Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inga smiled mischievously as she knelt up, took hold of his erection and guided it to her pussy before sinking down its length sighing heavily as she took him inside her. Richie's face portrayed his incredulity at just how snug her silk-lined purse felt, squeezing every bump and ridge to maximise the effect for both of them. This time however he was determined not to come until his aunt had had at least one teeth-jarring orgasm. She helped this when she sat upright and flicked her feet forward so that she was propelling herself with her calf muscles. This allowed her to swing her legs open and presented him with a ringside view of her neatly trimmed pubic hair and very prominent clitoris.

Richie cast his mind back to the various porn videos he had seen and instantly remembered as he reached his right hand forward to work his fingers over her clit. Inga's fate was sealed when he also reached with his left hand, this time to tweak and play with her right nipple. The combined effect of his fingers with what his dick was doing to her insides was a delight when she started to wail out loud as she sprang off his dick uncontrollably. Richie had heard but never seen a woman squirt as her orgasm hit and he followed its trajectory from her splayed labia arching up and landing on his face, neck and upper torso. Inga lay in a crumpled heap between his legs with her legs twitching and trying to catch her breath. Richie was a little concerned about her as he had no idea women could orgasm quite so intensely, he had started to rise off the bed as she spoke in halting gasping breath "Oh sweet mother of God I... I... I've never come like that before." Richie's instincts had him scrambling to his knees to cradle her in his arms, a perfect reaction in Inga's mind. The two lay for some time with Richie spooned behind Inga just holding her tightly, she could feel his hard dick pressing against her buttocks but he made no move to do anything other than hold her.

She would eventually wriggle around to face him where she kissed him fully before saying "Thank you. You have rocked my world but can you ever forgive me for corrupting you."

Richie's face was a picture of confusion "Corrupting me? I don't get it; all you've done is play out my most desired dreams. You haven't corrupted me, you've freed me. Rest assured this will remain our secret, no one else needs to know anything about this but us."

Inga stroked the side of his face tenderly "Oh you sweet young man. I've never wanted anything more than what you've given me. Saying Thank You doesn't come close to expressing just how moved I am." She placed a soft tender kiss on his lips which he returned with equal tenderness. "I think after 'baptising' you we need to get you showered; I don't suppose you'd like a scrub buddy? The shower is big enough for both I think."

Richie couldn't think of anything he'd like more than to continue his grip on this fabulous body, "Sure, why not" was his reply. The cubicle was plenty big enough for them both and it was only the warm water running out that had them exiting the shower to begin the process of drying the other off. That's not to say they didn't make the most of their time in there, it had started with Inga washing Richie down from head to toe which Richie naturally had to repay the compliment. It especially allowed him to play with his aunt's superb boobs. While he was washing her down, he paid special attention to her clitoris and pussy. He stood up which allowed Inga to repeat the attention on his pussy pleasing cock, or at least until his actions became too much for her and she had to grip both hands on his square shoulders to keep herself upright. They concluded with Richie standing behind his aunt while she was pressed against the shower screen and he fed her his dick until she clamped her pussy down on his dick as she came.

They remained naked as Inga led Richie back to his bedroom gently holding his hand "This room will always hold special memories for me from now on" she stated. Richie arranged her so she was lying in the centre of the bed, head resting against the stack of pillows and her arms and legs held wide beckoning him between them. As he knelt and steered his dick at her moist opening Inga enveloped him in her long legs to lock her ankles behind him while her arms did the same around his neck. This time their lovemaking was slow and tender, in contrast to the frenetic rutting when Inga was on top. This time around they managed to synchronise their orgasms so that Richie's closely followed Inga's.

After bathing her insides once more the two stayed entwined for the longest time, neither wanting to move. Their peace was disturbed by Richie's stomach rumbling, making both collapse into a fit of giggles as they had completely forgotten he had skipped breakfast to plough his gorgeous aunt instead. That was remedied within an hour and they adjourned to the sitting room where Inga sat him down before taking a seat beside him. He could tell she was building up to something and she eventually drew in a deep breath saying "You've already stated that I haven't corrupted you but I can't shake the feeling that I'm taking advantage of you just because you can recharge quickly. I have to ask, are you alright with what I've done, with what we are doing?" Her expression showed her true concern.

