Comment Opens a New Life Sexually Ch. 02

Story Info
It takes time & a large cock sheath took us much closer.
5.2k words
4
11.1k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rani93jo
rani93jo
11 Followers

I checked my watch as I approached the store's front entrance.

2.35 am. What the hell was I doing?

A visit to an adult store was a little intimidating for me at the best of times.

This though, made me feel positively sleazy.

From a small nondescript door that was dark, the bright well lit room hit me.

Well, I won't be able to hide in the shadows I thought as I caught sight of the solitary person behind the counter.

He looked at me, a brief nod, and he went back to what he was reading.

That suited me as I didn't want to ask where strap-on dildos were.

I was already sweating a little wondering how I could pass off my purchase as something that wouldn't have him see me as a penile size challenged male.

I walked down a long aisle that had phallic-shaped products.

Vibrators, vibrators, vibrators. Dildos, dildos, more dildos.

Oh, here we go, I spotted a box with a picture of a hot female with a big rubber cock jutting out.

Why the hell was I excited?

Nope, ah no, uh-huh, not my thing (picture was of two males in gay leatherman attire, one with an even bigger rubber cock jutting out!)

Still, I had to admit it looked damn impressive!

The next few minutes had me getting excited, then frustrated followed by disappointed.

In my head, I had established the size, texture, and color of my new cock.

The texture I wanted was at the top end of pricing.

The problem I discovered was the size. Rani, and to a certain extent myself, wanted it to be large.

Large ones had bulky cumbersome strap harness setups which took away any reality, even in a role-playing sense.

I had dismissed the next section but fortunately, my frustration had led me to now going to ask for assistance.

Desperate I looked at the next section and struck gold.

Penis extension sleeves, cock sleeves, cock sheaths are what I was now looking at.

I could see that for what I envisioned, how I wanted to use it. A Strap-on would be too rigid, uncomfortable and even feel quite unnatural, but we'll get to that later.

I couldn't decide between two, glancing at my watch it was 3.10 am.

Oh well, it was expensive but you get what you pay for.

I got to the counter and quickly joked about playing a prank.

He must have been through this line of bullshit many times and answered with, "I recommend a good water-based lubricant" and he came from the counter and proceeded toward another section while I followed him very red-faced.

He stopped, "you've made an excellent choice, that's a fantastic product.

Picking up the lube, he looked at me and smiled and questioned me.

"You were at the #*#*# restaurant tonight?" I nodded with a "Yeah"

"I sort of remember you, but the woman with you had every guys' attention, your wife?"

"Not yet but she will be."

He nodded, "I've no doubt, she's got herself a guy who's in an adult store at 3 in the morning"

Walking back to the counter I asked if he'd had any feedback about the large sleeve I was buying.

He looked at me "Damn, this is your first cock sheath huh?"

I laughed, "is it that obvious?"

"Yes, but you don't mess about, skip building up to it, you just go straight for the big porn star cock!"

"To answer your question about this item," he said tapping the box.

"I'm hung like a field mouse, I also have a very hot woman, my wife, and we own one of these"

He lowered his voice, "it gets used regularly, worth every cent."

As he went to the register, he said that his wife loves how lifelike it feels.

"She is a bona fide size queen and this bad boy gets the job done," he said with pride in his voice.

I could not understand why, I soon would, but I was embarrassed to be there, wishing I had been blessed with a larger appendage.

Because it was my/our first, he gave me the lube for free.

Then, he asked me.

"Have you begun talking about swinging yet?"

"Ah not specifically" I replied while thinking he must be psychic.

"Haha, so you imagine it while wondering if she wants it"

Noticing my discomfort, "Absolutely normal, I did. Communication is everything" I was nodding.

He paused, thought then said, "I had to ask because, um, in the beginning, it is quite confusing."

He spoke about how monogamy, society, and religion had us boxed. Just discussing swinging was difficult.

He continued about how most males go about it the wrong way.

"What's your advice then?" I asked him.

He said to pick a moment when you are both relaxed, just talking normally and say you want to share something with her.

"Do NOT just go straight to, I wanna watch you fucking another guy, start by telling her how beautiful she is and you love the admiring looks she gets from other guys." he continued with the advice.

Wow, I thought, he was right, it would validate her beauty, her sexuality.

It would give me a lot of other perspectives.

I may learn some things that turn her on and maybe even ways to give her orgasms.

