Compulsion, Control and Corruption

Story Info
Dominant Daddy marks a young married man as his slut.
6.5k words
4.6
29.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linus arrived early at the indoor swimming complex where he went weekly for an hour of of laps to keep fit. Today would be very different from other days, though. The reason? He'd finally meet the man he called 'Daddy'. He'd known Daddy online for quite some time now. They had been chatting many times - always about Linus' secret submissive and cross-dressing desires.

Even though Linus was married to a beautiful woman and lived what appeared to be a respectable middle-class lifestyle, these clandestine longings tormented him daily. He'd always felt straight and normal until one fateful night he stumbled upon a website dedicated to cross-dressing and domination. Setting up a 'submissive' profile with a photo of his toned body in a pair of his wife's panties had seemed harmless enough, yet the responses he received had struck a nerve deep within him.

Most of the reactions were crude and vulgar, but something in those messages made him feel desired in a way he'd never experienced before. Linus started craving that feeling more than anything else. While most messages were shallow as fuck, the first message from the man he'd come to call 'Daddy', however, threw him off guard. It was written in an sophisticated yet raw tone expressing desire and curiosity about Linus' inclinations and experience.

"Dear boy, your profile picture is very alluring. You seem to take good care of your body and those panties look amazingly sexy on you. Does your mother know you wear her clothes or are they your girlfriend's? It is clear you enjoy playing dress-up but you should consider taking things further, if you haven't already. Pantyboys like you need guidance and discipline to unleash their true potential. I can provide that and much more if you let me. Kind regards, your future Daddy. "

The message ignited something inside Linus. After his initial hesitant reply they started chatting very late into the night. Daddy had Linus confessing a lot of his fantasies of cross-dressing, submission, exhibitionism and even more. In turn Daddy revealed stories of past conquests, relating tales of young innocent boys turned into slaves under his guidance. Chatting with this man became a sickening addiction to Linus.

The chats evolved into voice calls with Linus listening to the filthiest whispers through his headset on multiple occasions while his wife sat next to him, clueless. Daddy would force Linus to masturbate in secret and afterward Linus would feel guilty, disgusted with himself, but still unable to resist returning for another fix. The voice calls soon evolved into lengthy Skype calls with Daddy very explicitly instructing Linus how to act like his slut and how to properly pleasure himself.

During these video calls Linus developed the ill-advised habit of shutting down his webcam and laptop as soon as he reached another euphoric climax. The comedown after the supremely erotic high would instantly fill him with self-loathing, shame and regret, knowing full well he needed to find balance in his life again. Linus would then ignore his Daddy for a couple of days until the withdrawal became too much.

Daddy reacted to these episodes with cold fury, accusing Linus of not appreciating his time and dominance fully, pushing Linus harder towards crossing lines he knew were wrong. He would ignore the younger man's pleading apologies, instead insisting that Linus accept his true nature wholeheartedly. Daddy's influence over Linus intensified day after day. This growing power dynamic left Linus constantly conflicted between following Daddy's twisted orders or rejecting the darker parts of himself.

One day, after another of Linus post-orgasmic disappearing acts, Daddy decided to put an end to it. "Your loss" was his last message via email. He wouldn't reply to any of Linus' messages and had blocked him ruthlessly on Skype. For the first night in a long while he wouldn't be able to act out his fantasies with Daddy, and many nights followed.

It took Linus weeks to regain composure from the shock. Every sexual thought reminded him of Daddy's control and every night with his wife made him crave the darkness. Eventually, he found solace back in his routine activities. As the months passed, Linus tried hard to push away memories of his experiences, hoping they would fade away with time. However, he couldn't help feeling drawn back to Daddy -- despite his best efforts to suppress such desires.

Finally, one Sunday afternoon while his wife was packing for a professional trip abroad, Linus mustered courage and returned to the site, determined to confront Daddy. Despite feeling vulnerable and exposed, he typed out his regret once more in a new chat window:

"I'm so sorry, Daddy."

There was no immediate response, which didn't surprise Linus. Over several minutes of silence, his anxiety mounted as he stared at his own desperate effort. Why even try? And then, a notification popped up on his screen, signalling an incoming email. With bated breath, he opened it, his heart hammering against his rib cage. It contained only four words:

"Meet me. Final chance."

