Compulsion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, The Hunter's phone rang and he unhurriedly reached into his trouser pocket to retrieve it.

"Hello. Brown Publishing Services, David Brown speaking. "

THE END

NOW A JOKE OR TWO TO LIGHTEN THE MOOD AND EASE YOU BACK TO REALITY!

VAN1's JOKE

An old dude is holidaying in Thailand when he reads in his diary that his prostate examination is due. Rather than waiting till he gets home he decides to go to a local clinic.

A beautiful Thai nurse tells him to strip while she puts on some rubber gloves.

Nurse: "Now, Sir, it's quite normal to get an erection at this point."

Old Dude: "I don't have an erection."

Nurse, smiling: "I do."

CTC's JOKE (thank you, Cosimo!)

A doctor was having vigorous sex with one of his patients, he was really going at it, sweat was dripping from his brow and soon he exploded in a massive orgasm, erupting from the very depths of his body.

After he withdrew and was catching his breath, his good angel appeared to him and said, "You should be ashamed of yourself! Here you are, a doctor, having sex with one of your patients!"

Just then, his bad angel appeared and said, "Oh, c'mon, doc, don't sweat it. No harm, no foul. You are certainly not the first doctor to have sex with one of his patients!"

To which the good angel snapped, "Yes, but most of them weren't veterinarians!"

Oh, and the DVD series I binged on.... Dexter.