Commitment Pt. 07 - The Fair

Story Info
Sally's experience in mideal times.
3.8k words
4.33
1.5k
1

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kld96407
kld96407
12 Followers

Sally woke up but didn't open her eyes. Had it all been a dream? If the way she felt was any indication, it had not been. She was still not strung up though. She was in a warm bed. She opened an eye, but quickly closed it because the room was so bright. She finally got her eyes open and found that she was in Paul's bed with him. She did not know what time it was, but the sun was shining brightly, and it looked like it was going to be a wonderful day. It sure had been a wonderful night, and she still had a long time left to be in Paul's control. She wondered what other things he had waiting for her downstairs, in the dungeon. Slowly she rolled over, and as she did, she became aware of something around her ankle. She reached down and discovered that her ankle was chained to the foot of the bed. She was still in his control.

"Good morning pet."

Paul was awake. Instead of answering, she rolled over and put her arms around him, planting a big kiss with plenty of tongue. After a little tickle game that, of course, Sally lost at, Paul got out of bed. He removed the chain from the bottom of the bed and locked that end around her other ankle. It was cold. Now her ankles were connected by 12 inches of chain.

"You go take a shower, and I'll get some breakfast started. Don't worry, the chain and lock are stainless steel so the water will not hurt them."

Sally took a shower, dried her hair, and then found that Paul had put her things in the bedroom while she was in the shower. So, he could be as thoughtful as he was cruel. She put on a bra and shirt, but she could not dress from the waist down since the chain prevented her from putting anything over her legs. She picked up her rings and earrings from last night and put them on. She went downstairs, careful not to trip with the short chain. She tried not to show too much cheek and was glad that the shirt she was wearing was long.

She found Paul in the kitchen with breakfast about half prepared. She took over for him so he could have a turn in the bathroom. Soon they were both enjoying a healthy breakfast. Paul informed her that they were going camping at a location that was hosting an old English fair that weekend.

Paul locked handcuffs on Sally's wrists and released her ankles so she could finish getting dressed. Then they loaded the car with camping supplies. When it was time to leave, Sally took her place in the car and Paul locked the handcuffs behind the seat, just like the first night they'd practiced bondage.

The drive to the campgrounds took about three hours and Sally felt like every trucker that passed could see that she was cuffed to her seat. She didn't dare look up at the trucks, though, it both embarrassed and excited her at the same time. When they reached the campground, Paul took a length of chain and locked it around her waist and between her legs, before removing her handcuffs.

They made quick work of setting up camp, but Sally could feel the chain around her as she worked as a constant reminder of her true situation. Once they were set up, Sally changed into her costume dress and sandals so they could walk to the fair. In this dress, Sally really looked the part of an old English maiden, a perfect fit for the fair that was going on. There were people demonstrating the lost crafts of times past. There were also vendors selling a variety of wares. While some people were dressed normally, there were a number that were dressed in period costumes like Sally. Paul had also changed into an outfit from that period, so she did not feel out of place.

They found a tent that was selling food, and they bought some lunch. Sally was very careful as she sat down on the hard wooden bench to eat. She did not want the chain between her legs to pinch her delicate tissues. The food was good, and they were soon ready to move on, so they headed over to some of the vendors' tents. Paul particularly wanted to go into a tent that featured chain-mail jewelry. The tent held many items, some small, and even included an entire suit of chain mail to wear under armor. The craftsmanship was excellent, and the prices matched the quality.

As they looked around, Paul picked up a necklace and put it around Sally's neck.

"This is not like the neck ring I gave you, but sure does look nice on you."

Sally looked at her reflection in the armor and had to agree that it went well with her dress. The necklace fit tight to her neck and followed the curve of her dress, with just enough of a gap between it and her dress to stay out of the way of the cleavage that the dress gave her.

"Yes it does, but it is so expensive."

"Well, let me talk to the owner and see if we can make a deal."

Paul when over to the proprietor and engaged him in conversation. Sally was too far away to make out what they were saying. Her attention was diverted to a pair of dangle earrings. Before she knew it, Paul was back at her side.