He laughed, "and then when you're both finally ready to go for it, thinking that's all the hard stuff out of the way. The single hardest challenge comes up."

"Do you know what that is?" he asked me.

I nodded, "finding the appropriate guy." I answered.

" That's right and that's why this may be beneficial to you. We have here, (meaning the tourist city) some males who are very experienced, good-looking and seriously well-endowed."

"A swingers club and this business here is involved with sponsorship and promotions"

"Several men, three I know, really crush on the Asian females which we rarely come upon."

I told him Rani was half Asian but said I would definitely keep that in mind and that we lived an hour away but were here often.

"I'll give you my card, I could have shown you the group but the computer is down..." he slapped his head. "I am an idiot!"

He went over to the wall and took down a poster.

A well-known group of male strippers and with a marker pen he ticked above 2 males, "Ah that's 2 of the 3" and then he did 3 crosses above 2 others and 1 which had a tick.

"Him, him and him, I have watched with my missus!"

"Whoo wee, he..." (he tapped on the guy who had a tick and cross), "has a dick that's every bit as wide but longer than your new purchase."

He gave me the poster, and I was well aroused when I left.

Pictures in my head that would be clearer once I was kitted with my new purchase.

Driving back I began thinking about how to go about using the new purchase.

I bought some more wine, that would help.

Back in the car, as I drove I kept thinking.

Pulling into the Motel complex I had a rough plan after remembering I had a dry-cleaned suit in the car.

Rani had just stepped out of the bath and was drying off.

"Hi hon," I said admiring her sexy body.

"How'd it go? She asked.

"Er yeah good" I answered awkwardly.

"Can I see what you got?" she asked.

"No, um not yet, er speaking about it, um, do you have something sexy to wear?" I asked as it was in my plan.

"Nope, but does this help?" she said standing up and facing me naked.

A 'Mmmmm" escaped from my lips as I took in her vulva.

Her pelt as she called it, was gone. She was completely bald.

She opened the wine while I got her a clean T-shirt.

I downed a glass and poured another while she got changed.

She came back, "how do I look?" She had stretched the neck and had one shoulder bare which had the shirt just over her bum.

"Fuck you are sexy," I said approvingly.

"Well, one problem, I have no clean underwear, so um..." she trailed off.

"Show me" I croaked.

"Show you what?" and she raised both arms as if pointing to the roof, which then gave me a glimpse of her bald pussy that I was unfamiliar with.

I gulped down the second glass as she asked me, "What about you?"

"I have a suit" and I told her I was going to shower, spruce up and that she should enjoy the wine. Then I was going to seduce her.

I was showering and had a small chuckle, remembering the last time I was in this spot that she had caught me having a tug.

I spotted her razor, I smiled seeing a few of her long black Asian pubes.

Remembering her saying that I should, I started shaving my crotch.

Finished, I admired my work. Hmmm, she was right, it did make my penis look bigger.

Dried off, I unpacked the sleeve. I had a big mirror in front of me and I looked at myself and said "Okay let's do this"

I was so turned on just looking at its size and knowing where it was going.

Fuck, it was big, really big. What I hadn't known was that with an erect penis, even a smaller one like mine increased the size of the sleeve.

Wow, I could, only just, encircle my new cock with my hand.

She was opening another wine when I put my things in the cupboard and then the lube on the bedside stand.

I introduced myself with a made up name, we were sitting and making small talk as strangers.

Rani was looking at my crotch area trying to see if it were larger.

I got glimpses of her pussy and upon noticing my slight moan she would let the shirt ride up a little and part her legs slightly while talking.

Then I got a glimpse of her inner labia which look like two long rose petals.

I groaned loudly.

Not from the sight, I had seen those petals many times.

My groan was the result of my anticipation of seeing them tightly gripping a fat shaft.

I had seen them alongside my thin shaft often enough.

I pulled her up, standing I whispered something about her sexiness, she was turning me on and that I had to have her.

We kissed deeply and then she pulled away.

"I can't, I have a boyfriend"

"Oh, does he take care of you?" I asked.

"Yes, he's a good person, kind, a hard worker"

I smiled, "Hmmm yes but it sounds like somethings missing" and I went to her.

Small kisses on the side of her neck and behind her ear lobes which I knew she loved.

I whispered, "when I asked, does he take care of you? It was about your sexual needs"

"Well, um he tries" she replied and then said again that we should stop.

Ignoring that, I continued, "Where is he now?"

