Competition Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronnie was wearing her teeny tiny black bikini, the one that let her tits spill out over the side. The spaghetti straps were doing a great amount of work. Her bottoms were riding up way over her hips, and the string up her ass left nothing to the imagination. She tugged at the straps to jiggle her tits. "Yeah, I guess I'm okay. Oh, are you gonna mack on some cute boys while you're here?" She pointed toward the ocean at two guys playing football. They had athletic builds and were probably in their early twenties.

Ginger looked back at them, then looked back and giggled. "Holy shit, girl! They're a little young."

Ronnie winked. "Sometimes a girl needs to treat herself."

"Holy shit, though," Ginger said as she admired Ronnie's curvy body. "Jolene must have to watch out for everyone else at the beach, right?"

Ronnie froze her stare and twisted her lips up. "You would think so. But guess what? I get no attention on the beach when she's around. Geez, I went and filled out just to get upstaged."

Ginger was confused. "Well, what is it about her?"

Ronnie was about to answer when she looked toward the resort, and saw a familiar figure. "You're going to find out."

Jolene strolled down to the beach, wearing her own maroon bikini. Ginger's eyes went wide as more of her body's details came into view. Jolene's leg muscles rippled with every step, and her upper body looked nice and tight. She was wearing her large dark sunglasses, her black hair blowing in the gentle breeze.

"Oh my God," Ginger whispered.

Ronnie stood there with her hands on her hips. "Told ya."

Jolene walked over and stood next to Ronnie. She stroked her cheek, then went in for a long kiss. Ginger grimaced and looked away.

Jolene kept her eyes locked onto Ronnie's. "Sorry I was late," she said. "I thought I had something to do." She leaned in and whispered in her ear, "I'll make it up to you."

Ronnie had on a huge smile as Jolene went over to Ginger. "So you're the young woman who is working with my Ronnie!" She smiled as she looked Ginger up and down. "Well, I need to thank you. It's so good to have my Ronnie back to normal again." She grabbed Ginger in a huge hug.

Ginger smiled as she stood there, giving Jolene small pats to return the hug. Jolene stood back and laid her hands on Ginger's shoulders. "My goodness! Look how tall you are! Oh, you have a gorgeous body, too."

Ginger covered her mouth. "Oh my God! Seriously?"

Jolene stepped back. "Well, let's get a quick swim in before dinner!"

After their dip, the three of them went back to their rooms to change. Jolene took them down to Dusty's On the Lake, the restaurant in the resort. Ginger appeared to enjoy cheeseburgers as much as Ronnie.

After dinner, Ginger said she would retire to her room for the night. Jolene and Ronnie got in and started stripping down.

"You were looking at me all night," Ronnie giggled as she pulled her panties down. She stood there naked while Jolene folded up her dress.

Jolene took her time. She was still feeling guilty about how close she came to cheating on her. She felt like she had used her long friendship with Brent to justify her actions, which she knew deep down was wrong. Her life with Ronnie was wonderful, and she went and jeopardized it all for one fling. She swore this was her last time getting tempted. Jolene only hoped that Brent would still want to stay friends, although keeping him at a distance was the best for her.

"Honey?" Jolene turned while in her bra and panties. "I just want to say I think you're the best thing that ever happened to me."

Ronnie smiled, then did a few quick hops. She waved her arms at Jolene. "Come on! I wanna see 'em!"

Jolene laughed as she reached in behind her. "Dear Veronica, you're in need of some discipline."

Ronnie giggled. "Ooh, you promise?"

Jolene got her bra off, then slid of her underpants. The two of them embraced and kissed hard. Ronnie raised up a leg and wrapped it around Jolene's muscly thigh. Jolene grabbed Ronnie's ass with both hands.

Jolene pulled her face away and leaned into Ronnie's ear. "We should go outside."

Ronnie looked in Jolene's eyes and smiled. "Yeah!"

Their room was ground-floor, as were all the other rooms in the resort. The two of them went down on the steps that lead up to their room. Jolene grabbed a rough blanket from the room and slung it over her shoulder. The sun had gone down over an hour ago.

Ronnie walked along and looked up at the sky. They were far enough from the major cities that they could see a decent amount of stars out. "I like doing this," she said to Jolene. "I feel so alive out in nature like this."

There was hardly any light where they settled, in between three large rocks. Jolene spread out the blanket and sat down. She could still make out the silhouette of her wife's sexy body. Ronnie hugged her torso under her large breasts as she gazed up into the sky. She then looked down at Jolene and joined her on the blanket.

