Compelling Questions Vex Me

Story Info
Cheating overcomes me with guilt.
7k words
4.11
32.6k
29
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,638 Followers

There was a time in my life when some relevant questions tormented me. I wasn't sure that I'd ever answer them completely to my satisfaction, let alone to the satisfaction of others, but I had hope. I regularly wondered how I got to the position where these questions had used up more of my brain power than I would have liked them to. I hoped that I would ultimately get satisfactory answers before my head exploded.

The four diabolical questions that vexed me were:

1) Can one have a long-term physically satisfying sexual relationship with someone that you don't like -- perhaps even detest?

2) Does having a sexual relationship outside of marriage with someone that you don't like necessarily mean that you don't really love or respect your spouse?

3) Can having regular sexual liaisons with someone you don't like allow you to "blow off steam" so that you're a better worker, lover, spouse, and/or parent than you otherwise would be?

4) Can you still honestly believe, maybe even know, that you are not disrespecting someone you hold in high regard and still fuck their detestable spouse?

That these four questions bothered me came to fore only once my wife Cindy and I moved to a new area for me to start a new, great, job.

When I, Mason Burns, got married to Cindy, the love of my life, nine years ago when I was twenty four, I couldn't postulate that any of these four questions would ever confront me.

When I went to work for Malcolm West, the president of TTX, Inc., a large international corporation three years ago in my dream job I would have laughed if any one of these four questions was hypothesized to me; I would have bet my entire life savings that they would never have any relevance to me.

Just months before the seminal part of this story I was figuratively fat, dumb, and happy. Then I came to question many things in my life.

***********

I met Malcolm West's wife Melody shortly after I started working for him. I was hired by Malcolm because I had a very broad set of skills that were important to him. Malcolm had trouble walking so he often rode in a wheelchair. Because of my size and strength I had the ability to physically help him in any situation, including even carrying him in his wheelchair a short distance or over a barrier. I also had an MBA and understood his business so that not only was I a helper and body guard but I could intelligently discuss and help implement many sophisticated business plans, and I understood the business of TTX almost as well as anyone else in the company except for Malcolm. Malcolm had told me many times that I was indispensable to him and I believed him since he made me the third highest paid employee of TTX.

When I first met Melody I was surprised that Malcolm was married to her. There are many reasons for this.

One, Melody was probably my age of 33 when I write this story; maybe a year or two older, but about twenty years younger than Malcolm.

Two, Melody did not seem very sophisticated although Malcolm is one of the most sophisticated people I have ever met.

Three, Melody seemed most comfortable in organizing, attending, or participating in physical activities, whereas Malcolm seemed to treasure intellectual and artistic activities.

Four, Melody has a sharp tongue and while Malcolm is no-nonsense in business and has a strong character he never verbally abuses anyone in any way.

Melody has one feature that provides a rational reason that Malcolm married her. She is very good looking, with a sultry aura.

While my impressions of Melody were not favorable the first few times that we interacted, my wife Cindy was not as harsh in her view of Melody. In any event since initially I didn't have to deal with Melody on a regular basis, and since Malcolm seemed to be relatively happy in his marriage, I just stuffed my views in the back of my mind and didn't let them occupy any of my brain cells.

Then there came a first problematic event. For some reason Melody accompanied Malcolm and me during a business trip to Stockholm. I think that there were a number of well-known shopping areas there that she wanted to scope out.

Malcolm, Melody and I were leaving a high-class Stockholm restaurant where Melody had had too much to drink, although she wasn't actually drunk. Our plan was to walk back to our hotel with me pushing Malcolm's wheelchair. The plan was delayed when Melody stumbled -- probably in part due to her alcohol consumption, and in part due to her four inch spiked heels -- into a young man on the street. If she had just apologized we could have been on our way.

Unfortunately not only did Melody not apologize but she let loose a string of invectives normally reserved for drill Sergeants or prison guards. The wronged young man responded in kind.

Melody and the young male -- who spoke good English (as it seems that everyone in Sweden does) -- were soon in each other's faces while exchanging vile swearwords. I could tell that Malcolm was uncomfortable and I asked him if I should intervene and he enthusiastically indicated "Yes."