Richie reached over for her hands and took both in his "I have never experienced anything close to this. My cheeks ache with the amount of grinning I'm doing and would ask what adolescent wouldn't want a gorgeous creature like you to play with in the most intimate ways possible. You said earlier that this is best viewed as an education; I want to learn everything you can teach me, I want to be a better lover both to you and those that follow - although I have to say that any future partner has a very hard act to follow. You are beautiful, you are caring, you always want more for me than yourself, I could go on but basically, I just can't believe what we have done in such a short space of time knowing we have three weeks ahead of us. Assuming that's what you want of course."

She smiled her sweetest smile at him as she replied "If I can keep up. I had forgotten how quickly horny young men could recharge."

Richie barked a laugh and pulled his boxer shorts past his dick and said "You mean this" exposing his fully erect state.

Inga brought her hand up to her mouth as she gasped "What again?" Richie just smiled back at her as he nodded, reaching over to her nearest hand and drawing it to him so that she closed her fingers around the firm warm flesh. There was nothing else for it but for Inga to lean down and take him in her mouth once more.

After she had gulped his come down again Richie sunk down to his knees to kneel on the floor between her legs "I want to try that on you now, would you mind teaching me how best to pamper you?" This was music to her ears, not only as it meant she would be getting off but it also showed how he wanted to become a better lover and so over the next 90 minutes or so she took him through all the different techniques he would need using his tongue, lips and teeth bringing her off twice until she had to push him away.

They freshened up once more and then went out for a meal. They couldn't keep their hands off each other, luckily Inga decided on a place that was somewhere she had never visited before coupled with being in an area where she didn't know anyone. When they arrived back at the house Inga led him hand in hand back to his room where they stayed entwined in each other's arms for the entire night, never losing contact with the other. Richie was pleased the following morning to be woken by Inga as she took his morning wood in her mouth once more, not giving up until he bathed her tongue with his come. To demonstrate what he had learnt the previous day he then had her lie back while he tongued her pussy until she came squealing her relief to the world. They went out to the pool to do some sunbathing but it wasn't long before they ended up on Richie's lounger Inga sat with her pussy on his face and she was leant forward taking him deep in her mouth once more.

When Inga went to make them some lunch Richie followed her into the kitchen area and stood behind her, fucking her pussy remorselessly while she was bent over the worksurface. The afternoon was a somewhat quieter affair as they lay in the sun recharging their batteries. There was a point when Richie dived into the pool to cool off and did a couple of lengths of the pool and would have done more but as he swam towards the sun loungers, he was swimming towards a naked Inga sitting on the side of the pool with her legs held open wide invitingly. What was a lad to do apart from swim up to her and provide a further demonstration both of his skill in eating pussy and in his devotion to this particularly delicious pussy. Over the course of the next three weeks the two fucked in every room of the house, although Inga wouldn't on her marital bed which struck Richie as ironic given they had ripped up her wedding vows in spectacular fashion. He had no issue with that concept as his uncle didn't appreciate Inga as Richie did and so it was his uncle's loss. He lost count of the number of times that the two fucked while in the pool. The other thing he came to appreciate was the many and varied ways his aunt would dress up in lingerie for her nephew's benefit, she even had some additional items delivered while he was there and modelled them also.

All too soon his uncle's return was imminent. The evening before the two lovers had spent the time making slow passionate love while entwined in each other's arms. The morning of his uncle's return was spent getting particularly hot and sweaty in a series of frantic fucks. His uncle was greeted as the conquering hero and the three went out for a celebratory meal. Inga felt very unusual sleeping in her bed that night as it had been some time since she had done that, she found herself tossing and rolling in bed unable either to get comfortable and sleep certainly didn't want to take her. After hearing her husband breathing slowing and then start to snore slightly, she gave up and got out of bed, she didn't want to disturb Richie as he was flying back the next day but as she emerged from the bathroom the youth walked down the corridor grinning at her while his boxer shorts started to tent out. She was like a woman possessed as she sank to her knees and took him in her mouth, sucking on his flesh like it was a particularly delicious ice lolly.

With them returning to their respective normalities, the two lovers would message each other regularly and, as their circumstances would allow, they would video chat which evolved into remote mutual masturbation sessions. Whenever his uncle was away on yet more golfing trips Inga paid for the tickets to whisk her nephew back to her open arms -- and legs. This became more prevalent as Jeff ended up getting a promotion on the back of his work on the project that had taken him away in the first place meaning he was working away more and more. When her husband was around Inga managed to get away for some 'girlie' weekends and the occasional family visit - the only place she went was to fly to Richie and crash in a hotel room where the 'Do Not Disturb' sign hung for the duration of her stay.

12