There was nothing else, just eighteen characters etched onto the screen. And then, exactly a minute later, an image. An obscene close-up of Daddy's glorious cock standing tall. Its veins bulging, the head shining brilliantly, glistening with pre-cum. It looked proud, majestic almost. Linus stared at the image in utter fascination.

He knew he wouldn't survive refusing Daddy's demand. Hesitating for a moment longer would mean losing any opportunity to reconcile with Daddy. Linus replied hastily:

"Where and when, Sir?"

The answer took longer than expected to arrive, causing Linus' nerves to escalate further. Finally it came:

"You decide on the location. Let me know where I need to be tomorrow morning around 10am. You will meet me there and show me your true self. Looking forward, boy. Do not disappoint me again."

Daddy's words echoed through Linus' head all afternoon. He decided on the public pool to mitigate any danger. That evening, Linus sent the address of the swimming complex to Daddy. Afterward he felt exhilarated and hornier than he had been in months.

His wife was waiting patiently for him in bed, oblivious to his current state. To her surprise, Linus could barely contain himself and slid down her panties after he crawled under the sheets. She didn't even notice how he held them and fondled the satin material as he expertly licked her to multiple orgasms. When she tried to return the favor and took hold of his rock hard penis, he stopped her saying "No, baby, it's okay", leaving her curious and slightly frustrated. She rolled over, unaware of the internal turmoil raging within him. After a few minutes he whispered to her : "I just wanted to show you how much I love you, honey. I'll miss you so much," before pulling her closer and planting a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Her expression softened as she smiled warmly back at him. "I'll miss you too, darling, but I'll only be gone for a week".

His fingers caressed her cheek tenderly as she dozed off in his arms.

"I can drop you off at the airport tomorrow morning and then maybe I'll go for a swim," he murmured casually. Her trusting smile burned deeply into his soul.

Linus couldn't sleep that night, tossing and turning with thoughts of the encounter looming ahead. His heart raced as dawn broke and the sun peaked above the horizon. Unable to bear the agony of waiting any longer, he quietly slipped out of bed. His tension level was reaching its peak, and he couldn't think clearly anymore. Would he really risk everything just to satisfy his submissive urges? The answer was as obvious as the erection that threatened to burst through his boxers.

And so he showed up at the pool at precisely ten o'clock sharp after dropping off his wife. Scanning his season ticket and walking through the turnstiles felt like jumping down the rabbit hole. The fluorescent lights overhead cast a cold glow across the concrete floors; the occasional sound of splashing water could be heard coming through the hallways leading toward the main pool. Hurriedly changing in one of the private cubicles, Linus felt his pulse racing and sweat trickling down his back. After a quick pee he sauntered into the pool area, trying to project an air of confidence.

At first glance Daddy was nowhere to be seen. Linus started to feel a little more relaxed, but also a little rejected. If it was Daddy who didn't keep his end of the sinister bargain, he could continue living his average life and maybe keep his submissive urges in check. As Linus dove into the cool waters of the pool, he immediately felt another wave of relief wash over him. The familiar sensation of weightlessness enveloped him, allowing him to forget everything except the rhythmic strokes of his arms and legs. With each powerful kick, Linus found himself becoming more lost in thought, focusing solely on the repetitive motions.

An hour passed by quickly, without any sight of Daddy. Tired from the swim and the conflicting mix of relief and disappointment, Linus stepped out of the pool to find some comfort in a hot shower. Leaving the swimming zone through the shower area, Linus stepped beneath the torrent of warm water, letting it pummel his aching limbs. He let out a contented groan as the hot stream cleansed away the chlorine lingering on his skin. In his state of relaxation, Linus failed to notice the quiet footsteps approaching him from behind.

Without warning, a strong arm wrapped itself around his neck, pulling him tightly against a firm, broad chest. The grip was tight but not meant to strangle or harm him; rather, it served as a statement. "Did you think I'd let you off the hook, boy?" his familiar voice growled in Linus' ear.

"N... No, sir," stammered Linus as he struggled to free himself from Daddy's grasp. It seemed impossible to break free from the iron embrace. "Please let me go, sir," Linus squeaked. His eyes darted around to make sure no one was witnessing his humiliation.

Daddy pressed his hard cock against Linus' lower back, eliciting an involuntary gasp. "Not until you tell me what you need," replied Daddy darkly.

Linus' heart raced in terror and arousal simultaneously. Feeling trapped both physically and mentally, Linus hesitated briefly before responding. "You," he whispered softly, his words barely audible above the sound of the falling water. "I need you, Sir."

