Commitment Pt. 08 - Forever

Story Info
Will Sally make the commitment?
3.8k words
4.17
1.5k
2
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kld96407
kld96407
13 Followers

On their drive back to the city, after Sally being the star of the old English fair, they had a chance to talk about her weekend. Sally confessed that she had never had such a lack of control and had never felt so helpless. She also could not remember a time when she had so many orgasms in that short a period. While she had been scared out of her mind a few times, she knew deep down that Paul would take care of her.

Paul informed her that he had accepted an invitation for them to Tammie and Sam's for some pizza that night. It would be an early evening, because both Paul and Sam had to leave early in the morning for a business trip that would keep them on the road all week. By the time they completed the drive and got all of the camping equipment cleaned and put away, it was time to go to dinner.

Once they arrived, the men went out back to discuss the car project that Sam was trying to finish in the garage. Sally apologized to Tammie for the embarrassment of last Thursday when she had come to get the dress and had found Tammie locked to the chair by her sex.

"How long have you had those rings?" Sally asked. "I never would have guessed that you had them."

"Oh, about a year, I guess."

"Did it hurt to get pierced there?"

"Yes, but only for a minute. They healed quickly, and they added so much to our playtime that was worth it. Now they keep me thinking about sex whenever I walk. As a matter of fact, Sam has me locked into a chastity device now with them. I am hoping that he will leave me that way all week while he is gone," Tammie confided.

"You're kidding."

Tammie looked around, but the men were nowhere in sight. She unbuckled her pants and pulled both her pants and panties down to her knees. Sally gasped as she saw a belt that disappeared between Tammie's legs. As she got a closer look, the belt was made of metal with thin rubber coating on the outside. While it was held around her waist with a conventional looking belt, there were two slots between her legs. Through those slots, were Tammie's labia rings, and though the rings was a stainless-steel lock. Just above this were a series of very small holes.

"Can you actually pee though those? Is it comfortable?" Sally was curious, rather than shocked.

"Yes, although hygiene is tough wearing this. And it is comfortable enough to wear for a week, I think. I have only worn it for a few days up till now, but Sam put it on me this afternoon, so we will have to see," Tammie said as she pulled her pants back up.

The men were just coming back into the house when the boy arrived delivering the pizza. They all sat around the kitchen table and ate, as Sally and Paul related their activities the past weekend. It was nice that both couples enjoyed bondage and could relate to the stories, as well as exchange ideas. After they were done eating, they went to the family room with their coffee.

It was there that Paul pulled out a box and handed it to Sally. Sally examined the box, a velvet covered jewelry box, larger than a ring box.

"Go on, you can open it," Paul urged.

"What is it, Paul?" Tammie asked.

"You'll see."

Sally opened the box and peered inside. It looked like a bracelet. It was made of gold and was not very large. As she took it out of the box so the others could see, she noticed that the gold it was made of, was shaped not round, but square. It was thin, but larger than a wire, and the light gleamed off the flat surfaces as she examined it. It was like a cuff bracelet in that it was in the shape of a C, more oval than round, and the ends were not smooth.

"It's very nice," Sally commented.

"It is not yet finished," Paul informed her.

"What do you mean?"

"This is a "Forever Bracelet". It is made from gold wedding rings," Paul explained, "that were handed down in my family and were melted and formed into the bracelet you see here. As you can see, the ends almost touch but are not smooth. You will need to go to the jeweler where he will fit it to your wrist size, and then he'll solder the ends together forever. It will be a solid ring then, with no end to it.

"I am giving this to you as a symbol of our relationship. Instead of the contract you signed last Friday, I want you to give yourself to me "Forever". I love you more than anyone or anything ever before. I want ours to be something not temporary but, instead, permanent. Hence the bracelet.

"Think about what I am asking carefully," Paul continued. "If you want to bring permanence to our relationship and continue like we have, then keep the appointment with the jeweler that I have made for you next Friday. If you are not ready, or simply don't want to, that is okay, I will love you anyway. I want Tammie and Sam to witness that I am not going to coerce you in any way. That is why I want you to think about this while I am gone, and I will not be here to influence your decision. Think about this carefully, I promise that while sexually you will belong to me, forever, in all other ways you will be a free, independent, and equal partner. I will never take advantage of you sexually either. This relationship must be built on trust, not fear. Think carefully, I will not accept an answer tonight, but I will see your decision when I return."

