Company Policy Pt. 12

Story Info
The Ghost.
4.3k words
4.58
5.7k
6

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers

I apologize - I submitted this story a day late. Busy busy Sundays!

Pentopaper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Part Twelve~

Shelby had left her pad of paper in Nancy's office so she grabbed a new one from the supply closet. But not before she heard a familiar voice coming from reception.

"Well, if you won't let me back there, I'd like all my things boxed up and delivered to my house. My assistants - former - assistants can do it."

Shelby peeked out of the closet to see a frowning Lillianna standing at the reception desk with the security guard standing next to her. She gingerly shifted her weight from foot to foot.

"We'll have your desk emptied and all your personal belongings sent to you, then," Joelle told her.

Just then Lillianna looked over and saw Shelby standing half in and half out of the closet. She sent Shelby a rather malicious smile. "Why, if it isn't Nancy's little assistant!" She took a step and winced. Shelby figured she was still smarting from the vicious caning Nancy had subjected her to the day before. "No hard feelings, huh, Shelby?" She asked.

But Shelby frowned. She could not forgive that woman for what she'd done to her. Shelby met Lillianna's cold eyes and then she left the closet and walked away from the reception desk, heading towards the back door where the deliveries were dropped off, her fox tail bobbing with every step.

"Well, fine then," she heard Lillianna say.

But Shelby was having no part of it. She would not make nice with the woman who had traumatized her so.

Joelle found Shelby a few minutes later cataloguing the toner cartridges. "Hey! Want to help me empty Lillianna's desk? She's got some real expensive pens I'm thinking of taking and making my own," she said.

Shelby shook her head. "I'm not going anywhere near her or her things. I don't care if she's got a thousand dollars hidden in her desk - I wouldn't take it. I don't want anything of hers."

Joelle shrugged. "Ok. Well, suit yourself."

A few minutes later Shelby had a list of toner cartridges and she was putting them in their correct places in the supply closet.

Shelby returned to Nancy's office. She had her master toner Excel spreadsheet on a laptop in there.

"Hey, sweet baby girl," Nancy said. "How's your tail?"

Shelby rolled her eyes and got on her computer.

That afternoon Nancy told Shelby there would be an informational meeting, including all the C-Suite-ers, and since Nancy was now the new CIO, she would be expected at the meeting.

"I want you to come along with me," Nancy said.

"Wait. This isn't a staff-"

"No," Nancy said emphatically. "It's not a staff meeting."

"No surprise sex on the table?" Shelby tentatively asked.

Nancy chuckled. "I don't think so."

