Compelling Ch. 03

Story Info
Hypnodomme continues compelling guest at BDSM event.
6.7k words
4.68
5.2k
1

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Compelling 3

Jillian woke in the morning after her escapades the prior night- attending a BDSM seminar on hypnosis and then touring the convention with the hypnodomme feeling really strange and confused. The first thing she noticed was that she was on top of the bed, not under the covers but she also realized she was wearing her tee-shirt gift from the night before when she attended the hypnosis seminar at the BDSM convention, and she noticed that familiar smell from her nearly nightly activity of watching hypno porn when she couldn't sleep.

She realized she didn't even turn on the laptop last night, it was still charging at the desk in the corner of the room. Her mind flashed to the convention, and the seminar, and walking the grounds with Doctor DeLaurent- then she blushed as her mind reminded her of her intense hypnofantasy of being hypnotized to submit- but there was black shiny rubber involved.

"OMG that was some wild dream," the college student thought to herself as she lazily got up and headed to the bathroom. "Must have been thinking too much about that show the Doctor put on last night."

Jillian was just unable to realize it was more than a dream.

As she walked to the bathroom, JIllian stopped dead in her tracks as she saw the open tube of lipstick standing upright like a beacon for her to see. As she continued her walk to the vanity table, she could not take her eyes off the red lipstick, as she flashed back to the lips of the Doctor and then the red lips of the shapely woman in rubber.

"OMG," she thought as the rubber dominant flashed through her mind.

She then picked up the tube and read the name on the side of the tube- "Rojo Convincente", and thought "there's that word again..."

Putting the tube back on the vanity table, Jillian spied the business card trapped intentionally between the mirror and the wood trim of the mirror frame. She saw the professional business card and began to think about her sleepless nights and was nervous about asking for help. And even more nervous after seeing the Doctor in the BDSM seminar last night.

"I am always so tired, I'm tired of being tired all the time," Jennifer thought as she decided the best immediate course of action was to shower and prepare for her day. A day where she would just likely do schoolwork, take a walk, not fall asleep, then watch hypno porn until the early am hours and wake up feeling tired. Again.

Jillian showered, dressed, then set up her work station for schoolwork. Before she started, she decided food and coffee would be the order of the day, so she set out to the kitchen, made a pot of coffee,grabbed a muffin then went into her bedroom. As she walked in, she looked again right at the business card, and then the lipstick.

"OMG what is wrong with me," she thought, as she felt a shiver looking at the red lipstick tube lying on the table.

"Guess I need to do something about this," Jillian thought as she took the card and then steeled her nerves to actually call the office of the beautiful red lipped psychiatrist. She noticed on the card that the office didn't open until 9 am, so she would have to wait an hour before making the call to get help with her insomnia. Instead, Jillian made her way to her work station and on one laptop she pulled up her financial portfolio, checking how she did the prior week. As a finance major, JIllian had become an online broker for her own account, and she was doing fairly well as a day trader. Well enough to move off campus and live alone.

On the other computer, instead of working on her studies, she pulled up the website of Dr. Alicia DeLaurent, whose office was only a 30 minute drive from her apartment. The office space seemed small but intimate, and then she was the "About the Doctor" section and was taken back.

"Wow," thought Jillian looking at the professional photos of the Doctor on her website. Jillian noticed the dark haired doctor wore a tight fitting black outfit for the pictures, it showed off her ample breasts and the skirt was long enough to be professional but short enough to reveal a beautiful pair of legs. But what resonated with Jillian was the lipstick, the same shade she wore the evening before and the tube Jillian had with her on her vanity, as well as the perfectly matched nails, both her fingers and toes, her toes visible through stiletto style heels.

Jillian walked over to the vanity, and in slow circles put on the lipstick. She then, almost in a daze, went back to the laptop and watched her favorite FF hypno porn. Not wanting to lose track of time, she wanted to make sure she called the Doctor's office to contact Dr. DeLaurent, she set a timer to remind herself to call at 9 am. She didn't want to wait the whole weekend to contact her about her insomnia, and the card said office hours were 9 to noon on Saturdays.

While waiting until 9am, Jillian mindlessly sat and watched the videos, and began by playing with her breasts as she watched, then after about 10 minutes she found her hand in her pants slowly rubbing away. Watching. Rubbing.