"Away, with business," Rani said.

"Good, well then I'll take care of his business here."

I took her hand and placed it on my crotch, and said: "with this."

"Oh Jesus!" she said, followed by "you're huge!"

I picked her up and walked to the bed while asking her how often the boyfriend was away. Every month for a week she replied.

I put her down, and then she knelt while I pulled the shirt up and over her head.

She was naked and I took in her beauty. It might sound odd but at that moment it was like I'd never really seen how truly attractive she is.

She asked me if I was a man of my word, I said yes as I undressed slowly in front of her.

She then asked me to give her my word that I would never tell anybody about this.

I left my underwear on which had a massive bulge and her full attention along with a very audible gasp.

Next to her now I said, "Yes I promise, and..." I kissed around her neck while my bulge was pushed on her side, "Mmm after this, mmm, I want to mmm..." I paused, face to face, looking in her eyes. "I want to make that promise every month." Then I kissed her passionately.

We were kissing each other just like when we met, then I broke free and whispered, "can I ask you something?"

"Mmm sure," she replied.

"Is it true that um Asian girls have the tightest pussy's?" I said cheekily.

"I don't know, why don't you tell me" she answered taking my hand and putting it down there.

I groaned, feeling the heat and her arousal.

"OHHH you're so wet!

Something that I had experienced for the first time, just hours before, happened again.

Rani became that powerful woman for the second time.

"I've waited so long... I need you to fuck me... NOW!"

Like a servant, I removed my underwear.

As I grabbed the lube, the large thick add on got approval from my hot girlfriend, "Orrr Your cock is HUGE!"

"Come ON honey," she said urgently as I lubed it up.

She moved to the middle of the bed, her legs parted, glistening from her moisture.

I wish I had taken before and after pictures.

She noticed I had shaved my pubic region, "Oh you took my advice huh, I told you it would look bigger."

She then whispered, "I would have shaved you myself if I'd known your cock would get this big."

I was rubbing it along her wet slit, also amazed at how big it was.

Actually whilst the length was an impressive 8 inches (20.32 cm), it was the girth that had me bug-eyed!

The visual while rubbing it gave me a sense of the largeness and also my inadequacy in that department.

We would both soon be getting into the measuring thing.

For the record, the girth of the new cock right then was 6.7 inches (17.02 cm).

I honestly thought I'd gone overboard with the size, this was going to hurt her while I tried penetrating and then...

She broke my thought, "Please fuck me! I wanna feel that cock Now!"

"I'll take it slowly babe, tell me if I'm hurting you" I whispered.

Wow, the contrast of — aiming my penis and aiming my new cock was erotic.

My dick had plenty to aim at and the general direction would draw it in.

Now my big cock was like a solar eclipse, her hole out of sight and the big head filled the whole vaginal entrance.

It was like a dull thud, I grabbed the whole shaft, my hand had plenty cock to hold.

Okay, I'd give a gentle push.

FUCK! The head and maybe 2 or more inches of the well-lubed cock slid in.

Tight, I waited for her to yell at me!

Instead, I got an "OHHHHHHHH"

Followed by an "ORRRRRRR"

I looked, saw her pussy tight gripping.

Then "Why have you fucking STOPPED! More I want more, fuck me!"

Cautiously I pulled out a little and gently pushed and pulled my hand away.

FUCK! Again? This time it was 2 inches that were not inside her, I paused, but only for a brief moment.

The third thrust was hands-free and all of it.

My hot sexy little Asian princess had a big fat cock balls deep inside her tight pussy.

And, It had ONLY taken 3 thrusts!

I paused, having read big cock stories, I was now letting her get accustomed to the size.

It allowed me to get down and close to her, kissing her I asked how it felt?

"OH so good, this is gonna be epic," she said.

That got me turned on big-time!

I held her in place, I wanted to test the limits.

"Is... That... Right... You... Like... The... BIG... COCK!...

DON'T... Ugh,

You..."

I was saying in unison with the big long solid thrusts.

She answered, " Yes... Yes... Yes..." in unison to the continued big long solid thrusts.

Rani was humping back, "Yes... that... big... cock... is. Gun... ahh... make... me... cum!...

Fuck Yeah! I thought, This! Is what I wanted.

I had never been able to give her orgasm with intercourse.

I had tried for about 6 months and then gave up.

Very occasionally I did through other stimulation but mostly she did it herself during sex.

