Company Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Matty has a big decision to make.
4.6k words
4.66
14.7k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything in the conference room was proceeding as normal when Matt arrived back. Chloe stood behind Mr Belleck, staring dutifully forward as if nothing had happened. Mr. Belelck gave Matt a glance as he entered, but nothing to indicate that he had ordered Chloe to come on to him as she had in the kitchen. Matt stood the rest of the meeting, slightly shaken but keeping it together, and tried to wipe away the memory of what had happened. But it wouldn't go away. He kept imagining himself pressed against the counter, powerless to stop Chloe's advances. He allowed himself to revisit the strong urges he had had, to bend to her will, to be touched in every intimate place he had, to be violated. The feelings scared him, but not as much as he would have hoped. In truth, he eagerly awaited the next time Chloe "forced" him to take one of those pills.

As the meeting ended Ms. James was one of the first to stand, walking from the room swiftly and without regard to Matt. He didn't know whether he should follow and in the moment he hesitated, he felt a hand land on his shoulder, turning him around to face the imposing form of Mr. Belleck.

"How did you and Chloe get along during the meeting?" Mr Belleck asked, his hand kneading Matt's shoulder and neck.

"Uh, good sir. She helped me find everything I needed."

"I'm sure she did." He smiled, his thumb softly caressing the side of Matt's neck in a way that Matt felt indicated more than just professional interest. "If you ever need any help here, I hope you'll come to me first. Your boss James is great, but we have very different business philosophies. I'm not afraid to go after what I want, and I would be happy to show you how to be the same." He gripped Matt's throat softly, allowing his thumb to make small circles on Matt's skin. Matt closed his eyes, relishing in the feeling before hearing...

"There you are. Come along Matty." It was Ms. James, who had evidently come back when she realized Matt was not following her. Matt snapped out of his trance and quickly turned to follow her. He glanced back to see Mr. Belleck still watching him, now joined by Chloe, who seemed to be almost nuzzled up against her boss.

"What was going on between you and Belleck just then?" Sloan asked, a note of concern in her voice.

"He wanted to give me some business advice. He also gave me..." Matt hesitated, not knowing if he should confess everything that happened during the meeting.

"Something happened didn't it? Tell me." They were back in Sloan's office and Sloan settled into one of the plush chairs, pouring herself what Matt could only imagine was a very stiff drink. She indicated for him to take the chair opposite her.

"No, nothing. I mean, it wasn't Mr. Belleck exactly. Well, not at first." After a few minutes of prodding, Matt eventually caved, telling Sloan everything that had transpired during the meeting. She seemed most concerned about the pills.

"You're sure it was a pink capsule? It couldn't have been anything else?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

Sloan sat back into her chair and took a long drink, draining the rest of her glass.

"I'm sorry Matty, he shouldn't have done that. There's a progression here, drugs wise, and going too quickly could have been dangerous. I'll make sure he's suitably chastised. Tell me, how did it make you feel?

Matt hesitated. He wasn't sure how much of his experience he should divulge, because he wasn't sure what the drug had been designed to do. Maybe it was just something to help him focus, and the feelings that had overtaken him were just a side effect.

"Matty, come down here." Sloan indicated the foot of her chair. Even though she hadn't used the word, Matt found himself quickly kneeling by her legs. He looked up at her and realized he was tearing up. It had been a profoundly stressful day.

"It's okay," Sloan said softly, stroking his hair. "You can tell me what happened and I won't be angry. None of this was your fault."

And so Matt told her everything. He told her of the intense submissive feelings that had shot through him when Chloe had trapped him against the counter and the strange, lingering effect of wanting to be touched in places he didn't even have. Sloan stroked his hair the whole time and he found himself leaning his head on her legs, finding comfort in her strong presence. By the time he had finished, being this close to her felt perfectly natural.

"I'm sorry Matty. This all must be very confusing. Normally a new employee isn't given those pills until they have been here at least a few weeks. Mr. Belleck has always been one to push up timelines to suit his own goals. I have something to help."