"Now those I could probably afford. Come on let's move on."

Sally and Paul moved on to the next tent and watched as some ladies were getting designs drawn in permanent ink on their bellies. While not permanent, they would not wash off either. "They will take several weeks to wear off," The man explained.

Sally and Paul were moving on to the next tent when suddenly, the man that Paul had talked to in the chain-mail tent appeared in front of Sally.

"Thief!!" he yelled, grabbing Sally by both arms.

"What are you taking about???" Sally stammered.

"You stole that necklace you thief! We have a way to deal with people like you," he screamed.

"But Paul talked with you and..."

Sally was looking around, but she could not find Paul. People were gathering around to see what all the commotion was. He took her arm and started to drag her off.

"Wait! You can't do this. I didn't steal it. It..."

The man was not listening, and his grip on her arm was like steel. He dragged her across the compound to a tree that had several men nearby, getting ready for a sword fight.

"This woman is a thief! She stole the necklace that is around her neck," The vendor told one of the men.

"I didn't steal anything..." Sally tried to cut in, but they ignored her.

"Well, I have to go on stage in a minute and don't have time to deal with it now," The largest of the men answered.

"What then, I should just let her get away with it?"

"Oh, just take her to the smithy and put her in irons," The man decreed.

"Hey...!" Sally exclaimed as the man roughly dragged her off toward the back of the compound.

Sally looked desperately around for Paul, or a policeman, anyone to help her. Things were getting way out of control. She guessed that she was in some serious trouble. What was going to happen to her? She did not mean to steal anything; hadn't Paul paid for the necklace?

They approached an area where a fire was being pumped by a large bellows to make it even hotter than normal. A man reached into the fire with a pair of tongs, pulled out a horseshoe, and started hitting it with a hammer against an anvil. Sally was dragged right up to the anvil.

"The sheriff says to put her in irons," The vendor said to the very muscled blacksmith.

Sally was very scared. The vendor was clearly mad, and the blacksmith did not look like anyone to mess with. The blacksmith went to the back of his wagon and opened a wooden box, reached inside, and pulled out two pieces of chain about 14 inches in length. The iron that made up the links was about as thick as a pencil. The vendor pushed Sally into a sitting position beside the anvil. The blacksmith returned carrying the chain and four bands.

The vendor grabbed her arm and forced it down on the anvil, holding it motionless. The blacksmith grabbed the two sides of one of the bands and forced it around her wrist. She noticed that the bands were a round piece of iron with a primitive hinge, formed by a shaft through two holes. The other side looked very similar, however, the shaft was missing. Sally tried to move her arm, but the vendor held it fast. The blacksmith went over to the fire with his tongs and reached down amongst the coals to fish out a glowing mushroom. While holding a link of the chain in line between the two holes, he carefully positioned Sally's arm.

"Now be still so I don't hurt you," the blacksmith admonished Sally.

He carefully inserted the mushroom through the first hole, through the last link in the chain and then through the other hole. He then put the head of the mushroom against the anvil and hit the other end, forcing all three pieces together and flattening the other end of the mushroom.

Sally could feel the heat of the cherry red metal as it was inserted. She screamed, nearly jumping out of her skin when the blacksmith hit it with the hammer. Her hand was quickly put into a trough of water that was close by, and there was a hiss as the rivet cooled in the water. Then the vendor grabbed her other hand.

Sally looked around with tears in her eyes. How could this be happening to her? Her screams had caused a crowd to grow, and they were all staring at her. She got a grip on herself and stopped crying. It wasn't going to get her anywhere anyway. As she looked around, there was Paul, leaning up against a tree and grinning. That rat! He is in on this, she realized.

Sally was both mad and relieved at the same time. She remembered reading a story on the Internet, about a young girl at a fair that had been put in irons and sharing the story with Paul. She was mad at Paul for putting her in this situation but relieved that this was just part of the atmosphere. As the process was being repeated on her other wrist, and both of her ankles, she found that the situation was quite arousing. She again became aware of the chain locked around her waist and between her legs.

