Community College Call Girl Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I'm all good, but just in case. This could be a wild party!" Nicole looked over at Anthony who was staring at her suspiciously, and faked a laugh.

"OK, I'm gonna head up and call an uber. I'll call you tomorrow." She waved and headed back upstairs.

Nicole turned to Anthony and glared. "Now where's Jamie?"

Anthony smiled and pointed at the pool outside. "Right over there."

Jamie was dancing and grinding by the pool with a couple guys Nicole didn't recognize, as well as a few working girls from the Theodore. Nicole speed walked outside and got her attention.

"BIRTHDAY GIRL!" Jamie screamed and ran over to her. She tripped and nearly lost her balance, but steadied herself and gave Nicole a big hug.

"I felt so bad but I didn't want to ruin the surprise party Anthony set up for you! He's such a sweet boyfriend!" Her speech was slurred; she was either drunk, or possibly high if X got to Jamie instead of Jayla.

"He's not my boyfriend. We, uh, broke up." Nicole said. Jamie looked around erratically, and Nicole tried to focus her by holding her. "Are you OK?"

"He said you guys were back together! Anyway, sorry. I'm having a fucking BLAST! These guys are great. Have you tried those pills? SO fun." Jamie bopped to the music in Nicole's arms.

"Oh Jamie." Nicole put her hand on her face. "Be careful. Don't drink or take any more, OK? Drink some water."

Jamie rolled her eyes. "I thought we agreed, no more Momma Nicole lectures. You hated it when I did that to you."

"Fine, but be careful." Nicole looked over at Anthony who waved her to another door next to the TV.

"Aren't you going to stay? Dance with me!" Jamie grabbed Nicole and tried to get her to dance.

"I will, I'll be back in a minute. I just have to say hi to some other people first."

Jamie shrugged and danced harder, her heavy breasts swaying to the music. Nicole gave her another worried look then followed Anthony.

"Where are we going now?" she asked.

"Figured you should talk to Emily first. Then we're all good." He held the door open for her and ushered her inside a dim hallway. They passed a bathroom and entered a huge bedroom. Three men in nearly matching dress shirts and slacks were standing at a bar cart sipping drinks, and Nicole recognized one of them as Xavier. Two other men were sitting in armchairs on the other side of the room, who sat across from Emily who herself was sitting on the edge of a king-size canopy bed in the center of the room.

Nicole and Anthony approached Emily and the men she was speaking with. Emily was wearing a lot of makeup, even more than normal. Nicole thought she might be covering up a bruise. She was also wearing a skimpier outfit than usual - a short skirt and a low cut top, with no bra. Nicole wasn't used to seeing her out of her realtor attire.

"Are you OK?" Nicole said first thing.

Emily smiled and nodded. "I'm fine, thank you for asking Nicole. Did everything go OK with Arthur? I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you."

"Yeah, all good there. Cameras, sheets, I checked all the boxes." Nicole sat next to Emily and tried to look at her in the eyes, but Emily avoided eye contact.

"This must be the fabulous Nicole we've heard so much about," one of the men in the armchairs said, swirling a glass of something clear over ice. He had a cleanly shaven, shiny bald head, and a goatee. The other had a matching goatee but a thin head of hair. Both were wearing expensive suits without ties.

Nicole turned to face the men. Anthony stood at attention a few feet away like he was in the military. "Who are you guys?"

The two men laughed. The bald one spoke. "This is Ricardo," he said, pointing at the man with hair next to him. "And you can just call me 'Boss'."

"Boss?"

"Yes. You don't need my name. We've come to an arrangement with Emily, who I understand you've been working for. You'll be working for me now."

Nicole swallowed, feeling a lump in her throat. Her heart pounded in her chest. She was in way over her head. She just wanted some cash and to have some fun, she didn't want any part of this gangster shit.

"Emily will continue to provide clients for you to service, and you'll keep making money. It's all just an accounting issue." He sipped from his drink.

"What if I want to stop?" Nicole asked timidly.

"That would be unfortunate... Emily says you've been doing a great job. Have you not been enjoying your work? You have made a lot of money." Ricardo started to speak.

"I just don't know if I'm comfortable - "

"You'll make even more money, because you'll have more clients. We are merging the businesses." Ricardo interrupted.

Nicole looked at Emily, who feigned a slight smile. "Are you OK with this?"

She nodded. "We came to an arrangement."