Daddy's grip on Linus eased slightly, but he maintained control over the smaller man'. "Good boy," he purred, running his fingers along Linus' chest. With his big, strong hands he cupped and kneaded the younger man's pectoral muscles and with surprisingly nimble fingers he started gently flicking and twisting Linus' nipples."Now, we must find somewhere private to continue our conversation, don't you think?"

Linus nodded weakly, unable to think clearly amidst the adrenaline coursing through his veins but desperate to avoid being caught. He followed Daddy out of the showers, casting nervous glances at anyone who might be watching them leave together.

Dazed by his longing for further interaction, Linus allowed Daddy to lead him deeper into the changing area. Their wet steps echoed quietly through the nearly deserted hallways, making Linus acutely aware of how exposed they were. At length, Daddy stopped abruptly outside an unoccupied changing cubicle. Its dim lighting, combined with the faint humming of the ventilation system, painted a seductive picture of secrecy. Despite the slight trepidation in his gut, Linus followed Daddy inside, shutting the door carefully behind them. The atmosphere thickened with erotic undertones, amplified by the hushed murmur of far away voices and Linus's hurried breaths filling the space.

Standing tall before him, Daddy caressed Linus's cheekbone. "Prove it to me," he demanded of the younger man, "show me you'll do whatever it takes." Linus looked dazed and bewildered, struggling to comprehend the situation. He looked down sheepishly, feeling his erection straining against his wet swimsuit. Not knowing what to do, he kept his eyes on the floor. "Take those off," Daddy said while gesturing at Linus' swimsuit. Swallowing hard, Linus slipped off his soggy swimming briefs, exposing his rock hard dick to Daddy's hungry gaze.

Nervously, Linus held his head low, avoiding direct eye contact with the older man. Shame consumed him as he realized his own erect state in front of Daddy. He felt ashamed for betraying his beautiful wife.

Seeing the vulnerability in Linus' behavior, Daddy grew bolder, lifting Linus' chin with his hand. "Look at me," he commanded with authority. Reluctantly, Linus raised his eyes to meet Daddy's. The intensity of his gaze left Linus reeling, his heart racing wildly. "Your little cock looks very sexy!" Daddy commented approvingly. "The fact it gets so very stiff for Daddy tells me you really want this," he added, "but it's far from enough to become one with your true nature."

Feeling embarrassed and excited by Daddy's crude words, Linus couldn't help but whimper in response. His whole body trembled with anticipation.

Seemingly out of nowhere, Daddy produced a pair of lacy red panties and held them out temptingly in front of Linus. Linus hesitantly accepted the flimsy undergarment, holding it delicately in his hands. It felt luxurious and extravagant compared to anything his wife had ever owned or worn. Taking a deep breath, he knew this was the ultimate proof of his desires.

A little clumsily, Linus slipped his feet into the titillating pair of panties. Slowly, Linus raised the sheer garments to his waist, his face flushing with shame. Hearing Linus' sharp intake of breath, Daddy watched as Linus positioned the lace edging of the panties awkwardly under his hip bones. The tiny panties were the right size, but a very tight fit. The sheer front panel of the lacy panties brushed tantalizingly across the tip of his throbbing cock, causing Linus to flush even more profoundly than before.

Watching Daddy out of the corner of his eyes, Linus could see the predatory gleam in his eyes as he assessed the younger man's newly acquired femininity and submission.

"You look very pretty in those," Daddy complimented, reaching out to take Linus by his waist. Linus blushed deeply, overcome with conflicted emotions -- part pride, part embarrassment. Gently, Daddy pushed him down to sit on the bench, spreading his thighs wide apart. Toes stretched and barely touching the cold tile flooring, Linus felt utterly exposed as he lay slumped backward on the bench, his submissiveness revealed only too plainly by the scrap of crimson silk clutched around his crotch.

Taking a step back and towering over the much smaller man. "It's time to meet your new lover face to face," he declared ominously. Linus shivered involuntarily and shot a quick glance at Daddy's crotch. Placing his hand on his bulging black briefs, Daddy started rubbing and kneading it suggestively. He hooked his hands inside the waistband and teasingly drew it lower, giving Linus a glimpse of the shaven root of his massive prick. Once more, Daddy began massaging himself, rubbing his palm across his straining cock through the thin material. "Are you ready for it?" he asked rhetorically. Linus could only blink before Daddy continued. "Well, for better or for worse, to love and to cherish," he declared, mockingly paraphrasing to the famous vows.