Paul sat down after he finished his speech. A pin dropping in the room would have sounded like a gunshot. Sally stared at the bracelet and then at Paul with her mouth open. She had never been so flattered, excited, confused, or scared. What was Paul asking; if he had asked her to marry him, she would have said yes in a minute. But this was even more. FOREVER! Wow.

Luckily, Tammie interrupted the moment.

"Would you like some more coffee, Paul?"

"Yes, please."

"I could use a refill also," Sam chimed in.

"Sally, would you help me carry the cups?"

"Sure," Sally replied absentmindedly.

It was almost mechanical that Sally stood up with her cup and followed Tammie to the kitchen.

"I take it from your present state, that proposal was a surprise."

"Oh God yes. I would have never dreamed. But then, while I have dreamed of situations like this weekend, I never thought I would have a weekend that exceeded my dreams."

"He loves you very much, you know. You are very lucky."

By this time the coffee cups were refilled, and they were back on their way to the living room. The rest of the evening passed quickly and ended early. Paul and Sam still had to pack for their trip, and Sally was simply in a fog. By bedtime, Sally was sitting in her bedroom without remembering the drive to Paul's and her drive back to the apartment. She was sitting again at her dressing table, staring at the bracelet. She gently tried the bracelet on. It gleamed on her wrist.

She tried to vision what it would look like once it was finished. She did not want to admit it, even to herself, but she knew that she would have it put on forever. Finally, she put it back in the box, removed her silver stud earrings and the rings from each of her ring fingers, then got into bed. It took her a long time to get to sleep with so much to think about.

The first days of the following week went uneventfully for Sally. She successfully dodged the probing questions from her friends about her weekend activities, answering with vague tales of a camping trip, most of which were the truth. Just that they were only a very small part of the weekend.

She also spent a lot of time thinking about Paul's words. She knew that she was in love with Paul and that she trusted him like she had never trusted anyone in her entire life. Instinctively, she knew that this was a turning point in her life, and once she had made the decision her life would change forever. Forever. There was that word again. It was Wednesday, and after lunch with her team from work she was sitting at her desk, staring at the monitor, when she finally admitted to herself what her heart had known all along. She was going to go through with it.

Once she had decided, she did not want to wait. She called the jeweler to see if she could come in early. He asked if she could be at the shop by four o'clock that day. The shop closed at five and he would need about 15 minutes to finish the work. She would be there, she said. The bracelet was in her purse, and luckily, she had driven to work that morning. While she honestly tried to work on her current project, it just was no use. The time crawled by and of course, just as it was finally time to leave, the phone rang. It was a service rep with a problem.

It took Sally until 3:05 to get the situation dealt with so she hurried out of the office without telling anyone about her plans. When she arrived at the small jewelry shop, it was just a couple of minutes after 4 p.m.

"Can I help you?" the girl behind the counter asked.

"I called earlier today about getting a bracelet finished," Sally answered.

"What was your name?"

"Sally Edwards."

"Just a minute."

Sally watched as the girl went through a door into another room. There was a window in the wall and Sally could see that there were three jewelers working at benches and the room held a large safe. The girl went to the safe and opened it, then went through several boxes inside. Finally, she came back.

"I am sorry, but I didn't see a bracelet with your name. Could you describe what you are having done, maybe it is on one of the benches."

"Oh, I have it with me," Sally said as she pulled the box from her purse, handing it to the girl.

"I remember now, it's a forever bracelet. We usually don't let them out of the shop until they are finished, but your ah... friend wanted it to be a surprise. Was it a surprise?"

"Yes."

"What did you decide?"

"Excuse me?"

"Well, Paul was not sure if you would want it permanent, or with a clasp so it could be removed. What did you decide?"

"Permanent. I called earlier and a gentleman said that if I came this afternoon, he could finish it."