She helped up another pill, this one an innocuous tablet, and handed it to Matt with another generous pour of whiskey. He took it and swallowed, grimacing at the taste of the strong liquor. Taking unknown pills was concerningly beginning to become second nature for Matt.

"That will help you with any anxiety. It's a muscle relaxant and mild hallucinogen. Nothing like LSD or anything like that, it simply helps you to see the shades of grey in reality. Very good for creativity. Our whole ads department practically lives off the stuff."

Matt did feel relaxed. He got up and sat back in his chair, allowing himself for the first time that day to not dwell on the strange events that had happened to him.

"I'm going to call Avery and explain everything that happened today. Since everything here is moving faster than expected, you two might have to talk tonight. Don't worry though, it's for the best."

Matt sank back into his soft chair. He would talk to Avery and things would be okay.

He was home before he realized it. The pill Sloan had given him must have been stronger than she indicated for he had managed to find his way back with no recollection of having gotten there. It had almost seemed like a dream. An odd dream, filled with Avery and Sloan and even Mr. Belleck, all surrounding him and pulling him in different directions. He unlocked the door to his apartment and slumped down in a chair at the kitchen table. Only then did he realize two things: he was holding something and there was something around his neck. He opened his hand to find a small box, with inscrutable pharmacological writing and names on it. He set the box on the table and turned to examine his throat in the mirror just as Avery entered, leaning against the entrance to the kitchen.

"Hey there stranger, how are you doing?"

Matt looked up to see Avery bearing an expression he had never seen on her before. He was having trouble placing it when he remembered Sloan had called Avery, telling her what happened. Before he could even open his mouth, Avery joined him at the table.

"It wasn't your fault Matty, Sloan explained everything. I just want to know that you're okay."

"I'm okay. I just don't know what's been happening with me lately. I feel like the last few days haven't been real, like a long dream."

"Has it been a good dream?" Avery asked earnestly.

Matt looked at her. A good dream? This had been the most confusing week of Matt's life. Before this, the strangest thing that had happened was wearing his girlfriend's underwear. He looked down, remembering that he was still wearing the frilled dress from work.

"Good in what way?

"Well, would you want it to continue? Would you be okay if the dream turned out to be your reality?"

"I don't know. I'm a little scared of it."

"When Sloan called today, she said that part of you liked what happened. That you seemed to glow when describing it. That you enjoyed it, but there were too many things getting in the way of you fully committing to the experience, like worrying about what I would think and the shock of it being so sudden. If those barriers were gone, can you look deep within yourself and try and figure out whether you wanted to wake from this dream, or slip deeper into it?"

Matt stared at Avery, his mind static. He was almost too afraid to ask the question that they both knew was coming, but he knew not asking would be worse.

"Avery, what's going on? What haven't you told me?"

Avery sat still for a moment, looking everywhere in the kitchen except at Matt. Finally, her eyes settled on his and Matt could see that hidden under her steel-faced countenance was something he hadn't seen on her before: doubt.

"You know I mostly dated women before you. Well, one of those women, a long time ago, was Sloan. It was fairly casual between us, me right out of college and her leaving teaching to move to BioProl. She was wonderful, but what we wanted out of each other just didn't line up. As you can probably tell, she has to be the dominant personality, the alpha in the relationship. Her partner was never going to be her equal, and I couldn't handle that. In fact, it annoyed me greatly that she tried to put me in that position. I didn't know why back then, because I hadn't met you. You are the best thing that's happened to me, both because I love you deeply and because of what you helped me to understand about myself."

She paused for a moment, unable to find the right next words when Matt chimed in to help.

"Your dominant side. I helped you realize that you the reason it didn't work with Ms. James was that you're both naturally dominant."

Avery smirked at him. "Yes, 'Ms. James' and I didn't work because we were locked in a struggle for power within the relationship that at the time I didn't know I even wanted. When I met you, I fell in love immediately. I knew we were perfect for each other. That love only grew when you confessed in the bar on the night of my promotion. That first night, I realized that I couldn't live any other way and I saw that you truly loved it too. Unfortunately, I quickly learned something else."

Avery pushed her chair back, examining Matty in what appeared to him as a clinical way. She reached over and adjusted his dress, pulling at it where the fabric had scrunched up together.

