Completely Oblivious

Story Info
It's all happening right under her nose...
3k words
4.37
54.5k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikitten8
ikitten8
103 Followers

Thank you for reading! Constructive criticism is always welcome and I hope you enjoy!

"Sweetie?" There was a loud bang as something slammed against the desk. I heard a groan but I could only ignore it as my office door was opening slowly. "Adrian? I don't mean to interrupt but where is Lila?" Sheila strolled into the room, picking up a discarded tank top and folded it gently. "She said she would be up in her bedroom but I haven't seen her all afternoon." Sheila was a beautiful woman, light blonde hair and large brown eyes. When we'd first met, she'd been rail thin from her poor diet and drug abuse but five years clean and sober, and with three square meals a day, she'd gone from malnutritioned to positively plump. She was a success story.

"I'm not sure darling." I answered. Lila licked the underside of my cock and I shifted uncomfortably. "Have you tried calling her cell?"

"It keeps ringing out." I jerked as Lila took me all the way to the back of her throat, gagging softly but Sheila was already turning around. "If you see her, tell her I need her help in the garden."

"Do you want me to give you a hand?" I offered, trying to be polite. Sheila shook her head, just as I knew she would. Sheila had grown up old fashioned. As a stay at home mom, she took care of all the housework, leaving me to my forty hour work week and occasional repair jobs around the house.

"You've been working hard all week long." She answered. "Taking care of the garden is a woman's job." She closed the door behind her and I pushed away from the desk, giving Lila more room to move around. She was still sucking my cock earnestly, not caring that we were so close to getting caught. I glanced down at her and let a smile spread across my features. She was as beautiful as her mother. Her blonde hair flowed all the way down to the middle of her back, and her eyes were a much lighter brown, almost golden. She was fit from years of running track and eating mostly salads and protein shakes. She looked up at me, pure innocent adoration in her eyes and it was my undoing. I came right into her mouth and when she jerked her head back in surprise, ropes and ropes of cum spurted onto her face and white lace bra.

"Fuck!" I reached for the tissue box and stood up, letting her out from underneath the desk. "I'm sorry about the mess." The girl shook her head and used a finger to scoop up gobs of cum. She swallowed it all down.

"I love a good facial." She assured me. She smoothed down her hair and straightened her skirt. "I should probably go tidy up."

"Your mother is looking for you." I reminded her and she nodded, pulling a face. Her relationship with Sheila was deteriorating slowly with every day. I had no idea how to fix it. Lila kissed my cheek and grinned, pulling the tank over her head. "I will need you later." I told her as she opened the door and she nodded immediately.

"Yes, sir."

This thing between Lila and I had started almost six months ago. It was eleven weeks to her high school graduation when her mother and I had been called to a faculty meeting. Her teachers explained that Lila had spent most of her senior year fucking around. Insubordination to her teachers, truancy, smoking in the bathrooms, the whole nine yards. They said, in no uncertain terms, that she needed to display exemplary behavior and grades for the next three months or their only other solution would be to expel her. If Lila didn't pull up her socks, she definitely wouldn't have the credits to graduate and they sure as hell didn't want her for another year. Sheila was livid and when we got home, they got into a fight so monstrous I had to intervene before it came to blows. Sheila was sent to the other side of the house as I sat Lila down for a stern talking to.

Sheila had dropped out of high school in the tenth grade when her mother died so, to Lila's disappointment and slight relief, she was of no help in the academics section. Naturally, it all fell on me. I tutored Lila every single afternoon from four to eight. We did practice tests and workbooks. We went on field trips and stayed up late revising flashcards. Sheila was overjoyed when Lila walked across that stage, graduating with a whopping 2.9 GPA.

Lila, unfortunately, had completely missed the college application deadline but I was able to get her an entry level job as a receptionist at my office. We left home together every morning and came home together every night. I had noticed the beginnings of her crush while I tutored her but it seemed as though her graduation had made her braver. She wore tiny tops that exposed her cleavage and midriff. Her shorts got shorter and shorter until she disposed of them altogether, choosing to walk around the house in her underwear. Sheila was completely oblivious. She kept on marveling at how close we were getting.

My first reaction, obviously, was panic. I kept flinching at every siren sound, waiting for someone to catch on to what was happening, but the longer it went on, the less panic I felt and the more exhilarating her little games became. I rationalized it in my head. It was completely consensual after all, she was coming on to me. It all came to a head on a random Friday in October. It all happened so perfectly that I could have sworn fate herself intervened to get me between my stepdaughters legs.

