Company Policy Pt. 11

Story Info
A-Hole Monday.
3.5k words
4.23
8.1k
6

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

~Part Eleven~

Monday

Nancy was up early Monday morning. Shelby smelled the coffee when she awoke. Nancy had a couple pieces of toast she was munching on while she played with her phone.

"Get cleaned up. You go see Dr. Sokolov this morning."

"What?! Why him?" Shelby demanded.

Nancy didn't look up from her phone. "It's your first A-hole Monday. He's going to take care of you," Nancy said.

Shelby huffed and went back into the bedroom. Just for that, she decided she wouldn't get a shower that morning. She almost didn't brush her teeth but they felt furry and gross so she did at least that.

She ran a brush through her red hair and put on a clean wrap dress. Then she sat on the bed, crossing her arms over her chest, looking at the floor.

Nancy came in. "You look angry," she said.

Shelby sent her a dark look. "Well, that's because I am. This is stupid. I don't want to do this."

Nancy chuckled. "Well you might as well get over yourself. You don't have a choice."

Nancy and Shelby walked to Dr. Sokolov's office in silence, with Shelby lagging behind. Nancy knocked on the door. The sound reverberated down the empty hallway.

"Hello, Nancy!" Dr. Sokolov said when he poked his head out of the door.

"Hello, Dr. S. I brought Shelby today," she said.

Dr. Sokolov opened the door a little wider and then he saw her. Shelby was standing against the hallway wall with her hands balled into fists. "Oh, yes, Shelby! I've been expecting you this morning!"

Shelby stubbornly didn't respond.

"She's not thrilled about this," Nancy said.

Dr. Sokolov laughed. "Shelby, this will be easy peasy. A little squirt of saline and you'll be all ready for the day," he said.

Nancy went to take Shelby's hand but she swatted Nancy's away. "Don't touch me," Shelby said.

"Well, the doctor is ready for you. Head on in."

Shelby made a wide arc around Nancy and reluctantly entered Dr. Sokolov's office.

Dr. S. held the door open wide for Shelby to enter. "Give me just a little bit with her. We'll have her ready to go in no time," he said to Nancy

With a grin, Nancy saluted the good doctor as he was closing the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Nancy was deep into cleaning a particularly nasty bug out of a laptop when the knock came on her door. "Come in," she said absently.

Dr. S. and Shelby entered.

"Well, well, well!" Nancy said, leaning back in her chair. "Are we all done?"

Shelby scowled at Nancy but the doctor nodded. "Yes. All done. She was a decent patient," he said.

Shelby shot the doctor a scowl.

"Just decent?" Nancy asked.

The doctor chuckled. "Well, she wasn't very cooperative at first. But she didn't want Rock or Fabio in the room with her so she settled down after that."

"Shelby. You need to obey, instead of making trouble," Nancy scolded her. "Your job here is to be compliant," Nancy added.

Shelby's mouth fell open. "Compliant?! You can take your compliance and shove it up your-"

"Well!!" Dr. S. said, cutting her off. "I'll leave her here with you. I've got other patients to see this morning," he said. "Bye-bye, Shelby," the doctor chuckled.

"Your forehead is going to be creased permanently like that if you keep making that face," Nancy said, once the doctor had left.

Shelby scowled even harder.

Nancy chuckled. "Come here," she said.

Shelby shook her head.

Nancy sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. She felt a headache forming. "Shelby, get that ass over here right now!"

She did comply with Nancy's angry tone. She stood between Nancy and her desk.

"Good girl, now turn around and lift up your skirt."

Shelby huffed but did as she was told.

Nancy immediately put her hands on the girl's globes and squeezed. "You know," Nancy said, "I've been wanting to get at this ass since day one," she said quietly. "And today, I finally can."

Shelby's hands were still balled at her sides. It was obvious she was furious.

"Lean over my desk, love," Nancy said.

"What?!" Shelby squeaked.

"You heard me. You've got good ears. Lean over my desk."

Shelby huffed and moaned in disagreement but she slowly did, which put her ass right at Nancy's level.

"Yes, let's see what you can do," Nancy murmured. She opened a drawer. Shelby, alarmed, whipped her head around trying to see what Nancy was doing. "I've got a training kit here for you to get started with," Nancy said.

Shelby's eyes got wide.

"But first I want to taste you," Nancy said.

Shelby watched behind her in horror as Nancy leaned in and touched her tongue to Shelby's pink asshole.

"Nancy! Stop it!" Shelby whispered.

"Mmmmmm, no love. If anything, I'm going to do a lot more of this today." Nancy leaned in again and touched her tongue to Shelby's crinkled hole. The girl gasped in dismay when Nancy wriggled her tongue around. Nancy kissed the girl's hole and tried to push her tongue inside.

