Complex Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she simmered down, Tom gathered her in his arms and tried to kiss her while Frank stayed back and watched his friend try his luck. He quickly moved his hand lower and grabbed one of her ass cheeks, causing her to loosen the grip on her cue, sending it rattling onto the ground.

Steve's stomach tangled. For an instant it appeared as if her incautious antics were about to drag her into trouble. He didn't want to interfere too quickly so held himself back to see what she would do.

He needn't have worried. She spun her head, shoved Tom away, and voiced something to him. He responded and she smiled and tapped his arm.

Steve relaxed a little when he saw how she was visibly rejoicing in being the center of attention. She looked to be clever and confident enough to keep her friend within limits.

The trio walked over to a two-seater couch in the corner of the game room and sat down with her in the middle. They were chatting and laughing and seemed to be in good mood.

Steve was about to go to a different part of the bar and leave them to it when something happened that caught his attention. The two men each placed a hand on one of her thighs just over the knee and began rubbing them. She didn't do anything but smiled at them. He started wondering how soft and silky her skin would feel as he watched them stroke her, sliding their hands a bit higher on each upstroke. He guessed it was unavoidable that they'd have a hard time keeping their hands off her, given how provocatively dressed she was.

He was filled with a combination of concern and arousal, a hostile mixture that niggled at his morals as he half-heartily paid attention to them. The concerned brother in him wanted her to push their hands away before they touched her high under her clothes, while the 'would be' incestuous brother side of him, wanted to see how far they would go. He sat there, fiddling with his beer glass and feeling his cock growing harder; wishing he could take his eyes away from the sight of their wandering hands inching towards their designated goal.

Apparently getting caught up in the excitement of what he was doing, Tom began pulling at the zipper on her dress while Frank slid his hand higher up her leg. She tried to get away, but they forced her down and continued feeling her.

Steve sat unmoved for a few moments, gripped by the highly provocative scene of the guys exploring her body. He soon remembered it was his sister Amelie they were molesting. No matter how aroused he was at the possibility of watching how far they'd go, he knew he had to get involved and act fast. Hence, not caring if his hard-on could be seen or not, he leaped up from his chair and darted over.

"I believe you guys should cool down," he said, looking at both of them in turn.

Frank relaxed his grip on her as soon as he spoke, but the other guy kept tugging on her zipper and fondling her half naked breast. "Get the hell out of here," Tom barked, glaring at him.

When Amelie started to stand up again, Tom pushed her down. "Get your filthy hands off me!" She pushed his hands away and jumped up to her feet. Her face reddened from anger and alcohol. "God, Tom, you're suchhhh a skunk." She garbled.

He glared at Tom. "You really shouldn't be messing like that with a girl in a public place." He turned and looked at his sister. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm ok." She smiled regrettably, bent down and fumbling, gathered her leather purse up from the stool beside the couch. "Come on Steve, let's go."

He gave a stern look at the both guys, and then turned and they started threading their way through the crowd toward the gate. He could see the two guys watching them and mumbling what he believed were curses.

Tom's voice rose above all the noises. "Fucking skanky slut."

Angry, he spun to go back and take on with the guy, but she grabbed his hand. "Forget it, Steve, they're simply pissed off. They'll suck it up." She laughed. They turned away from them and got out quickly. Steve thought to himself, no wonder Tom seemed mad. He must have thought he was heading onto a good thing with Amelie until he jumped in and took her away from him. As she said, he'd sober up and find another girl to mess with.

When they stepped outside into the late evening cold, she draped her arms around him and kissed his cheek. "Thank you Steve. I didn't realize they were such pigs."

"I couldn't simply sit there and watch them while they molested my sister, now could I?"

She let go of him and took a step back. "I am such a loser, but I guess I should pick my friends more wisely in future. They were a little grabby."

