Complete Submission Training Ch. 04

Story Info
Slave learns how to complete submit to his Master.
3.7k words
4.4
18.6k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCommings
KCommings
20 Followers

As we laid there, catching our breath, I could hear Master and Dayne pulling out the rest of the things from the gym bags they had brought down. Snickering to themselves about what they were going to do to us. They weren't being quiet but I also didn't have it in me to listen. I was taking every second of freedom to regroup and prepare for what was next. So far this evening was purely pain. No sucking or fucking.

After what didn't seem like near enough time they both came back over to us and ordered us on our knees. Master shoved his flaccid dick in my mouth and before I knew it I was gulping down even more of his piss. He must have drank a lot of water today to keep me this hydrated. This proved harder to do without the funnel. I had to really open up my throat and gobble as much as I could. Brandon was also guzzling down Dayne's piss as well. Both of us got slapped in the face and they pulled out their now semi erect cocks from our mouths.

"Thirsty little fuck toys." Master said.

"Both of you, show us your holes." Master commanded. I laid my face on the floor and shot my ass up in the air, I then took both my hands and spread my cheeks so that my hole was plain and visible.

"Play with yourselves." Dayne commanded. I started circling my hole with my fingers and received a slap on the ass. Still sore from earlier I plunged my finger into my hole. I knew they wanted me to play harder. It was weird fingering myself, I hadn't been asked to do this for a minute. I was shocked at how warm and tight my hole was. Even after all the stretching that had happened over the last month.

"Alright get up. Turn and face away from each other." Master instructed as I got on all fours, before I could decide to move I felt Dayne's large hand grip my thigh and turned me 90 degrees sideways. The way he was able to throw my body around so effortlessly was astounding. I heard him do the same thing to Brandon and we were now lined up hole to hole.

Master was holding up a huge double sided dildo. It must have been 30 inches long with maybe a three inch girth. Master walked over to us and gave one end to Dayne and kept one end for himself. I felt the cold rubber brush up against my hole and then plunge in. I let out a sigh as it slid into my gut. Uncomfortable only from the lack of lube.

I heard Dayne slap Brandon's ass and say "Open up," Maybe Brandon was struggling to take it. It was a large dildo. However he didn't seem like the type that was not into anal. He had told me how much he enjoyed being fucked by Master last night and that was all anal.

Master shoved the dildo into my ass farther and farther, pushing against parts of me that seldom got touched. Surely there couldn't be much left of the dildo to push in. Then I felt my ass touch Brandon's ass. We had a dildo in our ass.

"Fuck yourselves." Master commanded and spanked my ass. I started moving up and down the shaft of the dildo. It was hard to do. I heard Dayne smack Brandon's ass a couple of times.

"Every time you come back you should be touching cheeks. Rub up all on each other." As we tried to figure out a nice rhythm I realized my cock was painfully hard. I could feel the dildo pressing up against my g spot and it made my stomach turn. It felt like I was on the brink of orgasm. I had to shut it down because I didn't want to have an accidental orgasm. I don't even want to imagine what Master would do if I came without permission.

Master and Dayne watched us struggle to fuck ourselves, trying to obey all orders. I see Dayne grab some nipple clamps and come over to me.

"You didn't like these so much last time." He told me as a reminder of how much I was going to hate what he was going to do. He then placed the clamp on my right nipple and another on my left. I breathed out in pain waiting for the numbness to kick in. He then placed the clamps on Brandon's nipples as well.

"I think these boys are ready for some dick." Master said. I was met with Dayne's dick in my face. I assumed that Master's dick was in Brandon's face. It had been so long since Master had let me suck is cock, it had been so long since he had entered me with his dick. He was showing Brandon preferential treatment. All day I had been Dayne's slut. I couldn't wait for it to be just him and I again. I wanted to show him how much I wanted him. I wanted to please him in every way. I didn't care about please Dayne. I was eager and willing but that wasn't what I wanted. I wanted my Master's dick.

"Show us how much you want it." I immediately open my mouth and start kissing his balls, smelling his groin area and licking his shaft. I go to put my lips around the head of his dick when I feel Dayne's hand yank my hair up and slap me in the face.

"You haven't proved you want it enough." He barked at me, slapping me on the other cheek. "My dick is a privilege for you to suck. Show me how much you fucking want it." he repeated and shoved my face into his balls. I stuck my tongue out, begging for his dick. Pleading for him to stick it in my mouth.