"Nancy! Please stop!" Shelby hissed.

"No way," Nancy said. Again she tried to stick her tongue inside Shelby's tightly clenched hole. "See how tight you are? We need to loosen you up a bit. I've got this small little butt plug that I'm going to use on you. Stay still."

Shelby watched, horrified still, as Nancy pulled a small, slender black butt plug and a tube of lube from her desk drawer. Shelby groaned unhappily when Nancy rubbed lube on her asshole.

"Now I'll lube up the plug and we'll start opening you up. Now take deep breaths and push out for me, love."

But Shelby only clenched down harder. Nancy rubbed the butt plug against her hole to make sure it was covered in lube, and she pressed forward anyway.

"Clenching up on me?" Nancy murmured, when the plug wouldn't go in. "Well, it doesn't matter. Because eventually this plug is going inside of you," Nancy said. "Like it or not."

She pushed harder against Shelby's asshole and harder still, but it wouldn't go in. With her free hand Nancy abruptly reached under her and pinched Shelby's nipple, hard. Shelby, her focus now on the brief pain in her breast, removed her intense focus from her ass. Right then, Nancy's forward progress won out. The tip of the plug finally breached the girl's hole.

"Shit!" Shelby squealed, squirming on the desk and gripping the edge.

Nancy chuckled. "Stay still, I told you." And she pulled the plug out. Then she pushed the tip back inside, to Shelby's renewed degradation. Nancy pulled it back out and pushed the tip in again. "See? This is perfect," Nancy said. "We've got you open."

Shelby groaned angrily.

"Okay, love, I'm going to push it all the way in now," Nancy said. And she pushed it in, the girl's asshole widening as the little plug pushed forward.

"Ungh!" Shelby grunted. It felt so dirty, her asshole being spread apart like it was.

"Almost there, love," Nancy whispered. And with one more little push, the plug went all the way inside and Shelby's asshole closed around the stem of the plug.

"Ugh!" Shelby gasped, wide-eyed.

Nancy took a second to look at her handiwork. "Shelby, this is beautiful!"

Shelby stood and spun around. Her face was red and blotchy. "This is the most revolting thing that has ever been done to me!" She said.

But Nancy just laughed. "Turn around. Lift that skirt up for me again."

When the girl finally did, Nancy pressed on the plug with her thumb and Shelby grunted. "Mmmmm, little love. Feel the plug in your asshole, filling you up?"

Shelby shot Nancy a nasty glare.

Nancy jiggled the girl's ass cheeks. "Feel it bobbing around inside? Doesn't that feel good?"

Shelby shook her head. "No. It doesn't. Take it out right now!"

Nancy chuckled. "No. First I want to try something. Stay faced like you are, but sit back on my lap."

This meant she'd be sitting on Nancy's lap with her back to Nancy's chest. She hated that, because that meant Nancy would have her hands...

"No. I won't do that," Shelby protested, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'm losing patience with you, Shelby," Nancy said. You've made it clear you don't like this. However, I'm asking you to sit back on my lap. And you will comply."

Shelby wiped an angry tear from her face as she plopped down on Nancy's lap.

"That's my good little girl," Nancy said, placing her hands on Shelby's thighs. "Now, lean back against me and spread your legs wide."

Shelby leaned back, but she only spread her legs a little.

"Wider, Shelby."

"I hate you."

"Wider, Shelby."

"There. You happy now?" Shelby all but shouted when she spread her legs as wide as she could.

"Don't talk to me like that. But, mmmm, very much so. Now I'm going to play with your pussy while your ass is plugged." And Nancy proceeded to do just that. She buried her fingers in Shelby's pretty little pussy, running her fingers all over the girl's labia and tender, empty hole.

"Somebody's a little wet," Nancy whispered.

Shelby harrumphed.

"We'll get you even more so."

Nancy pulled a dildo out of her desk and lubed it up. She lined it up with Shelby's hole and pushed it in.

Shelby gasped. She'd never felt so full in her life!

Nancy slid the dildo in and out of Shelby's pussy. "Clench your pussy around this dildo, love. Feel how your ass also clenches around the plug? Doesn't that feel good?"

Shelby didn't squeeze her pussy around the dildo. She'd be damned if Nancy could make her do that.

But Shelby wasn't expecting Nancy to reach inside her desk drawer and pull out the little pink clit suction toy.

"Now. You're going to have an orgasm and you're going to feel your pussy and ass clenching around these two toys at the same time," Nancy said. And she placed the clit vacuum on Shelby's little wet clit.