Once the blacksmith was done, the vendor removed the necklace.

"You be at the square at 9 a.m. tomorrow for sentencing."

"You can't be serious. I can't stay like this," Sally cried.

"You should have thought about that before you took the necklace. This will ensure that you don't run away or steal from anyone else."

With this, Sally was allowed to stand up. She was amazed by how heavy these chains were. It looked like the shackles were worn smooth, as though they'd been worn many times before. It was good that they were smooth or else they would have rubbed her skin raw. She tried to take a few steps and found that she must weigh twenty pounds heavier than before. This iron stuff was very heavy.

Paul came up to her as she was examining the shackles.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

Sally tried to hit him, but the weight of the chain and shackles slowed her down to the point that he simply stepped out of the way.

"Oh, Oh... You...You... Cad!" Sally stammered, frustrated by her limited movement.

They spent the rest of the afternoon wandering around the fair. Sally was continually getting stares from most of the people, and a few would even point at her. The men seemed to be mentally undressing her or was that just her imagination. One little boy could be heard asking her father, "Why is that women in chains? Will she have to go the dungeon, daddy?"

Sally could not help herself, she kept trying to get out of the shackles, but it was no use. She could not forget about them, as the weight kept bothering her. Finally, they returned to their campsite, almost dark, to fix supper.

"Let me out now so I can fix supper," Sally commanded Paul.

"Honey, you don't understand. I can't. There is no trick to these. From the time of the Romans until small locks were invented, including the old English countryside, this is the method of restraining the prisoners. It will take a file or chisel to get you out of these and I don't have either one."

The enormity of the situation hit Sally. Paul could not let her out, even if he wanted to. She would spend the night in chains, just like the slaves of old. So this is what it was like to be in a hopeless situation.

Later, after eating, Paul took her by the arm and led her through the campground to a community campfire. Sally was very aware of her condition as she sat down on the ground with the others gathered there. Sally was approached by a woman, who told her that she was in the same situation at the last fair. Soon there were others asking her what it felt like to be chained up. She spent the evening relating the experiences of the day to the women gathered there. She wondered how many of them were secretly wishing that it were they, who were in irons.

It was late when they returned to the tent. For Sally to get undressed, Paul had to remove the lacing on her dress that went all the way down her sleeves. No wonder Paul had insisted that she wear this dress for the weekend. Paul removed the chain around her waist, and the two of them crawled into the sleeping bag. They made slow sweet love, for a long time. Paul held the chain down that connected her wrists, forcing her hands above her head. Sally lifted her legs and dragged the chain connecting her ankles across Paul's back, drawing him even deeper into her dripping cunt.

"This slave stuff is not so bad," Sally thought, as she was coming for the third time.

The next morning Sally was sore. The confining heavy chains had kept her from moving much during the night, so she was stiff.

"You had better get up, or you'll be late for your sentencing," Paul announced.

"You mean that this is not my punishment?"

"No, the sheriff will announce that, but if you are late, it will be much worse for you. You only have about 30 minutes to get dressed, eat, and get over there."

Sally struggled to pull her dress up, but she discovered that simple things are no longer simple when you are bound in irons. Paul had to come in and lace up the sleeves of her dress for her. As she hurried off to the outhouse, she could feel the eyes of other campers on her as her chains clanked noisily as she walked. She would be glad when she was done with this. How horrible it would be to have to wear these for months. It was bad enough now, and it had not even been a full day yet.

She also realized that she did not have that long remaining in her contract that gave herself to Paul. The thought of this made her sad. Though she would not tell him, she would not mind if her contract continued for a while longer. That would not happen though, because Sally knew that Paul had planned a business trip that would take him out of town the following week. That was why he had the contract end that afternoon, rather than running into the night.

She did her business quickly, returned to the campsite, grabbed a slice of toast and started the walk back to the fair. They arrived at the square to find the sheriff waiting, along with the vendor.

"Hear yee, hear yee, Hear yee. All the people gather round. This woman stands accused of thievery."

Sally was amazed at how quickly people gathered around the square. Paul had disappeared again.

