Compromising Positions Ch. 09

Story Info
Shaving and sucking.
1.9k words
4.62
9.6k
4
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Cheryl and Jenne walked into the back yard, Mark was sitting on one of the loungers, paying close attention to Angela. She, on the other hand was sitting up straight on a lounger, feet on the ground, with her tiny thong pulled tightly between her lips.

"Mark, the sunglasses aren't fooling anyone, we know EXACTLY where you're looking," Jenne said with a laugh.

"No you don't, there's so much to see here, I don't know where to look!"

He noticed his girlfriend, the scandalous pink bikini hugging every curve, and he grinned. "Holy shit!" said exclaimed. "Cheryl, you look amazing!"

She smiled prettily, did a twirl, and said "You like it?"

"Oh yes..."

"Can you put some lotion on my back?" Angela asked, and three people leaped to help her. "Wow, such attentiveness! There's plenty to cover, feel free!"

The three of them began slathering on sunscreen, each covering a different part of her body. When they were done, Jenne exclaimed "My turn!"

The three girls smiled at Mark and Cheryl said, "You wouldn't want to burn, now would you?"

They approached him, and started rubbing the sunscreen on his skin.

Jenne looked down and noticed a growing bulge in Mark's shorts. "Oops!" She said, and smiled sweetly.

The girls finished, and went to lay down on the loungers.

Mark decided it was time for a swim, to "cool off", and dove into the pool. After he was in for a few minutes, he climbed out and said "Is anybody hungry?" With three affirmatives, he walked over and lit the gas grill. "With that much skin exposed, I wouldn't want anybody to get burnt" he said, getting three laughs in return.

While Mark was working on the grill, the three girls decided to jump in the water. As they surfaced, it became clear that all three suits had a wonderful effect when exposed to water - they became completely transparent. The swam around, playing in the water while Mark cooked, until he eventually called them. "The shrimp is ready - come get them while they're..." He stopped mid-sentence, as the three beautiful women emerged from the water. "Hot. Wow."

They all walked to the table, and Mark sat there, not really eating, as he admiring the quickly drying visions in front of him. "This is totally corny, but are you sure I'm not in heaven?" Three raspberries and a couple of pieces of shrimp bounced off him.

"Dork," Cheryl said, not unkindly.

When they finished eating, Angela and Jenne brought the dishes to the kitchen. While she stood at the sink washing, she could look out the window. She saw Cheryl reach over and tuck her hand inside Mark's swim trunks. "I think they're enjoying themselves," she said to Angela.

"Yep, it looks that way to me."

Angela stood with her arm around Jenne, and they both watched through the window as Cheryl stroked her boyfriend's cock. "Definitely. You know, if we're going to fuck that boy silly, it would be a shame if he wasted all his energy now."

They walked back outside, then started talking loudly. Cheryl quickly jerked her hand out of Mark's trunks and they both looked slightly guilty.

"You know, as small as these suits are, I'd hate to have tan lines. Can you help me out a second Jenne?" Angela said and turned around. Jenne untied Angela's top, and turned around so her own could be removed. They turned around, and almost in unison, peeled their tiny thongs to the ground.

Mark had his first unobstructed view of their smooth bodies. He took in the piercings and the clean shaved pussies, and let out an audible gasp.

"How about you guys? Tan lines are bad!" Jenne said.

Cheryl stood up and released her top. While she did that, Mark pulled down the pink thong. She stepped out of it, and said "Come on then Mark, off with the trunks!"

Mark hesitated. He had a raging hard on from Cheryl's attentions, and the thought of three beautiful naked girls watching him. It occurred to him that he'd never have a better chance though, so he stood up, turned around and pulled down his trunks.

"Oh! Spoilsport!" Angela exclaimed, and Mark turned around, unsuccessfully trying to hide his cock in his hands. When he moved his hands away, he received a chorus of applause, and made a small bow.

"You better hit that thing with some sunscreen, Cheryl. It would be a shame if it got burnt!"

Cheryl agreed, squirted a good amount of sunscreen in her hand and started stroking his cock.

"There, much better." She said.

"Hey, I'm sure you missed a few spots!" Mark responded.

Everyone laughed and Mark put on a forlorn look. "Soon enough..." Jenne told him.

Cheryl turned to Jenne and Angela. "I love how your pussies look! What's it like having them so smooth?"

Jenne replied, "You can always find out. Wait here."

She came back a few minutes later with a razor, shaving cream, a washcloth and a bowl filled with hot water.

"Lie down on the lounger," She ordered.

Cheryl complied a wide grin on her face.

"Spread your legs. We can take care of this quickly."

With her legs on either side of the lounger, Jenne moved closer and set the bowl down. A quick examination showed that there would be little to do beyond removing the "landing strip". She soaked the washcloth in the bowl and used it to wet down Cheryl's scant pubic hair. After lathering it up with shaving cream, she took the razor and in a short time, had completely denuded Cheryl's mound. She wiped the remaining shaving cream away, and leaned down and planted a quick kiss on Cheryl's pussy. "Perfect! Tastes nice too" she said.

