Company Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
We see Chloe's origins and Matty's continued plight.
4k words
4.4
12k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calvin hurried to the waving customer, his feet already aching despite being less than halfway through his shift. He had only worked as a waiter for a few months, but he knew he hated it within the first week. The constant barrage of angry customers, demanding bosses and long hours had put a serious damper on his recent post-graduation life. College had been parties and freedom and Calvin was discovering that real life sucked by comparison.

"Hey kid, come here a minute."

Calvin sighed, pivoting with a neutral service worker face towards what the man who he was sure would be a pain in the ass. But when he saw which customer had flagged him down, he quickened his pace over.

"My omelet has tomatoes in it, which I'm allergic too. Ask the chef to remake it."

"I'm so sorry sir, I made sure to mention the allergy. I'll make sure it's done right this time." Calvin took the man's plate and hurried into the kitchen, his heart racing a little.

Calvin had experimented a little in college, sexually speaking. He had always been into women, but every once in a while, a guy would catch his eye on campus. Usually they were the jock types with muscular bodies and especially the ones that towered over him. Calvin was 5'10, perfectly average, but when he met someone, man or woman, who made him feel small in comparison, his heart jumped into his throat. Unfortunately for him, the few guys he did work up the courage to invite back to his dorm all bottoms, more into submitting to him than taking control. Even the few dominant women he met lacked that intangible something that he was searching for, though he didn't know exactly what it was.

So when Calvin went to take the order of the two men, his heart skipped a beat when he saw that one of them was an incredibly muscular, handsome man in his mid 40's, wearing a well tailored suit that did little to dampen the hard edges of his body. By the look of it, he was at least 6'3 as well. Calvin's feelings had only increased when the man ordered, as he didn't break eye contact with Calvin the entire time, stating his order in what seemed like an ordinary way, but in a tone that Calvin imagined he used with subordinates when their job was on the line and he wanted them to hang on every word. I know what I want and you're going to get it for me, all conveyed without words. Calvin was sure he had been blushing by the time the man finished and quickly turned to the other customer, holding his pad up to try and cover his red cheeks.

So when Calvin had to take back the order, he wasn't able to even look the man in the eye. He hadn't been rude about sending it back, but had given Calvin a long look which the young man had found inscrutable, but penetrating, as if his thoughts were being read. He watched the chef remake the food, making sure it was perfect this time, and carefully carried the dish back to the table.

"No tomatoes this time, I made sure. Sorry about the delay." Calvin set the dish down gently in front of the man clasped his hands behind his abc, fidgeting nervously. The man looked from the food up to Calvin.

"You're the only one working tables today? Seems like you have your hands full, I've already seen you put out a half a dozen fires by yourself in the last half hour."

"Ha, yeah, I suppose so. We are always understaffed."

"Well, you seem to be handling it alright alone. I have members of my staff who would fold under half the pressure. It takes a cool head to deal with idiots all day. Hopefully your boss appreciates that."

"So far all they've noticed is when I clock in a minute late, so I doubt it." Calvin said, forcing a humorous tone.

"How would you like to work for someone who does appreciate you?"

Ten minutes after his shift ended, Calvin walked into BioProl's lobby and took the elevator to a higher floor than he knew buildings had. BioProl headquarters was only a 10 minute walk from Calvin's restaurant, but in those few blocks, the city transitioned from cheap diners and studio apartments to corporate buildings made of glass and money. He never imagined he might work in such a place, but who was he to disagree when offered a job opportunity?

The elevator doors opened and Calvin found himself on a floor filled with people and motion. Evidently, whatever these people sold was selling quite well. He began to make his way over to a woman sitting at the desk in the center of the room, hoping to ask for directions, but only made it a few steps before a large hand landed on his shoulder.

"Calvin, so glad you decided to come. I'll show you the way."

The man led Calvin down the hall, chatting with him idly along the way about Calvin's interests and life. Calvin found him charismatic and easy to talk to and by the time they got to the man's office, Calvin was laughing along with the jokes he was telling and wondering how he lucked into his current situation. By the time he sat down and the man pressed a drink into his hand, Calvin was already sold on working here, whatever the job may be.