"How do you plead in this case, woman?"

"I did not steal the necklace. My, ah, boyfriend talked to the vendor, and I believed that he had paid for it."

"Did you wear the necklace out?"

"Yes, but..."

"Did you pay for the necklace?"

"No. I didn't have any money on me, but Paul..."

"People gathered here, you have heard her story. How do you pronounce her?"

"GUILTY!" the crowd yelled in unison.

"Then I sentence you to two hours in the pillory, beginning now!" the sheriff declared.

The Sheriff grabbed the chain between her wrist shackles and led her back toward the blacksmiths area. The crowd followed them, making all kinds of comments. Everyone at the fair seemed to have their attention on Sally. The blacksmith removed the shackles with four blows of a chisel. Sally had only a moment to rub her sore wrists before two men grabbed her arms and ushered her off again. Sally caught sight of their objective. To one side of the square there was a large tree and under this tree was the pillory, waiting for her. It was located in a place that everyone would pass by.

This pillory was different from the one in Paul basement though. It was made of boards that went between two posts and which were held in place by pegs through the posts. First, her hands were placed into two half circles of the bottom board. Then a board was added which had the mating circles for her wrists on the bottom and a larger one on the top. The sheriff grabbed a handful of her hair and painfully pulled her head down to the top of the board. Her hair was long enough that it naturally parted in the back to hang straight down on each side of her face, effectively blocking her sight. She felt the post tremble as the top board was added. It came down around her neck with a bang that echoed in her ears. Then she was left alone. She tried to lift her head to see what was happening, but the boards were too thick around her neck to allow her enough room to see anything, and her hair blocked the side vision. She was forced to study her hands, trapped below her head.

"Before this is over, I will know every detail of the rings and my fingers," Sally thought.

Sally was trying to find a comfortable way to stand. She was bent at the waist, at almost ninety degrees, with her breasts hanging free and swinging beneath her in her dress. Sally did not like this at all. She felt more exposed now than at any time since she came to the fair. Already her back was beginning to ache, and she was constantly aware of how her breasts swayed in the breeze, displaying deep cleavage. Also, the thick wood planks around her neck seemed tight while the holes her wrists were in seemed almost loose. Sally tried to pull her hands out but found that the wrist holes were not as loose as they seemed. The people would taunt her as they went by, causing her face to turn crimson with shame.

The time went extremely slow for Sally as she grew more uncomfortable by the minute. But, as she thought about her situation, she found herself getting excited too. In her mind she was back in the 17 century, captured and helpless. Maybe some man would come up and grab her swinging breasts. Another would lift her skirt and take her from behind while she was held bent over, unable to stop them. Sally's mind ran away with the possibilities and the dreams that she had dreamt since she was a teenager.

In another scenario, played out in Sally's mind, the blacksmith would lift her dress to take lots of measurements, then leave, only to return just before she was to be released. She would discover that the measurements were for a custom-built chastity belt that was installed before she was released. Oh, that would be terrible.

A man standing next to her head interrupted her thoughts. She could see his sandals below her captive hands.

"How are you doing?" It was Paul.

"I am so hot! I wish we were in private so you could fuck my pussy."

"Is that why your legs are wet?"

"Oh my god, NO!"

It was humiliating enough to be in a pillory in public, but her excitement was showing. Without thinking, Sally renewed her struggles to escape, still without any success.

"You are lovely like that, you know. And you won't get away. I chose this place because no-one will know who you are, you know that don't you?"

Sally relaxed as much as she could in her position. Paul gently stroked her hair, lovingly.

The sheriff returned and released Sally after the two hours were over. Paul had to help her to stand straight. Every muscle in her back was sore. Paul picked her up and carried her back to the tent to rub her sore muscles. It was not long before they were deep into the sex that they both craved. It was lucky that most of the campground visitors were at the fair, for they must have made a lot of noise. Once Sally's lust had been satisfied, she grabbed her bag and headed for a shower to "freshen up". Okay, to wash all the juices off her so the smell of sex would go away.

kld96407
kld96407
12 Followers
12