Shelby shrugged. "Okay, then."

~~~~~~~~~~

The meeting started at 2:30pm. A few minutes before then Shelby found herself in the big first floor conference room with all the people at the highest level of the company, as well as with the directors of Human Resources and Marketing - Carter Mitchell and Ryan Stewart, respectively. She wasn't the only assistant there, either. Joelle was sitting next to Phillip Addington with a laptop taking the minutes. Clay was there next to Jim Bagely. They had some kind of silent argument going on because Jim kept trying to get Clay's attention, but Clay kept steadfastly ignoring him. Carter Mitchell, a gray haired man in his early forties had two female assistants and Ryan Stewart, a dark haired man around 32 had a female assistant who looked much older than he was.

Sharon Rogers, their CFO, was videoing in from somewhere in paradise, Shelby figured. The video feed coming in was of a patio with a slow-turning ceiling fan above. Blue-green ocean water and a pristine white vacant beach was in the background. Sharon was in her early fifties with dyed red hair and was wearing a flowery bathing suit and a matching bathing suit coverup. From offscreen came a well built man in his early thirties into view. He wore all white and he carried a tray with two peach margaritas on it. "Hi, everyone!" The man said. Everybody but Shelby said a brief hello to Sharon and to the man whose name evidently was Reed.

Nancy, of course, was there with Shelby, but only after she had exchanged Shelby's fox-tail plug for the plain black plug Shelby had had in earlier in the day. Shelby guessed Joelle had switched her plug out too, otherwise she wouldn't be sitting down.

"Okay, everyone, let's get started," Phillip said. "Let's formally welcome Sharon and Reed back after their company ring ceremony."

Clapping resounded in the room.

Sharon nodded. "Thank you! And thank you, Phillip, for letting us take this extended honeymoon - er - sabbatical - in Montserrat," she said. Reed came into camera again and kissed the woman on her cheek.

"Ring ceremony?" Shelby whispered to Nancy.

Nancy nodded, leaning in. "I'll tell you about it later," she whispered to Shelby, "but It's a special ceremony...like a wedding...sort of...that takes place here at the company. They chose to get married in Montserrat in addition, so it's legal."

Shelby rolled her eyes. A company ring ceremony? If it took place in the company she could only imagine what it entailed. Maybe group sex with unicorns on the roof? Who could really even guess.

"You're welcome! We're lucky you two made it official," Phillip said.

"Thank you! How are things going in the States?" Sharon asked. "Nancy, I hear you're our new CIO?" She asked.

Phillip laughed. "Who's leading this meeting?" He said to other chuckles. "Second on the agenda is to let everyone formally know that the company has officially parted ways with Lillianna Harris. Because of that, I'd like to introduce our new Chief Information Officer, Nancy Addington, my very capable sister-in-law!" There was more chuckling and clapping and general congratulating, and also some light enthusiastic whistling. "I've been leaning on her to take the job for years. She finally took me up on it," he added.

There was some general tittering in the room. Quick, furtive glances were made at Nancy and Shelby.

"What's going on?" Shelby whispered.

Nancy shook her head tersely but stood up. "I need to announce something," Nancy said.

"Yes?" Phillip said.

"I want to announce that Shelby and I will have the next ring ceremony," she said.

Shelby's head swung up to look at Nancy. "What?" She asked. "You what?!"

Nancy sat back down and squeezed Shelby's hand rather hard to make her go quiet.

Shelby stewed for the rest of the meeting. When they got back to Nancy's office, Shelby exploded.

"What the fuck happened back there?" She yelled. "A ring ceremony?!"

Nancy nodded. "Yes."

"I don't want to have a ring ceremony with you!"

Nancy rolled her eyes. "You want to be safe around here? You want what happened with Lillianna to never happen again? Then have a ring ceremony with me. You will be officially mine. Nobody will be able to touch you unless they go through me first. And I would never let anything happen to you."

Shelby's mouth was set in a hard line, her fists balled at her sides. "This place is absolutely bonkers. For me not to get sexually abused, I have to essentially marry you? Have you lost your ever loving mind?!"

Nancy shook her head. "No. It dawned on me in the meeting that that's how I can keep you safe."

"Oh, really? Then what keeps me safe from you!" Shelby shouted.

Nancy's eyes narrowed. "What are you talking about?"

Shelby scoffed. "What keeps you out from under my skirt?" She said. "What keeps you from putting things inside of me? What keeps you out of my ass?!" She hissed.

Nancy paused for a second. "Well, I guess, nothing."

"Nothing?!" Shelby screeched. "So then, what, I'll belong to you? You'll be able to do whatever you want to me?"

Nancy took a step forward. "I can already do whatever I want to you," Nancy said.

Shelby's eyes also narrowed. "Fuck. You," she said, pointing at Nancy with each word. And she stormed out of Nancy's office.

Nancy followed her. "What is your problem?" Nancy hissed. She grabbed Shelby's arm.

Shelby spun around, breaking free. "You! You're my problem! I don't want you anywhere near me!"

"Well, too bad. That's not going to happen. Do you need a lesson?"

Shelby laughed derisively. "I am so getting out of here. And you're not touching me!"

Shelby stalked off.