"Aren't you worried someone will see us?" asked Ronnie.

Jolene answered with a kiss. The two of them held each other and tussled on the blanket. Ronnie got on top and humped up and down, while Jolene played with her tits.

Ronnie moaned and thrashed her head around, then stopped. She whipped her hair all around. "Did you hear something? I think someone's watching us!"

Jolene let out a large moan. "I don't care." The two of them resumed.

After five minutes, Jolene got Ronnie to roll onto her back while Jolene locked in for a good scissoring. The two of them humped and bucked under the pale light of the moon.

Jolene wanted to taste Ronnie, so they slipped into a 69 and lapped away on each other. Jolene could not help but think about her encounter with Brent earlier that day. She thought about the many close calls she had since she knew Ronnie, about how she almost fucked the hot stripper, or how she wanted Hyo so badly, and now Brent. She decided that she was going to change her focus with Dr. Fleming, and use her sessions to tackle her inclinations toward infidelity.

Meanwhile, she had the woman she loved laying on top of her, her cunt right in her face. She licked and fiddled with Ronnie's mound with fury as she felt her own pussy getting serviced.

"I'm...just glad..." panted Ronnie, "we're out here...so Ginger...unnnnh...couldn't hear us!"

Jolene was too busy using her tongue to answer. She loved the feeling of Ronnie cumming, and she did not want to stop now. Jolene got her finger in to play with Ronnie's pearl while she lapped away at Ronnie's tight pussy. Ronnie gave a few squirts as her ass bobbed up and down. The sensation of the warmth hitting her made Jolene cum as well.

The two of them laid out on the blanket and kissed. Jolene still had Brent on her mind. That cock of his still haunted her memories. She was also disappointed that she did not act on it sooner. She could have easily offered herself up for a threesome. It might have even saved Brent and Honey's marriage. Knowing that they at least touched genitals together would have to be the best she could have hoped for.

Ronnie was nuzzling Jolene's neck. "What ya thinking about?"

Jolene sighed. "Therapy. I think I need more."

Ronnie stroked Jolene's hair. "Take your time, love."

Jolene got herself and Ronnie up, then threw the blanket around Ronnie. The two of them made way back to their room, hoping no one saw them come in. They shook the sand off of themselves, then got into bed. The two of them talked in low voices for thirty minutes before falling asleep.

The next week, Jolene decide Ronnie deserved a reward. Jolene wore a special black strapless dress that hugged her toned body. The skirt barely covered her ass, and she had on her special black platforms with the ankle straps. She wore a velvet ribbon around her neck.

She drove Ronnie to the special destination and got out, running over as fast as she could in her extra high shoes to open Ronnie's car door.

Ronnie came out, dressed in a charcoal grey suit and black shoes, with a silk tie specifically picked out by Jolene. She had her hair braided and wrapped up under a fedora.

"This is awesome, girl," Ronnie marvelled. She held out her arms and cocked her hips. "Do I look all right?"

Jolene fiddled with her earring. "You look gorgeous, darling," she replied. "Remember, tonight is your night." She walked over and adjusted Ronnie's tie, giving her tits a playful jiggle right after. Ronnie laughed and pulled away.

The two of them walked up to the building. "Tassels?" asked Ronnie. "Wow! Have you ever been here?"

"I was...curious," answered Jolene. She was not ready to have a discussion about what she and her trainer were getting up to out of the gym.

The two made their way to the door, where a thick-necked bouncer was waiting.

"Good evening," the man said to them. "Welcome to Tassels. It's fifty for the door cover."

Jolene opened her tiny purse and pulled out a hundred and gave it to the man. The bouncer gestured to the door. "Have a pleasant time, ma'am." He looked at Ronnie. "You too...sir?"

Ronnie and Jolene entered. Jolene heard the bouncer exhale and say, "Some muscles. Damn."

Jolene led Ronnie to a booth. The place was crowded, but not to the point of being uncomfortable. They sat down and a server came by to get their drink orders. Ronnie wanted to shoot straight whiskey, while Jolene got a martini. The two of them sat and watched as a girl danced up on the catwalk.

"Look, sweetie," Jolene said as she pointed. "You can see the scars on the side. I don't have those!"

"Your boobies look awesome, dear!" Ronnie took a swig, then gave Jolene a wink.

The two of them sat and watched for some time. There was a trio of girls who came out to dance with the audience. The skinny Asian in the green bikini headed right for the girls' booth and danced for them.

Jolene gave Ronnie a gentle tap. "You always have the Asians attracted to you!"