It was my office's first ever attempt at a casual Friday. Lila came out of her room dressed in a frilly short black skirt and a white blouse so tight it looked painted on. I pressed my lips together, expecting Sheila to say something... anything... but my loving wife simply kissed us both on the cheeks, handed us our lunches and shoved us out the door. Right as we reached the car door, the sprinklers turned on, dousing us both in freezing cold water. The obvious option was to run back inside but we both jumped into the vehicle and I slammed the door shut.

"Shit shit shit!" I exclaimed, looking down to see the damage. My polo shirt was a little wet. I started the engine and put the AC on full blast, hoping it would dry at some point during the twenty minute drive. Lila hadn't been so lucky. I spared her a glance as we left the neighborhood and saw that not only was her white shirt soaked, but she was braless underneath. I could see her pink nipples, puckered up in the cold. She was wiping furiously, muttering under her breath but the damage was done. I found a shoulder to pull over into and quickly dialed my office to let them know we'd be late.

"Thank you." Her voice was small. Glancing around quickly, she pulled the shirt over her head, completely exposing herself. She then opened the blouse in front of the ac vent, probably trying to speed up the process. I glanced out of my window, resisting the urge to leer at her but her voice made my mouth dry up.

"You can look at me, daddy." The word went straight to my dick. "In fact, I want you to look." I kept my gaze firmly on the empty street. "I've been looking for a way to thank you for practically saving my high school career."

"You don't have to thank me." My voice was rough. My erection was making it hard to think. I swallowed the lump in my throat. "I'm just happy we pulled it off."

"But I should thank you." Her voice was sultry, thick with desire. "My friend Tiffany says the proper way to thank a man is with a nice long blowjob." My cock was agreeing with Tiffany, practically straining against my cotton trousers. I knew she could see it. "So, can I?"

"Can you what?"

"Can I suck your cock?" I swallowed again. "I promise I'm really good at it." I felt the ghost of her fingers right up against my zipper and flinched violently. "Please, daddy?"

"Go ahead." I sealed my fate. She didn't need me to tell her twice. My zipper was down, my cock was out and disappearing between the lips of my eighteen year old step daughter. "Fuck."

She was good, she hadn't lied about that. She spat on it a few times like she'd seen the girls do in those pornos and when she peeked up at me, I stared at her intently, trying to memorize everything about this moment (just in case I got 5 to 10). She tried to get all of me in, but she wasn't as good at that yet, so she used her hands to make up for where her mouth couldn't reach.

Before long, I was cumming into her mouth and when she tried to come up for air, I threaded a hand into her hair and kept her down until every single drop had been swallowed. I let her up when I was done.

"Good girls swallow." I told her, finally looking at her. Her face was red, her hair was messed up, and one drop of cum lingered on her chin. I wiped it up and offered her my finger which she licked clean.

"I'm a good girl, daddy."

"You can't call me daddy, Lila." She was looking up at me with her huge brown eyes. "And this can't ever happen again. Do you understand that?" She nodded earnestly but I could see in her eyes that she wouldn't stop.

"I still need to thank you for the job, sir."

The effect was 'daddy' times one hundred. I was instantly hard again, fuck my usual 5 to 20 minute refractory period. She knew exactly what she was doing as her eyes flicked down to my rock hard dick and back up to my face.

"We have to get to work, Lila." I reminded her, cursing myself. "It's not like we can play hooky all day, I have shit to do." Lila dragged one hand from her neck, down to her tits and played with her nipple.

"We can play whatever you want." She was looking up at me, all brown eyes and pink lips and perky tits and tight, wet--

My fingers were dialing before my brain was even aware of what was going on.

"Adrian?"

"Hey Michael. I don't think Lila and I will be able to make it in today. Word from my mechanic is that whatever is wrong with it is gonna take a few hours at least to repair." Michael made the usual sounds of disappointment. Lila and I were model employees. Punctual to a fault. "He could get me a dummy car for the day but the last one left the shop yesterday and is coming back around midday."

"Shit."

"The whole day is shot."

"Well, shit happens, Adrian. Take care." I hung up the phone and watched as Lila kicked her shoes off and crawled into the back seat. As I unbuckled my seatbelt, a balled up pair of underwear fell into my lap.

"I hope you don't mind." One glance in the rearview mirror and my mouth was watering. She had her legs spread completely, one on each of the front seats. One hand was kneading her left breast and the other was in her mouth. She waited until I turned around and then she began to play with herself, drawing circles around her swollen clit. "I need you, daddy." She slipped a finger inside and moaned softly. "I want you inside me--" 
I needed no more prompting. I was between her legs before she could finish her sentence. She shivered in anticipation and showed me her glistening finger.

