Commitment Pt. 06 - Total Control

Story Info
Sally has never been so helpless.
3.8k words
4.56
3.3k
2

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kld96407
kld96407
12 Followers

Paul led the manacled Sally out of the den, down the hall to the kitchen and through the kitchen to the basement stairs. As Sally looked down the stairs, she could see that the lights were already on, but she was not sure that she could get down the stairs. The stairs looked a lot steeper than she remembered. Paul sensed her hesitation.

"Don't worry, I'll go in front of you. I won't let you fall," Paul assured her.

With that, he stepped down the first two steps and turned around to face her. He grabbed her hands and pulled her down the first step. They could hear every link of the chain as it crossed the lip of the stairs when she stepped down. Paul went down another step and repeated the process. This continued until they reached the bottom.

"Sally, do you hear anything?"

Sally listened carefully as she looked around at the foundation of the old house. It was made of stones and the rough walls gave the basement a castle-like atmosphere. The floor joists were three feet above her head and, of course, the basement held all the mechanical equipment, wiring, plumbing, and junk you normally would find in one's basement.

"No, nothing unusual," Sally answered.

Paul guided Sally across the basement and through a door. Inside, Sally could see that this room had once been filled with a massive furnace. But now a modern furnace occupied only a small part of the room. As Paul continued to guide Sally by the arm to the other side of the furnace, Sally started to hear music coming from somewhere behind it. As they rounded the furnace, Sally could see that there was a door in the wall. Paul proceeded to the door and inserted a large key in the lock. When the door swung open a wall of sound came pouring out. Sally instinctively tried to cover her ears, but she did not get more than a couple of inches of movement before the cuffs and belt stopped her. Paul took a step down into the room and, in a second, the music stopped.

"This room is actually under the porch that you parked next to," Paul explained. "It originally was a coal bin but, in the sixties, the owner converted it to a bomb shelter. That music has been playing all the time that you've been here."

Sally thought about this for a minute and understood that, once she was inside, no matter how loud she screamed, no one would ever hear her. Not unless they were standing right next to the door, and that was unlikely. Once she was inside, there would not be any way anyone would know she was here, even if they were inside the house.

Paul pushed her toward the room. She had to step down to get inside, and this made the ceiling even higher. Sally glanced around at the many things in the room. She did not know what most of the things were, but she immediately knew what the large X, standing against the wall, was for. There were some chains hanging from the ceiling and a few cabinets that held many mysteries. The room was dominated, however, by a large frame that looked like an open globe. Six nine foot hoops, were arranged to make a ball, with pulleys attached at various points around it.

Sally didn't know it then, but she would soon find out more about that apparatus than she wanted to. Once they were inside the room, Paul closed the heavy door with a bang and then locked it and pocketed the key. It sounded to Sally like a jail cell door closing.

"That should keep you from escaping, I guess," Paul said as he unlocked the cuffs. "But now, it's time to start making you very helpless and totally dependant on me."

Sally was rubbing her wrists where the unyielding steel had made red groves in her tender wrists.

"Here. These will be a lot softer than those steel bracelets," Paul said, holding out what looked kind of like mittens, or thin boxing gloves, with the fingers curled into half close fists. Sally held out her hand and Paul started to slip one on. Sally discovered that the palm side of the glove was leather over some type of unyielding metal. As her hand was inserted into the glove, each finger entered its own sleeve. Her fingers were forced to curve with the glove, so they formed kind of a hook. Once her hand was all the way into the glove, Paul started to pull at the laces that went down the back. This pulled the glove tight to Sally's hand until it fit like a second skin. The laces traveled all the way down the long glove, completely covering her wrist as well. The closing of a strap around her wrist completed the process so that the slots on one side fit over a hasp on the other side. Paul slipped a small padlock through the hasp and snapped it shut.

As this was being repeated on the other hand, Sally tried to straighten her fingers but found that she could not. She tried to move her wrist but was not able to do that either. All that she could do was twist her entire forearm. She was fascinated; was this hand really a part of her? It didn't feel like it because she could not control its movement, or rather, she could not move it.