"Just a minute then, I will see if he is ready for you."

The girl went through the same door and then though another door in the back. While she was gone, Sally looked at the displays. It was really a small store with very little on display. It seemed that the jeweler specialized in custom work and had very little stock to display. Most of the items were work that had been completed but had yet to be picked up. Sally could tell that the work was superb. Many of the items were truly unique. A gentleman returned and approached her.

"Sally?"

"Yes."

"I'm Carl, the owner. We spoke on the phone this afternoon. Come back with me."

Sally went around the end of the counter and through the workroom, into the room in the back. There was another smaller workbench in this room with two stools next to it.

"Have a seat," he said, pointing to one of the stools.

"Is this where you make everything?"

"Yes, for the bracelets. I melt the gold in the furnace there and pour the molten gold into these molds."

"But the mold is only about the size of a little finger, how does it become a bracelet?"

"Well, I run it through these rollers which makes it thinner and longer."

"That is why it is square." Sally answered her own question.

"Which wrist?"

"This one, I guess. I sometimes wear a watch on the other." Sally held out her right wrist.

"It really doesn't matter, but most people choose the right wrist."

As Sally watched, Carl put the bracelet around her wrist and squeezed it closed. Once the ends met, he looked at the spacing around her wrist and then adjusted the bracelet, so the two ends passed each other, making the bracelet a little bit smaller.

"How does that look?" Carl asked.

"I don't know, it looks fine to me."

He picked up a pair of wire cutters and cut off a quarter inch piece of gold from one end. He carefully spread the bracelet and took it off her wrist, careful not to scratch her with the now sharp cut end. He next took a flexible shaft with a grinding wheel on the end and ground flat the end that he had just cut. He picked up the piece that he had cut off and placed it in a bag, handing it to Sally.

"Here is a start to another one. Yours is the thickest forever bracelet I make. If I were to make it thicker it might get caught and break your wrist, but with 1.5 mm the bracelet should break first. It is not worth an injury to your wrist."

"How did you get started making these?"

"Well, first I made one for my wife, out of my old high school class ring. Then her friend wanted one, then another, and another. It has surprised me how many people want one."

While he was talking, he picked up a strip of cloth and wrapped it around Sally's wrist, holding it in place with tape. The cloth reminded Sally of a potholder. It was the type of woven tubes that she made potholders out of as a child. Next, he opened a valve on a torch that was clamped to the vise on the bench. He held a flame to it, and it lit a bright, yellow-orange flame. He opened the other valve, and the flame became a small blue flame with a smaller blue flame within. He then coated the ends of the bracelet with a brown paste and held the ends in the flame.

He quickly picked up a tiny piece of something with a pair of needle nose pliers and put it on one end of the bracelet. The flame turned color and the piece melted into the bracelet. He removed the bracelet from the flame and let it cool. Once it was cool, he placed the bracelet back on Sally's wrist with the open ends on top. He unclamped the torch from the vise and held it in his left hand, grabbed the bracelet with his bare right hand, holding it against the cloth on the bottom of her wrist and making a gap between her wrist and the ends.

"Ready? Hold still now."

Sally was a little afraid at this point. She was glad her elbow was able to rest on the bench, otherwise she might be shaking. But Carl's hands were steady. Gently he placed the torch next to her hand, with the flame facing up away from her wrist. With his other bare hand, he squeezed the two ends together, lining them up so they met. He then lowered the flame so just the center blue flame touched the joint. The flame changed color and a brown bump formed where the two ends of the bracelet met. He quickly took the torch away and turned it off, still holding the bracelet closed, with the hot part away from her wrist. In a few seconds, he tested the bracelet for temperature with his hand and released it.

"There. That wasn't bad, was it?"

"I didn't even feel any heat at all," Sally said, amazed.

"Just a little more work and we will be done."

Carl took the shaft with the grinding wheel and ground each side of the square bracelet at the point where he had soldered. The brown bump disappeared, leaving just a patch of black on the bracelet. He changed the end on the shaft to a soft wheel, put some red stuff on it, and started to polish. In seconds, the black disappeared, and so did the joint. Sally looked, but she could not see the spot where he had been working on the bracelet.

