Compulsion of a Flower's Essence Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randithas turned his head round, staring fiercely through the forest behind him. Both hands were by the hilts of his swords, ready to strike only if violence threw itself towards him. Seeing nothing noteworthy, he resumed his movement, edging into running speeds.

Though fairies may not have been the most intellectual creatures to taunt him, they certainly had their specialties. There'd undeniably be the possibility of further traps, which Randithas took a solid moment to consider further. Trip wires or nets? Absolutely. Jump scares? Absolutely. Illusions? Possibly, depending on how powerful these fairies really were. This is what his training and research had led up to. Protecting him in unpredictable and rare circumstances. Even if worst case scenario was just him being mildly irritated, it was worth avoiding as safely as possible.

For ages he ran, through the deep woods without a road in sight. No sign of familiarity presented itself during his travels, only the occasional leaf falling nearby. Those fairies were either absent or hiding. Randithas found a small open grove with various flowers and a large soothing pond adjacent. A short rest was required after that agitated running. If those fairies were near, it was time to confront them.

"Alright...if you're out there, quit hiding!" demanded Randithas, without shouting. Half a minute passed without a response. "Not here? Can I continue my travel?"

A warm yet very gentle breeze ensued from the route Randithas had just taken. Autumn's approach felt flipped, with the local heat and humidity matching late spring. Summer's vibrancy calmly washed over as colours gained addional saturation while more birds flew gracefully between branches.

"You may indeed continue, though I'd much rather you postpone that." spoke an ominous voice from the warmth's direction. Wasn't quite a fairy's voice, but instead a soft spoken woman, clearly one who knew how to pacify through voice alone. "Now that I've found you, it would be disheartening for you to depart so suddenly!"

Slowly stepping forth from within the thick maze of trees, a woman of similar size to Randithas entered the grove. Long golden hair trailed down her sides, some tied in braids around her head. A thin translucent dress of bright purple colour wrapped around her body, from below the shoulders down to her firm thighs. A waist and sizeable pair of boobs were partially covered with gentle cotton cloths, green with assortments of flowers in a rainbow colour order. Her legs were wrapped in purple tights down to her ankles, bare feet exposed to the grass beneath. Behind her were two giant butterfly wings, gently flapping with beautiful floral patterns, their colours slowly shifting through the hue spectrum.

Her face already spoke a thousand words. Warm yet intrigued, caring yet curious. Two long pointy ears were spread beside her, so clearly she was fey related to some extent. It became hard to focus on such details however, when he realised her beautiful sparkly eyes were slowly shifting their colours to match her wings. Simply seeing her locked Randithas in place, not through fear or magic, but through tranquillity at the beautiful and oddly reassuring sight. With Randithas unable to think or speak clearly, she broke the silence, her head tilting in fascination.

"Was hoping we could at least chat with one another. Nice to see you're calming down, Randithas!" Her mere voice sent pleasurable tingles down his spine as his fear from beforehand washed away entirely. He felt so enthralled that it took a moment to acknowledge the oddity in her words. "Yes, that's right Randi! You've made somewhat of a name for yourself within my forest! Though you may not have realised, you've done much to help Klaia Forest flourish within the upcoming years!"

"Huh? Wait, this is your forest? Then who exactly are you...?" Randithas struggled to find a suitable tone, as the woman slowly stepped forward, calm and loving eyes fixated on Randithas. "S-Sorry if I'm, err, being rude. This is all quite a shock, so I...."

"There there, calm yourself...." she spoke, placing a delicate finger on Randithas. Somehow it eased his tension right away. Her hand returned to her side as her smile widened with intrigue. "No need to fear anything at all when you're near me! I'm Lady Klaenessia'taeri, Fey Queen of this forest that is of course named after yours truly. Though please, call me Klaies, for it rolls of the tongue much better!"

"Ah, very well...hello Klaies! I'm...quite lost right now as you can probably tell, and...." He paused, glaring off to the side slightly. Somehow his past grief of isolation were creeping back, only with more condensed sadness. "...and I'm terrified for the upcoming winter. I've made promises to people that I probably can't keep. It brings me agony. As much as I adore your beautiful forest, I'm terrified of suffering from its winter harshness."

