Commander's Long Day Pt. 01

Story Info
Commander & Tink's expanding sexual relationship.
7.1k words
4.5
3.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: This was written at the request of someone and for them, so a few details may be murky. Commander and Tink travel the waterways of the world while continuing to delve into their new relationship. Most would not put them together, but their sexual chemistry and attraction are undeniable. The use of 'Cabin Boy' was a private joke and not meant to be taken literally. Real names are not used.)

The Commander closed his eyes and tried to will away the headache that was beginning to well up in his head. It's barely 9am and today looks like a clusterfuck already. I should have just stayed in bed. He turned his thoughts to his bed and the woman currently sound asleep in it, a smirk overtaking his face. Unexpected. So fucking unexpected.

The Cabin Boy (CB) aka said woman was, in fact, half asleep in his bed. She stirred and curled up with the blanket, missing his warmth and his skin next to hers. She did not want to get up--it would mean she would have to stop replaying the previous night in her mind and she was just not ready to do that yet. When she finally opened her eyes, they landed on her black dress from the evening before. Her body tingled in response, flashing back to that dress pushed up around her hips as she was bent over, his cock buried deep inside of her. I cannot wait for it to be there again.

The day was turning out to be not as bad as he thought. He resolved a few issues, met with members of his crew, but his mind was elsewhere. It was full of snippets: the click of her high heels on the cobblestone street as they walked to dinner, his hand resting on the top of her ass just 'in case' she lost her balance on the uneven walkway. The contrast of her pale skin against his blue jacket as she hooked her arm into his, so soft and smooth. Watching her hips when she walked to the ladies' room at dinner. And her perfume--the cloud of Vanille Abricot that he swore he could still smell, even now. Standing on deck, his hands went instinctively to his pockets. He felt something in his right pocket and was shocked to pull out a black lacy thong with a little note. Since I wasn't allowed to wear these last night you get to keep them today. 😉 He laughed softly to himself as her scent wafted around him. So fucking unexpected.

Her legs hit the floor---time to get going and not waste the day. She knew he had been up for hours already and felt a little pang of guilt. But she would make that up to him later. A bit later, after a long shower and some mirror time she felt like she looked finally presentable. Her toes were resting on the chair across from her, waiting for the crimson polish to dry. A book sat in the lap of her black satin robe, waiting to be read. She opened the book and read a few sentences but the words on the page blurred. Her mind kept drifting back to the night before and she smiled to herself.

It was the first night they were able to get off the boat and have dinner together. All he would tell her was 'Wear a dress and heels' and nothing else. So she went with her little black dress, the one with black lace and pencil skirt that she knew he liked. Black lacy sheer bra, with matching black garter belt. Sheer black stockings with a back seam. The lacy black thong was left in the drawer. She was hoping he didn't remember their agreement about that from a few months ago. 'The Cabin Boy is never to wear panties on our nights out' he wrote her. She certainly remembered!

Just as she stepped into her heels, she felt his hands on her hips. 'Allow me' he said as he zipped her dress the remaining way and planted a nibble on her neck. The goosebumps rose on her skin as he knew they would. His hands moved to the front of her dress, cupping her sizable breasts as he continued nibbling softly. He looked up and into the mirror to see her eyes closed and her teeth on her lower lip. Her ass wiggled back against him--he pulled her closer, his teeth scraping a bit harder as he pushed his hard cock against her. She sucked in her breath but only pushed against him more feeling her pussy tingle. Finally, she could take no more--she turned around and kissed him, her hand rubbing his cock through his pants as her tongue teased his. His hands, which were on her ass, moved back to the zipper of her dress. "Don't we have a reservation, Commander?" she whispered into his ear. She was right---he had been looking forward to this for days. "You're killing me, Smalls" he whispered back as his hands squeezed her ass once more. "Let's go, Tink"

A quick walk hand in hand along the cobblestones (a bit dangerous in 4-inch heels) and they were there--one of his favorite places he had found on his travels. Delicious and most of all--private. No crew members to hover over them. They luxuriated in this and simply enjoyed one another. She was asking questions about the boat and he was enjoying her interest and teaching her about it. He loved the way her fingers slid through his as he was explaining something. And the fact that she leaned forward doing so, the white cleavage popping out even more against the black of her dress. She didn't realize it until she saw him looking and then looked down and back at him, her face turning bright pink. He laughed as he loved seeing that blush rise on her skin and he loved being the reason it was there. As the waiter came to take away their plates, she crossed her legs and felt the slick at the top of her thighs. Two can play this game, she thought.

