Compatible fetishes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom rose awkwardly and followed Sara -- carefully holding a beach towel right in front of his crotch -- and they went into the cool kitchen. Sara twisted around suddenly and "accidentally" knocked the towel out of Tom's hands. His erection thrust out between them, the tip pointing out of the fly of his swim trunks.

"Oh Christ, I'm so sorry Sara, I um...I don't know what happened...please don't tell Arlene about this," Tom begged.

"Shhh," Sara said, leaning close and softly touching his lips with her finger. "You're safe with me..."

"...but my, my, how you've 'grown', Tom," Sara giggled, leaning a little closer so his throbbing dick rubbed her stomach. "No wonder Arlene loves having you come over to work on homework!"

Tom blushed furiously but couldn't help moan, as the tip of his prick slid against Sara's skin.

"Jeez, that monster looks painful, trapped in there," Sara said, her fingers tentatively outlining the shaft of his cock. Tom groaned with lust, his eyes closing.

"Tell you what, let's put it somewhere nice and cozy," Sara said, leaning back.

Tom's eyes snapped open to a glorious sight -- his girlfriend's sister reaching behind her back and unclasping her bikini top. Sara's breast broke free of their timid restraints and stood, defying gravity, with stiff nipples the size of erasers poking toward him.

With Tom still stunned, Sara took charge. Looking into his eyes the whole time, she reached down to his briefs, shucked them down and grabbed hold of her prize -- his 8-inch cock, now impossibly hard. She sank to her knees in front of him.

Tom didn't know what to expect. Was she going to blow him? Should he ask her to? Wisely, he said nothing.

Tom quickly got his answer Sara slotted his massive cock between her even more massive tits. She pushed from both sides, effectively burying the poor boys prick, then slowly mushed her globes up and down his shaft. She didn't have any lubricant -- hmm, she'd have to remember that next time -- but he soon dribbled enough pre-cum to make passage easy and she doubled her speed, sliding his thick meat between her juicy breasts. Tom tentatively bent down a little to make it easier, holding his breath in case Sara suddenly come to her senses.

As the fleshy globes did their magic on Tom's hardness, his mouth hung open and his eyes rolled. It didn't take long for the excitement of it all to sap Tom's stamina.

He grunted, "I'm gonna...Christ, Sara, I'm gonna..."

"Not there!" Sara said, quickly sliding his cock from between her breasts.

Tom's disappointment only lasted a moment as she grabbed his prick and guided the head to her bikini pants, which she pealed back to accommodate the massive purple head, lining it up just inches from her puffy pussy.

"Cum in here, OK Tom?" Sara said, biting her lip. "Please?"

Tom's only answer was to grab her other hand and use it to help masturbate his aching prick. He cried out as blast after blast of semen sprayed onto Sara's unprotected sex, dripping right onto her bikini pants.

Sara giggled, moaned and sighed all at the same time, her heart racing as "freshly squeezed" cum flooded her panties, slicking her trimmed pubes. One shot had splattered higher, onto her stomach, but she used Tom's cock to smear it down onto her clit after he was almost done. Tom was ready to pass out, the intensity of his ejaculation leaving him weak at the knees.

"Hmm -- thank you Tom," Sara said shyly, looking down at his cock, still dripping cum onto her pussy. "Heavens, there is sooooo much!" she giggled.

She helped Tom slide his softening cock back into his trunks -- just in time as they heard Arlene come down the stairs. Thinking quickly, Sara took Tom's towel and wrapped it around her naked breasts and cummy bikini bottoms. She hid the bikini tops in a bowl of fruit. As Tom headed to the deck he glanced back at Sara, who winked at him after Arlene passed by.

Sara raced back to her bedroom, lay on her bed and ravaged her cum splattered pussy, tweaking her nipples and quickly hitting the first of 3 orgasms. She kept the bikini pants on all night.

She had two more encounters with Tom -- by some miracle, Arlene never found out, even though Tom and Sara took crazy risks. The last time, they were all watching TV when Arlene said she'd go make popcorn. As soon as she'd gone, Sara rushed over to Tom, who gulped in surprise then sighed in delight as she slid his shorts down, hiked up her skirt and slid his rapidly hardening cock past her thong panties and into her virgin pussy.

"Just can't wait any longer," Sara said. "Fuck the first time being special, I just want you to cum in me as fast and as much as you can, OK?"

Tom grinned. "Sounds good to me...Oh!" he said as she unceremoniously crammed Tom's cock into her cunt, riding him reverse cowboy.