When the alarm went off, Jillian shook her head to bring herself back to reality, took a drink of her now cold coffee and calmed her nerves to call the office of Dr. Alicia DeLaurent, putting in the phone number on the card.

"Right on schedule," thought the smiling hypnodomme, as her office phone rang right at 9am. The Doctor didn't schedule any patients for this Saturday since she was performing again in the evening at the BDSM convention. But she did show up expecting this very call. At this very time.

"Doctor's office," Alicia said as she picked up the phone.

"Oh ummm hiii," stammered Jillian as she recognized the voice that answered the phone, which sent her for a loop, as she expected staff to pick up the phone, not the Doctor herself.

"Hello, this is Dr. DeLaurent, how can I help you?" Alicia said as she smiled inwardly at the exchange that was unfolding.

"Well ummm omygod omygod um I'm sorry just so nervous," Jillian tried to explain. "Sooo sorry..."

"That's fine don't worry," Alicia said with a smile. "How about if I just ask you questions and you just answer them will that work for you?"

"Yes, Doctor," Jillian replied, in a familiar phrase from the night before.

"That's wonderful, young lady," Alicia said, as Jillian felt a wave of pleasure course through her body. "Let's start with your name, shall we?"

"Yes, Doctor, my name is Jillian," replied the college student, reminding the doctor of the previous evening when she only provided her first name.

"Just Jillian?" smartly replied the hypnodomme. "May I have your last name, JIllian?"

"Yes, Doctor," Jillian said as her thoughts drifted back to the prior night's events as it were deja vu. "Johnson is my last name."

"Very good then Jillian Johnson," Alicia praised, realizing the effects were still solid in the girl's mind. "What is your problem that you need help with then, Jillian?"

"Insomnia, Doctor," the pretty young girl replied.

"And how did you hear about me, Jillian?" asked the doctor, still playing the professional angle.

"You gave me your card last night, Doctor," stated Jillian, almost feeling transported to the same space as the prior night.

"You are Just Jillian from the show last night, how wonderful!" explained the psychiatrist. "You decided to take me up on my offer to help you then?"

"Yes, Doctor," Jillian answered.

"Well Jillian, I will need your information so we can get things moving," Alicia instructed. "Are you prepared to do that?"

"Yes, Doctor," replied Jillian.

"Good girl, Jillian," prompted the Doctor. "I will need you to fill out some paperwork and insurance things, is that a problem, Jillian?"

"No, Doctor, it isn't a problem," Jillian responded.

Alicia asked for her email address and phone number to email the forms to be completed, and in case they were disconnected.

"I have sent the forms to you Jillian, do you have them?" asked the psychiatrist.

"Yes, Doctor, I have them," Jillian replied.

"Very good, you are a very good sleepy submissive," the hypnodomme said to the girl, triggering her into trance. "Can you still hear me, Jillian?"

"Yes Doctor," replied the slow, steady hypnotized voice on the phone.

"Good girl, Jillian, you take suggestion very well," Alicia mused. "Now, as you are filling out the forms, you will become very confused and need to call back here to get help filling the forms out, do you understand?"

"Yes, Doctor, I understand," the hypnotized girl replied.

"Good girl, just Jillian," the smiling hypnodomme countered. "Awake at three Jillian, one, two, three, wide awake now."

"Good girl, Jillian, if you need help just call back," the Doctor informed the potential new patient.

Jillian, normally a competent and able young woman, followed the suggestions perfectly and called back four times while trying to complete the paperwork with questions as simple as 'what do you mean by primary physician,' to the last one about what is the difference between ID number and group insurance number. The repeated phone calls made Jillian feel vulnerable and incompetent, and it showed in her conversation as she nearly broke down in tears at the repeated failures of completing simple paperwork. It was at that point that Alicia helped soothe Jillian.

"Sleepy submissive," the Doctor calmly said into the phone, sending the frazzled young lady back into the comfort of hypnosis. "Jillian, when you awaken you will no longer have any problems completing the new patient forms I sent you, do you understand?"

"Yes, Doctor," the sleepy girl answered.

"Good girl, Jillian," the doctor told her sleepy submissive, as she heard the tell tale sign of the wave of pleasure making its way through the young woman. "Did you look through my practice's website, Jillian?"

"Yes, Doctor," she answered in her sleepy monotone.

"What did you find that was interesting, Jillian?" probed the hypnodomme.

"Pictures, Doctor," Jillian replied.

