Community Relations Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug felt her warm wet pussy gripping his cock tightly and he gripped her hips and helped drive himself into her. In this position he was free to kiss her and fondle her boobs. He enjoyed being free to appreciate being fucked by such a horny woman.

Nicky's cheeks were flushed and she was already breathing heavily. She was in no mood to hold back and picked up the pace swiftly. She was soon bouncing up and down on Doug's stiff cock for all she was worth, assisted by Doug who was gripping her bum cheeks and thrusting himself into her. Their tongues were also very active, thrusting in and out of each other's mouth as they kissed each other excitedly. Yesterday evening had left both of them as horny as hell, and now they were working off all that sexual tension. Nicky looked around and the fact that they were here in the open air, essentially where anyone could stumble across them, made her even more excited. Not that she really wanted to get caught, but the thought that they could was a naughty one.

Doug too was loving it. He had watched a few porno movies with the theme of outdoor sex and had so hoped it would happen today at this lovely spot. He had chosen wisely!

Nicky was getting close and a light perspiration was breaking out. She was working hard and loving every moment. She leaned forward again to kiss Doug, and the change of angle, whilst restricting her movement slightly, meant that her clit was getting rubbed against Doug's pubic bone. It was the final ingredient.

With a last few urgent thrusts, she drove herself to her climax.

"Uuuurrrrrrggggggghhhhhhh!" The ecstatic groan seemed to rumble up from deep inside her.

Doug felt as if his cock was getting squeezed by the muscle spasms deep inside Nicky's pussy. Although she was completely unable to keep any sort of co-ordinated movement going, it felt as if the muscles in her pussy were milking his cock deep inside her. Even as the first few spasms of Nicky's orgasm were dying down, Doug felt himself reaching his own climax. He grasped Nicky's hips and pressed himself even deeper into her and then exploded.

He lost count of the number of times he jerked involuntarily as he squirted his milky cum into her, filling her pussy with his sticky spunk. Nicky too felt his seed spurting into her and it pushed her to a second stage of her shuddering orgasm. It couldn't actually be counted as a second one, because the first one hadn't yet passed!

They lay there with the warm sun on their skin, tightly clasped together, Nicky lying flat against Doug's chest, still breathing hard. There was a slight damp patch down the back of her T-shirt, an indication that she had finished a good work-out. This was a new experience for Doug. In his limited number of previous sexual encounters, it had been he who had 'done the work', so having a sexy woman like Nicky fuck him enthusiastically while he lay there and soaked up the experience was a whole new ballgame, and he had loved it. The fact that they had also done it in the open air in a secluded spot that he had visited many times before was even more exciting. In truth he had masturbated here a few times before, in his youth. It had been his very own private little place, somewhere to play with his own private bigger place, but he wasn't about to admit that ... at least not for now.

The gentle tweeting of the birds accompanied them as their senses gradually came down from their intense sense of arousal. Nicky gave a gentle contented sigh and just snuggled down onto Doug's chest. She was in no hurry to move and he was more than happy to just gaze down at her, his hands gently stroking the back of her T-shirt.

All good things have to come to an end though, and after several minutes of lying cuddled together, they realised that they should move. It was Nicky who raised the slightly indelicate question.

"This is likely to get messy," she giggled. "Do you have any tissues or anything?"

Doug leaned across and delved into his little bag, producing a roll of paper kitchen towels.

"Always useful on a picnic," he smiled.

"Oh?" said Nicky, teasingly pulling a stern face. "So do you make a habit of doing this sort of thing?"

Doug realised she was teasing him but none-the-less felt he should give a response.

"You're the first person I've ever brought here. It's my secret place."

"Awww," she crooned, and gave him a loving kiss. "Thank you."

Nicky tore off a couple of the paper towels and held them to her nether regions. She eased herself upwards, sliding off Doug's now much softer cock. As she expected, gravity rather took over and she hastily mopped up a small flood of gooey white spunk as it dribbled out of her. She folded the towels up and wrapped them in a third, before taking another clean one and giving herself a further wipe. Some of her earlier purchases had come in a plastic bag which now made a useful bin.

"Mmmmm. I think you rather enjoyed that," she said with a naughty wink.