With deliberate slowness, Daddy slid down the spandex fabric, displaying his fully erected member, rigid and throbbing. Linus gasped involuntarily, mesmerized by the impressive size of Daddy's manhood. Never having seen one up this close before, Linus was awestruck by the enormity of Daddy's penis. It hung heavy and pulsing, almost threatening to burst. "Don't take your eyes off it," warned Daddy sternly. Linus mouth hung slightly agape, his lips parted just enough to expose the tender flesh of his tongue. Even if he'd wanted to, he couldn't look away from the magnificent cock. He felt hyper aware of the situation and took in every detail of it --from the velvet texture of Daddy's skin, to the subtle smell of chlorine, cum and sweat mixed with masculinity, to the way his heavy testicles bounced with each of Daddy's moves.

Daddy leaned closer, whispering in Linus ear. "Do you remember what I told you earlier? About claiming my ownership over you?" he growled softly, baring his teeth just slightly. Daddy didn't wait for an answer. "You need to come clean with your submissive inner voice. You're not a real man since you feel the need to be another man's slut. The only way to overcome that ridiculous emotional barrier of guilt and shame is by facing your desires head on. Your destiny is releasing the dirty faggot hiding inside" he stated forcefully. His tone carried no hint of compassion, yet something stirred within Linus' core - a mixture of fear and excitement.

"Play with that cute cock of yours. The way I taught you," Daddy ordered. Without hesitation, Linus obeyed. Using just his thumb and two fingers, he gripped his tiny penis tightly, beginning to stroke it slowly and rhythmically. As Linus did this, Daddy stood observing him with a mix of amusement and lust. "That's right," Daddy encouraged, his voice husky with desire. "Stroke yourself until you come, showing me what kind of naughty cumslut you truly are." Every fiber of Linus' being shook with intense pleasure and embarrassment as his small pecker immediately stiffened even more in his grasp. The thought of performing such a degrading act in the company of another man, a real man, sent a wave of kinky ecstasy through his body.

"Don't forget those adorable titties," Daddy added, referring to the slightly muscular pecs Linus had developed after a couple of months swimming. Linus felt his face flush again. He moved his left hand to his mouth to lick his fingers and then towards his nipples. He started circling them lightly, pinching and rolling the tiny buds between his fingers, creating waves of sensation throughout his body.

As his pace increased, Linus found himself growing increasingly lost in the physical world, completely absorbed in the movements. His mind buzzed with images of Daddy's monstrous cock hovering in front him, taunting him with promises of much more to come. The combination of sexual tension and shame threatened to send him spiraling into rapture. Soft, little, almost feminine moans escaped his lips as he continued stroking himself, intensifying the pressure. Each stroke brought with it a surge of satisfaction unlike any other he had experienced. Involuntary gasps accompanied his motions.

Watching Linus lose control, Daddy became more enraptured by this display of humiliating surrender. He tugged gently at the base of his pulsating member a couple of times but refrained from any real wanking for now. As Linus neared climax, his face contorted in a mixture of pain and delight, echoing the turmoil brewing within him. "You will spurt your worthless load in your hand, naughty faggot" Daddy commanded harshly.

Linus felt he couldn't hold back any longer. Overwhelmed by the sense of powerlessness and surrender, he exploded violently, arching his back like a bow. A burst of cum gushed from his quivering glans onto the palm of his left hand and he tried to catch it all by grabbing the tip of his cock tightly. When the shuddering stopped, he closed his eyes tightly trying to block out reality. When he opened his eyes, they were filled with tears of humiliation and self-loathing. It was the all too familiar feeling of crashing down from a jubilant high to land squarely in a swamp of shame. Only now, he wasn't able to quickly slam his laptop to a close and escape it all.

Looking down at his sticky hand, Linus winced. This experience was foreign territory for him, both emotionally and physically. He felt like he was living some kind of twisted dream where all rules were broken and nothing made sense anymore. What he wouldn't give to be able to close his eyes and wake as if this was just a bad dream. Meanwhile, Daddy observed his supremely conflicted state without mercy. This was the first step of many. "Good boy!" he praised sarcastically as if talking to a dog. Linus' face crumpled in a mixture of disgrace and shame.

12