"Oh and what pictures are you interested in telling me about?" the psychiatrist asked.

"Yours, Doctor," was the reply.

"What interested you about my pictures, Jillian?" asked the dominant.

"Beautiful, Doctor. Red lips, matching nails, hot," replied the hypnotized student.

"Jillian, when you wake, you will complete the new patient forms with ease. You will then apply the red lipstick just like I did. You will think of how exciting it was seeing everything on me match and you will think it is a great idea to have your nails match the lipstick you now love wearing, do you understand so far Jillian?" the ever thinking domme said, using the new information from Jillian.

"Yes, Doctor, I understand," the girl replied, absorbing her suggestions like a sponge absorbs water.

"You will go to the Ultimate Beauty Shoppe in Upper Suffolk this afternoon at exactly 1:30pm, you will think you searched online where to find the lipstick, and that the place to find the matching nail polish would be at the same location where the lipstick is sold," the Doctor instructed. "Do you understand, Jillian?"

"Yes Doctor, I understand." the girl replied.

"Tell me what you will do after I awaken you, Jillian?" asked the doctor, ensuring her suggestions were taking perfect hold.

"I will finish the new patient forms. Apply lipstick. Look for matching nail polish for lipstick online, go to Ultimate Beauty Shoppe at 1:30pm," repeated the hypnotized college girl perfectly.

"Good girl, Jillian, you are doing very well," the hypnodomme praised the girl, who welcomed the wave of pleasure more and more. "Waking up at three, picking up our conversation about your new patient paperwork where we left off, Awake at three,"

"One,"

"Two,"

"Three, wide awake,"

"Oh umm sorry I lost my place there a second, Doctor," Jillian explained.

"Oh no worries, Jillian, you aren't the first with that, and you won't be the last," the psychiatrist said, back in professional mode. "I think you have it all figured out from here now, Jillian."

"Yes, Doctor, thank you," the coed replied.

"As soon as we get an insurance approval, we will have you begin treatment right away JIllian, don't you worry," Alicia said calmly to reassure. "I will leave you to it, Jillian."

"Thank you Doctor," Jillian said as she disconnected the phone call.

Once the suggestion that she have difficulty with the paperwork ended, Jillian then finished the new patient forms with ease. She then walked over to the vanity and picked up the red lipstick tube and opened the cap and slowly applied it in circular motions. She felt a shudder as she applied circle after circle. Once applied, she looked down at her nails and thought how great Doctor DeLaurent's nails looked in the matching shade, and maybe she should follow suit. She then walked over to the workstation and sat down, setting her phone to ring an alarm at 12:30pm. She spent a few seconds looking for where the 'Rojo Convincente' lipstick was sold, figuring the matching shade of nail polish would be available there. She decided that the best option was to go to an upscale store in Upper Suffolk where the lipstick was sold.

Looking at her phone, she saw it was only a little after 10, so she figured she would study while then go get the nail polish and enjoy lunch while she was out.

Alicia DeLaurent smiled as she left her office after seeing Jillian turn in her new patient paperwork, which included a request for insurance coverage for seeing the psychiatrist for insomnia and stress.

"Her own insurance company will pay for me to train her," the hypnodomme thought to herself as she decided to dress for the gym for when she 'runs into' Jillian at the cosmetics store this afternoon.

Once home, the beautiful doctor got dressed for an afternoon session of yoga before her evening "Hypnosis and BDSM" seminar session at the final night of the convention. Alicia purposely selected her one piece shiny black lycra long sleeve outfit that zipped in the back to wear, and a simple pair of black flip flops that showed her perfect pedicure in rojo convincente. Once dressed, she reapplied her lipstick and headed off to Upper Suffolk, where her gym and nail salon were located on the same block as her favorite cosmetics shop. Alicia smiled as she saw herself in the mirror.

Jillian decided on a pair of skinny jeans, a tight black top and sandals as she made her way to the Ultimate to hopefully find the matching nail polish to the lipstick. It was a fairly large shopping center, a bit upscale, with high end cafes and coffee shops, high end retail stores, and even a yoga gym she noticed as she cruised the parking lot to get to her destination.

Alicia noticed the car as Jillian parked, having sat in the passenger seat just the night before, and Jillian headed into the store before Jillian exited the car. Alicia picked up a new tube of rojo convincente lipstick and then headed toward the nail polish. Jillian was a bit disappointed and a bit upset that the store did not include the brand of nail polish, but only the lipstick line. The doctor continued to watch as Jillian methodically searched for the matching shade, holding the open tube of lipstick in comparison to the bottles of red nail polish.