"I'm excited to finalize the deal," said the man who called himself Boss. "I'm ready whenever you are," he said, turning to Ricardo.

Ricardo nodded, and made a sharp whistle to get the other three men's attention. They came over and stood uncomfortably close to Nicole and Emily. Xavier gently placed his hand on Nicole's shoulder.

"Hi Nicole," he said with a grin. Nicole shivered slightly and said nothing back.

"Xavier is being officially inducted into our organization... and we're going to all have a little fun welcoming him." Boss turned to Anthony who was still standing at attention. "The boy can leave now," he said bluntly.

Anthony briefly protested. "But I was the one who - "

Xavier barked. "Out!"

Anthony grumbled and left the room, shutting the door behind him loudly.

"This is a member's only meeting." Boss turned to Ricardo and raised his eyebrows. "And it's time for them to service our members."

Ricardo laughed and set down his drink. He curled his finger towards Nicole and Emily and beckoned them over to the arm chairs. Nicole watched as he unzipped his fly and pulled his pants down around his ankles.

"I want to see what all the fuss is about," Ricardo said to Nicole. Boss did the same, and Emily stood and walked over to him, kneeling in front of his chair. She wasted no time in fishing his cock out from his boxer shorts.

Nicole watched for a moment as Emily started to blow Boss. He held his drink in his hand and watched Emily with a smile. She felt Ricardo grab her by the wrist and place her hand on his cock. Nicole sighed and followed Emily's lead. He moved his hand up to her head and held her firmly, applying pressure to get her to push his cock deeper into her mouth with every stroke.

"Not bad, not bad," he mumbled as she blew him. It felt to Nicole like he wasn't fully hard.

Boss sighed, as Emily serviced him on her knees. "I think it's time for them to undress," he said as he stroked Emily's cheek. Emily stood up and removed her top, letting her enhanced breasts fall free. She unzipped the skirt and slid it down her legs, and she wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Miss Nicole, please join Emily." Boss said, holding his drink up. Nicole stood up and turned around. She saw the other three men had already removed their clothes and were idly stroking themselves. Xavier walked up behind Emily and started groping her breasts.

Nicole briefly struggled to slip her dress off, but stepped out of it and dropped her panties. She felt very exposed with all these older men staring at her.

"Beautiful. So young and..."

"Tight. Young and tight." Ricardo finished the sentence for Boss. He too was now tugging on his cock.

"Xavier, since tonight is your reward, it's up to you." Boss was the only one not masturbating at this point, not wanting to set down his drink.

"I think I want to sample the lovely Emily first." His right hand glided upwards over her breast, pushing it against her body until he dropped it and lightly traced her throat with his fingertips. His left hand continued to paw at her other breast.

The other two men whose names Nicole did not catch walked up next to her. "On your knees," one of them commanded her, pointing to his erection.

Nicole was on autopilot at this point and did what they asked. She took one of them in her mouth while she stroked the other. She rolled the foreskin back with her hand and lightly stroked the silent man while the one who had spoken got her lips and tongue on his dick. She tried to imagine them as paying customers to ease her nerves.

When she came up for air, Nicole could see in her peripheral vision Xavier on the bed, knelt behind Emily taking her from behind. Emily moaned quietly.

Nicole went back and forth between the two stranger's cocks, giving them each a sample of her blowjob abilities before taking a short break to catch her breath and switch. Ricardo stood up and joined the two, grabbing Nicole by the hair and guiding her over to his own member. He was still barely hard, even as he grabbed the back of her head and fucked her face.

Nicole coughed when he finally relented. She looked over at X and Emily, who were now going at it pretty hard. X looked over at Nicole as she wiped tears and snot from her face and went back to work.

"I think I want to try the younger model now," X said, pinching Emily's ass as he withdrew. "Let's swap."

Emily timidly dropped to her knees and replaced Nicole as X helped her up. He brought her to the bed and kissed her cheek. "Are you OK?" he whispered in her ear.

Nicole shot him a strange look. "You tell me."

X nodded and stroked her cheek. He lifted her up onto the bed until her butt was halfway hanging off, then started to lick her clit.

Surprised, Nicole shuddered. "Ohhh, what - " she started to say, then laid back as she felt his skilled tongue brush against her sensitive folds.

The other men in the room started to laugh. "What are you doing, X?"