"And you didn't, I suppose?"

Nicky gave a fake, innocent, "Who me?" look and grinned.

"I think you know the answer to that!"

They grabbed their discarded lower clothes and slipped them back on again, gathered up the picnic stuff and headed back the way that had come. They strolled back happily through the trees and the long grass. The bustle of the busy town and this morning's car boot sale seemed a long way away. After 10 minutes or so they were back at the car.

"What are you doing for the rest of the day," asked Doug.

"No plans," Nicky replied.

"Fancy coming back to my place?"

"Love to,"

"OK. If you run me back to where I left the van, we can drive in convoy back home." Doug said decisively. "A neighbour lets me keep my van in his driveway and there'll be room for your car as well. He won't mind."

The plan went smoothly and within 45 minutes they were reversing their vehicles into a quiet driveway in a side road just along from Doug's flat. Nicky saw a guy, a similar age and build to Doug, in a downstairs window of the house. Doug waved to him and the guy waved back, perhaps looking slightly surprised to see Doug with an attractive young woman.

"Who's your friend?"

"Oh, he's another collector. He actually has a shop in the town centre. I guess he's a rung or two up the ladder," he grinned. "Antique dealer."

"Not in my eyes," she said flatteringly. "Nice house though."

They walked around the corner and were soon standing in Doug's kitchen. Nicky again found herself admiring the tastefully modernised layout. Laura's flat was fine, but lacked a sense of character. This had been done by someone who cared about the place.

"Coffee or something stronger?" Doug was looking at her enquiringly.

Their last couple of encounters had been pleasantly drink-enhanced affairs, and Nicky felt she had been over-doing it a bit. Besides it would be nice to keep all of her wits about her.

"Coffee please. White, no sugar," she added, anticipating the next question. "Should I put on some music?"

There was a short silence before Doug replied.

"Actually, all of my CD's are in the lock-up. That's where I usually listen to music, when I'm working. I don't even have a CD player in the living room, although I suppose I could use the DVD player. That would work."

Nicky thought for a moment then said, "That's OK. I'll be back in a sec."

She trotted out of the room and disappeared out of the front door. Doug was slightly puzzled, but busied himself making the coffee. He had quite a fancy machine and it gurgled and bubbled noisily.

Two minutes later, Nicky re-appeared. She had run back to her car and returned with a carrier bag.

"I thought we might try a couple of the CD's I bought," she explained. She knew Doug was a bit 'retro', so 80's and 90's music would probably go down well.

"OK. Sounds good."

He carried the coffees through to the living room and set them down on the solid low table. They settled down on the comfy sofa and snuggled up together. This all felt very relaxed.

"Let's see what you've got then," demanded Doug.

"I think you already have," she grinned mischievously.

"I mean the CD's naughty," he smiled.

They rummaged through the bag. Given the cost of the discs, they were mostly by lesser-known groups or one-hit-wonders. There were also a couple of box-set type compilations made up of multiple CD's. Nicky opened up the boxes and a jumble of discs fell out, their order completely jumbled up. She picked them up and laid them on the table before selecting one at random and handing it to Doug.

"Let's give this one a go."

Doug took the disk over towards the TV and slipped it into the slot of the Blu-Ray player. It had been state-of-the-art before the shift to streamed content. Everything switched on, the TV screen illuminated and showed the playlist. They sat back on the sofa and the music began.

Doug adjusted the volume to a low background level and they snuggled down with their coffee. This was the first time Nicky had sat in the living room, and it was a lovely cosy space, in fact she could quite imagine herself here. She gave herself a shake.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves," she thought.

The two of them chatted easily, as had become their norm, and the time passed quickly. The coffee mugs were soon empty and Nicky smiled up at Doug and gave him an affectionate kiss.

"It was fun seeing you at work today. I've always enjoyed browsing stalls like that. When's your next one?"

Doug picked up his mobile phone and checked the diary. Nicky leaned in. It was a good opportunity to snuggle up close, not that they needed an excuse. He flicked through the weeks and Nicky was surprised at how many events there were. She got her phone out as well and they compared dairies, checking her shifts and days off against when he had sales to go to. It was a very 'couply' thing to do.