"Dammit," Jillian said quietly to herself in frustration, "I thought for sure this was the place to find that matching polish."

The college coed continued her comparisons of red, never quite finding that exact match, under the carefully watchful eye of Dr. Alicia DeLaurent, who had let her hair down and was smiling from ear to ear.

"Show time," the hypnodomme thought to herself as she turned and walked down the aisle Jillian was still searching in a nearly frantic manner.

"Aaahhhhemmm," Alicia coughed as she turned the corner, just enough to take Jillian off her task to look up.

Jillian turned and immediately stopped and dropped her lipstick on the floor, and the topless tube rolled a few feet in front of her.

"I think you dropped something," Alicia said, as she bent over and picked up the tube, holding the red end right at Jillian's eye level.

"Oh ummmm hhheello Ddooctorr," stuttered Jillian, standing dead still.

"OH! Jillian! I didn't recognize you, do forgive me! How wonderful to see you," the doctor told the pretty college girl. "And I LOVE your taste in lipstick!"

"Tthank yyyouu, Ddddoctorr," the nervous girl replied.

"Don't be so shy, Jillian! Here's your lipstick," the hypnodomme said, the tube still at eye level between her and the girl. Alicia noticed Jillian's eyes never wavered, staring at her through the tube.

Jillian finally took the tube from Alicia, and then hurriedly put the cap back on.

"It is so nice to see you again Jillian," Alicia said as she held out her arms to indicate she should be hugged. Slowly, Jillian moved in, even more slowly opened her arms slightly, and walked in for a hug from the hypnodomme. The Doctor felt the girl's pleasure wave, as the girl's knees nearly buckled.

"Sleepy submissive," Alicia whispered to her newest and potentially most receptive subject. "Anything I suggest, even when awake, will seem like a perfectly good idea, especially if I begin that with the words 'Doctor's orders', do you understand?"

"Yess, Dddoctorr," whispered the now deeply hypnotized girl in the middle of a hug in the nail polish aisle of a high end cosmetics store.

"Good girl, Jillian," the doctor whispered, as the praise again sent a tidal wave of pleasure through the girl, who was fortunately being held up by the hypnodomme.

"Awake at three, Jillain picking up our chat where we left off," the hypnodomme ordered. "One, two, three, wide awake now,"

Alicia broke the hug, and Jillian, slightly confused, took a step back, realizing she had again dropped the lipstick after dropping into trance.

"Well it seems like this has a mind of its own," Alicia chuckled as she turned her back to Jillian and bent over at the waist to again pick up the wayward tube of lipstick. Jillian's eyes went wide as she looked directly at the perfect backside of her potential doctor.

Jillian again took the lipstick tube, and quickly put it into her purse, embarrassed.

"So what are you so intently looking for, Jillian?" asked the doctor in an inquisitive tone.

"Ii uhh am looking for the matching nail polish, for that lipstick, Doctor," Jillian said, blushing slightly.

"Rojo convincente is a perfect shade, Jillian," the Doctor responded. "But I am afraid you won't find it in stores."

"Ohhh, umm I thought it would be here," Jillian answered, her shoulders slumping at the news.

"I know, because I looked too," Alicia began. "But I had to ask my manicurist to special order it, they only send it to professionals."

"Ohhh...." Jillian responded, dejection evident.

"Not to worry, JIllian, I think you'll like what I am about to tell you," the psychiatrist told the young woman as she held out her hand to the girl. "Come with me so I can tell you about it."

As the hypnodomme held out her hand, Jillian hesitated. She was unsure about what to do, especially in such a public place.

"Doctor's orders, Jillian, come along, you will LOVE where we are going," the Doctor promised.

"Yes, Doctor," the girl replied, falling again into the familiar pattern that spoke to her subconscious, as she took the hand of the hypnodomme and exited the store, feeling safe and warm again holding the hand of the Doctor..

The hypnodomme led the 22-year old across the parking lot, holding her hand as the wind gently blew her hair.

"Here we are, Jillian," the Doctor said, as they approached the door of an upscale manicure salon. "Let's get you taken care of."

"I ummm i don't know, Doctor," Jillan stuttered, slowly.