave. Her hips bucked against Kerrak. Her canal tightened around the Orc, and Pinter was free in her orgasm.

Kerrak slowed down and stopped as Pinter rode it out, as her fingers dug into the back of the Orc's neck, as her breath went choppy and slowed down. Pinter's legs clenched around Kerrak's waist, and they loosened at the end of her pleasure, more a part of Pinter's thankful embrace to her lover than a demand for more. Pinter opened her eyes, and she looked up into Kerrak's gentle features, the older Orc woman's brow dotted with a few beads of sweat. Pinter was soaked in perspiration, and she bit her lip with a playful grin.

"Fully capable," Kerrak said.

"But you didn't come," Pinter said.

Kerrak shrugged. "Orcs are better at this," she said.

Pinter laughed. She gently nudged away Kerrak, guiding the Orc woman onto her back. Her erection was still strong and true, standing high above her. Pinter kissed Kerrak on the mouth. She went to go lower, but Kerrak pulled her back for another kiss. Pinter giggled, broke free, and she trailed a series of kisses down Kerrak's neck, between her breasts, pausing to suck one of the hard, black nipples, down Kerrak's belly where she poked her tongue into her navel and licked each rigid abdominal muscle.

Kerrak's cock twitched with her rising anticipation. Pinter remembered all of her lovers in Stormwind, the young boys who were so scared of themselves and so unsure of how to please her, sweet and silly in their way but ultimately frustrating with their own ignorance. Kerrak hadn't even hesitated. She knew what Pinter needed, and she took what she wanted. Now Pinter would have hers.

Pinter positioned herself between Kerrak's legs, and she saw the Orc's anatomy. Her cock rose high and erect over those two heavy testicles, but there was her vagina, its lips a darker green the rest of her body, slick with arousal, creamy from their sex. Pinter wouldn't worry about Kerrak's female pleasure right now. She gingerly took hold of the Orc's testicles, so much like small fruit floating inside the hot green scrotum. Pinter squeezed. Kerrak's cock twitched, and the shaman gasped.

Pinter ran her other hand up and down the long green shaft still slick with the juices of her orgasm, so rigid, pulsating even with so much male cum ready to burst forth. She traced her tongue up the veiny belly, tasting her salty fluid, and she slipped her lips around the head. The saliva in her mouth squeaked as Pinter sucked the bulbous knob.

Kerrak closed her eyes and winced. She groaned as Pinter slid most of the length into her mouth, the head touching briefly in the back of her throat. She sucked and ran her mouth up and down, up and down, all the while playing with Kerrak's testicles with her hand. The Orc woman arched her back, drew her strong legs higher, and clutched her breasts as Pinter sucked her. Pinter touched the Orc's slick pussy beneath the scrotum, and she realized how this strange anatomy worked. Kerrak's penis was her clitoris, somehow transformed into a functioning male sex organ by whatever will the Orc women had learned long ago and passed down hereditarily to future generations.

Pinter took her time on another long suck, her tongue pressing against the veiny belly, the organ swelling in her mouth as Kerrak moaned soft and deep. Pinter wondered then if Kerrak had been the "mother" or the "father" of Druktag. Had the testicles in her hand produced the seed, or was it the womb in her belly that carried the child?

It was a question she would never ask. It would ruin this night. Pinter gave Kerrak's scrotum another good squeeze. Kerrak cried out, and Pinter let go. She slid her mouth away from the Orc's penis, which was ready to pop. Kerrak looked down over her body as her belly rose and fell with her quick, deep breaths. "Why did you stop?" she asked.

"Because I want more," Pinter said, and she straddled Kerrak.

Pinter took the erection. She aimed it between her legs, and she lowered herself. She impaled herself. She sat slowly and delicately, relishing the familiar feel of Kerrak entering her, filling with her mass. Pinter took it all in and sat there for a moment. They stared at each other, Kerrak on the floor, Pinter in the position of authority. Pinter ran her hands up herself and took hold of her breasts, playing with them for Kerrak's amusement. Kerrak put her large hands on Pinter's ass. And they started.

Pinter thrust herself up and down with her thighs, bouncing on Kerrak's cock that penetrated deep inside her. Pinter closed her eyes and lost herself in the moment as Kerrak gripped her waist, ran her strong hands up and down the human girl's sides. Pinter looked down and met Kerrak's eyes, gazing deep into her brown orbs. She placed her hands on Kerrak's hard belly and bent over. She moved her hands up, and she grabbed the ample breasts on the Orc woman's chest. The feel of those beautiful, soft tits and the feel of that long cock planted nearly into her womb sent a fire through Pinter's core. She was riding a woman. A woman was giving her the greatest fuck she'd ever had, an Orc woman at that. Pinter squeezed Kerrak's breasts and laughed as she bounced eagerly on the thick cock, her own breasts jiggling with her rhythm. Kerrak moved her hands to Pinter's armpits, pulling the Human closer, thrusting in return to Pinter's bounces. The two women fucked each other as the wind howled outside the cave. Their moans mixed together, filling in the cavern, and they grew louder as they both neared their climaxes.