He couldn't resist staring at the upper roundness of her breasts before turning his gaze back to her face. She lowered her eyes at her exposed cleavage, then up at him and smiled. Horrified at being caught gawping at her, he turned and started walking along the brick pathway to where his car was parked. The loud sound of her shoes snapping on the pavement filled the cold air as she caught up with him and jogged along beside him, her silky a little longer than shoulder-length blond hair bobbing around her tensed face and shining in the street light.

"It's none of my business," he said, "but have you ever thought whether the way you dress nowadays had a lot to do with what happened in there?"

"Why, what's wrong with what I wear?"

"Don't take this the wrong way, I like the way you dress, I think you look tremendous." He looked down at her breasts, which were jumping up and down as she walked beside him. "It's just that, well, some guys might get the wrong impression about you."

"What, like they'll think of me as a slut or something?"

"I wasn't trying to say that."

"But that's what you thought, right?"

"No, that's not what I thought at all. It's just that I was upset about the way you were being fondled in full view of everyone. They should've treated you with some more respect."

"I realize it now, but honestly, I love dressing like this, and almost all of the guys I hang out with are able to control themselves." She smirked. "Unless, I want them to stray."

When they arrived at his car, he took his keys out of his pants and pushed remote button, unlocking the doors with a couple of irritating beeps.

She stayed beside him on the driver's side and turned to look at him. "Steve..." she mumbled, gazing at him with a weak smile on her cherry red full lips.

"Yes, Amelie?"

"Do you like my breasts?" She stressed her sudden question by pushing her chest up so that her dress opened a little wider and showing more of the inner flesh of her perky breasts.

He couldn't help gawping. "What?"

She took a step toward him so that her protruding nipples were almost touching his chest. "You must do. You've been staring at them all evening."

He blushed. "Don't be silly. I certainly haven't"

"Yes, you have," she said, leaning forward so that he could see more of her deep cleavage, "you can't possibly take your eyes off them."

This entire conversation was getting way beyond his comfort zone. "I think you probably should pull that zipper up a little."

She looked down at the deep gap between her breasts, then back up at him. "Why? I know you like to look them. I have noticed you watching them not only tonight but before too."

He looked down at her cleavage again and shrugged his shoulders. "It's your choice, I guess."

"Exactly! You like looking at them and I'm glad to show them to you, so I don't see a problem." She grinned at him.

All this talk about his affection for her spectacular breasts was making him want to pull her zipper down and see them in all their glory. What was she doing to him? His sister's behavior was making him think of her differently than he had been.

"I believe you are a bit drunk."

He opened the door on the driver's side. "Get in and I'll drop you home." The sooner he was back home in the safe environment of his three bedroom house and away from her enticing body, the safer he'd feel. It was getting impossible to be around her without wanting to ogle at her all the time.

"It's alright," she said, watching him get into the car, "I like when you look at my chest. I think it's flattering."

Even though she had given him an open invitation to gape at her stunning body, he still felt mortified doing so. Not that it made him stop as when she went over to the passenger side and bent over to get into the car, causing even more of her cleavage to come into display. To make an already enticing view even more arousing, she threw a leg inside and he was able to see her thong. He trembled and his already half hard cock stirred inside his pants. She was too quick getting into her seat for him to get more than a hint, but he saw enough to know that they were a dark color and very small.

When both of them were settled in, he switched on AC to let the heat built up inside the car. He fastened his seat belt and looked at her asking her to do the same. She didn't! Instead, she threw her bag onto the dashboard, kicked off her shoes, and sat there twisting her feet and staring at her painted toenails.

"Buckle up your seat belt," he said.

She fumbled with her belt for a moment as if she was having trouble with it, then looked at him and frowned. "Can you help me? I usually have difficulty with these things."

Pretty much everyone's capable of doing something as simple as a seat belt, so he was rather sure she was just messing with him, but he didn't know why. Whatever her intention was, he couldn't resist the chance to get a closer view of her boobs. He released his belt and leaned over in front of her and revelled in the fullness of her chest as it filled his vision. Now that he was close enough for his sister to feel the hot air of his breath on her upper hills, they looked even larger, and with her hard nipples poking at the thin fabric of her dress, more tempting than ever. It was good enough to make his cock turn into a noticeable throbbing hard-on. He stretched over and gripped the belt and pulled it down across the middle of her breasts and hooked it into its catch between their seats. Satisfied that it was fastened, he threw a last look at the way the belt boosted roundness of her tits, and sat back in his seat.

