Concentric Circles Ch. 01: The Gormans

Story Info
Wendy winds down, and back up, after the party.
4k words
3.54
7.3k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For good or bad, Concentric Circles derives its characters and circumstances from Points of Convergence

Activities continue after the Thornton's pool party in Points of Convergence.

Concentric Circles

By Euclidean

Chapter 1: The Gormans

Wendy woke first the following morning. Sunlight filled the room and she blinked several times as her eyes adjusted to its presence. Rising to a sitting position proved more difficult than usual as every muscle in her body seemed to ache. She massaged her arms in an effort to persuade them to function.

Her husband, Curt, lay sprawled on the bed next to her. His chest rose and fell, so she knew she did not need to call an ambulance. Other than that, he appeared dead to the world. Wendy slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom. She checked the small clock they kept in there. It was 10:00 am.

Jennifer would need to be picked up after noon. They might be able to fudge on that a bit without annoying the grandparents too much. She had showered before bed, when they returned from the party, but still felt the need to wipe herself off. When she reached her crotch, she winced. Then she smiled. It had been a good, no great, party.

Stepping back into the bedroom, she paused to take in the sight of her husband laying there in all his naked glory. Curt did not get to sleep in the all-together much anymore with a three-year-old running about in the morning. His dick was flopped over. It looked delicious.

Even in her bruised and exhausted state, she could not resist the vision of a readily available cock. Easing herself onto the bed, she laid on her stomach perpendicular to her prey. She started to reach out with her right hand, then changed her mind. Propping herself on her elbows and scooting forward a little, she bent her head down and extended her warm tongue.

The little redhead used her tongue to scoop up the head of his dick, then closed her welcoming lips around the head. Her lips began a gentle massage just below the crown of Curt's cock while her tongue slowly circled it. A tingle ran down her spine as she felt it stiffen.

As he grew, she took more of the shaft into her mouth, but kept her pace slow and steady. There was no rush, and she loved having her husband's dick in her mouth. As she sucked him, she thought about the events of the day before and a warmth flowed through her body.

She had fucked three guys, including the Heileman's son, and had watched Curt with Pam Landry out on the patio. They had talked. They had talked dirty. Tim Heileman had fucked her into submission and carried her to a lounger to sleep the sleep of the sexually satisfied.

They had talked, she and Tim and Curt and Pam. She remembered asking Tim about his aunt, and his grandmother. He had seemed so at ease. Of course, her pussy was wrapped around his cock at the time. It was wrapped around that magnificent cock. She had asked Curt about her sister.

The pace of her sucking increased and her husband began to stir. His arms moved first as he brought them in toward his body from their splayed position. He uttered a quiet moan of appreciation and tilted his head up slightly to make sure he was not having another dream about yesterday.

Curt watched the red hair bobbing up and down and, almost imperceptibly, began to roll his hips upward to match his wife's rhythm. He propped himself on his elbows.

"Good morning," he said softly.

"Hmm, hmm," she replied.

He let her continue her ministrations, slowly laying his head back on the pillow.

"Damn, that feels good," he said. "Do you want me to do anything?"

It sounded like she said "not yet", but she was hard to understand with her mouth full of dick. He settled back to enjoy the blowjob.

Wendy was going to sit on his face, but decided she wanted to see it instead. She stopped sucking and straddled his hips. She held his cock in place and slowly eased him into her dripping pussy. The Heilemans, and that kid, had done a number on her at the party, so she was not ready to attack Curt like a maniac.

She braced her hands on his chest and rolled her hips more than rising and dropping down. Again, her pace was languid. She smiled down at her husband.

"I'm worn out, but you looked too good to pass up," she told him.

"Thanks, even worn out, you look hot as hell," he replied.

She rode him like this for several minutes. The only sound was their breathing and some noise from the movement of the bed.

"I had a great time at Ann's party," she finally broke the silence.

"That was pretty obvious. So did I," he laughed.

"We did it with teenagers. Oh, my god," she laughed with him.

"It was crazy. Crazy good. Who would have thought?"

"So many options," gushed Wendy.

"You were so sexy riding the Heileman kid's dick out there by the pool," he said as he stared hotly into her eyes.

"How did you like that pussy you were eating? Pam Landry is amazing, huh?"

Curt could sense her grinding becoming more intense.

"She was tasty. And she sucks a mean dick," he offered.

"She can really eat pussy, too," she said. "It was hot fucking Derek with her."

"It was quite a crowd."

"A lot of family members there," she said between breaths. "Were you surprised?"

"Yes, and surprised at how that played out," he admitted.

"Melanie and her son," she said.

"That, for sure."

"Should I have been more shocked, or grossed out?" she asked.

"Maybe. But you weren't. I could tell that from your teasing of Tim, asking him about his aunt and grandmother. That was, um, interesting," he said as he flexed up into her for emphasis.

She giggled a little.

"What?" he asked.

"And you," she said.

"Me what?" he was puzzled.

"I got you, too," she said.

He looked up at her, confused. Perhaps he did not remember, she thought.

"Remember what I asked you?" she asked him.

"What?"

Now she rose up until only the tip of his hard cock still lodged between her pussy lips. She held herself there for a moment, then plunged down violently. Her tender pussy convulsed and she bit her lower lip. She did it again.

"Did you fuck my sister?" she growled.

Her husband had forgotten that part of the poolside conversation. He smiled at her, enigmatically.

"No comment?" he tried.

"Fuck you," she cried out and slapped his chest.

Curt burst out laughing.

"Baby, no. I haven't fucked your sister," he assured her.

"Oh."

"But I ate her pussy," he teased.

"What?" she shrieked.

"I'm kidding," he said as he crossed his arms in front of his face to ward off any potential attack.