Shelby reared up at the touch; her clit was so sensitive, possibly from the two orgasms she'd just had the night before. She gasped as her breathing hitched and her heart pounded. Her nipples hardened. Nancy worked the dildo with one hand and held the clit vacuum with the other. The ass plug remained just where Nancy had placed it and when Shelby came, she shook all over. Her pussy clamped down on the dildo over and over but it was her ass - her ass! - that caught her attention, because indeed her asshole clenched hard around the butt plug that was still lodged deep inside of her.

Nancy chuckled as she pulled the dildo out. "How was that?" Nancy asked.

Shelby looked behind her and frowned again.

Nancy laughed. "I know that felt good, Shelby," Nancy said. When Shelby didn't answer Nancy continued. "Well, okay, my stubborn girl. I want you to wear this assplug all day long. But I want you to come in every hour so I can see that you're still wearing it."

Shelby quickly got up from Nancy's lap and worked her skirt back down. She looked behind her but couldn't tell if anybody could see her black plug through her white wrap dress.

"I don't really have much for you to do today. Go ask Joelle if you can help her," Nancy said. And she gave Shelby a playful swat on the bottom.

But the swat made Shelby jump because it jostled the butt plug that she wore.

"Remember. Check in every hour. It's..." Nancy looked at her watch. It was still early. Only 9:30 am. "Come back at 10:30 and 11:30. If you miss a visit I'll come looking for you to check that the plug is still there, and if I have to look for you, I may not be as discreet as you'd like."

"You mean, you'd check on my butt plug in public?!"

Nancy nodded. Yes. Yes, she indeed would. "So remember to come back on every half hour."

Shelby scurried out the door and went searching for Joelle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shelby cursed under her breath. She couldn't believe she was wearing a butt plug. A butt plug! It made its presence known with every step she took, caressing her insides. How humiliating! What was Nancy's deal, anyway? The woman was seriously sexually demented.

Joelle was at her desk, cleaning it with an antibacterial wipe. She had moved her pencil cup and stapler and other desk objects onto the transaction counter so she could clean.

As Shelby got close to her, she realized there was something different about her.

It was...oh, my God, did Joelle have a tail?!

She watched as Joelle bent over, digging for something in a bottom drawer. Half of her butt poked out of her dress and there was a fuzzy, pink, round bunny tail between her two cheeks.

"Um," Shelby began. "What do you have there?" She asked.

Joelle stood up and spun around. "Oh, hey, Shelby! What do I have where?"

"You have a...well, you have a tail!" Shelby said.

"Oh, this thing?!" Joelle said, fluffing the ball of fuzz coming out of her behind. "It's Phillip's favorite butt plug. He loves it when I wear it," she giggled.

Shelby was speechless.

"Do you have one in?" She asked. Joelle turned Shelby slightly and she flipped her dress up in the back.

"Hey!" Shelby protested, tugging her dress back down.

"Oh, yeah. You've got a plain black one. That's cool," Joelle said.

Shelby scowled. "This is heinous. I've never been this embarrassed in my entire life!"

"Why?" Joelle grinned. "Because Nancy plugged you?" Joelle asked. When she noticed Shelby's deep frown, she laughed. "It's her right. It is Ass Monday, after all."

Shelby scowled at Joelle and crossed her arms over her chest. "This is ridiculous. I don't want to run around with a damned butt plug stuck up my ass," Shelby hissed.

But Joelle just shrugged. "Oh, don't be so uptight! Let the bosses have a little fun. It's only a once a month thing. Besides, just wait until you have a dick in you at the same time. It feels great!"

Shelby rolled her eyes. "No thanks. I'll take your word for it."

Joelle just grinned.

"You're cleaning, I see?" Shelby said.

"Yup. My desk was filthy."

"I was supposed to come to you for something to do," Shelby said.

Joelle immediately brightened. "Oh! I've got a mailing list I'm going to send out today. Lots of licking to do," she said. "The machine will stamp the letters now, thank goodness, but it doesn't lick and stick the envelopes. Of course we won't be able to sit down. Well, you will. I can't with my tail," she said with a chuckle.

"I still say it's humiliating," Shelby muttered.

Joelle just shrugged. She took a few minutes to get her desk put back in order while Shelby watched.

"There. All done. Come with me to the - well, I usually do this in the conference room where...well, you know, where it all happened. Will you be okay in there?"

Shelby took a shaky breath. "I think I'll be okay."

Joelle nodded. "Okay. These mail baskets here under my desk are what I was talking about," Joelle said.

Shelby helped Joelle carry the several mail baskets into the conference room. She looked around once she was in there and swallowed hard.

"Nobody will hurt you here. You're safe," Joelle said as she closed the door.

Shelby nodded. "I know. But it's weird, you know? Even though Lillianna was fired, I still feel like she's going to show up when I least expect it."