He was still confused by her ulterior motive with the seat belt. The most palpable reason, that she really didn't know how to fasten one, was ridiculous, so he tossed it out. The only other possibility he could think of besides her being drunk, was that it was a hidden invitation for him to make a move on her. Goodness only knows he wanted to. What man, old enough to do something, wouldn't, given how gorgeous she looked but he couldn't, not with his one year older sister, so he did nothing.

He set the key in the ignition and turned it, bringing the car to life with a low rumble. When there was an opening in the traffic, he pulled the car out into the lane and tried hard to focus on his driving. His head was filled with all sorts of lewd thoughts about what he wanted to do to his sister, things he shouldn't be thinking. Try as he might, he couldn't put his increasingly obscene thoughts about her, out of his head.

He was at a cross waiting for the lights to change to green when she spoke to him. Her voice pulled him out of a fantasy he was having about sliding his hands inside her dress.

"Can I ask you a personal question?" she spoke, drumming her fingers on the dashboard. "I won't force you to give an answer if you don't want to."

"Ask away."

"When was the last time you bedded a girl?"

His stomach growled. He was so shocked by her question that he sat there, speechless, and it was only the piercing sound of a car horn behind him that made him see the traffic lights had changed.

"Amelie," he said, turning into a relatively quiet street, "That's none of your business. You are drunk. Just sit quiet, ok?"

She acted unaffected. "I've never seen you with anyone, not after you and Carol split up."

He knew Amelie can be very adamant once she's curious about something; hence he offered her the least personal answer he could come out with. "It's been a while, let's put it that way."

He hadn't had a close enough relationship to have a sex with anyone since Carol; the woman who he idiotically thought was his life partner. They split up about six months ago after a heated war of words about his involvements with his colleague and that he didn't love her any more. After that painful experience, the idea of being with someone to replace her seemed such difficult task that he stopped trying and buried himself in his work. It was an easy life, but a secluded one.

"You're a handsome guy," she said, reaching over and caressing his leg, "I know you could score big-time if you gave it a try."

He felt his cheeks blush. "Please, Amelie, give me a break? I'm uncomfortable talking about it."

"Sorry." She stroked his knee. "Just one more thing though."

Her hands moved up along his legs and rested on his torso. Her touch on his shirt was soft and comforting. "Carry on, I'm all ears."

"I guess you have been working out a lot more than you were. You've got a nice chest."

He quickly glanced at her hardly covered chest. "Yours is attractive too."

"So I've been made aware of." She moved her hands underneath of her breasts and pushed them up. "I think these brats are my best assets though. What do you think of them?"

The sexual nature of their talk had made him rather forget about how sexually attractive she was, but the way she was directing his attention back to her breasts caused his cock throb.

"I...um...have to agree." How does a brother answer a question like that?

She sat silently in her seat and watched lazily at the walkers as they drove along the street. While her exterior beauty filled him with a longing for her, it also awoke something that ran way deeper; something that had been buried for far too long. He now wanted more than simply a carnal coupling of bodies, however thrilling that could be. He needed what he'd had with Carol before the whole thing went wrong.

"Steve..." she said.

What he saw her doing when he moved his eyes to look at her snapped him out of his thoughts about a deeper bonding. She was gently rubbing her exposed thigh from her knee to the hem of her dress.

He fought hard to not get distracted. "Yes?"

She slid forward a little on the seat, raised her legs, and threw her bare feet up on the dashboard. "We now know that you like my tits, but what about my legs?"

