Company Intelligence Pt. 02

Story Info
Takeover is proceeding into spying compromising blackmail.
5k words
4.32
7k
6

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue had been living a life she knew she would not be able to continue in without some big changes and the only person who could arrange that was herself. No change, no change. She was about to enlist her identical twin sister Pam into her imbroglio as a means to cover for her while Sue earned herself a fee and obtained the necessary experience to re-enter the workforce. Sue needed money desperately to support herself away from the family, so she was prepared to do whatever it took to achieve her independence from Charles her long term husband and father to their two beautiful twin girls. During their single days Sue and Pam had been wild children and to some degree both Sue and Pam would appreciate a return to those moments of fun, pleasure and no responsibility. Pam was an un-employed actress who was up for anything with Charles because she had the hots for him for years, even when he was married to her sister.

Unbeknown to her, Sue was about to be a pawn in a major takeover battle, involving corporate spying, power play bluffs, FBI raids, SEC inquiries and so much sex that she was going to be in heaven for one heck of a month.

Her husband Charles was the owner and CEO of a high end IT company specialising in surveillance and clearing bugged offices, hacking corporate spy networks and providing mechanisms for clients to manage their exposures. His firm had proven that not only was the aggressor company seeking access to the business records and client base, there were probably at least two others that were using technology and maybe other spying techniques to ascertain and possibly get advantages over their competitors.

James and his wife were the Chairman and director of a company subject to a takeover in Houston. Their company possessed some seriously valuable Intellectual Property (IP) rights and their offices had been bugged. The issue for James and his wife was how to get the maximum value for their shareholders, how to identify and then get the various potential bidders to compete and drive up the value of the takeover and how to stay on the right side of the law while doing so. Charles and his team were to be one mechanism for him to achieve his goal.

Carlo was the CEO of an organisation with Italian money that was willing to either acquire James company or alternatively to flog the technology on to a European group. He was an end justifies the means type of person, with a massive ego and a passion for beautiful women like Sue. He had already enjoyed her pleasures in Part 1 and provided her with a credit card to buy the necessary accoutrements for her to carry out her roles in the takeover team.

Sean and Munro were agents who had no morals, ethics or limits to make money, so long as it was big and beautiful. They loved women, but women to them were but pawns they could manipulate to achieve their objectives. They were power type people. Boss suits, perfect clothing, merchant banker good looks, big dicks and money no object.

Sue's House - Six PM Day One

Pam fronted and was hugged with plenty of effort by Sue as she ventured through the door and into a new play for her, the only difference being that involved real people, with real feelings and real family issues like any other similar family group.

Sue explained her version of what was happening, focusing on her view that she was intent on getting out of her marriage with Charles, not because he was abusive or in any fashion in-appropriate, just she was like a fish out of water swimming in mothers clubs and inane comments from people who treated her as just a housewife. She did not want any longer to be the little woman behind the man; she wanted to be treated as important, intelligent and driven. The success stories of some of her old partners in crime back from her college days had haunted her and she felt a lesser person as she had no challenges in her life, beyond her children. She felt Charles needed her as a lover somewhat rarely, as a child minder and educator for their kids, a cook and bottle washer and a person to drive him home from dinners when he drank too much alcohol. He worked so much and at times impossible times of the day and night, Charles did not really see her in his life. There was no communication between them as to why, but the reality was Charles was not allowed to tell anyone what he was doing. She did enjoy their comfortable lifestyle, but for women like Sue that only lasts for so long. Hence her discreet affairs, usually with Pam in tow.

Pam asked all the logical questions of how she wanted Pam to fit in and what was to happen at the end of the month long journey. It became clear to Pam, Sue was not too concerned about any of that. Just do what you think is right and in a month Charles and I should sit down and talk over a separation assuming that is necessary.

Pam asked: I may become very comfortable with a caring lover; I did when husband Joe was alive? Gym junkies and ego maniacs become very tiring quickly?