"The hours here are definitely out of the normal range for an office job, but you're well compensated for that time, with stock options too. Believe me, when our product line really starts rolling out, you'll be making a lot more from those than salary."

"Sounds great to me! What would my duties here be?" Calvin took another sip of his drink. He was normally only a social drinker, enjoying a few beers at parties or nights out, and his tolerance was much lower than it had once been. This fact was unfortunately rearing its head as he started to feel a little tipsy from even the small sips he had taken and he set his drink down before he made it worse.

"You would be my assistant. Your job would be to cater to me and whatever needs I have. Some of those needs might be a little out of line with what you might normally associate with this kind of position. It's just the nature of working at a company such as this one. Is that okay with you?"

"What exactly would I need to help you with?" Calvin was feeling off. He felt present and in control, but simultaneously his reactions felt instant, like they missed the step where they were processed by his brain. It was like the impulsivity of being drunk, without the inebriation.

"Well, I hire people, so I need to get to know them quickly. You would help me do that. I can get a pretty good idea of who someone is within the first 30 seconds of meeting them, but to get the full story sometimes takes longer. I'll demonstrate the process for you." The man stood from his chair and grabbed something off his desk. He pressed a button and four metallic, semicircular rings popped out of Calvin's chair. "Is it alright if I put your arms through here?"

Calvin's heart was beating faster than he had ever felt before. The meeting had taken a very quick turn and Calvin hadn't the slightest clue where it would go from here. He looked down at what he now recognized as restraints. His active mind found the idea idiotic, but on a deeper level, the implications of giving in were whirling through his head.

"Okay," he said, with only a few seconds hesitation.

"Ah, I love an eager participant. In this business, you almost always get exactly what you want with some work, but it's so much sweeter when its obvious someone wants to give it to you. And I think you really want to give it up. I saw as much earlier today." He closed the loops around Calvin's ankles, leaving Calvin very little room to maneuver. "People don't realize how much their actions give away about their thoughts. Today, you could barely look me in the eye. You were smitten from the moment I sat down and you obeyed orders a little too well for it to just be good service. The file I dropped on the way out, that was on purpose. All I had to do was look over towards you and there you were, already looking over. You scurried over and gave it to me like it was natural, like you understood your place without even being told."

The man walked back over to his desk and picked up a long cylindrical object with a bulbous head. "However, you didn't treat everyone that way. You didn't take shit from the customers who were assholes and you treated the easy ones kindly, but only I got the subservient side of you. This told me two things: You're a good judge of character and you're exactly the right person to work for me." He pressed a button on the cylinder and it came to life, vibrating wildly in his hand. "Do you want me to touch you with this?"

Calvin knew what his answer would be, no matter his conscious misgivings. He had been getting progressively more and more horny throughout the man's speech, and he suspected not just from the words. He felt like his body was tingling all over and even the touch of his clothes was driving him a bit mad with desire. The attribute that none of his college flings had, that he craved, was that none were willing to push their power dynamic to the heights Calvin wanted. Inevitably, they had run into something his partner wasn't willing to do, and instantly, all attraction would fade for Calvin. If it wasn't pushing the envelope, it did nothing for him. Whether that was a partner being uncomfortable with being slapped, or being uncomfortable choking him, nothing made him lose interest faster than someone not willing to push past limits, especially when they were nowhere close to Calvin's.

"Yes please, Sir." The man smiled and touched the vibrating head to Calvin's neck, slowly dragging it down the length of his body. Goosebumps erupted all over Calvin as it made its slow descent. The wand paused as it approached his crotch, diverting to his thigh instead. It bounced back and forth between Calvin's thighs, never getting quite close enough to his dick to give him any real sensation. He bucked unconsciously as it was again dragged over his stomach, trying to get it closer to where he knew it would inevitably land.

"See, there are always things about this process that surprise you. In your drink was a little custom compound I had worked up. It opens people up, in about every way you can imagine. It's easier to say what's on your mind and it taps into that deep part of your mind that knows exactly what it wants, what it craves. But I never expected it to be quite this easy." He brought the wand down so it briefly touched Calvin's privates and Calvin squirmed in pleasure, before he brought it up again. "I know what I want, and I think it's clear that you want it too. This is only a taste of what you can be here. And what you can help others be. In six months, you won't recognize yourself, and our journey together will have just started. Is that something that you might like?"