The action of lifting her leg up to the dashboard had pulled her dress so far up that he could now see most of her plump round ass cheek. Not just that, he now knew she was wearing matching blue thong panties, since he could see them as well. They were the same bright shade of blue as her dress and tiny; just a small fabric triangle at the front that began above her pubes and thinning into a fine strip that vanished between her thick thighs. His cock began to become painful, trapped inside his pants, and his heartbeat sped up at the tempting sight of what his sister was almost showing. The thought of what was inside her thong caused his incestuous feelings to return.

"They're good looking legs, beautiful in fact," he said, experiencing great difficulty in breathing normally, "They'll carry you around places just fine."

"You're not watching them the way you usually do." She turned her ass a little towards him and rubbed her nails what he thought was a made-up itch on the lower part of the butt cheek. "Look at them closely and give me your opinion."

"You have sexy legs," he said, forcefully turning his eyes onto the street in front of him.

"Yeah, I thought so." She scratched the entire length of the outer side of her thigh in a deliberate stroking motion. "But, it's really nice to get a compliment from a brother every now and then."

"You're a gorgeous girl, Amelie, you know that."

She stopped caressing herself, stretched over and squeezed the thigh of his left leg. "Your legs aren't bad either, I am sure you know it too." She slid her hand up his leg. "You should wear shorts and show them off."

He pulled her hand off his leg and left it beside her before she slipped her hand higher and felt how hard he was. "Please, Amelie, you're distracting me from driving."

"Oh, sorry," she said, and turned and looked out of the window. After a while she spoke again. "I guess we are closer to your home. Let's go there.

"Why?"

"I haven't been to your place since you split up with Carol and I want to see how it looks like now."

"Yeah right, but if that's what you want," he said and turned left toward his home.

When they arrived, he pressed the remote button and watched the gate open. He drove in, parked the car, turned it off and then undid his seat belt.

Without making any fuss about the belt she got out the car and walked in the house with him.

"Wow, looks clean. My brother hasn't been a lazy slob," she said and smirked.

"I do ok I guess. Would you care for a drink?"

Before she answered she turned and threw herself on the couch. "Yes, please."

When he came back with two drinks and set them on the center table, he saw his sister laying across the couch with both legs over the armrest, exposing a lot more than she was in the car. It looked like she started up from where she left off.

He shook his head and took seat across the center table and smiled.

Instead of pulling her dress down and sitting more modestly, she did something that aroused him even more. She turned around facing him and lowered one leg onto the table and threw her other one high on the backrest. Now that her legs were widely spaced out he could see a lot more of her panties. He could even see the faint shapes of her pussy lips through the transparent material.

In the state of his mounting lust for his sister, he wasn't sure if her phenomenal display was intended, or simply a result of her drunken stupor. Maybe she didn't notice how much she was showing or maybe she did. If she was unaware of how much he could see, then he should act like a responsible brother and let her know so that she could pull her dress down. If she was aware of what she was revealing, then she was pulling some kind of prank on him and he should discuss with her about it before she continued exposing even more of her and things got out of hand. However, the view of her pussy mound covered by such thin material was so tempting that he kept quiet.

She dragged the leg that was high up on the backrest down beside her other one and swung them away from him so that one knee was touching the backrest of the couch. Even though he couldn't see between her legs anymore, her dress was still gathered up high enough for him to see the tiny waistband of her thong where it went low around her midriff. The possibility that she might turn around on the couch again and give him one more view of her pussy lips kept playing havoc in his pants. It was tormenting being with her. She had such an easy allure about her, a comfort with her body which she was perfectly aware of and seemed to know how to use it with enchanting effect. He supposed it was working on him, and he felt guilty about it, but he wanted to do more than just gawk at her; he wanted to feel her.

She started playing with the latch on her zipper. Oh fuck, he thought, what now? He looked at her curiously as she kept on fiddling with her zipper before she dragged it down a few teeth releasing a little more of her milky flesh. His cock almost busted out of his pants as she slithered a couple of fingers inside of her dress inching up a little and rubbed her breast close to her areola. Her teasing had him fighting with his desire to reach out and touch her provocative silky flesh and that was turning out to be a long and agonizing journey.