"All done," Carl said, as he removed the cloth from around her wrist. "I will show you the way out. You are all paid for and everything."

He escorted her back through the workroom to the front of the store. Sally thanked him for moving her appointment up. When she got into her car she could not help but take a close look at the bracelet. The sun was shining in the window and reflecting off of the bracelet, and she could not see where it had been soldered. It was a solid, unending oval of gleaming gold. Since the bracelet had flat sides, rather than round, it would catch and reflect the sunlight as it moved on her wrist.

She tried to twist the bracelet around her wrist and was just able to get her wrist turned in it but there was some pain. She did not try to move it back around. At the smallest part of her wrist, she could just fit her finger between the bracelet and her wrist. If she felt very carefully, she could just make out where it had been soldered, since Carl could not get the polishing wheel to the inside of the bracelet. The bracelet would move up her arm, towards the elbow, about four inches from the smallest part of her wrist before it stopped tight on her arm. It stopped at the base of her hand, well short of the ball at the base of her thumb. Obviously, it was not ever going to come off over her hand. It was permanent! A warm, satisfied feeling came over her.

I can't stay in a parking place all night, she thought. I'd better get moving. As Sally drove, she was very aware of the bracelet. It felt light, especially compared to those heavy shackles she wore the last weekend. On the way home, she stopped by Tammie's to see if she had any plans for supper.

"Sally, you got the bracelet put on!" Tammie exclaimed.

"You like it?" Sally asked as Tammie practically ripped her arm off to look at it.

"Oh, you are so lucky to have Paul. You guys are the perfect couple."

Tammie didn't have plans, so they went out to a small cafe‚ and got a bite to eat while Sally told Tammie all about the experience. While they were talking, the waitress overheard their conversation about the "forever bracelet".

"If you don't mind my asking, what is a forever bracelet?" she asked.

"Here, look at mine," Sally said, holding her wrist up and slowly turning it so she could see.

"How do you get it off? Oh, I get it, you can't. Duh, that's why it's a forever bracelet. Neat, but I could never wear something that I couldn't take off."

They giggled about her reaction to the bracelet for a while.

"Speaking of can't take off, did Sam leave you locked up?" Sally asked.

"Yes, I am so frustrated I can't get anything inside of it for relief and believe me I have tried. Even searched the house looking for the key."

Sally dropped Tammie off after supper and went home. Back at her apartment, she was cleaning up the kitchen, unloading the dishwasher, and she noticed that whenever she reached down for a plate, the bracelet would be at the base of her hand. Then, when she put the plate on the shelf at eye level, the bracelet would slide up her arm as far as it would go. It would then side back down her wrist as she reached for the next plate. It was a pleasant feeling, but she had never been aware of the feeling of bracelets on her arms before.

"Better get used to it girl, it's there forever," she thought happily.

That night when it was time for bed, she took off her clothes, her earrings and rings. Looking at herself in the mirror, it was amazing how the bracelet stood out. There was her naked body except for one gleaming stripe of gold. It made her feel sexy. She hopped into bed but was soon fingering the bracelet and then dragging it over her erect nipples. Her other hand naturally found its way between her legs. She was sopping wet when she parted her labia. Her finger could not ignore her throbbing clit. Her orgasm came on quick and thundering. Then, after, she fell into a very deep sleep.

The next morning arrived way too soon for Sally, and she wound up rushing to not be late for work. She really didn't have time to think much about the bracelet. Sally accepted an invitation to go to lunch with Amy and Sue, the two other team members in her group. They went to a fast food place around the corner and were soon seated in a corner table with their food, making small talk. Sally had finished eating and was sitting with her elbow on the table, when Amy asked about her bracelet. She realized that she had been running her finger over its smooth surface as they had been talking.

"I have never seen a bracelet like that one before, how does it open?" Amy asked.

With only a moment's hesitation, Sally replied, "It doesn't open."

"Well then how in the world do you take it off?" Amy asked with a confused look on her face.

"I can't take it off," Sally answered as she turned her arm over so they could look.

kld96407
kld96407
13 Followers
12