Paul picked up two pieces that looked like musical triangles and which fit perfectly into the hooks of the gloves. A piece of the gloves sprang out to close the hooks, so the triangles could not fall out. Paul moved Sally so that she was facing the center of the room, between two of the hoops of the ball. He threaded small cables through two of the pulleys and attached them to the triangles. Then, he took up the slack in the cables and Sally felt her hands being pulled up. They rose to the level of her shoulders, then her face and then over her head. She went up on her toes, but Paul did not stop until her feet left the ground and she was swinging freely, with her toes just inches from the floor.

The triangles snapped into grooves in one of the hoops so that they would not twist. She gripped the gloves tightly and tried to twist her arms, but they no longer were able to twist. She kicked her legs uselessly in the air. She looked up, seeing that her arms were at a 30-degree angle and keeping her centered in the ball. Sally could feel her fingers giving out, and she reasoned that she was only inches from the floor, so she let go. Nothing happened. She relaxed her grip, but it didn't make the slightest difference. Her fingers did not, could not, move. She tried to pull herself up but, in seconds, her arms gave out and she slumped back until her arms were straight again.

Paul had gone over to a table with several items on it. He picked up two leather covered pieces and returned to Sally. He captured her right foot and, lifting it slightly, quickly slipped the device on. It had a tube for each of her toes and came up the top of her foot where it made a right angle to her ankle. There was a strap that Paul locked around her ankle to hold the whole thing in place. The result was that she could not move her toes or feet, but the bottoms of her feet were available to Paul. This process was repeated with her left foot.

Next, he picked up several more cables and attached them to rings on the ankle straps. He attached the other ends to points on the ball, which drew her legs apart and exposed the juices that were running down her legs. Paul added two more cables to each foot, going to different points on the ball. When he was done, Sally discovered that these held her feet at fixed points. She could not raise them or move them forwards or backwards. They were fixed at a point in thin air.

As she tried to look at the devices attached to her feet, which kept her legs so far apart that she knew her labia were pulled open, Paul started to put a wide belt around her waist. It was drawn tight, just above her hips, and 3 buckles held it tight. There were heavy-duty rings embedded in the belt at four positions. He added connections from these rings to the hoops that made up the ball. Now, she could not move her body in any direction. Her only remaining movements were her head, her ability to twist her hips in the belt, and she was able to twist her shoulders. Paul added two long straps that circled her thighs, as high on her leg as they could go, and attached these to the hoops. That took care of the twisting of her hips. This process was repeated at each arm where they met her shoulders, rendering them motionless as well.

Sally was overwhelmed. She was connected to the frame by her hands, shoulders, waist, hips, and feet, but she not touching anything to give her any leverage. She was just a point, held in the center of a sphere. She had never been in such a position, nor as turned on as she was now. All she wanted was for Paul to fuck her till the cows came home.

"Are you okay?" Paul was standing directly in front of her.

"I..I think so." Sally was so turned on she did not trust her voice.

Paul reached out and pushed the ball. As it started to roll back, Sally lost her sense of balance because she rolled with it and could not compensate due to her strict bondage. She started to panic, and screamed as she fought the bindings holding her. The only effect was some creaking of the leather that held her in its grasp. Paul stopped the action of the ball when Sally was horizontal. She slowly got a hold of herself and realized that, strapped as she was, there certainly was no danger of her falling. The pressure on her neck to hold her head up was tremendous, but it was also uncomfortable to let it fall back toward the floor. A pillow would be nice, she thought.

Paul had returned, and he stepped between the rings to stand before her open sex. She could just see him if she forced her head all the way up.

"Please fuck me. I am so hot for you," Sally begged.

She could feel something, hard and smooth, between her labia. It was not his cock, but it felt good. She tried to force herself onto it, but she could not move. It continued to move up and down her sex making her want it sooo bad, but she was helpless to do anything about it. And that made her all the hornier. There was no way to win this one. Ever so slowly, the dildo started to penetrate her sex.