"Keep fucking yourselves!" Master yelled. It was hard to remember all the commands at one but I had realized that I had stopped gyrating my hips and so had Brandon. We quickly start again while I try my hardest to show Dayne how bad I want his cock.

It was perfect and pink. His cock was magnificent. His blonde pubes were neatly tailored and his balls were fresh and clean. The tip of his cock leaked of pre-cum frequently and I was able to lap it up every time. When Dayne was satisfied with my begging he grabbed my head by the hair again and shoved his cock in my mouth.

He went straight for the back of my throat, hitting the gag reflex that I used to have. I held it in and eagerly started pleasing him. Dayne moaned and pumped his hips, fucking my face. I felt him spit onto his shaft and the taste of his spit entered my mouth, lubricating his dick more. I was giving it my all with this blow job and I was proud of myself for remember to move my hips and fuck myself.

Dayne pulled his dick out of my mouth, "How long can he hold his breath." Dayne asked Master.

"He doesn't need to breath." Master chuckled. Obviously untrue, but obvious that they were going to find out.

"Let's start with 15 seconds." Dayne said. I could do 15 seconds for sure.

Dayne plunges his dick into my throat, plugs my nose and holds his dick as far back in my throat as he can. I usually can take a big dick down the throat but when it was just held there, unable to breath through my nose it was much harder.

"One... Two... Three.." Dayne counted, seemingly much slower than real time. I could feel myself needing to gag but I suppressed it in as much as I could.

"Four... Five... Six..." At seven I gagged. Dayne didn't flinch, his dick stayed in the back of my throat, my nose plugged. Spit filled my tongue and I felt like I could throw up. I suppressed it harder. Tears filled my eyes and I could tell they were spilling over from the gag.

"Take it boy." He says at second eleven. I gag again, this time I could tell there was some throw up at the back of my throat. I swallowed it down and regained composure. I didn't realize how much I needed to breathe until now.

"Fifteen." He said and released. As he pulled his dick out, I gagged again throwing up some liquid into my mouth. Luckily I caught it and swallowed before Dayne noticed. Dayne grabbed my hair and forced me to look in his eyes.

"Good cocksuckers don't gag." He said. My heart was racing and I was out of breath. I whipped the tears from my eyes and went back to work. Then he repeated, counting to fifteen again. This time was somehow worse, but I did it coughing only when he pulled it out of my throat.

When they were ready they both pulled out of our mouths and Dayne reached down to grab the dildo out from each of our asses.

"Stand at attention by the bed." Master barked. This is where the joists on the ceiling were to suspend us or tie our hands up. We both walked over and stood with our hands on our heads and our feet spread apart. Both of us were sporting huge erect cocks. Brandon's back and ass looked like a work of art with the welts and marks that were left. Some long strips from the whip, some hand prints. His ass was red. I bet I looked the same way. We both still had our nipple clamps that hung heavily down.

Master stood in front of us while Dayne stood behind us.

"Get those legs apart." I heard Dayne spit at Brandon as he rushed to spread his legs further.

"We're going to use your Fucktoy again first right?" Master asked Dayne.

"I think we should." Dayne responded. "Fucktoy get on the bed, ass up slut." Brandon went over to the bed. Master grabbed some rope and tied my hands together above my head, my feet still planted on the ground. He then pulled out what looked like a butt plug and a thin metal rod. Both of them connected to a machine with wires.

Without saying anything Dayne takes the plug and rod from Master. He squirts on a liquid lube on the plug and shoves it in quickly. I moan as the cold metal slips into my body. He then takes the metal prod in one hand, my shaft in the other and slowly starts to place the rod inside of my shaft. I instinctively pull back as the metal enters my urethra. That earns me a slap from Master. It's uncomfortable and painful and cold.

The shaft is quickly fully in my shaft with about an inch left out. There was a wire on the tip that ran to the machine behind me.

"Lift up your heel." And I do, forcing myself on my tiptoes. I hear something place behind me and he does the same with the other.

Without thinking I put my heel down after Master was done placing the device there. As soon as my heel touches the device a shock enters both my ass and my shaft. It felt like electricity shooting through my veins. I cried out, shocked at what was happening. I shoot back onto my tip toes, realizing my predicament.