"Some guys, man. He loves pussy too much," one of the guys said as they slapped Emily's cheek with their penis. Like Nicole, she took turns blowing each guy, usually moving to the next when her hair was tugged on.

From the chair, Boss added, "He's a gentleman, unlike you fools."

X didn't continue for long before he dipped his uncovered cock into Nicole's pussy. He held it deep inside her and looked her in the eyes. Nicole clutched the bedsheets in her hands as he eased it in and out of her. He teased her clit with his thumb as he fucked Nicole.

"Fuck, this bitch is too good. Gonna nut soon," one of the guys standing above Emily said.

"Let him finish first," Boss commanded, gesturing towards X.

"Give me a minute, I have something planned." X said to the group as he started to fuck her harder and faster. Nicole moaned in earnest despite being so scared. She was mad at herself for being turned on right now. "Emily," he called out, waving her over. "Get by the edge of the bed." He didn't miss a beat as he continued to pound Nicole.

Nicole raised her legs further back and X started hitting her deeper. "Oh my god," she said in a whisper. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

"Mmm..." X licked his lips and watched as Emily knelt down next to X. He slowed briefly and turned Emily so she was leaning against the bed right next to the pair having sex. "I'm getting close," he said staring at Nicole. "When I pull out, hop down next to Emily."

Nicole whimpered as she felt a wave of pleasure roll over her. She knew what he had in mind. He kept at it, furiously pushing his cock all the way inside then out again. Suddenly he pulled out and took a step back, holding his cock.

Nicole quickly pulled herself up and dropped down next to Emily. She put her face next to Emily's, leaned back, and stuck her tongue out obediently. Emily squeezed her eyes shut. "Here it comes, ladies." It wasn't long until X started to shoot his load, first landing across Emily's face. The next went right in her mouth, causing her to close it, and the third covered her lips and cheeks. "Fuck yes," he moaned as he turned his attention to Nicole. She felt her nose and mouth being covered with X's warm spunk. She swallowed the drops that landed in her mouth and opened her mouth for more.

"Wow," Boss said from his chair.

X stepped away and was replaced by the two unknown men. They stroked their cocks inches away from the two women's faces and started to shoot almost at the same time. Nicole was hit in the right eye almost immediately and winced. Heavier ropes of cum draped over Emily's forehead and the top of her hair. The two men grunted obscenities at the women as they decorated their faces.

The man known as Boss spoke again, this time from right next to Nicole. "Kiss," he commanded.

Nicole turned towards Emily and tried to find her. They bumped into one another for an awkward moment before Nicole started to lick the semen from Emily's lips. Emily more timidly kissed Nicole, trying to avoid tasting any more than was required.

Boss grunted loudly, and another hot load oozed down the bridge of Nicole's nose, intermingling with their lips and smearing all over their faces. Once he was spent he forced the tip between their mouths and Nicole took the initiative to clean him off. He backed away once it became too sensitive, but not before patting the young girl delicately on the head.

Nicole was no stranger to a facial, but she had never been so thoroughly covered before. Both of her eyes felt like they were glued shut under the onslaught of semen.

Ricardo stood a few feet on the outside, still idly tugging at a mostly limp dick. He pulled out his phone and Nicole could hear the click of a photo being taken. "One for later, in private."

"Welcome Xavier!" Boss said as the men cheered.

--

Emily and Nicole were finally allowed to go clean up once the men had redressed and washed up themselves. They stood shoulder to shoulder at one sink as they dabbed wet towels on their semen encrusted faces. The bathroom they were allowed in had no shower, so there was only so much they could do.

"Are you OK?" Nicole repeated now that they were in private.

"OK as I can be. Has anyone from work contacted you?" Emily continued to clean herself.

"No, I went in to check if you were there when you stopped texting, they just said you've been out sick this week."

"Good. I think we're OK on that front."

"But what about those guys? What the hell is up with this?" Nicole looked at Emily now that she could keep her eyes open.

"They're a relatively small time operation that runs a prostitution ring out of the hotel. Seems like they're trying to expand." She stopped for a second. "Maybe I shouldn't tell you anything. It was your big mouth that got us in trouble."

Nicole started to cry. Emily sighed deeply. "I'm sorry, that was mean. I know you didn't mean to cause any harm."

Nicole pulled herself together. "You're right, I shouldn't have said anything. I told Anthony and he told everyone else, and now they're trying to get their cut?"

"More or less." Emily said, pulling some makeup out of her clutch.

