Compulsion Turned Into Pleasure

Story Info
Reluctant submission turns to regular habit.
6.6k words
4.04
25k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ratika
Ratika
103 Followers

It was terribly shocking for me to listen what my husband, Dipak, was telling me and could not believe it.

We were married only two and half years back and both of us were working in the same company. We had about a year long courtship before we got married. Our sexual relation was very warm and Dipak satisfied my every needs on bed with his superb masculinity. In fact, I always melted under his caress in such a way that I thought I was in heaven. Dipak was virile without being passionate. During these two and half years of marital life, I never had any mating session with my husband in which I had not reached a mind blowing orgasm. I often wondered how he could guess my point of climax to erupt inside me at that very moment.

We were planning to have our first issue when the lockdown was clamped. For one month we worked from home and then for another two months we worked on half salary. Thereafter, the company retrenched many employees including me and my husband. We decided to postpone our plan of bringing a new member till the situation improved. The main reason being we both had EMIs towards our flat, vehicle etc to be paid and above all, our aged parents were largely dependent on us.

We tried to find new jobs but the entire economy was in turmoil and failed get us employed anywhere. Our joint savings were diving towards the bottom every month. We were following up for jobs regularly with many companies but without any result. One major painting company had offered decent salary but just before the deal could be finalized, its Chief HR Manager, Mr. Zakir, regretted that the company had decided not to hire any executive for the time being. Mr. Zakir, however, assured us to hire as soon as the embargo on hiring is lifted.

We did not sit idle but were trying in other companies as well, though without any positive result. Now and then we contacted Mr. Zakir to know if the embargo was lifted. Mr. Zakir always asked us to keep in touch but never gave any concrete hope. One remarkable thing was that whenever Dipak contacted Mr. Zakir, his response was rather cold. Compared to that, whenever I contacted him, he used to assure to talk to his superiors about lifting the embargo on hiring.

The year 2020 ended and we were still without any regular job. It was becoming difficult for us to maintain our minimum standards of living, to take proper care of our parents, and above all, to pay the EMIs. By January this year the bank had given notice to pay the pending instalments of house building loan or that they would initiate auction to realise the unpaid loan.

As we were discussing the grim situation, Dipak lowered his voice and gaze, his head stooped and in a broken voice he said, "Lily, I am sorry to say but we are in a very critical financial position and we need jobs desperately. I think you should be a bit nice to Mr. Zakir."

His words took away the ground from below my feet and made the sky fall. I sharply reacted, "Be specific, what do you mean by 'a bit nice'? What're you trying to suggest?"

Dipak swallowed his spit twice and said, "Don't take it otherwise, but I think Mr. Zakir is a bit soft on you and if you appeal to him telling about our condition, he might do something."

"I have met him thrice," I replied in a calm but teasing voice, "Everytime I felt he was ogling at me. I didn't like his glances on my body. Do you approve this as my husband? I am afraid if I speak to him about our condition, he would like to take further chance."

"I know," said Dipak with a voice of frustration, "As a husband I should have felt offended. But our situation is very critical...our home, our car, our amenities of living, everything is at stake; our parents may not have proper medicines from next few months."

I knew what Dipak said was right but I couldn't control my anger and to hurt him roughly said, "By getting a bit nice to Mr. Zakir, I might end up by getting laid by him. I might be nude on his bed. Will you be able to stand that? We might manage to get the jobs but will our relation be the same? Would you like to be a cuckold?"

There were tears in Dipak's eyes, "When as a husband, I can't perform my responsibilities of keeping you safe and secured in every respect, am I better than a cuckold? I didn't want to stress you further, so I avoided telling you. Some fraudsters have siphoned nearly four lakhs from my bank account a week back."

I went near Dipak and held his face in my bosom for sometime. I knew now why he was so scared. I kissed him on the lips. I had decided my mind. My caress and my body near him excited him as I could see in the bulge of his trousers. I moved my hand inside his trouser to touch his manhood. It was semi erect and started growing in my palm. I stroked it and seductively said to Dipak, "I want it to be inside me. I am horny."