Klaies gently placed her hand against Randithas, holding his head by its side. She beamed lovingly and caringly as a strange sensation swirled around the skin of his face. As if his cheek had become an erogenous zone, her simple touch alone gave great pleasure and comfort. Like the tides departing, his grief was already leaving again.

"It's fine, my dear Randi! My forest is its own vast wonderland, with a particular season ill-suited to newcomers. I've found you now. You'll be safe whenever I or the friends you've made are alongside you!"

"Heheh...you um...know all about my time with Lilla, don't you? Shortening my name to Randi with that form of endearment was a key trait of hers."

"Indeed! Haven't had the pleasure of watching you both together, but she's told me all about you! She adores you! You're the best thing to happen to her throughout her life thus far!" Klaies slowly stroked her hand against his head, a finger or two caressing his neck. This alone felt eons better than his masturbation! "Admittedly, I'm rather jealous. The greatest gift to her wasn't one of my own! But alas, I suppose I played a part in her own nature. She already misses you, y'know!"

"Ah, I miss her too. I'd probably be with her still if I hadn't promised people back home I'd return. Being so hopelessly lost is a nightmare for me. I really want to get back to Fletchington Pass!"

"Hmmm?" Klaies raised her eyebrows, stepping forward and gently pulling Randithas closer. She rested her forehead against his, staring deep into him with her astral glare. "Tell me what you really want...at this very moment...."

Deeply enthralled by Klaies, Randithas felt his mind close in. Every fragment of attention went to her, and answering her command with full honesty.

"I want...a beautiful creature of this forest to pleasure me...to milk my load dry and relieve me from all my built up unease. I can't get enough of that eternal bliss, I need so much more!" Randithas reeled back in panic, staggered by his own words as Klaies giggled with delight. "Wait, what the heck? How did you? That's...not what I...."

"Not want you wanted to tell me? Perhaps out of modesty and politeness? That's awfully kind of you!" Klaies held her head in her hand, same one she held Randithas in. Her eyes shone harder with adoration, both eyes and wings cycling through the hue spectrum a little faster.

"Wait, no! M-My main goal is getting back! As much as I love Lilla, even Melaenia and Oreithyia...even you Klaies...I can't let lust ruin me! Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't...I surely wouldn't...."

"Randithas, please relax. You've done nothing wrong, and nothing wrong will happen! You are indeed filled with uncontrollable lust, though that's honestly nothing to protest against! I understand you miss your home, though it's clear how much you admire us more! You show modesty through restraining your love for us, though in truth, all those who you mentioned would greatly appreciate a lack of said restraint. Relentlessly orgasming inside us is a deep expression of undying love, is it not?"

Klaies gently stepped closer, Randithas stunned in disbelief. Eyes not averting, she placed her soft hands above his hips; under his loose shirt. He remained too petrified to speak, as she spoke with her vibrant lips an inch away from his.

"As I said, you have nothing to fear! Please Randi, tell me what plagues you with fear and reluctance. Sharing such blissful moments with Lilla is something I'm greatly thankful for, so I want to help however I can!" Her soft spoken voice only grew softer and slower, her silken tone infatuating Randithas harder. "Provided it brings us no harm, I'll help you however possible!"

"I want...I want to let everyone back home know I'm fine, assuming I will be." Randithas replied, having gulped in concern. "That and...I want to be with Lilla...forever. Every day since I departed her, I've thought of her endlessly. I love literally everything about her; I can never get enough of her. That and I've hungered for that delicious nectar endlessly...my mouth craves more and more each hour, I...wait, am I addicted? Is this what addiction is?" Having stayed forever clear of cigarettes and drugs, he'd never encountered the feeling.

"Perhaps? I wouldn't know personally. Love does that to people, so it's no surprise you're in a scramble to revisit." She held on a little tighter, eyes sinking to a more concerned tone. "What I know for certain is that...it may not be safe for you to depart Klaia Forest. Lust is roaring through you like an incubus king. If anything, you'll find greater safety and comfort here. Your honest wish included informing those back at your home. If you like, I can send a messenger there, to say you'd rather live here now. Maybe they'd visit you often during spring?"

"I...suppose so. Maybe this could be the start of a better chapter for me in this land! If of course, your messenger can safely deliver that message and have it properly detailed, then...please...please do!" Their smiles met again, slowly edging forth before an awkward thought tumbled through his mind. "Hold on, would those messengers happen to be one of those fairies? They make me a tad uncomfortable. Actually, where even are they? Have they been spying on us?"