Ronnie kept her eye on the girl as she took off her top. Her nipples were big and erect, probably from the boob job. She leaned in close to Ronnie and got her tits right next to Ronnie's face. Ronnie held her hands up over her head and did little shuffles in her seat.

The dancer leaned over and rubbed Jolene's bicep. "You would be awesome up on that stage," she purred. Jolene gave it a good flex, and the dancer's eyes went wide. She went to another table.

"Oh, we need tipping money!" Jolene got up and got a sizeable amount of the club money, then took it to Ronnie, giving her the entire stack. "See if you can get her back!"

They had to wait a few minutes, but the girl came back and did a great dance for Ronnie. Ronnie stuck the bills in her bikini bottom, then the dancer leaned in and whispered something in Ronnie's ear. Ronnie looked at the girl and shook her head, then the stripper moved on.

Jolene tapped Ronnie on the shoulder. "Sweetie, did you want a private dance? There are special rooms reserved for it."

Ronnie shrugged and looked right at Jolene. "If you want to! I wouldn't mind." She glanced around the room. "See anyone you like?"

They got their second drinks and relaxed for a bit. Jolene took great interest in a redhead, who had an athletic set of legs but also large breasts. Ronnie shook her head in disapproval. "They look too fake!"

After w awhile, they saw what they were looking for. The girl walked with her shoulders pulled back, and had a sparkling smile. She also had some of the fiercest blue eyes they had ever seen. She had lovely black hair that made small wisps into her face. They both agreed a full natural was a way to go, and her breasts were perky but not too large. She had on a tiny pink bikini.

The stripper saw the two of them and made a straight line. She sat down and put her arm around Ronnie. "One of the girls told me there were these two gorgeous ladies out here waiting for some attention." She took notice of Jolene's muscles right away. She reached her hand out a few inches from Jolene's arm. "Can I see?"

Jolene nodded, and the girl grabbed and pressed the bicep. "That's so hot!" She let go and put her arm on Ronnie's thigh. "Let's go somewhere private! My name's Diamond."

The three of them made their way back to a VIP room. The room was different from the one Jolene and Hyo were in. Ronnie went in and sat down on the couch.

Jolene turned to the stripper. "Is Cubby working tonight?"

Diamond paused to think. "Oh! I remember her. She married some Iranian millionaire guy."

Jolene clicked her lips. "Darn. Oh, I mean, I'm glad you're here. I just...saw her before."

Diamond laughed. "I'll try my best to help you out. So it's fifty for five minutes."

Jolene opened up her little purse again and pulled out three hundred dollar bills. "This set us up nicely last time."

Diamond's eyes went wide as she took the bills. She tucked them away and put her hand on Jolene's shoulder. "I'll tell you what—whatever you two want to do. This is a special room—no one watching here."

Jolene hustled over to the couch in her heels and sat down, crossing her legs over. Ronnie had settled in nicely. "What's she got planned for us?" she asked Jolene.

Jolene just winked and folded her arms.

The music came on, and Diamond started her dance routine. Her style of dance was fast and more of a hip-hop style. She liked to turn around and show off her rounded ass. Ronnie laughed and whooped while Jolene rested her chin in her hand and admired the athleticism.

Diamond was not quite as flexible as Cubby, but she had her own charm to her. Diamond made her way over to the couch, then leaned over Ronnie's lap and propped herself up with her arms right next to Jolene. "You ever do dancing, honey?"

Jolene pointed at Ronnie. "She's the special one tonight." She put a finger under Diamond's chin. "Will you do me this favour and make my girl feel special?"

Diamond turned her head to glance at Ronnie, then smiled and flicked her eyebrows. "Be my pleasure."

Ronnie smiled widely as Diamond shifted over and got her tits right by Ronnie's head. She put her hands on Ronnie's shoulders and threw her leg over to sit in Ronnie's lap. She ground her ass right into Ronnie as she whipped her body around to shake her tits. "I love your suit," panted Diamond. "You got big boobs under there, don't you?"

Ronnie nodded as she wiggled around, trying to match Diamond's thrusting. She finally got the courage to put her hands on Diamond's hips. Diamond laughed, then took Ronnie's right hand and moved it to her tits.

Ronnie appeared horrified and looked at Jolene. Jolene just nodded. "Enjoy yourself, darling."

Ronnie kept her hand on Diamond's tit as she humped away. Diamond had some wonderful C-cups on her, and Jolene was anxious to get to see them. She got her legs open and leaned back in anticipation.

Diamond reached back and finally took her top off. Ronnie went back to holding onto Diamond's hips as she was mesmerized by the perky tits. Diamond had almost no sag, and her nipples were like little pencil erasers.

