Compound 14/02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put one of these on," she told him, "Put it on then tear down my panties and fuck my brains out!"

"Yes, Dr Hill," he replied. Briefly she thought about inviting him to call her Janice, but she decided no. The formality and deference suited the game she was playing, enhanced it, made her feel powerful.

Her musings were interrupted as he yanked down her underwear, pulling it to just above her knees before the elastic wouldn't let them go further. She barely had time to gasp before his latex-covered cock was pressing against her sex, easing between the lips, seeking the entrance to her depths, finding and pushing in, pushing deep, deep into her.

"Yesssss," she hissed through clenched teeth, as his cock sank all the way in.

He was gripping her hips tight, but she still managed to waggle her backside, to ease him the tiniest bit deeper.

God, she felt so full!

And then a void, as he slid almost completely out of her again. But only for a moment before he slammed back into her. Her buttocks slapped against his hips and she yelped, but she didn't reach back to stay his pace, not one bit. She wanted it hard and was damp enough to take whatever he could dish out, was desperate to be taken roughly, vigorously. The teasing game was over and now she just wanted a good, vigorous fucking. Wanted and craved it.

Her fingers splayed on the desk in response to the powerful sensations that were flooding through her. Her head flopped down and she could see back between her dangling breasts, see David's thighs thud back and forth as he pounded her, see his balls shake with each stroke and see his juice-slicked cock each time it pulled out.

Then her she was gently but irresistibly pulled back up as David's fingers wound through her hair, tugging her head back. Normally she'd have balked at such presumption, but right now she just wanted to be used, and used hard. They seemed so in tune to each other's needs and she trusted him not to go too far.

Now he was fucking her harder as she'd ever been fucked before. His hand in her hair tugged sharply with each thrust, hurting her scalp, but the pain melted in with the ecstasy in a way that she couldn't resist. She was barely aware of how hard his other hand was gripping her hip, his fingers digging so deep that tomorrow she would be bruised and tender. But that didn't matter. All that mattered was the moment, and the moment was bloody fuckin' fantastic!

Her whole body was a mass of roiling warmth, but slowly she became aware of a knot of even more intense heat that was growing in her belly. It seemed to pulse and grow to the rhythm of his pounding of her, as if each thrust fed it, nourished it, fuelled it.

Her muscles clenched, fighting the nascent orgasm, delaying it, containing it, so that when it came the explosion was even more intense, as if her every blood vessel contained raw alcohol that had been set alight, searing her from within.

"Ohhhhhh!" she screamed, before biting her right arm to muffle the noise.

"Yessss!" David cried in response and his thrusts became erratic, his cock jerking as he filled the condom with his seed.

He held her tight as they both quivered, not saying another word, not making another noise. Then by some unspoken agreement she relaxed and he withdrew from her, removing the condom and wadding it in some tissues from the box on her desk.

There was an awkward silence.

"That was intense," he said, after some time.

"Yes," Janice agreed, as she stood back up and cleaned herself off.

"I hope this won't...," David began uncertainly.

"No," she cut him off. "It's alright. We weren't ourselves. And anyway it was just a trial wasn't it -- a scientific experiment."

He smiled sadly at that and they dressed without another word.

* * * * *

"Happy Valentine's Day!"

David jumped on hearing Dr Hill's voice behind him. He'd been engrossed in reading some scientific journals in the office he shared with three other doctoral students, and anyway hadn't Janice left over two hours ago, at the same time as the other staff? It was well past 7pm now and the only reason he hadn't left was that he didn't want to go back to his lonely flat quite yet. His being dumped by Denise had hurt him badly, and then Janice's apparent coolness towards him at the end of the sex session this afternoon had been even more painful. Especially since he'd been carrying a flame for his supervisor for quite some time.

He turned round and saw that she was holding something out for him -- a box of chocolates wrapped in a crimson ribbon.

"Dr Hill!" he exclaimed. "You shouldn't have!"

"Don't be silly," she replied. "Go on, open it. And you can call me Janice, by the way."

He untied the red ribbon and lifted the lid. Inside were two dozen dark chocolates... each with a faint dusting of yellow powder on top -- the aphrodisiac-laced rose pollen.

"Don't try them quite yet," she warned him. "I was hoping you'd come round to my place for dinner. We could sample them after that."

"Are you asking me out, Janice?" he queried, his voice catching with hope. Maybe she wanted more from him than that afternoon's fling after all.

"Yes," she answered. "You're really quite a handsome man. Fun. Interesting. If I weren't your supervisor, I'd have asked long ago. And after this afternoon... well... life's too short, I thought. So..."

"So... bugger it?" he suggested, raising an eyebrow and deliberately echoing the exclamation he'd used when he'd given in that afternoon.

"Yes," she laughed. "Bugger it!"

She held out a hand and he rose to take it. Then, with his arm around her waist they walked out of the building together to the car park.

It promised to be an interesting evening, and the start of something more.

12