Calvin looked up at him, legs shaking slightly and eyes wide. He nodded, hoping that his affirmation would bring back the wand's touch, but instead, the man switched it off.

"Wha, please!" was all Calvin managed and the man chuckled.

"We have a few things to take care of before I even think of taking care of you." He pressed a button and the latches popped open, much to Calvin's surprise.

The man went back to his desk and tossed a heavy bundle of papers to the other side towards Calvin. Calvin approached to see it was a contract for employment.

"When I've made a decision, I don't waste time. Before we can truly get started, you need to be an employee here. Sign here."

He handed a pen to Calvin, flipping over the hefty stack to the last page. Calvin pressed the pen's tip down to the paper, hesitating long enough to wonder why the contract possibly needed to be so big. The pen's ink began to bleed into the paper, soaking it through, prompting him to quickly sign and date the page so as not to get any ink on the desk.

The man took back the contract and put it in his desk. He came around to the desk's other side to where Calvin stood and brushed a loose strand of Calvin's neck length hair behind his ear.

"Come with me," he said, leading Calvin back out into the hall. They walked through the stream of workers into the main lobby.

The man paused by the front desk. "Please alert the medical floor that Mr. Belleck is bringing down his new assistant for a complete work up. They may need to clear their schedules."

Mr. Belleck led Calvin into the elevator and as soon as the doors closed, turned towards the boy.

"Your duties start now. Seeing how easy you were to break got me worked up. It's now your responsibility to help with that." Mr. Belleck unbuckled his belt and the button on his khakis, but stopped there. He looked at Calvin expectantly. Calvin got to his knees, shaking a little. Despite his encounters in college, he had never actually sucked anyones dick. Sure, a few guys had sucked his, but he had lost interest in most before it had gotten to that point. He tugged the zipper down exposing Mr. Belleck's boxer briefs, which covered the distinctive form of a very large hard on. He pulled the pants down further, until underwear was the only thing separating Calvin from the behemoth.

"Don't be precious about it, get on with it." Mr. Belleck said, offering no help to Calvin in the task ahead. Calvin looped his fingers into the top of the elastic, pulling it down slowly. The dick beneath came down with the boxers as he pulled, until it finally sprung free directly in front of Calvin's face. Calvin leaned forward, giving it a tentative kiss, which seemed to please the man towering over him. Calvin wasn't sure how he would fit it in his mouth, let alone do anything with it once it was there. It was long sure, much longer than Calvin's own, but it was the girth that worried him. He slowly worked his mouth over the tip, swirling his tongue in a way that he liked done on himself. Mr. Belleck seemed to have other ideas. He grabbed a fist full of Calvin's hair and pressed himself further into Calvin's mouth, causing him to gag.

"I can see this isn't something you've done often. While I enjoy taking my time breaking in the new girls, you're going to have to learn fast in our office. I knew from the moment I saw you that you were going to be a knockout after the medical team worked their magic. You're going to be very popular, and I can't have you my assistant making me look bad by disappointing her superiors around the office."

He tightened his grip, pumping in and out of Calvin's mouth while Calvin tried his best not to gag. Suddenly, the elevator dinged and the doors popped open, revealing the medical waiting area full of patients. Mr. Belleck didn't slow down as Calvin's terrified eyes turned towards the room full of people.

"This is something you'll have to get used to. If I want you in the middle of a meeting, I expect you to bend over without hesitation. You are mine to do with as I please, and I'm going to mold your body and mind for the express purpose. Seeing you become my perfect little slut is going to be a whole lot of fun."

With that, Mr. Belleck pulled his dick out of Calvin's mouth and started to ejaculate, splashing cum on Calvin's nose and mouth. Calvin closed his eyes as it continued, the resulting mess pooling on his upper lip and dripping down towards his chin. Mr. Belleck indicated for Calvin to grab his underwear and pants, pulling them and Calvin himself up by the handful of hair that was still trapped in his fist and walking him out of the elevator. Calvin wasn't sure which to hide from the crowd of eyes on him, his cum covered face or the visible erection tenting out his pants. Mr. Belleck continued to walk him through the lobby of onlookers and through the double doors to the medical rooms beyond. Calvin would not leave through those doors again for another 4 days.