Nancy grabbed her cell phone. "Yes. I need Fabio and Rock to bring Shelby up to my apartment immediately. Yes. Tie her down."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nancy sat at her kitchen table when she heard the yelling getting closer from out in the hallway. When the door flew open, she saw what was going on. The men each had Shelby by an upper arm. They were half leading, half dragging her through Nancy's apartment. Shelby shot Nancy a look of pure hate as they passed by, going into the bedroom.

"How do you want her, boss?" Rock asked.

"Face down. Ass up," Nancy said.

"Will do," Fabio said.

Shelby screamed and yelled until she suddenly went silent. Nancy assumed that was also the very second the ball gag got tightened.

A few minutes later both men, sweating, came out of the bedroom. Rock was wiping at his brow. "She's all ready for you," he said.

Nancy nodded at Fabio who nodded back. "Want us to sit outside by the door in case you need us?"

"Please," Nancy said.

They left and Nancy pushed the door closed with a click.

Nancy walked into the bedroom. What she saw was the most delectable sight she'd ever seen. There was Shelby, completely naked, tied down to their California King. The Velcro cuffs encircled her wrists and a separate collar held her head down against a pillow. She was on her knees with her legs secured in a bent position with her cute little ass up in the air. Nancy could see her little plugged asshole and empty pussy hole staring at her, just begging to be filled.

Nancy pulled on it slowly and removed Shelby's ass plug. She put it in the bathroom sink and came back into the bedroom.

"You just always have to push, don't you?" Nancy said, rooting around in her toy drawer in her armoire. "You can never just let things be," Nancy said. "So now look at you. Face down. Ass up. Holes both empty. What do you expect me to do, but fill them?" Nancy said.

Shelby struggled on the bed but went nowhere.

Nancy climbed up onto the bed. "First of all, your ass did great with the plugs today," Nancy said. "Your hole looks pink and happy," she chuckled. "Most importantly, your hole is a little open, just begging for my tongue."

Shelby thrashed on the bed again, but it was no use. She yelled but all her words were muffled by the gag.

Nancy came up behind her on her knees and put her thumbs on either side of Shelby's pretty little asshole. She pushed her thumbs in opposite directions and her hole opened slightly. "My sweet little girl," Nancy whispered. "I own you. Don't you know this by now? This pretty little asshole doesn't belong to you. It's mine. I own it. I can touch, stroke, caress, lick it whenever I want to. And you can't say no. Don't you understand? The same thing with your pussy. It's mine. Your pretty little clit that gets stiff. Your hole that gets wet. Your pretty lips of skin. That all belongs to me. Your breasts? Mine. Nipples? Mine. Your mouth? Mine. The sooner you accept all of this, the happier you'll be."

Nancy leaned down and licked a stripe over Shelby's little asshole. She made her tongue stiff and poked it inside.

Shelby cried out in outrage, but it did no good. Nancy wasn't going anywhere.

"See? You can't stop me. Anything I want to do to you, I will do." She licked her asshole again. "Mmmmm. You're just so sweet. And you're mine. And I'm going to teach you once and for all that you're mine," Nancy said.

Shelby felt a cold chill race through her body. What was Nancy going to do?

"You can't see it, but I have a double dildo I'm going to use on you," Nancy said, taking her skirt off. "I'm putting on my harness and when I attach it, I'll be able to fuck both your holes at the same time."

Shelby cried out.

"Shhhh," Nancy said, running her hands over Shelby's ass. "Just relax. I need you to relax. These dildos will fill you up so good," Nancy said. "You won't be able to think about anything other than the dildos in your pussy and asshole. Hang tight. I'll get some lube. But I know this will make you wet eventually."

Shelby cried out again from behind the gag. What was happening to her right now? Nobody had ever talked to her like that before. She'd never been "owned" before. She'd never even had anything in her ass before today and now she was going to get fucked there? It was unbelievable.

"Now, shhhh, I said. Just calm down," Nancy said. She was back behind Shelby lubing her toys up. She then smeared lube all over Shelby's exposed two holes. "Got to make you nice and slick. Want these to go in without any problems," Nancy said. "The pussy dildo is ribbed like I know you like. But the ass dildo is a graduated set of bubbles. As I slowly fuck you your asshole will open and close over and over around each of the bubbles. It's best to keep your asshole nice and relaxed."

But of course when she said that, Shelby tensed all over. It was impossible to relax like she was.

"Just don't think, baby. Feel. Feel these dildos as I fuck you. Know that you're mine and I'm taking what's mine. Okay. Here we go..."

Nancy lined up the dildos and she started to press forward. Shelby squealed when the dildo penetrated her asshole with the smallest bubble. Nancy pushed forward still and the next smallest bubble disappeared into her asshole. And on and on it went until Nancy reached the largest bubble. "This might be a little uncomfortable to your asshole because it's never been spread this wide, but you'll get through it," Nancy said, and she pressed the last and largest bubble up against Shelby's tender hole.

The girl yelled from behind the gag as her asshole started to open. She was whining and struggling to get away when her hole reached the widest part of the bubble. But Nancy pushed once more and the entire bubble disappeared inside of Shelby with one squeal, and her asshole closed around the very end of the toy.