"I learned that I just wasn't attracted to men. Our sex life was pretty mediocre before this, and now it's clear that this was why. I loved you Matty, but I wasn't attracted to who you were."

"That's why you had me wear your underwear. Why you pushed me to wear your clothes."

"You're body is already so feminine, I thought that if I could just get you to a place where I could almost see you as a girl, I might be able to be okay with that. It didn't hurt that as I pushed, you became even more submissive. The more I pushed you towards femininity, the more you seemed to take to it. And when Sloan said she had an opening at her company... well I knew what kind of research they were doing there."

"So the pills, the clothes, everything that happened at BioProl has been you!?" Matt said, practically spitting the words at her.

Avery looked abashed, on the edge of tears. "Not everything. Sloan said the changes would happen slowly and that everything would be reversible. I had no idea that someone else would interfere and give you something that Sloan didn't approve of. I was always going to tell you what was happening eventually. I just wanted you to see for yourself whether this was something you wanted. I needed to see if there was a middle ground between the level of femininity you could live with, and the masculinity that I could. I love you so much Matty, I needed to see if there was a future for us."

Matt sat back, mind racing. He tried to consider everything Avery had said. She had forced him into a situation he never would have been in otherwise, that much was clear. It had been a humiliating few days, but if he was honest, there had been pleasure too. The only truly worrying moment was when Chloe had cornered him in the kitchen, and even then, his main worry was that Avery would be angry with him. That obviously wasn't a problem anymore. The main worry was that she wanted him to be a girl. Needed him to be a girl. That wasn't something Matt could see for himself. Sure, he enjoyed everything he and Avery had done in the bedroom, but that was a far cry from him being a woman. Through all these thoughts floating through his head, only one thing remained consistent: Matt knew he didn't want to lose Avery.

"What would the changes be exactly, if I decided to try this out?" Matt asked.

Avery's eyes lit up. "Only what you wanted them to be! So far it's just been your libido and sexual reactions. Honestly, I already see such a huge difference in you. I don't know what I need you to be quite honestly, but it seems like you're well on your way. Maybe just a few physical changes like less body hair. But it would all go at your pace."

Avery stood behind him and gently tugged on the collar around his neck. For the first time, Matt realized that it was the same collar that he had seen the other assistants wearing, with the same odd pendant hanging off of it. Avery tugged on the collar harder, forcing Matt to sit up straight in his chair.

"I know you'll love this part of the process at least," she whispered into his ear. With her other hand, she picked up the box from the table and opened it, revealing rows of pink pills in individual wrapping. "Sloan told me how much you liked these, so I thought I would show you what they can really do." She popped one out of its foil and held it in front of Matt's mouth.

"Avery," Matt pleaded, not knowing exactly what he wanted to say.

"Shh baby, it's okay. All this does is show you who you could be. Who I would make you into. Whether you like it or not, it will make the decision easier."

Avery placed the pill on his tongue and Matt swallowed. She pushed two fingers further in, tracing his lips with her thumb.

"Good girl. Come with me."

She stood him up and walked him into the bedroom, sitting him on the edge of the bed. Stripping him of his clothes, she quickly pulled out two white stockings, rolling one slowly down each of his legs. The soft haze had again descended over Matt's mind and the yearning to submit had returned.

"No matter what, you're my sweet kitten Matty. I want to show you all the perks that come with that position." Avery rolled Matt over so he was flat on his belly. Grabbing his hips, Avery forced him to get on all fours before pushing his head down so that his back arched downwards. Moving her pillow from the front of the bed, Avery revealed two cuffs, lined with soft downy fur, anchored to the headboard. Matt bit his lips to keep from whimpering as Avery took his outstretched hands and belted them into the restraints. She returned to her position behind him, running her hands down the length of his body.

"Being my girl means you'll always know your place. You don't have to pretend to be the alpha male anymore. I'll make all the decisions for you, because I know better than some silly little slut like you. All you have to do is obey."