I sucked his lips. Dipak grew hot and taking me on his lap brought me to bed. For a long hour we played with each other's private, we hugged, kissed and had a simultaneous climax, as always. After we disengaged, I kissed him and said, "Don't be tensed. I will be nice to Zakir. We will have our jobs, we will live like the past. Just keep me loving the way you always did and don't hate me if I stray away a bit."

"Never Lily," Dipak said emotionally, "I will never hate you and love you whatever may come on our way. But please don't hate me either for what I suggested."

We two got liplocked again in another passionate kiss. I did not know it was my last mating as a chaste wife with Dipak.

Chapter 2

Next morning, I decided to meet Mr. Zakir. I was desperate to have the jobs, both for me and my hubby. So I dressed rather seductively with a tight fitted jeans and a sleeveless tops with broad neck so that my cleavage is visible when I bent. I had waxed my hairs in pubic area and armpits in the morning. My melons were well shaped since my adolescent period and with age, at 26 years, grew up to become 36 in size. There was no extra fat in my body and my slim figure with 34 size buttocks and 32 size waist had always made the males of various age groups to cast longing glances at me. My bright complexion and 5'3" height, an oval face with long eyelashes, protruding boobs added to make me more charming and glamourous. I applied deep violet lipstick. I was determined like a professional whore to tempt Zakir and win our case.

At my arrival in his office, I took an appointment through his Personal Secretary, a lady of about 42 years. She smiled at me and asked the reason of my visit. As I told her the official reason, the lady said to me, "You might get your job done today. Be a bit pliant in your attitude."

I wondered if the Secretary knew my mind. Zakir was in a meeting and I had to wait for about an hour. Immediately after the meeting was over, I was let in his office. Looking at me in my dress and attire, Zakir welcomed heartily and said in a meaningful way, "I was thinking about you since last 2/3 days. It is good you came your own."

Then he added, "But let me first compliment you for your fantastic look today. You had always been beautiful but you look extraordinary today."

I meekly thanked him for the compliment and said, "Sir, in there any news about our hiring? We are growing restless."

"Me too growing restless about you," he said confidently, "I mean, you two. I like smart couples like you. Your appointment letters will be ready by tomorrow. However, some formalities are there, please get in touch with my Secretary, she will guide you."

Zakir lifted the intercom and instructed something to his Secretary. As I thanked Zakir, he said to me, "My secretary will explain other pre requisites of your appointment."

I came to meet the lady secretary, whom I had met earlier. She was around 40. She smiled at me and handed over two appointment letters one for me and other for Dipak and said, "Please go through the last clause. I need to explain something about that."

I flipped the pages of the appointment letter and concentrated on the last clause. It read, "Your selection is provisional and final suitability to the post will be assessed by our Chief HR Manager through a personal interview at time and place convenient to him, the date of which will be communicated to you in advance."

Same clause was written in both the letters. As I looked questioningly at the Secretary, she said, "He has pre-occupied engagements for next ten days. But as a special gesture, if you're ready, the interview can be held tonight. You and your husband may come to my house at 8 PM tonight. I will take you to a convenient place where the interview will take place. If you confirm, I will book engagement with Mr. Zakir."

I was a bit relaxed to know that she be there too. I was about to ask her about the type of interview we were likely to face when she herself explained, "Your husband's interview will be over in ten to fifteen minutes. If he doesn't qualify, you two can return immediately. If he qualifies, he can go home straight away. I will stay back in the restroom in case of any need and once your interaction with the boss is over, and Mr. Zakir leaves, we will refresh ourselves and I will drop you at your home."

Her words conveyed many things. I felt both angry and insulted. She perhaps realised my feelings and as if consoling me said, "I know how you're feeling. But you will get used to it soon. I too had felt like you, the day I came for personal interaction with my husband, who was disabled in an accident. I was looking for a job and yet he was interviewed whether he was ready to leave me here for the night. We were desperate for the job and he left me here with Mr. Zakir. Our three years old son was alone sleeping at home. I left in the early morning next day after every type of interaction was completed. I felt dirty and debased but there was a forbidden pleasure too. Since then I have been to bed with Zakir several times. He is very generous and had bestowed unbelievable favours on us. Over the years, our relation became such that he used me to rope various girls and women to his bed. My presence helps him to avert any adverse situation that might arise. That's the reason why I would stay back tonight too as you are with him for personal interaction. But be assured, for every extra service he would bestow favours you can't even dream of."