I had to be on tiptoes or I would get shocked. The plug and rod were both hooked up to electricity.

Dayne and the Master laughed at my pain and shock. "This is going to take concentration. You will not be able to stay on your tiptoes that long." Dayne said, "You will have to shock yourself. It's up to you when and for how long." My calves were burning already.

Master was really into stress positions the last couple of days. To be fair they have been the most mentally challenging on me and I have left with the strongest resolve to be a better slave after them. I also have a front row view to whatever they were going to do to Brandon.

My strategy was to get lost in what they were doing to Brandon to forget about my predicament. They started off with spanking Brandon, making him beg for it. Then Master stuck his glorious cock down Brandons throat while Master and Dayne made out. They took turns using Brandon's throat as a fuck toy. Whenever one of them wasn't fucking Brandon the other was hitting him, playing with his nipples, spitting on his face and calling him degrading names.

"You're only good at taking and sucking cock." Dayne said, "Fucking pathetic." It was hot and I couldn't wait for my turn. I was painfully aware of my predicament, my plan wasn't working. I slowly lowered my heel to the device and got a little relief on my calf. Instantly I felt a shock in the deepest part of me. I howled, I think this was the most unique pain I had ever felt. It felt like every muscle in my body was contracting. Dayne laughed at my pain.

They continued to play with Brandon, moans and groans from the bed excited me. I had to give myself three more shocks, my calves were giving out more and more frequently. I tried to decide what pain was worse, the electricity or my calves.

"Ready to take a ride Fucktoy?" Dayne asked.

"Yes sir. I would do anything for you sir." Dayne laid on his back and forced Brandon to straddle his dick. He lined his dick up with Brandon's hole and Master pushed him down. Brandon grinded on Dayne's dick sensually. I was so lucky to have the view I did. I could watch Brandon's hole open and take Dayne's dick all the way down. Then he would rise back up til just the tip was in his hole and slam back down. Brandon moaned loudly with each hip movement. Master was standing up and while Brandon was riding Dayne's dick he was also sucking Master's cock. Choking and making gurgling sounds.

I slip again and I scream out. This time it was worse. "Forgot to mention it gets significantly stronger each time you step on it." Dayne laughed. That would have been nice to know. I grimaced. It was hard to tell if it had been five minutes or five hours since being in this position. I'm not sure if it really mattered.

Master pulled his dick out of Brandon's mouth and forced Brandon's head down. With this motion Brandon's back arched and ass popped out, Dayne's dick still in. Master slathered some lube on his dick, stood at the bottom of the bed and plunged his dick inside at the same time. Brandon grimaced as he quickly was accepting two cocks, both large and wide. His hairy hole stretched to the max. Master pumped harder and harder.

Master slapped Brandon's ass hard. "You like taking two dicks you little bitch?" He swore threw gritted teeth.

"Yes sir." Brandon managed to get out. Master reached out and grabbed Brandons face, sticking his hands in his mouth and pulling him back by the cheek. This forced Brandon to sit even farther on Dayne's dick and Master's dick. Dayne smacked his ass again.

I dropped again, slowly getting so tired and sore I was getting numb. Both options were painful.

"You ready to switch?" Dayne askedMaster. "Let's get that Slut of yours on my balls."

They both pull out of Brandon and force him off the bed. Dayne quickly came over and pulled the rod out of my shaft and plug out of my ass. I was met with a forefullness and excitement I hadn't heard before.

"You ready to be used Slut." Dayne said.

"Yes Sir!" I said, out of breath. Everything was pain. Master untied my hands and commanded me to get my ass up in the bed. My calves cramped with each step but I pushed through and laid on the bed. I waited for them to tie Brandon up in the same way. He sounded a lot more panicked in his moans. I wondered if he also hadn't ever had anything in his shaft.

I heard Brandon yell out the same way I did, probably learning his predicament. After all, Brandon didn't see what had happened to me. For the most part he was laying on the bed getting fucked or taking cock down the throat. I felt bad for him knowing his predicament.

When all was said and done I heard both of them walk up and stand behind me.

"What a fucking beautiful ass." Dayne whispered.

"I told you." Master said back. That made me feel good. Master was bragging about my hole.