Pinter never looked away from Kerrak's brown eyes. The Orc's brow furrowed. Her face twisted into a pleading, exhausted strain, and Kerrak gritted her teeth, growling over her bottom fangs as her cock swelled even larger, thicker, harder inside of Pinter. They were inches away from coming. Pinter felt the muscles in her vagina tighten. Her belly convulsed, and she sped up her hips against Kerrak until the pleasure flared throughout her body.

Pinter screamed out. Her insides convulsed, her vagina clinging to Kerrak's cock in an undulating orgasm. Kerrak cried out in an alto beneath Pinter's scream, and Pinter felt it. Kerrak rumbled inside her as a wave of hot cum flooded her canal just as fresh juices flowed. The secretions mixed. Some of it leaked around Kerrak's massive erection still planted firmly inside Pinter. Some of it stayed inside, and Pinter felt it there warm and soothing. The thought of half-breed children crossed Pinter's mind, although she had no idea if it was even possible. She would worry about it when the time came. If it came.

Kerrak touched Pinter's cheek in a loving caress. Pinter crouched low over Kerrak, her blond hair masking their faces in a thick curtain. Kerrak smiled, and the age lines on her face went more pronounced. She was a beauty, this older Orc woman. She was strong, and she was lovely. Pinter took the bald sides of her head in her hands, and she kissed her again. They kissed for a long time.

The two women caught finally caught their breath. Pinter lay on top of her lover, Kerrak's erection going flaccid and sliding out of the Human, a mixture of Orc semen and pussy fluid coating both their sexes. Pinter lay flat on Kerrak's sweaty chest, still straddling the Orc woman, their breasts pressed gently together as the Orc traced her fingers in gentle strokes through Pinter's hair. They listened to the storm howl furiously outside the cave as the fire glowed, as they dared not speak, careful not to ruin the intimacy that had shattered their prejudices and united them this night, if only for one night. Eventually they fell into peaceful sleep, and fire light danced on the cave wall.

The storm died out sometime while they slept. When they woke, the fire was only a handful of glowing coals in a pile of gray ash. Outside was silence where the wind had surrendered. Pinter and Kerrak relished each other's naked heat for a little while, whispering to each other as dawn bled through the cave entrance, and then they dressed.

Not long afterward they stood at the mouth of the cave with the clouds golden shards overhead as the sun rose above the horizon. Kerrak gave Pinter an extra scarf for her face, and they faced each other, holding hands, saying goodbye as the young hunter remembered Khadgar's task.

"The Slag Mines are northeast of here," Kerrak said. "Across the Crackling Plains. Your journey will be less treacherous until then."

"Thank you," Pinter said. "For everything."

Kerrak grinned. She reached into her heavy cloak and produced her arm again, holding a stone that glowed with a strange rune. "Take this," Kerrak said.

"What is it?" Pinter asked as she found it much lighter than she thought.

"It's a healing rune," Kerrak said. "If things become too much, and they very well may. If you are on the brink, break it in half. You will be renewed."

Pinter stared at the glowing rune, some sort of Orcish enchantment that the Alliance could probably match but that Pinter was far too inexperienced to even know of. She looked dumbfounded up at Kerrak, stunned at the Orc's generosity. "You didn't have to do this," Pinter said.

"Yes I did," Kerrak said. "We fight the same foe. This world is too much for only one of us to handle."

Pinter put her gloved hand on the back of Kerrak's head and kissed her one more time. They lingered, because they knew if it ended it meant departing, probably for good. Pinter ran her tongue across Kerrak's fangs. Kerrak drank in Pinter, and the Human tasted her own sweetness on Kerrak's lips. Finally they did stop. Kerrak touched Pinter's cheek. Pinter smiled. And they parted.

She found the Slag Mines before noon. The jagged peaks of Stonefury Cliffs stuck out far ahead. Pinter maintained her pace. She marched confidently in the peaceful weather, thankful to whatever gods allowed her passage across Frostfire Ridge. As the mountains grew large and imposing a signal flare shot up into the sky, and Pinter headed for it.