I was silently listening to her. An aged mistress of Zakir was trying to influence another woman to be his new concubine. I wondered if someday I would also bring another woman to him. Looking at me, she said sympathetically, "You go home, discuss with your husband and then give me confirmation about tonight."

I was actually reeling under the impact of what I heard. When Dipak had asked me to be a little bit nice with Zakir, I thought it was flirting with him and appearing before him in such outfits as to give him an outline of my youthful body. But it went too deep and from what his Secretary told me it was clear, to qualify for the job I need to take away all my dress and to be with him on bed.

I told the Secretary that I would let her know and returned home. Dipak was waiting eagerly. I was hesitating to tell him the details and thought that he would burst out in anger to know about the interaction at night. With much difficulty and at the point of tears, I told him the facts. To my surprise, he took it quite coldly and said, "If you don't like, reject it."

I got angry and roughly said to him, "It's not about just my like or dislike. Do you like to send your wife to someone's bed? Will our relation be the same? Can you trust me after that?"

"I'll always trust you," replied Dipak with tears in his eyes, "Nobody will know about it. But if our house gets auctioned, we are driven out of home, our car is seized, everybody will know. Your and my parents will suffer with us."

We deliberated throughout the day, sometimes in cool temper, sometimes with heated exchanges and at around 6.30 PM, I rang the Secretary of Mr. Zakir to confirm that we were ready for the interaction.

At 8 that evening, we reached Mrs. Suzanne's (the lady secretary of Mr. Zakir) place. She took the driving seat of our car and drove about fifteen kilometre to take us to a farm house at the outskirt of the town. On our way to the farm house, Mrs. Suzanne spoke mostly with Dipak discreetly suggesting him what was supposed to take place in the personal interaction. Dipak all along sat with his glances lowered and it was evident that he was in cheerful mood. I did not blame him because I felt how difficult it was for him to compromise with the fact that he had agreed to send his beloved wife to another man's bed. My mood was upset too. I was not conservative about sex but going to the bed of another man was too insulting, particularly when my spouse was so caring. But both me and Dipak knew how difficult the time was and we needed the jobs at any cost. Looking at our gloomy faces, Mrs. Suzanne said, "Don't brood over what you have decided. Mr. Zakir does not like gloomy faces. At least both of you should pretend to be cheerful in front of him as if you took it rather sportingly."

"Is it really possible?" I asked.

"Make it possible," replied Suzanne, "You need the jobs anyway. So don't antagonise him. That's my frank advice to you. After somedays this won't bother you as it is tonight."

On reaching the farm house, Mrs. Suzanne guided us to the drawing room where Mr. Zakir was waiting. Mr. Zakir welcomed us and asked three of us to take our seats. He came straight to the point and said to me and Dipak, "I hope Mrs. Suzanne has already explained to you what is expected?"

We nodded silently. Zakir said to Dipak, "You two are being appointed not because of any special qualifications that you have, but for your beautiful wife. I don't like to force anyone. If either of you have any objection in Lily serving my private needs, you can tell frankly and there is no need of further interview."

Mr. Zakir paused and looked at us and as we didn't say anything, he continued, "I hope you understand what I mean by serving the private needs."

Looking at Dipak's flushing face, Zakir said again, "I can assure you, none of you will have anything to complaint. You will never regret your decision."

As we kept mum, Mr. Zakir asked, "Can I take your silence as your acceptance?"

We nodded. Mr. Zakir said to Dipak, "Your interview is over. Lily will have to go through personal interaction through the night."

My heart leaped in fear and shame. Mr. Zakir then turned to Suzanne, "Thank you for all the trouble you took for us. Now show Dipak the bar and the tea room so that he can provide us the service whenever we ask. Also show him the guest room where he can take naps. Once you have showed Dipak the things, you may go home. But as you leave take Dipak's car and ask the guard to lock the entrance of the farm house from outside. Ask him to bring the car tomorrow at 8 AM."

Without any expression of either astonishment or regret, Mrs. Suzanne thanked Mr. Zakir and introduced Dipak to the bar and kitchen on the same floor. She also showed him the guest room where Dipak could rest or take naps. Once she discharged her responsibility, she prepared to leave.