The dildo was inside her now but before it had even bottomed out, Sally felt the orgasm overtaking her. It was not earth shattering but it felt wonderful. Though, it did not last long. Sally could never remember having an orgasm just from penetration. Usually, it took some real friction on her clit to get her off but, in her excited state, just penetration had given some relief. She wanted more, however. It was not long in coming. She again felt something hard between her legs, bumping into the dildo in her vagina. Then she felt something cold on her butt.

"Oh, Paul, no."

Paul was not listening. She felt it stop at the entrance to her ass. Slowly, she could feel the pressure building.

"NO! I don't want that."

"Dear, it is not your option."

Sally clenched her ass as tight as she could and really tried free herself.

"If you do not loosen up, I will rip your ass with this!"

"Paul, please. NO!"

"You gave yourself to me completely. I can take whatever I want, and I want your ass. NOW, OPEN UP!"

The paper she had read for the camera did say that he could do whatever he wanted to her, but she had never thought that he would go this far. For a full minute, she was lost in her mental battle between her upbringing, what Paul wanted, her complete trust in Paul, and her agreement. In the end, she was in no position to stop him. Slowly she relaxed and felt the second dildo start to open her. Paul kept up the pressure and it slipped into her ass. This made her feel like she was taking a permanent shit, and it was not at all comfortable.

Paul attached a small chain to two of the rings on the waist belt that was at her hips and adjusted it so that it was long enough to just touch the dildo in her vagina. He clipped another chain to that point and pulled it between her legs, up to the belt in the back. This served to hold both plugs securely inside her body.

Sally watched as Paul went back to the table and opened a sealed package, removed latex gloves, and put them on. He picked up a very small tube. Walking back between her legs, he explained.

"This is a catheter that I am going to insert into your bladder. A small balloon will be inflated to keep it there."

Sally heard urine running into a bucket and then it stopped. It still felt like she had to pee but no matter how hard she tried, she could not go.

"There. I have clamped this off so you won't have any accidents, but it has made me have to go," Paul said, and he rotated the ball so she was once more in an upright position.

"Don't go anywhere," he said with a laugh.

"Right," answered Sally, as he closed the door behind him.

She looked up at her hands to see if there was any way out of her position. But with the gloves laced tight, straps locked closed over the knots of the laces, and no way to get her hands near one another, she just could not think of any way out. The catheter and the butt plug were uncomfortable enough that it kept her constantly aware of her status. Her body naturally tried to push them out, even without conscious effort on her part, but they didn't budge.

Since she was hanging there with nothing to do, she started to look around the room. She was facing the door that looked solid and heavy. That was why very little sound escaped from the room. To the right, an eight-foot-high X was leaning against the wall. She could imagine herself on that. On the left of the door was a combination of stocks and pillory that was like an inverted T. On the base, about six inches off the floor, were a set of stocks that would hold her feet about four feet apart and on the vertical part, there were three holes. The largest hole was in the center, and these would hold her hands and her neck. It looked like this would leave her bent at a 90-degree angle which would leave her butt sticking out.

There were several cabinets with doors closed, hiding their contents, and chains everywhere, attached to the ceiling, walls, and even a few on the floor. The lighting came from track lights mounted in the ceiling, but she could not see any controls. Maybe they were behind her, for it was difficult to see more than half of the room since, even if she turned her head, her arms blocked the view. She thought deeply about her situation. She had never been so helpless, so dependant on another person, or so turned on in her entire life.

Suddenly the door opened, startling her, but she couldn't move. There was Paul, staring at her. She had not even heard him approach.

"Ah, that is better," Paul said as he entered. "I bet you would like to empty your bladder also. Well too bad."

Paul opened a cabinet and took out a strange leather device.

"Sally. I have taken control of the major muscles of your body and all the openings in the lower half of your body. Now it is time to take control of your head and all of your senses."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see. Well, feel, actually."

As Paul approached her, she could see some shapes and holes in the device. The largest had a tube that stuck out two inches.