I walked between spitfire Melody and the young man and calmly said to him "I'm sorry if we've offended you. We're unaccustomed to the customs of your country and I hope that you could excuse us."

This irritated Melody and she snapped "He's the asshole here, I haven't done anything rude," as she pushed me to try to get to the guy. I turned to her and said "Please calm down, Mrs. West; let's just stroll to the hotel."

"Not until this little shit apologizes," she snarled. Then she swung her purse at him, around my body, and it connected. He then swung at her and caught her a glancing blow. That now meant that I had to intervene physically.

I grabbed the young man by the collar, lifted him off the ground, and walked him ten steps away up against the brick front of the restaurant. I mumbled to him "I know that she's acting like a bitch but you don't ever hit a woman. Now just turn and walk away; we're going south, you go north."

"You can't tell me what to do," he snarled.

I put my hand on his throat and squeezed. In a low voice I continued "I don't want to hurt you but you must realize by now -- since you can't move, talk, or do anything with my hand crushing your larynx -- that I'm fully capable of hurting you. Walk away now. If after I release you to save your pride you need to yell some swearwords at me, feel free to do so. But walk away or you will get hurt badly."

Not being able to breathe for a while apparently gave the guy religion because he nodded his head "Yes," I released him, and as we both walked away, me south, him north, he did yell some swearwords at me although not very loudly because he still didn't yet have fully functional vocal cords.

While I had been roughing the guy up apparently Malcolm had calmed Melody down some because she seemed ready to walk back to the hotel. At that point, however, both she and I were doing a slow burn; me because not only was she initially at fault but because her feisty personality had intensified the situation; she because I didn't just take her side and punch the guy out.

Neither she nor I said much as we walked back to the hotel. After I delivered Malcolm to his and Melody's suite I went directly to mine, which was on the same floor. I had undressed, took a shower, and put on a robe when there was a strident knock on my door. I opened it and Melody pushed past me into my suite.

At the restaurant she had on a business suit with a relatively short skirt and jacket and what appeared to be a flimsy but elegant blouse, along with her four inch heels. Now in my room she had removed her jacket (revealing just how flimsy her blouse was) and had flats on her feet.

With her eyes shooting out laser beams and her breath smelling of recently consumed Scotch Melody verbally attacked me. "You dumb fucking lout, why did you take that asshole's side and not just kick the shit out of him?"

"Because it seemed like you were not only in the wrong but you were intensifying the situation beyond reason. How could you get into an altercation on the street in Stockholm? Why didn't you just walk away? I'm not your fucking nursemaid or bodyguard."

"How dare you talk to me like that, you asshole; I'll have Malcolm fire you."

"Listen bitch, you don't want to tell Malcolm it's you or me because you will get shit-canned before I do. He needs me for many reasons; he doesn't need a bitch like you for anything aside from sex."

The argument escalated. During it she pushed me a couple of times and I moved slightly backward with each push just to keep her out of my face. Unrecognized by me, however, was that her pushes dislodged the cloth belt of my robe exposing my naked male equipment.

Melody interrupted her tirade, stared at my crotch, got a weird expression on her face, and then pushed me again. This time I tripped on one of my size fourteen shoes lying on the floor in front of the couch in my suite, and I fell backward into the couch. As I was falling I instinctively reached out and grabbed Melody's blouse. As my 245 pounds (111 kg) fell backwards the flimsiness of Melody's blouse was confirmed. It ripped completely off of her exposing a braless pair of pleasantly ponderous east-west protruding nipple tits.

Apparently my cock had an unwelcome immediate reaction to Melody's bare chest because it inflated as quickly as a balloon connected to a canister of helium. Totally chagrined I glanced down at my cock and it was doing its best to simulate a flagpole. When I looked back at Melody, her destroyed blouse still in my grasp, it seemed like she was stepping out of something (I determined later that it was her panties).

The next few seconds were surreal -- if I remember them correctly, because of my shock I may not have. She approached me, straddled me on the couch with her knees either side of my torso with one hand on my shoulder and the other holding my upright cock steady. Then she started lowering her surprisingly well lubricated pussy onto my cock.