"I just want to let you know I'm honoring our previous agreement, Commander," she said as she leaned back, smiling.

"Agreement?" he asked, trying to remember.

"Yes. What we agreed upon when we were dining off the boat. Your request, remember?"

Request, what request? He was trying to think of what request he had made about dinner. He simply made the reservations as she had never been to any of these places before. Then it hit him. Those months ago--he jokingly said no panties when they went to dinner. Desire hit him to the core and he looked at her, somewhat in disbelief.

"I honor my agreements," she said with a naughty grin as she got up to make her way to the ladies' room, leaving him bewildered and wanting at their table. His mouth was half open, realizing what she meant. She remembered, oh yes, she remembered. His phone buzzed and he saw her name. She was messaging him? From the ladies' room? He looked at the picture she sent. Just one word with the picture: Proof. He opened it and saw her ass framed by a black lace garter belt and those sheer black stockings. Fuck. Those garters, those stockings, that ass. And her pussy peeking out at him, the lips slightly shiny. She WAS killing him.

She put her phone away and leaned forward, putting on a bit more lip gloss. She hoped he liked what she had sent. She had packed that garter belt specifically for their first night out. Hopefully, he didn't think she was being too silly.

"Hello my naughty Tink"

She turned her head quickly to see him standing in front of the door, giving her a wolfish look. She grinned mischievously at him, her head motioning to the pup tent now at his pants.

"I guess you figured out what I meant," the naughty glint in her eyes twinkling at him.

He locked the ladies room door, walking over to her. His hands immediately grabbed her ass and pulled the skirt above it, so it was free for his hands to touch.

"Do you have any idea how hard it was to walk through there with this?" he semi growled into her ear, his hands gripping her closer.

She moved her hips into him. "I think I may have an idea about how hard" she said into his ear as she kissed and nibbled his neck. She could feel his rigid cock pushing against her and she ground her hips into him. Good thing he was wearing dark pants--they were probably already wet from her juices. His fingers slid to feel her slickness, fluttering between her pussy lips. She let out a soft little moan into his mouth as he kissed her, making his cock throb harder. Seconds later his pants were unzipped and her little hand was firmly gripped around it. It was his turn to moan and he knew there was no way they were leaving this room without him fucking her here and now.

His mouth firmly still on hers, she ground her pussy against his cock. But he had another idea.

"Oh no, my little tease. You're not getting away that easily," he said as he spun her around to face the mirror. Scrunching down, he pushed her stockinged legs a bit further apart and slid his tongue in between them, licking her wet pussy lips. That sweet slickness soon covered his beard as his tongue buried itself inside of her. She was biting her lip to keep from crying out, the sensations overwhelming her and legs shaking slightly. His assault did not yield--he flicked his tongue across her swollen clit and slid his finger inside her tight little kitty. A faint 'fuck' slid out of her mouth as he felt her grip around his finger. His cock throbbed again, yearning to replace that finger. Not yet though, he wanted to tease her a bit longer. His tongue flicked and his finger teased and his tongue moved back to slide inside of her again, feasting on her pink flesh. Stifled moans escaped from her as she arched her back. Mmmmm now.

He stood up quickly and unzipped fully while he admired her alabaster ass in the air. His hands gripped those shapely hips. She knew what he was looking at and naughty to the end, she wiggled her ass at him. A grin spread across his face and he playfully smacked her ass. She looked up at him in the mirror and matched his grin, her eyes full of desire for him. He was more than ready to oblige.

His eyes never leaving hers, his cock slowly slid inside of her, filling her inch by tantalizing inch. So wet and so very tight. A low growl came out as his eyes closed in absolute bliss. He heard her let a out breathy sigh of pleasure and in the back of his head, was slightly relieved. She was so small there--what if he hurt her? When he asked her that before she simply kissed him and told him she was 'small but fierce', referencing Shakespeare. Good thing, he thought. I don't know I can be gentle now.