"Open your mouth wide."

Sally did what she was told, opening her mouth. Paul quickly stuck the tube into her mouth, locking it open. As Paul smoothed the front of the device down, she discovered that it was molded to her chin and nose. Paul gathered her hair to the top of her head and wrapped the device around her head. The holes lined up with her nostrils, eyes, and ears. Paul pulled laces through the eyelets of the hood, at the back of her head, drawing it tight around her head and pulling the tube into her mouth, as well as pulling her mouth tightly closed around it. She tried to push it out with her tongue, but it was no use. The hood covered her entire head, including her neck.

Next, Paul began buckling a very wide leather collar around her neck and over the tie of the laces for the hood. As the various buckles were tightened, Sally found her head being held high and static. The collar was very wide and stiff. Paul continued to tighten the various buckles and soon Sandra began to feel the pressure on her neck and the base of her skull. It was impossible to move her head or to turn her neck at all. Now, it was locked on her shoulders.

Sally could no longer watch him as he went to the table for supplies, she could only stare straight ahead at the door. In a few seconds, Paul's face came into view as approached her and she felt something being stuffed into the tube and into her mouth. It started to expand - it was like a balloon - and it soon filled her entire mouth. Her tongue was pushed to the bottom of her mouth and the balloon pushed her cheeks against the mask. It filled her mouth but didn't stop. She tried to tell him that there was no more room, but all that came out was a grunt. She wouldn't be talking until it was removed.

Something was put over the holes in the hood that covered her ears. A sound started, like the sound that radio makes when it is not tuned in, just static. This covered up all the other sounds. She could see Paul's mouth moving in front of her but could hear nothing. Paul was reaching for her face with something dark. It went over the holes for her eyes and the whole world went dark for Sally.

There she hung, unable to move at all. Unable to see, hear, speak, pee or even shit. Her entire life was in Paul's hands. She had never had to depend on another person this much since she was a baby.

It seemed like forever that she was like that. Had he left? Or worse, was there someone else in the room? Your mind can play all kinds of tricks when you can't tell what is happening around you. Suddenly, there was a tongue on her right breast. She had shivers running down her spine. She could soon feel another orgasm building from within. The tongue moved to her left breast and fingers were pinching and caressing her right nipple. Soon the first waves of the orgasm were rolling across her. It was stronger than her first one, but it left her wanting more. If the butt plug and the catheter were removed and the dildo in her cunt would move, she thought, she would bounce this ball right across the room.

The tongue left her breasts and the ball started to move. She was suddenly inverted, with her legs, rather than her arms, now supporting all her weight. It was a relief after hanging by her arms for so long. The mouth returned, but this time it was surrounding her clit. "Oh no, here it comes again," Sally thought, as the orgasm started building again. This time though, it was slower, since she had already come twice. Yet this one was taking her higher and higher. The tongue was talented, moving in just the right place and at the right tempo, and feeling so wonderful. With no sound, no sight, Sally's sense of touch had become the only thing left and it was intense. Like a string that has been pulled just a little too tight and then snaps, an orgasm, like no other Sally had ever experienced before, coursed though her body. She pulled with all her might against the restraints, but it did not make the slightest difference. She remained where she was.

The orgasm had just started to subside when she was repositioned, facing up, and the chain holding the dildo was removed. She missed the full feeling it gave her. But wait! She was being entered again, and this one was warm and not so hard. She concentrated on the feeling of his prick entering her body. She could feel it all the way to her womb when it bumped into her cervix. She could actually feel it. The orgasm that had been waning came crashing back. The prick was moving in and out of her so hard that she could feel the balls slapping against her butt. She came and came and came again. She had no control over it. She both wanted it to never stop, and thought that if it didn't, she would go insane. The prick grew and then started spurting. She could feel his cum filling her.

She had never been so in tune with her body. There was no sight or sound to distract her. There was nothing at all that she could do to control the situation. She was just along for the ride.

kld96407
kld96407
12 Followers
12