I like to believe that I tried to stop her by discarding the shredded blouse and pushing her chest away from me, but that isn't what the result was. The result was that my hands settled on the prominent orbs on her chest and with a mind of their own stayed there, squeezing and releasing her tits.

I groaned when Melody's pussy fully engulfed my cock, while she simultaneously let out a yelp, sigh, and grunt in quick succession. Then she started rippling her pc muscles like a peristaltic pump -- something that I didn't know was possible -- while continuously grunting. The next conscious thought I remember having after the initial ecstasy of her peristaltic pump action on my cock was my mouth sucking one of her nipples like I was a starving baby while my hands continued to maul both tits.

I came more quickly than at any time since I was a horny teenager with seminal fluid salvos so powerful that I was surprised that they didn't catapult her off of me. After about the fifth salvo she screamed in orgasm and then collapsed onto my chest, requiring me to desist my tit sucking but still allowing me to squeeze her tits.

An indeterminate period of time followed once we came down from our orgasms. That period was interrupted by several intense aftershocks which kept us both fuzzy-headed. Finally my head cleared.

When my head cleared and Melody leaned her chest away from me I realized that my cock was not only still buried in her pussy, but was still rock hard. Melody seemed too wiped out to do anything about it, but my cock was anxious for more action.

Succumbing to my cock's needs I stood up with my cock still buried in Melody and held her body to mine. I moved her over to the bedroom part of my suite, gently put her back on the mattress, climbed aboard the bed, and then proceeded to fuck her. I held back on fucking her as hard as I wanted to -- so as not to hurt her -- but my fucking was still more extreme than any other before in my life. It had more intensity than my wife Cindy could have stood but the succubus -- which is what I now considered Melody -- that I was pummeling seemed to really enjoy it.

Since I had already busted my nut once this time I lasted a long time; in fact long enough for the succubus to actually recover some from our first mating. My balls were just starting to boil when she started that pussy rippling action again and I immediately came like a howitzer discharging.

Eventually I pulled my cock out of her hot little pussy and sucked on her tits for a while. I knew that other emotions would soon overwhelm me, but I put those off. Once we both were fully recovered Melody, aka The Succubus, asked "How the fuck am I supposed to explain my appearance to Malcolm when I show up with a shredded blouse and a just-fucked look?"

My mind worked fast. "You take a shower here including getting your hair wet. Then you take the second robe in my suite and with just your shoes on walk back to yours. You tell Malcolm that you needed to unwind so you went into the hotel's hot tub and were so mellow that you left your clothes in the swim area locker. I'll give you the extra key to my suite and tomorrow when Malcolm and I are in our morning meeting you recover your skirt and panties. I'm sure that Malcolm will never ask you about your blouse but if he does you just tell him that you spilled red wine on it and had to toss it out."

Melody was pensive for a while tend mumbled "That will work. Only one problem -- my spine is Jell-O and I can't walk to the shower -- carry me."

I did carry the bitch to the shower stall, got the water warm and then lifted her in. She almost fell so I got in with her and held her up and started washing her off. She didn't protest when I fingered her pussy and washed it with a wash cloth in an attempt to drain at least some of the cum out of it. She got completely lucid after a couple of minutes, turned to face me and started giving me a hand job.

Instead of stopping Melody from giving me a hand job -- I didn't think that I had any jism left -- I started sucking on her nipples while playing with her ass with my hands. To my surprise I actually spewed out some more seminal fluid when she jacked me off and she seemed to have a minor orgasm from my tit sucking (combined with sticking a thumb in her asshole).

After we dried off, I gave her the second (smaller) robe from my suite and she put that and her flat shoes on. I then gave her the extra key to my suite, and she exited without another word or look.

By then -- having busted my nut three times including two of the all-time physical fucks of my life -- and after having expended much emotional energy in dealing with both my argument with Melody and the impromptu sex, I actually collapsed into bed.