Their eyes locked again in the mirror as he buried his cock fully inside of her now. She squeezed around him like a little wet fist, teasing him further. His hands gripped her hips harder as he started thrusting slowly, agonizingly so. She raised her hips to meet his thrusts, perfectly meeting his hips, not sure how much more of this she could take. As if she could read his mind, she turned her head to him and commanded: "Fuck me".

It was like he heard a starter pistol go off. Grabbing her hips, he drove himself into her tight little hole with no abandon. He heard her suck in her breath sharply and then a little coo of pleasure. That sound always made his cock jump. There was no way he was going to stop until they were both spent.

The Commander did as she commanded---and she loved every second of it. They both knew that it would be quick, but it didn't lessen the pleasure of it. There would definitely be a round 2. It wasn't long before he felt her pulse around his cock, her orgasm pulsing through her body, soft moans no longer contained. He loved hearing her cum, loved hearing her voice so full of sexual pleasure. The pulsing and her voice sent him off the cliff--he came hard, hips slamming into her as his breaths became shallow.

Her body was still humming with pleasure when she felt him lie across her back, catching his breath. She didn't want the moment to end, he just felt too good. So good she could barely feel her legs. He was savoring the moment also, not wanting to move and burst this perfect little bubble. But he was very aware she was pinned over the sink and his hands were still gripping her hips rather forcefully. Regretfully he pulled away from her and helped her stand again. And took one last long look at that ass before pulling the skirt of her dress back down.

She turned to him and kissed him, tasting herself on his lips.

"I guess this agreement is staying in place, hmmm?"

"Baby, this agreement is permanent," he said as he looked into her eyes.

The Commander had a few minutes, and he wasted no time making his way back to their cabin. It wasn't that often he could sneak away, but he wanted to surprise her, even for a few moments. He could not explain their connection or the combustible sexual chemistry between them. And honestly, he had given up even trying. He just wanted to enjoy.

He very quietly opened the door to see her sitting with her book in her lap, looking to be reading and lost in thought. He was standing in front of her before she broke out of her trance and looked up at him, startled.

"Well, hello there! You scared me!"

"Penny for your thoughts, little Tink?" She was very much in a moment when he came upon her, no idea he was there.

"Just thinking about last night," she said, smiling at him. She felt like she hadn't stopped thinking about it.

He sat down opposite her and took her feet in his lap, rubbing them softly. He raised her right foot up to his mouth and kissed the instep.

"Me too, baby. And thank you for my little gift this morning," he replied as he kissed the other instep. She wiggled--he knew her feet were ticklish, but it never stopped him. "I am sorry about the bruises though. You know I would never intentionally bruise you,"

She stopped him with a finger to his lips. "Stop. I'm totally fine and it's not your fault I bruise easily. I love the way they got there."

His hand moved up the robe and stopped at her hips, where he knew there were finger shaped bruises where he had gripped her fiercely. He rubbed the area where the bruises were. While he absolutely did not want to hurt her, he had to admit to himself that he kind of liked that his mark was on her. What was it about her that made him want to fuck her a rutting buck but also want to make love to her like she was a porcelain doll? The only thing that came to mind was pornographic angel. Tinkerbell fit her perfectly.

She took his hand and brought it to her lips, kissing the knuckles. Then, looking at him, she took his thumb in her mouth and flicked with her tongue. He was filled with memories of Round 2 of last night and her tongue flicking the head of his cock while she looked up at him.

"You better get back to it, Commander, before I have to have my way with you," she said, kissing his hand once more. She knew that he had a lot of work waiting for him. "I don't want to keep you from anything,".

He knew she was right--there was a mountain of paperwork that he had to go through before the day's end. And if he didn't leave now, he'd never go. He kissed her and begrudgingly went back to the paperwork awaiting him, knowing his mind would only be half on it.

Sitting at his desk, he started reading and reviewing and was able to concentrate for about an hour. Someone came in to talk with him and that took his mind away from her for another 20 minutes or so. When they left, he put his feet up on his desk and thought about his thumb in her mouth, looking at him. Only this time it wasn't his thumb.

Round 2

They left the restaurant with little incident. The owners there knew him and pretended not to have seen or heard a thing. They had never seen him look so relaxed and they wondered if this animated and polite redhead had something to do with it.