"I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. My stupid big mouth."

Emily started applying concealer once she was satisfied with the cleanup. "It's OK. You'll get through this. Just sit tight and don't say anything to anyone."

"Do you have a plan?" Nicole asked.

"I do, but step one is not telling you the plan. Yet. I have some personal things to take care of, then I'll be in contact. If all goes according to plan, in a few months we'll be back to normal. If not, we'll cross that bridge when we get there."

--

Once Nicole was finished cleaning up she made her way back to the room with the pool tables, looking for the exit. She opened a car service app and pushed the button to hail a ride, as she looked over the room. Most of the people had migrated back upstairs, but a few people had paired off and were fucking, the sounds of bodies crashing together and moans filled the air.. One working girl was bent over a pool table and being fucked from behind by a hotel employee. In the corner, two girls were blowing one guy in a chair. And on the couch by the TV, Nicole saw her best friend on her back getting tittyfucked by Anthony.

His right hand reached behind him and was pushing his fingers in and out of her pussy as he vigorously humped her chest. His cock barely poked out from between her giant boobs, pressed together by her hands while he pleasured himself with her tits.

"Fucking shit!" he moaned as he approached the finish line. Jamie groaned as he withdrew his fingers to steady himself, squeezing her breasts even tighter. He ended with one final thrust, getting his cock head just past the tops of her soft breasts and holding it there for a second before shooting a line of semen across Jamie's open mouth and chin.

He freed his cock from between her massive melons and started to stroke with his hand, letting the rest of his load drop all over Jamie's face. Thick white globs dripped down her eyes and cheeks as Anthony emptied his balls. Jamie pulled one hand up and started to rub her face, smearing it around as Anthony topped it off with some more. She groaned, sounding more like she was tired than complaining about the mess.

"Fuck yeah," he moaned. He looked up as Nicole walked towards him and panicked, falling backwards onto the couch. Nicole weakly punched him a few times in the chest.

"You fucking ASSHOLE!" she yelled. Some of the couples stopped to look over at the couch area. She pulled her fist back and thought about hitting him in the balls.

"Nic?" Jamie drunkenly asked, her eyes closed. She seemed to be in a haze.

"I'm here Jamie," Nicole said and helped her to an upright position. "Let's get you cleaned up and get out of here."

Jamie nodded and sighed loudly. "Okay, Nic. I'm sleepy."

--

After quickly cleaning Jamie up, the two girls made a dash for the door and hopped into the ride Nicole had ordered. Thankfully they managed to avoid any of the other guys they knew there that night. They sped off back to their apartment. Jamie fell asleep on Nicole's shoulder in the backseat, and Nicole helped her inside, gave her some water, and tucked her into bed once she was out of her disheveled dress. As Nicole was undressing her friend, she realized Jamie had lost her shoes at some point.

"Nic?" Jamie asked again.

"Yeah Jamie, what do you need?"

"Happy birthday." Jamie said with her eyes closed as she drifted off to sleep.

"It's not my - " Nicole checked her phone and saw that it was just after midnight and changed her thought mid-sentence. "Thanks, Jamie."

--

By Nicole's request, Jamie stayed in with Nicole all day Sunday, and the pair skipped classes on Monday, ordering in for every meal and marathoning movies and TV shows. Jamie asked a few questions, but knew something was troubling her after the party and sensed she didn't want to talk about it.

On Tuesday afternoon, Nicole finally got a text from Emily, and it was even more ominous than Nicole had thought. "Leave town. Be gone by sunset. Stay away for a while. Go somewhere you won't run into anyone you know."

"why? how long?" Nicole texted back as Jamie laughed at a Friends episode. Nicole bit her nails while she waited for a response.

"Trust me, you'll know when it's safe. Check the news. Don't say anything to anyone. Delete this conversation."

Nicole held back her tears and watched the rest of the episode with Jamie. When it was over, she said it was time to go outside again and asked Jamie to pick up dinner. "My treat," she said as she handed her a twenty dollar bill.

"OK, I'll go grab some chicken. Back in a flash!" Jamie slipped on some flip flops and grabbed her keys, eager to go out for a little bit for the first time in days. Nicole sobbed once the door was closed, and packed up her things. She put a month's rent in cash in an envelope, writing Jamie's name on the front, and slipped in a short scribbled note on the back of a piece of junk mail.

I'm sorry

I have to leave for a while

I will tell you everything someday