Joelle nodded. "Yeah. But she won't. She can't even get into the building. So it's all good."

The girls made sure their tongues were moist and they started licking envelopes. "Ugh. These taste awful," Shelby said.

"Yeah. They used to taste like fruit. Now I don't know what they taste like. Grass, maybe? But they're gross."

Shelby worked for what seemed like a long time. She just happened to glance up at the clock on the wall. It was 11:15am. Shelby shot up from her seat at the conference table. "Shit! I'm late! I have to go see Nancy!"

Joelle stretched. "It's okay. I may go take an early lunch. We can finish this later."

Shelby speed-walked her way from the conference room to Nancy's office, her butt plug happily dancing inside of her all the way. She knocked on the closed door, then she stepped in.

Nancy was on the phone. She smiled when Shelby walked in. "Yeah. Uh-huh. It should be ready by the end of this week. Yeah. I'll get it overnighted to you when I get it finished. You're welcome! Bye."

Nancy looked Shelby up and down. She checked her watch. "Well. You are late!"

Shelby nervously twisted her hands together. "Yeah. I was working with Joelle. Lost track of the time."

Nancy tsked. "You were supposed to be back here at 10:30am."

"I know," Shelby grimaced.

"Well, now that you're here, turn around and show me your plug. I want to make sure you're still wearing it."

Shelby gave Nancy a hard look, but turned and flipped her skirt up for Nancy to see.

"You didn't take it out?"

"No. It's been in me all morning," Shelby said through gritted teeth.

Nancy walked up to Shelby and put her hands on her ass. "Such a sweet bottom. I love this ass," she said, patting it with both hands. "Now let's see that plug, shall we?"

Nancy grabbed the base of the plug and she tugged, making the toy wiggle in Shelby's rectum.

"Ahh! Stop that" Shelby squealed.

Nancy chuckled. "Mmm, let's get you bent back over the desk," she said.

Once Shelby was again reluctantly leaning over Nancy's desk, Nancy sat down in her desk chair.

"Let's pull this out and see how you're doing," Nancy said.

Shelby felt Nancy pull harder on the plug until eventually it slipped free from her body. Shelby grunted as the plug exited.

"Mmmm, you're doing nicely," Nancy said. "Nice and a little bit open." And she again licked at Shelby's little hole, only this time, her tongue easily went inside.

"Jesus!" Shelby screeched. "What are you doing?!"

"I'm tonguing you," Nancy simply said.

"Well, oh, my God, please stop it!"

But Nancy only let one hand fall lower until her fingers slipped through the wet folds of Shelby's pussy. "You can keep protesting all you want because I like it. I like you all outraged. But your pussy is wet, baby. So I know your body likes all of this."

Shelby spluttered but a coherent sentence wouldn't come out.

Nancy just chuckled. "I have a surprise for you anyway," she said.

Shelby's body tensed.

"Don't worry. It's another small plug. I want you to wear this for the rest of the day. Now, bear down."

Shelby didn't even know what that meant, but her little hole was still partly open so the new plug slipped right inside.

"Ungh!" Shelby grunted.

"All done, love."

Shelby stood up. But when she did, something furry and soft brushed against the back of one leg.

"What the...?" She said, and she reached behind her to feel.

"It's a plug with a long fox tail on it," Nancy said with a smile.

"Oh, fucking hell," Shelby groaned.

"Oh, stop it. You look adorable."

"I look ridiculous," Shelby hissed, spinning around. Her face was a delightful shade of embarrassed pink and the color even went down her chest.

"Open your dress for me."

"What?! No!" Shelby said, clutching it even more tightly together at her neck.

"Nobody can see anything. Your back is to the door and it's closed."

"No way."

"Shelby," Nancy said darkly.

Shelby set her mouth in a grim line. She untied her dress in both places and she whisked it open like a flasher might do with a long trench coat. "There. You happy?"

Nancy grinned. "Yes," she put her hands on Shelby's flushed chest and then she ran them slowly up to her reddened neck. "You're so pretty, even when you're pissed off," Nancy said. She felt Shelby swallow nervously while her hands were loosely around the girl's throat. Nancy then slid her hands down her sides until she put her hands on the girl's waist. She then put her mouth on Shelby's breast, suckling on a nipple.

Shelby felt Nancy's fluttering tongue. Both her nipples hardened, the one Nancy wasn't tonguing hardening in sympathy.

Nancy let her hands fall and circle around to the girl's bottom again. She patted Shelby there, then looked up at her. The delightful flush was still on her chest and neck.

"Okay. I've got to get back to work. A bunch of toner cartridges have been delivered by the back door. You can catalogue them in your Excel sheet if you're finished helping Joelle."

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers
12