What we understood is that Mr. Zakir was going to keep Dipak for the night to let him know that I was with Mr. Zakir and perhaps to humiliate him by enjoying his wife in his presence. Both me and Dipak were taken aback by his decision. I had mentally prepared myself that once Dipak had gone to home, I would compromise with everything that Zakir wished. Even Dipak also had perhaps thought that anything that might happen in his absence was easy to bear. But Zakir's sudden decision to keep Dipak in the same house to serve tea and wine was too much for Dipak. I could feel the growing sense of anger and insult in him as his head stooped further.

As Mrs. Suzanne left the farm house, Zakir watched through the window whether the entrance gate was locked from outside. Once he was sure of that, he took a hand of mine in his in front of my husband and guided me towards the adjacent bed room. Zakir's six feet tall body was close to mine though he didn't hug me. Standing beside him I tried to guess his age; it couldn't be more than 45. He was not only tall but had an athletic body too. His biceps were very well built. I never wanted to compare him with Dipak but it came inevitably to my mind and I knew Zakir was more manly and robust.

Before closing the door behind, he said to Dipak, "Please bring some coffee for two of us in the bedroom. In the meantime, let me have some preliminary introduction with Lily. And do remember to knock the door before entering."

Dipak nodded. But Zakir said, "Whenever I say something, reply politely using Sir. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir," replied Dipak trying hard to keep tears under control.

But Zakir had more in his mind and before Dipak could go to kitchen to prepare the coffee, Zakir said again, "Ask her if she wants white or black coffee."

Dipak simply asked, "White or black?"

"Not that way," roared Zakir, "Address her as madam. Whenever she is with me, treat her as my wife and talk to her with courtesy and politeness as you would to the wife of your boss."

"Yes Sir," Dipak rectified himself and said to me, "Ma'am, would you like black or white coffee?"

I was in no position to reply. Zakir was making my dear hubby to talk to me like a waiter. Finding me silent, Zakir lovingly grabbed me by putting his hand around my waist like a lover and said, "Tell him without any hesitation, he is at our service, baby."

I was feeling uncomfortable as Zakir's hand was around my waist and he was holding me like a lover in front of Dipak. In a half-choked way, I uttered, "Black."

Zakir closed the bedroom door. I felt palpitations within me; my legs seemed to have lost all strength. I had dressed in a tight fitting sleeveless tops with low cut neck that revealed my cleavage and a jeans pant the length of which went just two inches below my knees. Mr. Zakir looked appreciatively at me and his right hand moved from my waist to my bare arms and as he slightly pulled me towards his chest, I stiffened spontaneously. He pulled me further closer to him and said, "Take it easy, baby. We are going to be very good partners. I wanted you the first day I saw you."

His lips moved towards my cheek and he planted a feather touch kiss. I blushed. That was the first ever time anyone other than Dipak kissed me. Mr. Zakir said in a quite matter of fact tone, "Do you remember your bridal night? You had blushed the same way in your hubby's embrace. Take it as your second bridal night, you will never forget it."

Mr. Zakir left me to open cabinet, brought out a casket and from inside it took a gold necklace with a medium sized diamond as its locket and put it around my neck and while tying it at my nape said, "A small gift for you for having agreed to fulfill my dream."

I didn't know what to say. It was no small gift; in terms of money it would be more than two lakhs. I couldn't make out what Zakir was up to; he had already created the ground with offers of appointment to submit to his desires. Even without that costly gift he could have taken me to bed. He was treating Dipak quite insultingly and on the other hand, trying to please me. Out of muddled emotions within me, I stammered to thank him meekly and then said, "It was not necessary."

"But for me it is necessary," said Zakir in a sullen voice, "I wish to enjoy with you as my bride, not as just a woman coming to my bed to get a job."

I burnt in anger inside. In the pretext of a gift and under an apparent courtesy, he had actually reminded me the fact that I was just a woman who was ready to please him for getting a job. I was wondering how many women might have listened to the same flirting but insulting words from Zakir. I recalled Suzanne, whose helplessness was exploited by Zakir just as he was doing with us but then understood why she had also called him generous. But I was not Suzanne and decided not to be overwhelmed by his gifts. After all, he was the man that was responsible for shattering my smooth married life.

Ratika
Ratika
103 Followers
12