He took her to a bar for an after-dinner drink--Scotch for him, whiskey for her. They sat outside together and enjoyed the people watching. She reached for his hand and looked at him.

"Thank you" she smiled at him.

"For what?"

"For bringing me here, for giving me this experience," she said quietly. "There are other words, but they escape me right now. Don't act so shocked!" she accused as his eyes went wide, then laughed. The only time she was left wordless is when she was tongue-tied and blushing from him complimenting her or when she was full of thought. Or after he made love to her, and she was limp from pleasure. Which he looked forward to doing shortly.

"No need to thank me. I should be thanking you for being the perfect Cabin Boy. My crew has said I'm much less of a boor since you have been onboard," he intoned. It was true.

"Well, I do my best to keep my Commander happy," she grinned at him.

As much as they enjoyed their evening off the boat, it was time to go back. He wanted to be alone with her, take his time undressing her and have her naked underneath him. Their excursion in the ladies' room had only whetted his appetite, and hers as well. She wanted his skin against hers and she wanted to have his mouth on hers while he was deep inside of her.

Tucked back into their cabin, she took off her watch and necklace and laid them on the dresser. Before she could turn around, he was behind her to unzip the dress he had zipped up hours earlier.

"Déjà vu" he whispered as he kissed her neck in the same spot but unzipping the dress now. It fell into a pool at her feet as the goosebumps covered her skin. He turned her around and looked at her up and down, making her slightly nervous.

"I have been wondering all night which bra you had on under that dress, Tink," he said softly as he gazed at the sheer lacy bra, her nipples hard and jutting out. Waiting for his mouth. Her stomach flip-flopped as he continued staring. She mock curtseyed, as well one could while being basically naked.

"Thank you, Commander. I chose it with you in mind." She looked up at him with that naughty grin that he loved.

He moved closer to her and unhooked said bra, pulling it off and tossing it onto the floor, where it looked much better. He kissed her deeply, his hands touching her soft skin all over as he inhaled her scent. She in turn wasted no time in unbuttoning his shirt and removing it. She wanted his skin against hers and pulled him closer so that he was against her, softly scratching his back and moving lower as she kissed him back. She felt the vibration of him mmmmm-ing into her mouth as she grabbed his ass and pulled him closer, his chest hair tickling her breasts and making her nipples harder, if that was even possible. They were little pink points of sensitivity. His hands went to them and his palms rubbed across them, making her shiver with pleasure. He had been teased with their promise the entire evening, staring at him from across the table. Now he was going to savor them.

He pulled her towards the big leather chair that he liked to sit and read in, her legs straddling his. Kissing the white skin of her neck, trailing down to those perfectly hard and now bright pink nipples. He licked each one slowly, letting the cool air tease them. Then he warmed them with his mouth, his tongue languishing over them as his teeth gently nibbled. She opened her mouth, but nothing came out but a ragged sigh. His mouth sucked a bit harder while he softly pinched its mate, taking turns with each. Her hips moved unconsciously against him, as her little moans and sighs echoed through their room. His most favorite soundtrack ever. His cock seemed to have his own ears as it strained against his pants. So close but so far away. He longed to be deep inside that pink little pussy, but he had to find out something first.

His mouth and hands were relentless, and she felt like molten lava inside. It seemed like he would never stop, nor did she want him to. She didn't need to be touched to know how wet she was, the waves of pleasure he was inflicting were doing a magnificent job. He had both of his hands on her now, each hand pulling gently on her nipples. She bit down on her lip, a short line between pleasure and slight pain blurred. Her hands gripped the arms of the chair and she arched her back. A small bead of sweat was running between her breasts and put his mouth to it to taste her skin. Quickly his mouth fastened on her nipple again, sucking and flicking with his tongue. He moved to other with the same intensity and her breathing became faster, her moans matching the pace. His hands grabbed both of her tits, so much more than a handful, and he held them together as much as they would allow. His tongue flicked her nipples almost simultaneously as he felt her hips writhing against him with urgency. Her arms wrapped themselves around his neck as the message was received. He took her nipple into his mouth once more, and sucking and nibbling with a bit more force, his other hand pinching with the same force.

12