I had a number of weird dreams. That was to be expected because that is what a succubus like Melody is known for -- a demon that fucks you in your sleep. Crushing guilt didn't hit me until later.

**********

I made it through the important meeting the next morning, and despite the emotions festering in the back of my brain straining to come out I was very productive providing bits of information and suggestions to Malcolm that resulted in just the result we were looking for. When I got back to my hotel suite Melody had removed her skirt, panties, and shredded blouse, and there was no evidence of last night's debauchery.

That night we had dinner with a supplier and customer and their wives so I didn't have to interact with Melody. I got a good night's sleep. Malcolm, Melody and I took a limo to the Stockholm airport first thing the next morning.

It was only when we were in the first class section of our flight back to the US that my guilt started to intrude into my consciousness, finally escaping from the back of my mind. My guilt was multi-fold.

I had cheated on my wife Cindy, the love of my life. Obviously she didn't deserve it. I could try to excuse myself because Melody was a succubus and had come on to me, but I could have stopped it -- I outweigh her by 115 pounds and am four times as strong as she is.

My guilt didn't stop there. Not only had I betrayed the love of my life but I had betrayed Malcolm, the man that I most respected in the world. If either he or Cindy found out about my betrayal I don't believe that I could have withstood the embarrassment -- and their disappointment. Also, would I be fired and blackballed? I would deserve it.

After several hours of self-flagellation I decided that I had to do three things. #1 Be the best husband in the world for Cindy. #2 Be the best employee, protector, and friend in the world for Malcolm. #3 Never have any physical contact with the succubus ever again, and purge all thoughts of our night of debauchery from my mind.

I thought that #3 would be easy, since I actually detested Melody. Just as that thought sped through my mind, however, she got up from her seat across the aisle from me and as she pivoted her body to get up I got a clear shot under her skirt of her sleek thighs and panty-less pussy; and as she started to stand up I got another good look at her prodigious tits peeking through her low cut blouse. I cursed my cock for stiffening and then re-started my self- flagellation.

Just before we landed I vowed never to be one-on-one with the succubus ever again.

**********

Over the next three weeks things got back to normal as much as they were likely to get. Malcolm did have a talk with me -- and he said he also had one with Melody -- about our apparent dislike for each other. "I know that some aspects of her personality and behavior rub you the wrong way Mason, but for my sake I please ask you to be patient and understanding. I've asked the same thing of Melody."

I told him that I would do as he asked; I wanted to say "Just keep the bitch away from me," but that would have been counterproductive.

Things started to go off the rails again when I told Malcolm that I wanted to organize a 55th birthday soiree for him. I knew that I could never pull off a surprise party -- plus planning his schedule did not suit itself to one -- so I had no apprehension telling him my plans. When he said "What a coincidence; Melody said the same thing about her planning a party last night. I think it would be good for your long term relationship with her to work together on it rather than at cross purposes," he said with a big grin.

I tried to demur and tell him that Melody could do it by herself but he wouldn't hear of it. While I was still in his office he called Melody and told her of his wish to have me and her plan his 55th birthday event together. From Malcolm's end of the conversation it appeared that she also offered resistance, but ultimately agreed.

"All day Saturday I'm going for treatment and will have an orderly to wheel me around, so why don't you visit Melody at my house then. I'm sure the cook can make you a nice lunch too," Malcolm beamed.

Since I would be meeting with Melody on Saturday and had an event I had to attend most of the day on Sunday, Cindy took the opportunity to fly to meet her sister halfway between her house and ours for a weekend of shopping and bonding, leaving Friday and returning Monday morning. I was fine with it.

I was thankful that some of the staff would be at Melody's house on Saturday so that we wouldn't be alone.

I got to Melody's house about ten a. m. on Saturday. I was perplexed when she answered the door instead of the butler or maid. "Where are Winston and Carrie?" I asked, since I was friendly with both the butler and maid.

"This is a weekend off for both of them since Malcolm will be gone most of the time," she grumpily replied.

"Is Sean around to make us lunch?" I asked, inquiring about the cook.

"No, he called in sick this morning. However, if you need something to eat I can make it."

imhapless
imhapless
3,638 Followers
12