With that, Avery began to slowly stroke the head of his dick with flingers slick with some kind of lubricant. He was too preoccupied to realize that the lubricant came from him, as a long line of fluid had begun oozing out of his tiny member as soon as Avery showed him the handcuffs. She increased her speed, wrapping the whole exposed head of his dick in her fingers as she stroked, sending waves of pleasure radiating out from Matt's dick. The waves grew taller and faster as Avery continued, but Matt wasn't quite able to get himself to orgasm. He cried with frustration, wanting desperately to rub his nipples in hopes that the extra stimulation would send him over the edge, but his hands were still bound.

"It can be hard to cum for a lot of girls, but I know something that might help."

Matt felt Avery wipe her hand along his dick, scooping up the fluid dangling from it. Then, he felt his asscheeks pulled apart and the fluid spread across his hole before a well lubricated finger slowly started to penetrate him. Matt wanted to shout out, but Avery had continued stroking his dick and he could only moan, lost in his desire for release. Avery pressed her finger further in, making sure to give Matt time to adjust. She slowly pulled out, almost fully, before pressing in again, this time pushing in its full length. She repeated this slow rhythmic pattern as Matt squirmed in her hands.

"Don't worry baby, we haven't gotten to the best part yet. The lucky thing girls like you is that they can enjoy their asses being fucked in a way that I can't." Avery angled her finger down, pressing on a small lump deep inside Matty. Matty gasped. It felt like a part of his dick he didn't know existed had been touched from the inside. Avery continued pushing in and out, making sure her finger slid over that small lump on each thrust. Matt bucked his hips, unable to deal with the pleasure building inside him. He let out a series of small whimpering moans that slowly built until he was practically yelling into the mattress. It was too much. He tried to move away, to prevent the feeling building up inside him from overpowering him, but no matter how he moved his hips, Avery compensated and increased her pace until the feelings inside Matty exploded, sending waves upon waves of pleasure through his body. His whimpers became yells of ecstasy as the pleasure crested, but Avery didn't stop. She kept pushing her finger in and pulling it out almost until it was fully free, before pushing it back again. As the feeling of his first orgasm began to subside, Matty felt another, just as strong, building up right behind it.

"Avery, please, its too much, please stop oh fuck, oh fuck yes please oh god please" Matty thrust his butt up as another crest of pleasure washed over him. He had never experienced anything like this. His normal orgasms subsided quickly and left him feeling satisfied. These were entirely different. Each wave only increased his desire for the next and each felt more intense than the last.

This continued for another few minutes, though for Matty it felt like an eternity, before Avery slowed her thrusts into him and finally pulled her finger from his still contracting ass. Matt collapsed onto the bed, his legs shaking from the aftershocks still radiating out from his pelvis. Avery took his hands out of the cuffs and rolled him gently onto his back. Slowly catching his breath, Matty looked down in time to see Avery press something against his cage and a previously hidden latch pop open. She took the cage off him and placed it on the bedside table before lying down next to him and pulling him close. So tired was Matty from his exertions that he fell asleep almost immediately.

He woke up some unknown time later, groggily feeling his way to the bathroom in the darkness. He sat down on the toilet to relieve himself, but his eyes flew open when he didn't feel the weight of the cage, remembering that it had been taken off. He flicked on the bathroom light and for the first time in many days was able to see the full length of his penis. Well, it was still smaller than usual, having been locked up for so long, but Matty didn't care. He tentatively stroked it, coaxing it to get bigger. It took several minutes before he was able to get a response from it, but finally he began to approach his normal size. Only, now when he stroked its full length, there was an odd numb feeling throughout, dampening the sensation. The horniness of last night hadn't fully dissipated and he tried desperately to replicate the feelings Avery had imparted on him. He lifted his other hand to his nipples, stroking their length eagerly, and was happy to feel the same desperate, hungry need rise up in his chest, along with the waves of pleasure. However, as he focused on his chest, he felt his dick start to wilt, contracting until it was almost the same size as when he was in the cage.

"Muscle memory," Avery said from the doorway, startling him. He wasn't sure how long she had been there. "Your body got the most pleasure when you were caged, so it tries to recreate the same conditions in order to replicate those feelings. Your many orgasms last night just reinforced that. That's why I waited to take off the cage until you had cum."

12