Nancy was a mess of sweat, and so was Shelby. "There we go, baby. It's all inside of you. You did so well," she said. "Now I'm going to pull it out."

Shelby gasped as her hole was forced back open and the large bubble was pulled free. All the bubbles came out of her asshole. Then Nancy pushed them all in again. Then all out. Then in. Then out. Slowly, so slowly, she fucked the girl's pussy and asshole at the same time.

"Who is fucking you?" Nancy asked her. "Me. Nancy. I'm fucking you. Why? Because I own your pussy and your asshole. Your body is not yours anymore. It's mine. Mine! I control how wide your asshole is opened. I control how often something enters your pussy."

Nancy pushed the toys into Shelby's body again. She held them there and then she grabbed the clit suction toy. "Now, I'm going to give you an orgasm. You're going to cum around this ass toy and around this pussy toy. And you're going to think about how I own you when you do. You're not even in control of your own orgasms anymore. I decide when to give them to you. I decide." Nancy sucked the girls clit into the suction toy, and she abruptly undid Shelby's gag. "Tell me. Who gives you your orgasms?"

Shelby didn't answer. She was still trying to wriggle out from under Nancy's toys but it was useless.

"Tell me!" Nancy snapped. "Who gives you your orgasms?"

"You do," Shelby unhappily moaned.

"Who can fuck your pussy and asshole whenever she wants?"

"You can," Shelby panted.

"Who owns every part of your body? Who controls you? Who, Shelby? Who!"

"You do!" Shelby yelled. "Fuck!" She squealed, and as she did, she came - hard - around the toys penetrating her body. She felt every little throb - her asshole working hard to clench around the toy. Her sheath contracting around the pussy dildo.

"I can see your asshole pulsing, little girl. Does it feel good, coming around my toys?"

Shelby panted. "Stop!" She choked out. "Oh, God!"

Nancy removed the clit vacuum and pressed harder into Shelby, grinding the toys within her. Nancy reached under her and stroked the girl's nipples, playing with the hard tips.

When Shelby finally stopped coming, Nancy leaned down and kissed the girl on her back. "That's my Shelby. My beautiful Shelby," she said.

Hours later Shelby slept. Nancy absently fingered the girl's pussy and asshole but she didn't wake. Her body was so sweet, her asshole now delightfully softly sprung, her pussy still making itself wet. Nancy kissed the girl's ear from behind and Shelby shuddered in her sleep.

When she woke up Shelby looked around her. Nancy had her arm and a leg thrown over her so she couldn't move. Shelby had no idea what time it was but she knew one thing was certain: she needed to implement her escape plan and fast. She couldn't handle possessive Nancy. All that ridiculousness about Nancy owning her. Nobody owned her but herself. Nancy could say whatever she wanted but it didn't make it true.

She thought about the candle hidden high in the back of the pantry. Maybe it was time to take it down and hide it somewhere else where she'd have easier access to it. She had to act. She couldn't take much more of this.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Strangely, Nancy slept all night long. Shelby got hungry and finally wriggled out from under the older woman and ate some cereal for dinner in the kitchen. She grabbed the granny square afghan and slept the rest of the night on the couch.

When morning came on Tuesday, Nancy didn't look right. She was pale and was having hot and cold chills. She asked Shelby to get the thermometer from the bathroom medicine cabinet and when she took her temperature, it was 101.3.

"I feel terrible," Nancy said, lying back down in bed. Shelby came in with some ibuprofen and a cup of water Nancy had asked for, but Nancy had immediately fallen back asleep when Shelby got to her.

Shelby decided that if Nancy didn't have to work, then neither did she. So Shelby hung around the apartment that morning. Her asshole was sore from being used so much the evening before, so sitting down wasn't very comfortable. Shelby laid down on the couch while watching a Jerry Springer rerun, and fell asleep herself.

When Shelby woke up, it was past lunchtime. She went in to check on Nancy but she was still asleep. She ordered some dim sum for herself and reluctantly some chicken noodle soup for Nancy. She ate her Chinese food and put Nancy's in the fridge. She figured when Nancy woke up she might be able to eat some soup, but whether she did or not was no skin off of Shelby's nose.

Shelby wiled away the afternoon on her laptop and watched daytime TV. Finally around 3pm she heard Nancy weakly calling her name from the bedroom.

"What?" Shelby said, poking her head into the room.

Nancy licked her lips and partly sat up. "What time is it?" She croaked out.

"Three," Shelby said.

"AM?" Nancy said, sounding surprised.

"PM."

"What day?"

"Tuesday still."

Nancy nodded. "Can you bring me some ibuprofen?"

"I did earlier but you'd gone back to sleep," Shelby said. She left and returned with the pills and a glass of water. Nancy took the pills and laid back down. "What do you think you have?" Shelby asked, worried that she might get it next.

Nancy sighed. "I don't know. Maybe the flu? I got the shot in the fall. But that's what it feels like. My joints are all achey."

Shelby nodded. She'd gotten the shot too but this sickness didn't bode well if the shot didn't deter it. "I got you some chicken noodle soup. It's in the fridge. Do you want me to heat it up for you?"

Nancy thought for a second but then shook her head. "I'm not really hungry. Thanks, though. I just want to go back to sleep," she said.

pentopaper
pentopaper
244 Followers
12