The CD finished and Doug grabbed another random disc off the table and slotted it into the Blu-Ray player. The music 'auto-started' again and well known rock ballad began. They both started swaying to the music and grinned at one another. Clearly they had similar musical taste. They cuddled together and kissed again ... and again. They lay back on the sofa and wrapped themselves around one another, enjoying the freedom and privacy of having the whole place to themselves. It was more of a warm cuddle than a sexy one, but they were both enjoying it.

The next track started and it was a much more rocky song, not really in keeping with the mood. Nicky picked up the remote and skipped the disc forward. The next track was the same, and the one after that. She grabbed another disc and handed it to Doug.

"This is too loud. Try that one."

Doug unwound himself from Nicky and trotted over once more towards the TV, swapped the discs and returned to the sofa. As usual after a bit of whirring and clicking a picture flickered onto the screen.

Strangely, it wasn't the usual list of music tracks. A couple in their 30's were staring at them from the screen. They were quite attractive, smartly dressed and obviously at home, well in the living room of a house anyway. A date flashed up on screen for a moment. '17 September 2019.' Just about a year ago. Doug and Nicky looked at one another, puzzled.

The couple were holding champagne glasses and seemed to be having a celebration. Family party perhaps? They sat down on the plush sofa chinked their glasses together and raised them towards whoever was holding the camera. Clearly a toast. There was some gentle music playing in the background. It looked a smart house, expensively furnished.

The couple sipped their champagne then leaned over and kissed one another.

"Shame," said Nicky. "Someone will probably be looking for this. It must have got into the CD folder by mistake."

The couple on screen took another sip of champagne then placed their glasses on a small table at one end of the sofa. They turned back and kissed each other again, this time taking more time and lingering over it. They moved closer together and cuddled, their tongues clearly visible sliding between each other's lips. Perhaps it wasn't a family celebration after all?

The guy was clean-shaven, well built with short dark hair and was of noticeably south-Asian descent. He was wearing a smart jacket and open necked shirt. She was of similar origin, with smooth brown skin, long dark hair, slim, with subtle make up, and was wearing a classy looking dark-coloured cocktail dress with thin straps and low-cut neckline. The man's hand reached out and cupped the woman's left breast in his hand over her dress. Doug and Nicky glanced at one another and raised their eyebrows. This was unexpected. They kissed, cuddled in towards one another and turned their attention back to the screen.

The man's hand gently fondled the woman's breast for a few seconds, then slipped inside her dress. His fingers could clearly been seen under the thin fabric, and he was playing with her nipple. The camera zoomed in for a closer view. This certainly wasn't a couple just making a home movie for themselves. There was at least one other person there operating the camera, but it was definitely home-made.

After focussing for a few seconds on the hand stroking the woman's breast, the camera zoomed out again. From the right hand side of the picture, another woman came into view. She was slim with very fair blonde hair and a pale skin tone. Similarly to the first woman she was wearing an attractive cocktail dress, red and floaty. She sat down on the sofa next to the first woman.

The cameraman focussed on this second woman for a few moments then panned slightly to the left again to take in the whole scene. The man was now slowly slipping the thin strap of the woman's dark dress off her shoulder. The flimsy fabric fell away easily, exposing her bare boob. She didn't have big breasts, but they were very firm with broad dark nipples. The man cupped her boob in his hand and lowered his head, sliding out his tongue and playing it over her nipple leaving it glistening with wetness. The second woman shifted position slightly to get a better view then looked towards the camera and smiled. Doug and Nicky both quickly realised what was going on. The couple were swingers, and this must be a recording of their evening.

Both Nicky and Doug were aware of stories about high class swinging parties with an elite invitation-list. This wasn't exactly a party, but everyone appeared to have dressed for the occasion and it was clearly a pretty high class place.

Nicky felt a slight pang of guilt at watching what was obviously someone's private recording. She briefly considered whether to eject the disc, but then glanced down and, as she anticipated, saw a tell-tale bulge in the front of Doug's jeans. Knowing his voyeuristic tendencies, this was right up his street. She was beginning to think it was up her street as well as she felt a distinct tingle down below. She figured it wasn't her fault that the disc had found its way to her; she had bought it after all, albeit accidentally. She decided to settle down and enjoy it.

