Computer Science

Story Info
This is a short story.
960 words
2.86
1.1k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
guykirs
guykirs
37 Followers

My name is John and I am a 19 years old in collage. I working to get a degree in computer science. As you can imagine it is a lot of work. There is not much time for a private life. I have always been a exhibitionist and I miss doing that at parties. I have a 16" cock and I like to flaunt it.

I am lucky that I live at home while going to collage and my parents are living abroad. I just pay for food and hydro. When I attend college I hear about parties and ladies do ask if I want to go but it's impossible. I don't have a car and computer equipment is really expensive and so are girlfriends.

I came across a link to web cams in a house where you can log in. You watch men or women running around naked and having sex. All of a sudden I got an idea of putting cams in this house. I thought it would be a great show and I like to show off. I can put a show on where I masturbate, nude yoga, and martial arts on camera. I developed a website with a really good cameras. I make sure to put camera light in my bedroom to really brightened up my cock for girls.

I don't want to register this page because I would like some control on who shows up. I don't need nuts showing up. My plan is to create business cards with the IP address of the website and the password I create and give them out. Every 10th card will be a different password.

I went to collage the next day and I was a little nervous. I have never done something like this before. During a break I went for coffee and I saw Linda a lady who ask me out several time to go to a party.

"Linda, how are you doing today."

"I'm good working hard, can't wait for the weekend."

" What another party."

"yes, I need to relax some."

" well speaking of I created a website at my place hooked to cameras in every room."

She smiled: "Oh really and what will I see."

"Me naked walking around and putting on a show."

"How much does this cost."

"No cost at all, I do it for fun and I like to show off my big cock."

She took the card and I gave away 9 card in total that day. I came home and I was wondering if they would even show up. At first no one logged on. I got naked with the windows open.

I started working on my AI project at 4pm and at 8pm I heard a tick that someone logged on. I started to smile at the camera. My cock was already getting hard. The user said very nice. I will wait just in case more more show up to put on a show. Twenty minutes later 6 more showed up, I thought it was great.

I piled up pillow so I can lean back and still see the camera. I started masturbating while I smile for the camera. My cock got so hard while I imagined these woman watching. When I shot my load I was shaking. I did this for several days and finally got feed back.

"Nice show last night." I smiled back to them. I gave 10 more card away including a teacher. Ms Angel teaching math. I explained no one know no not even me. I gave her the card in hopping she will use it. she is a hot maybe 50 years old.

One day ms Angle came up to me with a red face:

"Can you do a private show for me."

I smiled: "Sure I can."

She escorted me to her old suburban truck with a full front seat. We drove to a parking lot to the aquatic center that was closed and no one around. She parked the truck and smiled at me.

I started taking off my clothes while watching her. I dropped my pants and my cock just popped up hard.

I swung around and spread my legs while leaning on the door so I can look at her. I had one leg on top of the seat and the other on the floor. I started to masturbating in front of her.

She started to unbutton her shirt and exposing her tits then put her hand on my cock, I just let her have it. Then with both hands she started to give me a blowjob. I warned her its a lot of cum. She did not seem to care. After 10 minutes I started to cum and I could hear her swallow it all. When we got dressed she smiled and thanked me.

It really turned me when I get feed back or request. Things like nice cock, great body or I want your cock in my pussy and pound the shit out of it. The semester was finished and I had a little time and I decided to go the beach. It was not to busy and quite.

This teen in a small bikini with large tits came up to me and smiled and before I could say anything she had my swimsuit off and playing with my cock. People started to look at us and woman were smiling when they saw my big cock. She just then got on top of me and sat on my cock. She had a really tight pussy but that did not seem to bother her. She fucked so hard and then she swallow my cum. She got dressed and walked away. Everyone around us started clapping.

guykirs
guykirs
37 Followers