Cheryl took her hand and began running it across her bare pussy. As Jenne stood next to her, Cheryl reached up and ran her fingers across Jenne's. "It's still not as smooth as yours though."

"Well, I had a wax a few days ago. If you like, I can tell you where I went. You'll like Carrie, she's very efficient."

"Great!"

Cheryl stood up, and gathered both Angela and Jenne on each arm. "What do you think Mark?"

"I love it! You three are the hottest sight I've ever had!"

They bowed in unison.

Angela gave him an appraising look. "Hmm. We still have one standout."

Mark's eyes widened, and he covered his pubic hair with his hands. "No way..." he started to say.

Cheryl's eyes narrowed and she said "If you want the slightest chance, you'll do it."

She walked over, grabbed his cock and started leading him inside. "Where's the bathroom? This is going to take a little more work. Jenne and Angela grinned at each other, moved to either side and began firmly leading Mark into the house.

They went upstairs into the bathroom. Jenne pulled out a small electric clipper and handed it to Cheryl. "Be my guest."

Cheryl knelt down, and while deftly moving Mark's rigid cock out of the way, proceeded to reduce his mat of pubic hair to stubble. "God I can't wait. I'm SO tired of picking that stuff out of my teeth!" she said to a chorus of laughter. She led him into the shower, and turned on the removable shower head, making the water hot, but not uncomfortable. She lathered him up with shaving cream, took a fresh razor, and carefully went to work. "I don't know what the big deal is, you shave the rest of your body," she admonished.

"I don't know, I guess I didn't want to look like a little boy." he said.

Glancing at his rapidly swelling member, she smiled and said "Oh, you have nothing to worry about on THAT score." She finished the top, and after trying to move his cock out of the way to work on his scrotum, she turned and asked "Can one of you give me a hand?" They both moved fast, but Angela got there first. "My PLEASURE" she said, and made a smile at Jenne.

Angela took Mark's cock in her hands, which if anything made it swell even more. He started moving his hips, and Cheryl slapped him lightly on the buttock.

"Stand still, I don't want to cut you."

Cheryl carefully worked on his balls, and asked him to turn around. After a short protest, he gave in. It was obvious that despite his objection, the experience was having a major effect on him. Soon, the job was done, and Mark was as hairless as the others.

"Oh my god, that looks good enough to eat!" Jenne said. She turned to Cheryl and said "May I?"

"Hey! Why do you get to go first?" Angela protested.

"You already helped out, and he's obviously in distress," Jenne innocently replied.

With a nod from Cheryl, Jenne led him to the bedroom, the other two following. She knelt down in front of Mark, and cupped his balls with one hand. She wet her lips, and after licking the length of his shaft a couple of times, lowered her mouth over his eager member. She opened her throat, and slowly took in his entire cock, as he moaned in appreciation. She felt him grab a handful of hair and began bobbing up and down on his cock, using her tongue and suction to great effect.

Mark opened his eyes and looked back at Cheryl and Angela. Cheryl was watching him, and soon reached up and started fondling Angela's nipple piercing. Angela smiled at him, and led Cheryl to a chair, gently urging her to sit. She knelt between Cheryl's legs, and began providing some serious attention to the newly shaven pussy in front of her.

Mark and Cheryl maintained eye contact, both in the throes of pleasure from the exciting young women kneeling before them.

Soon Jenne could feel that Mark was close to ejaculating. With a pulse of excitement, she removed his cock from her mouth, and began stroking it furiously. "Come on my face!" She ordered in an urgent voice. "Please!"

A few more strokes, and she felt the first splashes of semen as he did as she asked. Cheryl, seeing this, started bucking her hips, and within a few seconds, she loudly came.

Jenne looked up at Mark, the semen dripping across her face, and grinned.

Cheryl was leaning down and deeply kissing Angela. Obviously she also appreciated the attentions. When they broke apart, Angela stood up and walked over to Jenne. She took a finger, and daubed off a bit of semen. Licking it, she said "Nice."

His arm around Cheryl, stroking her breast, he said "Let us return the favor". Jenne and Angela looked at each other, smiled and lay next to each other on the bed, legs off the end. While Cheryl and Mark knelt down worked their pussies, Angela and Jenne began kissing. When they broke apart, Jenne reached down and began rubbing Angela's clit. Cheryl continued her attentions on Angela, inserting a couple of fingers, as she licked her asshole.

Jenne was enjoying Mark's attention, which while different than Angela's, showed he was no stranger to going down on a wet pussy. As Angela reached over and started playing with her piercing, Mark continued licking away, while fucking her with three fingers.

Soon, both girls were bucking and moaning, in the throes of major orgasms. When they settled down, they sat up, and hugged their new friends. "I'm so glad you guys came over!"

Mark grinned and said "I'm starving! Anybody ready for some more food?"

"That's all he thinks about, eating and fucking" Cheryl replied with a laugh.

They headed back downstairs, pleasantly tired, and lounged around watching Mark whip up an afternoon snack.