Her four companions were already there. Dark, knowing, menacing, they eyed the young hunter with malignant expectancy. There were two Night Elves, one wearing a heavy animal pelt and two large bird skulls on his shoulder, a druid by Pinter's reckoning. The other was an arcane mage with a thick shroud covering his head, his red eyes the only indication of life inside the darkness. A tall Draenei female with sweeping horns, a paladin, stood taller even the Night Elves with a bright red breastplate over her dark black leggings, her shield looking as if three long axe heads had been welded together, a long sword like a thick tree trunk slung on her waist. A stout Dwarf shaman stood before them, obviously the party leader.

"Commander," the arcane mage sneered. Laughter rippled through the four adventurers.

"We've been waiting," the Dwarf shaman said in his thick accent. Decades of combat lines marked his face.

"The weather delayed me," Pinter said.

The Dwarf huffed, and they went in.

It was a battle. Ogres the size of Gnomish siege engines assailed them from every side. The Draenei paladin drew all enemies to herself with a war cry that she repeated again and again, that fueled Pinter and her companions as they mowed down wave after wave of mobs that tried to expel these tiny intruders. They left a long trail of dead. Pinter pulled arrow after arrow from the skulls of dead Ogres, and she knew each and every one of them found their mark because she thought of only one thing as she pulled back her bow, as she made it sing with a woody creak and then released her deadly fury. She thought of Kerrak's beautiful face, straining as they made love, her teeth gritted in her climax. Pinter never missed her mark. A dozen Ogres fell because of her perfectly aimed kill shots.

Finally they fought their way into Gug'rokk's lair. The Dwarf shaman gave a brief speech, challenging the colossal fire mage as he sat in his throne. Pinter's heart beat heavily as she longed for the coming fight. And then it began.

The Draenei hurled her shield as she charged, bringing it back to her hand as Gug'rokk shook off his momentary daze. Pinter stood close to the shaman as he laid down green healing totems. She fired a shot that somehow Gug'rokk flicked away with his staff. Pinter lined up another shot, aiming for his eye.

And then everything went wrong.

The druid had taken the form of a lion, and he roared as he lunged straight for Gug'rokk's throat. The hulking Ogre was swift, knocking the beast away with his staff, sending him to the floor stunned. The paladin howled to regain her threat, but she failed. The druid scampered to find his feet, but Gug'rokk slammed his fist down on the lion's head. There was a red splatter. Four limbs vibrated violently as the Night Elf returned to his normal form, but he was dead. A gory stain on the floor marked where his head had been.

The shaman stared in shock. Pinter couldn't believe her eyes, and then Gug'rokk swung his staff into the paladin's flank. She bent over sideways, dropping her sword, falling to one knee, and Gug'rokk slashed her with a dagger that somehow appeared in his hand.

The ground shook as the Ogre charged. The Night Elf mage ceased his spell-casting, screamed, turned, and ran. They never saw him again. The shaman stood his ground, putting down a fresh ring of healing totems, but then a fireball consumed him, unleashed by Gug'rokk as he charged. The Dwarf cried out in surprise. Then he cried out in agony as he ran aimlessly, as he burned alive. Gug'rokk laughed at the sight. Pinter was frozen in place watching the Dwarf die. There was nothing she could do to save him.

"Look out!"

It was the paladin, still alive somehow. Pinter looked up and leapt backwards just as the floor burst in a wave of fire. Gug'rokk raised his staff, summoning a tall fire elemental that floated towards one of the hot furnaces on the edge of the room. Pinter flicked an arrow into her bow, pulled quickly, and the elemental dissipated in a cloud of smoke.

Gug'rokk yelled something at her in his native tongue. He raised his staff again, and Pinter saw the fire. It spread in a wave, covering the floor, heading right for Pinter. She was running out of room fast. She was cornered, and soon she would be as dead as the Dwarf. There had to be something.

Gug'rokk charged through the flame as if pushing it. Pinter could see him silhouetted. She saw his staff glowing with a fresh orb of flame. She paused, focusing her sight. She had done this before, even though she didn't realize it. She had done this the previous day when she killed the worm. Pinter pushed the world away, forcing all external distractions into nothing, seeing only her target, knowing only her senses. She felt the distance between herself and the mage. She knew each microsecond it would take to draw her arrow. She knew how fast her shot would reach its mark. And she knew her mark. She felt Gug'rokk's staff as if she were the shot itself, and she broke the mage's weapon asunder with her fist. She saw it all.

And it was over. The fire vanished. Gug'rokk's staff fell to the floor as he staggered in shock, staring at this little Human who had interrupted his killing blow. But then he was dead before he fully comprehended his approaching end, Pinter's arrow sticking from his eye, piercing through the back of his skull. Gug'rokk took a few drunken steps. He teetered. And he fell flat on his back with a mighty crash. He was dead.

Myrnh
Myrnh
37 Followers