Sue walked Pam through all the kids issues, her clothes cupboard and her diary outside of her job.

Pam was going to have to spend some time away from the house during the working week as if she as Sue was at one of her contract jobs, so that fitted in with Pam chasing new roles and ways she could make money once the freeze lifted from Houston.

The tricky bit was the clothes that Sue had in her wardrobes, more particularly the night attire and lingerie and some of her business clothes. Sue had been frustrated so she had been buying up sexy clothes and flashing them with Charles on weekends as a means of trying to get him to be more amorous; they fitted Pam well. She had some great mesh and lacy bras, nickers, g strings, transparent blouses, white slacks and jackets designed for no blouse underneath. Pam and her outgoing lifestyle as a single woman actress would fit in well and she looked forward to trying out her new wardrobes contents and seeing what reactions she could gather.

They swapped handbags, keys, credit cards, passwords and everything the two would need in their new roles. Pam's townhouse would be Sue's new base, after all it was that of the persona Sue would be adopting, along with Pam's clothes that had been a bit eccentric to accommodate her actress lifestyle.

Pam: Ok I am fine with all that, the keys, the cars and the kids, but what about Charles and if he wants to get between my legs. What do you guys do for fun and what does he love most?

Sue: Like I would worry. As if I have been faithful to Charles over the last few years with our discreet dalliances. You do what you want and you know that I have told you he loves a good blow job before he goes doggy or cowgirl. He has a nice cock and I am sure you won't be complaining if you can get him into the cot sober and not too tired. Trouble is it hasn't been too often lately for my pussy's needs in life.

The only thing you need to know is that Julian down at the gym has been making major suggestions of getting between my legs for a more energetic form of exercise than aerobics. Nothing has happened, but next week he has invited me (maybe you) to check out the new sauna and spa installed at our gym. Up to you, but maybe you might want to duck that one until I get home?

Do you remember why we left the last gym two years ago? You were fucking the owner and I was doing the manager in the spa and we were nearly caught by a ladies class in the pool.

Pam flashed back two years to around midday one weekday at the gym. Both the girls had been working out together on the weights, treadmills and bikes and the main part of the gym was closing down for maintenance later that afternoon. The owner and his manager had been watching the girls on the internal cameras that monitor people working out under their safety rules. They had sent all their staff home early for the day ostensibly because of the maintenance planned and they were going to manage the pool for late classes themselves; in reality they wanted their chance at the twins.

As the girls were picking up their towels and about to head towards the showers the two guys entered with an offer the girls could not refuse. Larry and Ted were about to turn on the new spa and sauna to see how it was performing and they needed two members to help.

Apart from the fact these guys were great looking and well-built from their years of workouts, the twins had their eyes on these guys for some weeks, exchanging female style sexist remarks on the men's reactions to them and their gym attire, best described as suggestive to revealing particularly around the boobs and the groin.

The twins stripped down to their bikinis in the women's shower area, grabbed their towels and rushed to the spa and sauna area to be greeted by two guys with champers already in the bubbling spa. There were no cameras in there because of the steam so it was very private with only the four in the entire gym.

The girls collected their glass of champagne and slid into the spa pool to relax and enjoy the spa sensations.

The conversation flowed and became more racy as more glasses were consumed.

Larry realised they had run out of champers, so he left the pool with one large push up out of the pool face first. This was the first time the twins saw that Larry was naked. His cock was swinging between his legs and he was large. Glances were exchanged and the girls continued chatting with Ted.

Sue on Larry returning with another bottle: I notice you forgot something?

Larry: Forgot, oh you mean the swimmers. Sorry about that. We hoped you girls would not mind, after all we are mature adults. We were not expecting the pool guys to finish so early, so not prepared I am afraid.

Pam: I don't think that Sue is a blushing angel here guys and neither am I. So Ted you are also without?

Larry: Afraid so ladies. But if it makes you feel better you could ditch the swimmers yourselves?

Sue: Truth is my swimmers become see through when wet anyway, so why not eh Pam?