The man raised his head and went back to kissing his lady. The second woman reached up her hand extended a finger and gently stroked it over the first woman's wet nipple. It was very erotic.

The Asian woman seemed to be galvanised into action by this development. Her hand reached downwards and started the stroking the front of the man's smart pale grey trousers. A wedding ring was clearly visible on her hand. She slowly lowered the zip and reached her hand inside. Again the camera zoomed in for a better look. Her hand was moving slowly, presumably stroking the stiff cock within.

Nicky felt an overwhelming urge to copy the action on the screen, and slid her hand down to Doug's crotch. He looked at her, smiled and kissed her.

"This is an unexpected bonus."

The woman on screen reached over with both hands and unclipped the fastener on his trousers. She took a hold of one side and he took hold of the other, lifting his bum off the sofa and pulling down. His trousers slid towards the plush carpet exposing his expensive-looking boxers. Nicky followed suit and Doug quickly cottoned-on to the rules of the game.

With his trousers round his ankles, the guy leaned back and his wife unfastened the button on the fly of his boxers, reached in and drew out his cock. It was a fairly normal 6 inches with quite a full foreskin. The woman closed her hand around it and moved it slowly up and down. The second woman leaned over for a better view.

Doug's boxers had no button on the fly, and Nicky reached in and drew out his already stiff cock. There was no doubting his libido! After the recent many months of deprivation, the taps of Nicky's sex life had suddenly been turned on fully, and she was revelling in it. Not only that, but she felt as if her inhibitions were falling away. Meeting Doug had been a revelation. She felt a connection with him, a closeness and a level of trust that she had not felt previously. The fantasies she had enjoyed in her head no longer felt like taboo dreams. She was empowered to put them into practice. Today, she felt like she was a porn star and she intended to enjoy it.

Nicky knelt on the sofa and leaned over Doug's lap. His cock was standing up to attention and, without touching it with her hand she licked along its length, starting at the base and working her way up to its lovely purple head. She kissed the glans and ran her tongue around the ridge of his helmet, looking up into his eyes as she did so.

"Mmmmmmm."

Doug stared down at her and could sense that she was in the mood to be naughty. There was something about her that felt slightly different, a confidence in her sexuality. Their previous encounters had taken place after drinking quite a lot of alcohol, and it was easy to attribute her behaviour to that, but not today. This was a sober Nicky, at least in terms of her lack of booze! There was nothing sober about her behaviour!

She was still only using her mouth; no hands. She kissed down the shaft of his cock, slowly all the way down to the base and on down onto his balls. Little naughty kisses, pressing her face into the warm skin of Doug's private parts. With her head between his legs she started to lick his balls, not long lavish licks, but little short flicks of her tongue almost like a cat lapping cream. Doug's eyes were fixed on her and he felt the warmth of her tongue as it teased his scrotum.

She returned to the kissing and moved upwards again. At the base of Doug's penis she turned her head sideways and gently gripped his cock with her lips, squeezing it and simultaneously pressing her tongue against the groove on the underside. She released and moved slightly up his cock, repeating the process. This was a new sensation for Doug, so warm, so naughty, and he watched avidly as Nicky worked up her way up the shaft. As she neared the top and gripped his cock with her lips once again, the action 'milked' a large drop of precum out of the little hole at the end, and it ran swiftly down the swollen head and onto her pink lips. She looked into Doug's eyes and smiled, knowing he would find the view erotic. Only now did she take hold of the base of his cock and release her lips from it, licking her lips in an exaggerated manner and licking the head of his cock taking care to ensure that she created a clear sticky thread of precum between his cock and her tongue. She slowly withdrew her tongue, drawing the clear liquid into her mouth.

A sound from the TV drew their attention back to the screen for a moment.

'Asian lady' now had her husband's stiff cock in her mouth. She was wearing very red lipstick and her lips stood out strongly as they closed around the erect penis. 'Blonde lady' had leaned in, her head coming into the tighter shot the cameraman had adopted. It was a sexy sight, with one woman sucking the man's erect cock and the second woman watching closely.