"Wow! Something's poking me," remarked Diamond.

"I'm wearing something for security," Ronnie mumbled.

Jolene leaned in and kissed Ronnie's neck. She reached down under the coat and felt up Ronnie's tit. "Enjoy this, dearest," she whispered into Ronnie's ear. Ronnie's head leaned back as she shut her eyes.

Diamond stood up and turned around. She stuck her thumbs into her bottoms and looked over her shoulder. With a sly smile, she slid the bottoms off, bending down as she did so. Her clam was fully visible from behind. She stood up and turned around, then kicked off her heels and went back to the couch. She got up on her knees and rested a breast on Ronnie's head as she looked over to Jolene. "So what are we doing here?"

Jolene looked at Ronnie. "Veronica, darling. Would you like to let Diamond watch us make love?"

Ronnie stared forward with her mouth hung open. "Oh my God, girl!" Jolene appeared to want a serious answer. "Okay."

Jolene reached down to undo Ronnie's zipper. She leaned over, getting her ass up in the air, and took out Ronnie's strapon dildo. It was the pink one, which Jolene liked for the texture. She sucked wildly on it as Ronnie rested her hand on Jolene's head.

"Wow, you two are kinky," Diamond squealed. She took of Ronnie's fedora and put it on herself, then took Ronnie's head in her arms and rubbed her jugs in her face.

Jolene pulled the cock out of her mouth, then got up to straddle Ronnie's lap. She hiked up her skirt, showing she went commando the entire night. Jolene's pussy was moist and swollen, ready to go.

Jolene worked the fake dick into her snatch, then let it slowly work in and out of her. Diamond had helped Ronnie take off her coat, then unbuttoned her shirt. Diamond reached in and rubbed Ronnie's tit, working it out of the bra. Jolene watched as she pumped her ass up and down. "Go ahead and kiss her," instructed Jolene.

Diamond gave Ronnie a kiss on the lips. This got Jolene going, so she humped her twat even harder. She pulled her dress top down, showing off her tits.

Diamond took her attention away from Ronnie. "Aw, fuck." She leaned in and licked Jolene's tit. Jolene threw her head back as she felt the sensation coursing through her.

Jolene pulled out and stood up, then turned around. She bent down and held her ankles, still in her high heels. Ronnie got up and inserted her strapon into her wife. Jolene grunted as she got pushed forward from the fucking she was getting. She held on tight as she felt Ronnie pounding her.

Jolene tried to look up in between her legs to see what was happening. Diamond was standing right next to Ronnie, and she assumed the two of them were kissing. Jolene felt a few hands on her ass while she got fucked. Sweat was dripping down her leg as she took the pounding.

Diamond had strolled her way over to Jolene's front, then laid down on the floor right in front of Jolene. Diamond rubbed herself as Jolene laid her hands flat on the floor. Ronnie was fucking away for all she was worth at this point.

Jolene got Ronnie to pull out, then took off her heels. She got on her knees on the floor, while Ronnie reached around and put her arms around Jolene. Jolene looked back and the two of them locked lips. Ronnie gave Jolene a gentle push forward to get her to get on all fours. Ronnie pushed her way in again, then held onto Jolene's hips as she fucked away.

Diamond was still fiddling with herself, keeping eye contact with Jolene. Jolene sneered as she watched Diamond rubbing her pussy. She loved the way Diamond's nipples got so erect, as well as the way her tits looked—just the perfect roundness with small aereolae.

Jolene could not hold it anymore, and had a powerful orgasm. Ronnie fell back onto the couch, then struggled to get her pants and her strapon off. "Come and eat me out," she moaned.

Jolene gave herself a minute to get her composure, then turned around and got her face in Ronnie's cunt. Ronnie's shirt was left open and she was bottomless. She got her feet up onto the couch to get her legs wide open, as Jolene licked away. Diamond danced in the background, still taking small breaks to rub her labia.

Ronnie's leg started to shake. Jolene got up on the couch next to Ronnie and kissed her as Ronnie rubbed herself to completion. Diamond stood and watched.

The three of them got their clothes back on. Ronnie walked out of the VIP room. Jolene and Diamond stood by as Jolene got an extra two hundred out of her little purse. As she handed it to Diamond, Jolene went for a small kiss on the lips. "You did well. Thank you for your gentleness." She walked off, taking Ronnie's arm and exiting the club.

After they went out the front door, Ronnie tipped her hat down. "That was something else, girl. But, uh...that's just a one-time thing, right?"