"Fear not. Before presenting myself to you, I conjured a special barrier. See that wall over there?" Klaies pointed over to the other side of the nearby pond, drawing his attention to the giant hexagonal wall, multi-layered and translucent with shifting rainbow colours. "You and I can pass through such a barrier with ease since we'd be leaving this area which that barrier surrounds. Any other creature, fey or not, couldn't come in. I could tell those nasty fairies were tormenting you. I'd rather not have to punish them later for harming you!"

"Ahh, that's a major relief! Thank you so much, Lady Klaies, I...." Randithas placed a hand around Klaies, void of thought. Klaies responded with a close smirk of pride. As he stuttered to form a reaction, Klaies pulled his head to hers, both starting deep into one another. "I...I'm so grateful for your kindness and your beauty, and I...I'm falling apart...pl-please help me!!"

Klaies went forth to kiss Randithas, embracing him tightly with her elegant wings folding in. As a shimmering sensation engulfed his head and chest, his body felt weightless, feeling only her tender touch and the enlightenment it induced. She gently parted lips, still holding him to prevent his body from plummeting.

"I'll send my most trusted messenger to your hometown. Satyrs are surprisingly more reliable than fairies! Then we'll hold hands as I guide you back to Lilla's flower. That compulsion you feel from the flower's essence is an embodiment of the love you both share! Before that however, there's another quick favour I must do for you...."

Klaies grinned as she gently fluttered her wings. As Randithas stared in awe, mind beyond overwhelmed, Klaies circled around him to his right side with her arm around his body. Randithas felt her hand and arm wrap comfortably around him, shirt stealthily lifted just enough. Flinching at the sensation, he didn't realise his fully erect cock leaving his pants. With her voice becoming ever more silken and tantalizing, Klaies whispered slowly against his ear.

"Your truthful, honest desires. In this very moment, you require an ultimate release, to ease you of days long discomposure. Please, my dear Randithas...don't hold back. Release all which you've been storing onto the yearning grass of my forest!"

Her soft hand proceeded to wrap itself around his enlarged erection, the silken touch caressing the length slowly. With the initial touch alone, Randithas was already left shaking and stuttering violently without restraint. Klaies's sweet touch sent him deep into immediate ecstasy, as it appeared to amplify the sensitivity of his erogenous skin. Up and down she stroked, ever so slowly, Randithas flailing helplessly in her grip. Within seconds he began yelling out, his orgasm echoing loudly within their protective barrier. He felt the full force of his powerful orgasmic bliss from the other girls combined, while feeling his cum blast out his cock with that silken hand still stroking. Klaies couldn't resist giggling haughtily into his ear.

"Awwww, is that a little too much?" Klaies mocked, her tongue gently stroking his ear. Randithas hoped to hold back his cum a little better than that, but that glittery tongue adamantly foiled any future possibility of restraining. "Knowing the effects of an alraune's nectar, your sweet testicles are restoring semen far more rapidly! One powerful blast won't do! Rest peacefully in my embrace, as I pump you dry!"

Klaies tensed her grip and pace, down the entire length of Randithas's rigid erection. She pumped him gracefully and proudly as her magic touch surged raw bliss through his body, his body feeling weightless as a glittery storm of elation overtook it. He came again far harder than before, Klaies's overjoyed giggling barely audible through his thunderous orgasms.

With plentiful loads of cum scattering across the grass and onto Klaies's invigorated hand, Randithas kept ejaculating, her grip on his cock only energising it further. Her grasp amped the pace, varying between tighter and softer pumping, full length strokes, twisting strokes, caressing the only shaft, and caressing only the end using her soaking palm. Countless ejaculations detonated through his erection, all while he bellowed out in enlightened pleasure, weightless and uncontainable.

Nearly ten minutes into his ejaculation streak, Klaies slowly rested her hand against his thigh. His cock still pulsated in the immense pleasure as Klaies continued gazing into Randithas's desperate eyes.