Matty opened his eyes to a white paneled wall before him. It took a few seconds to orient himself and realize he was lying on his back, staring up at the ceiling. He tried to move, but restraints around his wrists and ankles stopped him from shifting more than a few inches. He looked around desperately to find a way to free himself, and finally noticed he wasn't alone in the room. Several mask-clad personnel milled about, cleaning up the room from what had evidently been an eventful day. One of them stood at the end of the table, examining something on Matty's privates, an easy task as Matty noticed his legs were held apart by the restraints, spread eagle and open to the world.

"All done sir. Looks like the operation was successful, everything is in place."

"Perfect timing, it seems like she's waking up." Mr. Belleck's voice cut through Matty's haze like a knife. The moments before he had gone unconscious came flooding back to Matty all at once and he began to panic, pulling at his bindings with renewed vigor.

"Let me help you with that." Mr. Belleck said, pressing a button below Matty's waist. The restraints opened and Matty was able to sit up for the first time. He saw he was in an operating room. "Don't move too quickly, you're still coming out of anesthesia."

A wave of nausea accompanied these words and Matty had to lie down again. The gurney on which Matty lay began to move, pushed by one of the masked figures behind him, and he was wheeled into another room, full of odd machinery and tools. Matty saw Mr. Belleck enter, with Chloe at his heels. She was wearing a nurses outfit, which was really more of a vaguely nurse themed piece of lingerie. He doubted many real nurses would wear a sheer white bodysuit, thigh high stockings and stripper heels to their job. She smiled at him when she discovered him looking at her, impatiently swaying her hips as he gawked at her.

"Chloe wanted to help with your quality test. I hope you don't mind." Matty sat up groggily and winced. There was pain down below that he couldn't quite place. "I told you I would help you make your decision, and I think this will do just that and more." He put his hands in Matty's armpits and hoisted him up, getting him up on his feet. Matty was starting to feel more steady and aware of what was happening and thought about resisting, but he had no idea where he was and wouldn't even know which direction to head if he was able to break free of Mr. Belleck's grasp. "We've made a few modifications to your privates. I think you'll soon agree that the changes were necessary, and persuasive. Chloe?"

At mention of her name, Chloe walked towards Matty, her heels clicking with every seductive step. In the heels, she was quite a bit taller than him, and emphasized this by putting two fingers under his chin and lifting it until he was looking almost straight up at her. She leaned in to kiss him deeply, swirling her tongue around his mouth before slowly descending, nipping and biting his way down his neck and shoulders and paying special attention to his nipples, causing him to gasp and shudder. She continued working her way down until she reached his dick, which she promptly took into her mouth. She expertly circled her tongue around his entire shaft, causing his knees to nearly buckle. She continued this for a few minutes and despite his horror at the situation, Matty's body began to respond to her mouth's manipulations.

He began to feel the waves of pleasure radiating out, but his penis's only response was to grow slightly, nowhere near the full length that he would normally exhibit. Chloe increased her tongue's speed and Matty came, shuddering at the strength of the orgasm. He fell to his knees and Chloe immediately started to kiss him, depositing the evidently large amount of cum that he had produced into his mouth and swirling it around both their mouths with her tongue. As continued this, she inched forward, pressing her small penis, encased in sheer fabric, against Matty's leg and grinding along its length. She pulled Matty's hand up onto her breast and encouraged him to knead it as she increased her pace against his leg.

"Chloe, that's enough. She came, that's all we need." Chloe continued as if she hadn't heard Mr. Belleck's command. "Chloe, I said enough. I was going to activate her implant to demonstrate how it works, but I can always show her with yours instead." That got Chloe's attention and she gave an angry, high pitched whine as she extricated herself from Matty's leg. Chloe crawled to Mr. Belleck's feet, covertly trying to finish herself off without him noticing.

12