The girls swapped grins and tops and bottoms were soon on the edge of the spa.

The conversation advanced from racy to outright unlimited covering their favourite scenes in Fifty Shades of Grey Darker and the shorts of the final episode being released soon.

Pam made the first move by straddling Ted and feeding him his remaining champers. This was a signal to Sue to reciprocate with Larry, placing her pussy right over Larry's stiffening cock.

The girls ignored each other knowing exactly what each other were doing, as typical identical twins.

Each looked straight into the eyes of their male and lifted the guy's hands to their boobs, encouraging them to play away, sucking and twisting their nipples and testing their boundaries. The guys reacted as any normal healthy American would, allowing these women to manipulate their pussies to get them hard as bricks.

The four began deep kissing and playing with their free hands until the guys lifted the girls onto the edge of the pool and spread their legs wide so they could access their pussies with their tongues while playing with their boobs.

Being rather turned on and uninhibited, no cares and wanton, it took minutes before the girls were thrashing on the pool edge and the guys were pushing their hard cocks into two experienced pussies. The legs were over the girls shoulders and these two huge guys were ploughing into the pussies like there was no tomorrow.

The guys were about to come and drown two fantastic pussies when they heard the early arriver's from the women's swim class. A quick dash to the sauna for the four saw their efforts rewarded with reverse cowgirls and very sliced pussies. With some privacy restored the four went on a 69 binge and the twins proving their quality experiences to the men as they sucked them dry. After returning to a normal heart beat the girls kissed their fellows and looked for a strategic retreat

Donning their swimmers just in case, they quickly slid into the shower room, cleaned up, dressed and left never to return to that gym.

While it was a close shave, the girls did not want to be caught with their pants down so to speak as you never know who may be watching. It was one of several joint experiences the twins had enjoyed over the years, but memorable none the less.

Pam: OK I remember and you are getting my pussy wet with just talking, so you better get going before Charles gets home and the obvious questions get asked.

Sue and Charles House 7.00pm Day One

At seven Charles called and said he was on his way home, due in around 20 minutes.

Pam putting on her best Sue voice welcomed her (new) man and encouraged him not to dally as she was preparing one of her family's favourite veal dishes.

Pam: Darling, you have been late for a few days now so tonight I am going to give you a welcome home dish and evening that will get you home early more often. Deal?

It was an easy answer for Charles and a complete change in attitude from this morning.

Charles entered and heard Pam (his thoughts of Sue) working in the kitchen.

Pam: Hi Honey. Put your gear away and I will meet you at the table. Thanks for being on time. Your Primativo is on the side. Pour me a glass will you please? I will be there in about 5 minutes.

Charles did as he was told and sat down waiting his lady sipping his smooth Italian red.

Pam entered and turned down the lights, placing his meal before him flashing her cleavage on her blouse, the one she had worn to work this morning. She placed her own food opposite Charles and took off her apron as she sat. It was then that Charles noticed two nipples bulging against her near transparent blouse.

Charles thought there has been a change today. I better go with the flow.

The day's events were glossed over, as was the radio news, with Charles becoming more interested in his lady's attitude and her nipples in equal attention. His problems with his security job were quickly being pushed back in terms of urgency.

The food was great; he could not remember when Sue had put some much effort into her presentation. The Primativo complimented the food perfectly and the mood was the best that it had been for weeks.

There was no talk of work until Sue (Pam) brought up her contracting efforts.

Pam: I am going to continue to get the odd assignment for a while. I knocked back that supposed promotion in the agency as I do not trust those guys the agency wanted me to work with for a month roughly. So it probably means you get this loving wife more often and I can get back to my cooking again, but little cash coming in. Is that Ok with you?

Charles: That's fine. I was worried for a moment that you had a problem and you wanted to talk it through. I have not had the time to tell we got another new contract signed yesterday, so no money worries.

Pam: Great. No. It is just going to take longer before I can get a job that I want. I don't need clothes, a new car, a holiday or whatever, I just need us to be happy.