"I'm ready for you."

"Fuck." I was gone. I tried to be gentle at first. She was so very wet that I was a little dizzy with the sensation. Sheila always needed a lot more foreplay before she could get even a bit as wet as her daughter was for me right now. No foreplay was needed here. I lost myself to the sensation, groaning as she pushed against me, trying to get me deeper and deeper.

"That's right..." She was muttering. "Fuck me harder." I did as she asked, the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh filled the vehicle. "Yes!" She moaned louder. She was practically screaming now. "Fuck me daddy!"

It was wrong. So very wrong. But there was no conscience, no angel on my shoulder, no god, no one to tell me to stop. All I knew was the feeling of Lila's tight, wet pussy wrapped around my cock. The look in her eyes was half crazed and she allowed herself to be rolled as I settled her on top of me.

"Ride your daddy, Lila." My voice was rough but commanding and Lila obeyed like the good girl she had become. "That's right." She bounced, slowly at first, then seemed to find leverage on the seat and began to ride me with renewed vigor. I reached up to grab a handful of her hair and tugged, making her tilt her head back and expose her neck. She seemed to love that. My other hand grazed up and down her spine.

"Yes, daddy. Please sir." She was moaning and groaning and whimpering. "I want you to come inside me." She said, biting down another moan. "I want to sit at the table with mommy while your cum leaks out of me." It was a dangerous idea. "I want you to think of me every time you fuck her."

She was doing at least eighty percent of the work but she didn't seem to mind. When I felt my own orgasm building, I reached down and played with her clit between two fingers. I felt her insides clench which was the exact thing I needed to explode inside her. She fell against me as she came, whispering thank yous.

I was still in shock when there came a knock on the driver's window. Luckily I had already put my shirt back on and Lila pulled a blanket from the trunk over our legs and my exposed dick. She pulled her shirt back on as I began to roll the window down. The woman jerked back, surprised that it was the backseat window that was rolling down.

"I thought that was you!" Sheila exclaimed. A frisson of panic ran through me, expecting her to see--or smell--exactly what had been going on. "What's going on?"

"We got hit by the sprinklers on our way out. We're just trying to warm up before we go in."

"Oh, honey!" She leaned in and smiled at Lila who was covered head to toe in the thick blanket. "Do you guys want to head back home? Just call in sick before you actually do get sick wearing those wet clothes."

"That actually might be a good idea." I told her, nodding. "Are you heading home?"

"No, I have a bridge game that I'm running late for." She glanced at the front of the vehicle. "Lila, sweetie, your shirt looks dry, do you think you can wear it just until you get home?"

"Of course, mom." Lila, to my shock, let the sheet drop and crawled, bare chested and bare assed back into the passenger seat. She felt the shirt and waved it at Sheila. "You were right!" Sheila, for the most part, looked unfazed. My eyes were screwed shut, waiting for the screaming, for the "you bastard, you're fucking my daughter?" But it never came. Sheila was still smiling at Lila and I had managed to shimmy my zipper back up. I opened the back door because there was literally no way I would manage a graceful return to the front from the inside of the vehicle. Before I could get into the driver's side, Sheila placed a gentle hand on my arm.

"Do you need me to speak to her about wearing underwear to work?" She murmured sotto voce so Lila didn't overhear. "Does it make you uncomfortable at all?"

"Nope." I tried to keep my answers as short as possible, wanting to be out of Sheila's line of sight or smell. "There haven't been any complaints at work."

"Oh good." Sheila's smile was beautiful. "I know she's still mad at me for the way I behaved before graduation." I nodded. This was something we'd talked about in the past. "But I am so glad you're picking up the slack. Thank you."

"My pleasure." I watched as she walked back to her car and pulled off with a honk. I got back into the driver's seat. Lila had put the shirt back on but had popped her breasts out of the top so she could tease her own nipples.

"I heard Sheila thanking you out there." She put her legs up on the dashboard with a sultry smile. "I bet I can thank you better." Licking my lips, I pulled out of the shoulder and did an illegal u turn to get us back on the road to home.

Sheila was oblivious to every single one of our antics no matter how blatantly obvious. Lila snuck into our bed for a midnight fuck and she believed me when I said she'd had a nightmare and needed comforting. Lila fucking me reverse cowgirl while we pretended to watch a movie and she sat down with us, laughing at the bullshit the cartoon character was doing. She stood in the kitchen cooking as Lila serviced me on her knees behind the island. We did everything short of fucking in front of her, but I was sure she would find a way to rationalize that too. Thank fuck for that.

ikitten8
ikitten8
103 Followers