Sara was a virgin in the strict sense, but had worked her way up to some sizeable vibrators, one of which she'd been using only an hour earlier, so she was very well lubed. Still, she had to move slowly at first to accommodate his impressive girth and length. After a few pumps however, she was pounding away, twisting around to kiss him full on the lips. Again, the thrill of the situation -- his girlfriend/Sara's sister, was in the next room! -- meant Tom didn't last long, which suited Sara. As they maintained their lip-lock, Tom moaned into her mouth as his cock came into her pussy. She stroked his long blond hair as he sprayed her insides again and again. When he was spent, Sara slid Tom's cock back into his shorts. Then she hiked the thong tight on her pussy, letting the cum-cream marinate into the fabric. She pulled a blanket over her to help hide the smell of fresh jizz when Arlene came back to the room. When Sara got up after the movie, she found her skirt was stuck to her ass, held in place by an adhesive layer of dried cum.

Arlene had several other boyfriends before finishing High School, then Sara and Arlene went to college and eventually got married to wonderful men. Sara still had a fond memory for Tom, who'd moved away from the neighborhood years ago -- but, being honest, she mostly remembered him as a source of abundant cum than a person.

In successive years, Sara had little chance to enjoy her fetish. She and Dan had tried for children for over a year with no success. Still, that meant lots of occasions when Sara would tell Dan that she should be especially fertile, and he obligingly basted her pussy with jism three or four times in a day. She'd keep the same pair of panties on until the next morning, relishing the gooey mess that greeted her. But then they did have kids, and with all the responsibilities and distractions that brought, Sara's cum passion faded.

Now with it was back with a vengeance.

Present day

As Jake looked at the edge of Sara's panties -- the ones he knew that he'd filled with what felt like a quart of cum only that morning -- he wondered how to play this.

Should he confront Sara, essentially blackmail her about what was clearly some very kinky behavior. Perhaps he could get aunt Sara to do some other naughty things...But what if he was wrong! It'd be a disaster. He couldn't be sure those were the same panties without more information -- perhaps she'd bought a similar pair he didn't know about. And Sara had been kind enough not to give him grief about jacking off in her underwear -- now he was thinking to blackmail her? So, he sat tight and went with the flow.

Sara was oblivious about what Jake suspected. She was trying to keep a relatively normal attitude while her body was humming! Her pussy was bathed in fresh boy cum again! The recollection of Tom and all those years ago came flooding back.

Still, she couldn't just ignore what Jake had done.

"Now Jake," Sara said, sitting next to him on the couch. "About this morning..."

Jake blushed deeply.

"Aunt Sara, I'm so sorry..." he began, then stopped a second.

"Yeah, I'm so sorry that I didn't put your panties into the wash right away afterwards....Let me go do it now, OK?"

Jake immediately stood and walked toward her Sara's bedroom before she processed this.

"Wait! No, that's OK, I'll take care of it," Sara called after him, but too late.

She ran into the room with him, finding him looking with mock surprise at the towel, laying on the floor but no panties in sight.

"Aunt Sara?" Jake asked, pretending to be puzzled.

"I... er...I put them in the laundry already!" She said thinking furiously.

"No, you didn't," said Jake. "You haven't gone down to the basement since you've been home."

"I mean, I threw them away!" Sara said, becoming desperate and standing tall with her arms crossed, scowling at him.

"Wait," said Jake. "Are you sure these are not those panties?", he said moving slowly over to her and gesturing to her waist. As she'd stood with her defiant pose, her t-shirt had risen revealing the bright scarlet edge of her satin panties.

"Aunt Sara?" said Jake softly, running his finger along the panties and her stomach. Sara shivered. "Are you wearing the panties that I just shot jizz all over? Wearing my cum, essentially?" Jake said.

Sara was finding it hard to breath, but couldn't decide if it was the shock of discovery or the thrill of finally finding someone who saw right into her perverse soul and seemed to have compatible kink. She decided to take a chance.

"Not a word to Arlene about this, OK?" Sara said.

Jake nodded, a smile picking up at the corner of his mouth.

"I just..." she began. "Well, I just like cum I guess! Always have. I like the taste, the smell, the texture. And I especially love feeling it in my...er...on my body".

"Your pussy in particular, right Aunt Sara?" Jake said. "You like feeling a big load against your cunt?"

Sara's eyes closed for a second at the crude word but then turned to Jake.

"Yes. I love creamy cum splattered anywhere on and in my body, but especially like having it where nature intended -- in my Sweet. Little. Pussy." Sara said, tapping her crotch with the last three words.

It was at that moment that Sara noticed two things: First that her sweet little pussy was also her extremely wet pussy. Second that Jake's erection had made a major reappearance and was standing out forcefully against his shorts as he stared at his aunt, lust behind his eyes.

"Looks like you might be ready to make another donation to your needy aunt's fetish?" Sara said, smiling down at Jake's hardness. "Interested?" she said.

To be continued


12