Speaking of happy you have a birthday coming up next Sunday and the kids are still at moms. Are you thinking what I am thinking? Remember your birthday before the kids were born when we stayed at the Casino and just had serious fun all weekend.

Charles: And all night if I remember correctly?

Pam collected all the dishes from the table and took them out to the dishwasher, allowing Charles to check out that wobbly bum he saw this morning. He always loved Sue's bum. Just the right size, shape and position.

Pam: Lifted her voice from the kitchen. I will be back in a minute, finish off your red.

Chares had his head down checking todays mail as Pam came up behind him.

Pam: I have something to admit. I thought I had desert in the fridge but it is out of date. I do have a substitute desert if you are interested?

Charles lifted his head and looked over his glasses.

Pam: Me?

She had gone to the bedroom taken off all her clothes bar her g string and had extended her arm towards him offering what he may wish to take.

Charles looked at his beautiful lady. She had not a blemish on her skin, no sagging of the boobs that had extended nipples wanting his attention and her pussy was just covered enough to titivate. A soft white mesh g string over her blond landing strip and little else.

Pam: You like that idea?

Charles: I love that idea and will have to lightly punish you for that infraction. To the bedroom woman.

Pam: Gladly darling. I need some punishment. Pussy has been unattended lately.

Pam led her man into their bedroom and held him close. Very close, particularly around the groin thrust up against her lower regions, kissing him passionately and with caring rather than violent obsession. She then proceeded to remove every stitch of clothing that Charles had on, leaving the socks to last so that she could push her man onto his back on their bed exposing his growing cock to whatever she sought. She lay beside Charles and kissed down his body, eventually reaching his now solid cock with her moist lips.

Pam: It has been a long time darling, too long for Henry and my mouth to be re-acquainted.

What Charles did not know was Pam had swapped with Sue one night twelve months ago when she was having an overnighter with one of her muscle men from the gym. Charles just thought back to the last month where he was away too often to justify her comment.

Pam: I love this little bump of yours as it helps me time my engulfing that gorgeous cock.

She licked up and down his shaft, moistening it and nibbled at his balls, sucking amorously and getting his cock rock hard. She slid around allowing Charles to access her pussy and rear, which he lifted on top of his mouth ensuring she was going to enjoy a decent 69.

It came to her just how different Charles was in his loving, caring approach to making sure she was satisfied as well as he, compared to some of the immature men she had been exposed to recently.

Right now she was even more sure her knowing she was on the pill for the last two months was a top idea, because she sensed tonight was going to involve seriously enjoyable sex. No worries about getting pregnant tonight, even if she was filled to the brim with Charles semen. She did hope so.

For some reason best known to her pussy, she was really turned on, well past what she had experienced for months and months. He pussy was flowing and Charles was engulfing her clit with his lips and her opening with his tongue. He began playing with her rose bud using the liquids flushing out of her pussy as lubrication; his thumb and then two fingers began sawing into her hole with the free lube ensuring there was no friction. He arse opened up accepting the intrusion, which surprised him a little since Sue had never really been interested in anal sex before. He decided to let it play out and enjoy what had come his way.

He felt his fingers pass the first muscles and enter her rear, allowing a third to be added. His tongue and lips were busy so his mind began to think, what is happening? Why is Sue so changed? Why is Sue's rear opening so readily? Has she been having an anal affair? Could this woman I am making love to not be Sue and maybe is Pam? Should I care if Sue has set me up anyway?

He decided to keep his mind open to signals over the coming days, but meanwhile just enjoy what was happening.

To his mind Sue came under the pressure of the multiple assaults on her love holes, her clit and her mind. It was a shuddering, trembling, tumult of senses that flowed down and up her body sending crashing waves through her mind.

As Pam was coming down from her high, Charles rolled her over onto her front and inserted his super hard cock into that flushing pussy, slowly allowing it to enter and expand in its girth after passing her clit.

12