Dayne was rubbing my cheeks, touching my hole and caressing my balls. Master came up and sat at the top of the bed, with my head between his legs just far enough for me to reach his cock with my mouth.

"You don't fucking deserve my cock." Master said to me, "So I'm going to watch you get fucked."

This was my punishment for losing yesterday. Master hadn't put his cock inside of me since I lost yesterday. I longed for the way he tasted, for the way he felt down my throat, for the way he felt in my guts. I wanted him inside of me so badly.

I felt Dayne's cock enter me from behind. It felt good. I always loved cock in the ass. But it wasn't Master's cock. As Dayne slid in and out of me, Master jerked himself off. I moaned in pain and pleasure from my hole being used.

"You'd be lucky if you ever got my cock again." He said to me. "That will make the next five months rough huh?" He asked.

"No sir. Please sir. Forgive me Master." I said.

"You're going to have to earn my cock back." He said. Dayne had now lifted one foot on the bed and spread my legs wider to have a different angle to my ass

.

"Yes Master. Thank you Master." I say.

"Who's bitchboy are you?" Master asked.

"Your's master." I respond.

"What parts of you are mine." Master asks.

"All of me." I say. I groan as Dayne hits my G spot and I feel pre-cum leak out of my cock.

Master continues jerking his cock and play with his balls. They were so perfect. I wanted him to put them in my mouth. I wanted to show him how sorry I was by giving him the best blow job he'd ever had. I wanted his to use me for his pleasure.

"Fuck you're tight boy." Dayne says and slaps my ass, grabbing a fistfull of hair and pulling my head back. My back arches back, I forgot that I had nipple clamps on.

"Ready to take these off boy." Dayne asks. No. I really wasn't. They had been on for ten times longer than last time.

"Yes sir." I responded. I hear Brandon yelp from the background. I had forgotten that he was there, being tortured in his own way. He gives them a flick and I wince.

Then without warning he grabs the clamp and prys both of them off. Blood rushes into them with an intensity of a thousand needles. My eyes tear up.

"You ready to take a load boy." Dayne asks.

"Yes sir." I respond. I really wanted to be fucked by both of them at the same time. A wave of disappointment washed over me. Master really wasn't going to let me have his cock tonight. He was going to tease me.

Dayne groaned louder and louder, spanking me harder and harder each time. I moaned louder. Master watched me getting fucked, stroking himself.

"While he cums in you. Think about me cumming in you. I want you to imagine my cock sliding in and out of your ass. And I want you to realize that I am a fucking privlidge to have. I use you. You earn me."

Dayne grabs my hips and pulls me farther on his cock and he stays there, pumping me full of cum.

"Tomorrow we will start earning me back." He says. Pats me on the face.

Dayne pulls out of me and I feel relief for the first time in hours. Cum is leaking out of my ass. Master makes a loud grunt and cum squirts from his cock, landing right in front of my face.

"I bet you wish you could have that?" Master said.

"Yes sir. Please Master." I beg. I want him to use me again. I want him to grab my hair and force my face into his puddle. But he doesn't.

"Get on your knees at the edge of the bed." I do and they both go and start untying Brandon

Brandon looks exhausted. I can see it in his eyes and face. We had been down here for hours.

Dayne pulls out some small underwear and throws them at Brandon.

"Put these on. We're leaving."

Brandon reaches down and slips on the skimpiest thong I have ever seen. Barely holding in his boner, his cheeks swallowing up the other end. Dayne pulls on his leather pants and a button down shirt that I hadn't seen he had in the corner. He gathered up some of the toys that we had been using, slings the gym bag over his shoulder and they leave. Brandon out first in nothing but a thong.

"You may sleep in the bed down here tonight." He mutters, giving me a pat on the ass. I perk up as he touches me. Master grabs my swollen balls, but instead of flinching like normal I push farther into his hand. I am his. He uses me for whatever he wants. He gives them a squeeze and I don't flinch. He squeezes harder and I let out a pleasure moan.

"Good boy." He says, "You're learning."

He then grabs my hair and forces my mouth onto his cum puddle. I lap up every last drop.

"Thank you Master." I say.

"Goodnight." Master abruptly gets up, turns out the light and leaves me down in the dungeon. My mind was spinning. All of this was set up for me to show my devotion, to make me yearn for him in a way I didn't know was possible. And boy did it work.

KCommings
KCommings
20 Followers