"You've sure provided a lot, Randi! It's no wonder Lilla's taken a liking to one such as you! These testicles however...." Klaies stroked her hand against his aching ball sack, coating it with the cum it once contained. He knew exactly what she was implying, to which she was correct. That mild aching below was simply a burning desire to continue, to shoot more warm semen out into the open. "It's only fair if we satisfy them completely, right? Hehehe, your cock and balls are so greedy! Not that I mind of course! Let's get them properly attended to!"

Randithas felt his weightless body be slowly carried, drifting towards the nearest tree behind him. Klaies sat him down ever so gently as his cock also stared back at her. Randithas still felt that pleasure linger on, paralysing him as he gazed mindlessly at the beauty standing above him. Klaies took no moment's hesitation in removing what little clothing covered her waist and breasts, her thin translucent dress remaining upon her. Her golden shining hair flowing elegantly around her, Klaies descended onto Randithas, landing her shimmering pussy upon Randithas's desperate erection. In he went, the full length shamelessly entering her as they both immediately wailed into the sky with pure joy. Randithas kept moaning and panting, another orgasm pulsing its way through his body.

"Aaaahh, doesn't that feel incredible, Randi? Your mighty cock is deep within the Fey Queen herself!" Klaies boasted, delicately holding Randithas by the head as his untamed bellowing nearly drowned out her velvety words. "You sit tightly beneath me while I milk every drop of pleasure possible from your divine cock and balls! Have no restraint! Unleash every possible load of hot semen inside of me!"

With endless pride and vigour, Klaies raised and crashed her luscious body against Randithas, his cock feeling every trace of silky skin within her. Her loving pussy grasped onto him as it stroked his entire length up and down, perfectly angling herself forward to caress his cock with even greater intensity. Her head held closely above Randithas, rainbow eyes beaming down upon his unfathomably orgasmic face while her boobs swung back and forth just in front of his neck. Her immodest speed only picked up in pace, increasing ever so slowly to ensure maximum anticipation from her beloved human.

Each firm stroke of her tender pussy individually bestowed enough pleasure to drive Randithas deep into orgasm. His cock itself felt as if it could physically explode, though no such effect could occur. He could only rest underneath Klaies, taking the full force of her body's intense love and magic as he screamed in joy to seemingly no end. The eternally smug yet caring face of Lady Klaies only served to magnify the raw pleasure she pumped through him.

Minutes passed of Randithas embracing his impossibly powerful orgasms, seemingly never wavering, only strengthening. Klaies's breathing had been intensifying as she fucked him, her face blushing a bright red as her loving gaze succumbed to deep immodesty. She drooled a glittery strand of saliva against Randithas, before leaning in further against him to press her scorching face against his. Her wings closed in to wrap both of them comfortably, glistening specs of energy forming within her warm embrace. Within the brief amount of sight he could muster, Randithas noticed his vision empower. Klaies's vivid rainbow of colours intensified, not just on her eyes and wings, but everything visible to him. Klaies herself appeared overwhelmed too.

"R-Randi...it's time...please cum harder for me! Unleash the mightiest orgasm you may ever erupt from your incredible cock! Burst out the remainder of your delectable semen into my heavenly pussy, as you roar brazenly into the autumn skies!"

With one final and powerful thrust upon his cock, Randithas howled out most deafening orgasm humanly possible, echoing violently through the forest far and wide. Klaies tightened the grip around his waist as her pussy too gripped his cock harder. Every drop milkable from his cock was drained; every tiny fragment of energy in his body was spent. Half a minute passed of Randithas bellowing out afar, before slipping away out of consciousness. His remaining breath fizzled out as Klaies gazed back upon him, her delighted and grateful smile sending Randithas into a peaceful dream....

Somewhere far away within Klaia Forest, a flower twitched her ears.

--

Yet another dawn had arisen upon Klaia Forest. Strange air filled the surroundings of Randithas's barely awoken body, rather chilly yet oddly humid. He soon arose to mild skies and distant rain, the persistent barrier warding off the troublesome weather. In front of him was the shimmering pond, elegant fish gently swimming within it.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" Klaies spoke, her vocal demeanour oddly playful. She sat down beside Randithas with her clothes back on her graceful body. His body still ached in fatigue, though that warm smile from Klaies felt therapeutic enough to relax and gradually heal him. "I've kept you safe throughout the night! Rest up as long as you need to. We'll both be on our way whenever you're ready!"