I had always thought a bigger fatter cock could get the job done.

Looking down at my big cock, I marveled at her labia stretched obscenely on the thick shaft.

That shaft was covered with cream from her. A lot of pussy cream.

I had never seen, heard or felt Rani anywhere even close to this.

I was caught up in the sexual charge.

I growled, "Do you want me to make that promise now?"

"Hmm mm?" she answered.

"As a man of my word, I promise not to tell anybody that once a month while your boyfriend is absent, how I take care of your sexual needs with my big fat cock!" I said panting with lust.

"More! I want much more!" she answered without a pause. Placing her hands on my buttocks and pulling me toward her as she thrust back urgently.

"Once a month... Ughh... NO... Ughh... While he's at work... Ughh... Like... Every day!... Ughh... Ughh...

What the fuck I thought and slowed down.

"WHAT are YOU doing! She yelled.

I just looked at her, she would cheat for a big cock I thought.

Then WACK! She slapped me on the face... Hard.

"Fuck me... NOW!" The "now" was with a second hard slap.

"DON" T You fucking stop again!" I flinched expecting another slap.

"Be a fucking man" she continued.

"You're equipped like a real man at last, not that boy dick, so FUCKING fulfill your woman the way a real man does!"

I obeyed her and got to fucking her good and hard.

I was angry and jealous. Jealous of the guys with big cocks she would be fucking. Either behind my back or when she broke up with me.

It was weird, for some reason I was turned on by this, my penis was throbbing, even with wearing that thick desensitizing sleeve.

"Good boy, yes good boy" she moaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

Moments later Rani started "Oh baby, oh baby, OH Baby, OHHH Babeeee, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE!" as she had a monumental orgasm.

Slowing down to a stop, my big cock deeply embedded, I lay on her, she was shivering while giving me little kisses all over my face while telling me how good it was.

A few minutes later, both of us had our breath back, and she was now lying next to me.

I was in deep thought, what was I going to do? It was obvious that size mattered, I'd just witnessed the proof and that, with a synthetic cock.

It wasn't like big cocks grew on trees or that I could race out and purchase one — yes that will be 49 dollars and 95 cents, thank you, sir, and may you and your wife enjoy the new bigger and better you.

I was intelligent enough to also know that pills, magic, lotions, and potions were not going to make it bigger. And, I seriously needed bigger

Rani spoke, breaking my deep thought, "I'm ready for more my lover, you ready to give me bigger beautiful cock?"

"Ah, I'm quite tired" I lied.

"Oh not role-playing," she said sitting up.

Quickly followed by, "No, fucking NO! How many times? How many nights when I was tired did I let you have your way, you came, then rolled over and went to sleep!"

She was angry.

"Oh you ARE going to give me more, right now!" she ranted.

"Or what?" I answered, "You're going to slap me again?"

She looked intently into my eyes for a few seconds.

"Is that what's bothering you? I was role-playing and." She paused for dramatic effect.

"It damns well worked." She smiled coyly, "Hmmm, yeah, something I should have done long ago because, honey you fucked me good, really gave it to me."

Jesus, she was hot, I could feel my member awakening.

Still reading me she asked, "what else is bothering you?"

How to answer that I thought.

"Um you know, after what I err just saw, um..." I fumbled with words.

"What? Me enjoying it and having an incredible orgasm, my pussy is still twitching" she added.

"Yeah, I know, it was huge, so um, it's um, like you're gonna err want..."

"More," she interrupted, "that's what..." she trailed off. "That's not it?" she questioned looking into my eyes.

"Oh babe," she said, "I would never cheat on you!"

She said it so convincingly that I felt I should clear it all.

"What about leaving me?" I questioned.

"God, men are always about sex and so insecure, especially if they have a small penis."

I looked at her surprised, partly her statement and because my penis, make that small penis, was now erect. Why?

Responding to my look she said, "I've always known it is small, and we've been together for years and I've never had the thought to cheat."

I sat up and kissed her passionately, she noticed the big rubber cock was erect.

"Mmmm" kissing, "Mmmmm, this turns you on huh? She asked glancing again at the big cock.

"What does?" I said playing dumb while trying to get my fingers to her pussy.

"Uh," she said pushing me back down.

"Oh no, we're gonna get this sorted and then, because my baby is tired," she said mockingly, "he's gonna lay back while I have my way with that big fat juicy cock!"

rani93jo
rani93jo
11 Followers
12