His wife stopped moving and gazed intently at him. A wicked smile crossed her face and her right hand crept down to her pussy. As her fingers began their work her hips began to rock again.

Her eyes closed and her mouth opened slightly. As she fucked him harder and faster, he held her hips and pressed up into her straining cunt. She seemed lost in her own world.

Their bodies began to glisten with sweat as their exertions increased. Wendy's pussy was sore but, rather than cause her to slow or stop, it turned her on more as she remembered why it was so tender. Derek's big cock, Andre bending her over the couch, Tim's young cock all flooded her mind. The brief possibility that her husband had fucked her own sister. Her orgasm washed over her body as all those thoughts flashed through her mind.

Curt knew something was going on to which he was not privy. He did not care. Wendy was sexy as hell and was pushing him to the brink. When he felt her insides spasm around his cock, he let loose a torrent of cum. It felt like he came forever. He was spent and flopped into the same position he was in when the morning began.

Wendy fell across his chest gasping for breath. She had now fucked four different men in less than twenty-four hours. Never in her wildest imagination would she have thought this possible even six months ago. Even after her rendezvous with Derek Heileman at her sister's apartment. That had been a randy, alcohol induced impulse. This was thought out and expected.

As Curt's erection receded inside her, she could sense his load leaking out of her pussy. The housewife in her realized some laundry must be done later in the day. She smiled, thinking it was a small price to pay.

The weary wife crawled off her husband, cupped her oozing pussy and stumbled to the shower. She toweled off and began drying her hair. Curt patted her butt as he passed her on his way to the shower.

They dressed and had a quick bite to eat before heading over to her in-laws to pick up their daughter. Curt's folks asked the usual questions about the party. Did they have a good time? Were there a lot of people there? How do they all know each other? Curt and Wendy were as vague as they could be without sounding purposefully evasive.

On the way home, Jennifer chattered non-stop about her Saturday with grandma and grandpa. There was a trip to the splash park, there were games played, there was ice cream. She was already asking when she could visit them again. At this, her mother and father shared a glance and a snicker.

*****

"Success!" proclaimed Wendy a couple of weeks later.

She and Curt were getting ready for dinner and Wendy had been on the phone with his mother. He turned to her.

"Well?" he asked.

"Your mother is good with watching Jennifer on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Now I can finalize the arrangements at the club," she said.

Wendy had been itching to use her yoga certification again to teach classes. She had convinced the golf club to let her use one of the fitness rooms twice a week to offer something different to the members. All that was left was to cajole Curt's mother into watching her granddaughter for a few hours on those days. It had not been difficult.

The meeting with the club manager and activities coordinator went smoothly. Members, particularly the women, were looking for another fitness related offering. Many had free time in the mornings and were eager to earn their lunch at the club's grill.

An email blast went out and notices were posted at several spots in the club. Wendy was pleased when she heard the response was positive and fifteen people signed up right away. She was mildly surprised to see that a couple of men would be attending.

A couple of days later she got a call from Melanie Heileman.

"Wendy, honey, I got an email saying you are running a yoga class. Is that true?" asked Melanie.

"It sure is," bubbled the redhead.

"That sounds like fun, and useful," said her friend, slyly.

"Melanie, what are you thinking?" asked Wendy, cautiously.

"I was thinking I should join your class. It can't hurt to stay in shape, maybe increase my flexibility. I've seen how well it works for you. Just sayin'," she replied innocently.

"You are so bad."

"But I'm hoping to be better," Melanie said brightly.

"Please tell me you are going to behave," Wendy pleaded with a laugh.

"Oh, this from the woman who sat in the bar on some man's lap a couple of months ago. Now, who was that guy? Was that her husband? Wait, no, it was my husband. Tell me again what happened later that night. And what happened a few weeks ago at that pool party?" said the busty wife. "Hmm?"

Wendy was laughing now.

"If I remember correctly, I fucked your husband. I let him stick that great big cock of his in my cute little pussy," she replied.

"Fucking my big-dicked husband and then lecturing me about good behavior. Shame on you. Spreading those toned legs of yours and letting him push that cock of his into your naughty pussy."

"I feel so bad about that," Wendy lied.

"God, if you were here right now, I would bury my face in your cunt until you screamed for mercy," Melanie declared.

There was silence on the line for a moment.

"Oh god," the other woman moaned.

"What, did you just come?"

"Maybe a little," Wendy confessed. "Curt better be ready to do his duty tonight."

"See you in class."

Wendy Gorman scanned the room to get an idea of who was in her class. They covered a wide range of ages. A couple of the women were clearly in their fifties, maybe sixty. They appeared to be in good shape and might turn out to be the best practitioners when all was said and done. Surprisingly, the two men in the class were college students filling in some time during their summer break.

When she saw them, her pussy fluttered. She immediately thought back to the pool party at the Thornton's house. At the back of the room stood Melanie. She, too, had noticed the two guys. When Melanie's eyes met Wendy's, Melanie made an elaborate show of licking her lips. Wendy quickly looked away to avoid losing focus on the task at hand.

A poll of the class showed that at least half of them had tried yoga before, so that was promising. The class went for an hour with a couple of short breaks. Wendy demonstrated, then went around the room correcting form and encouraging the group. She made a point of keeping her hands to herself, though it was hard when she was instructing the men.

She kept her hands to herself, that is until she got to Melanie, who was at the back of the class. Then, her mischievous side stepped in. Once she was done, she was pretty sure her friend would need to rub one out as soon as possible.

When class was over, everyone thanked her and said they could not wait for Thursday to roll around. The two college students made a point of shaking her hand on the way out. They checked her out while she did the same to them. Melanie was the last in line.

"That was fun. I think your students like you," said Melanie with a nod toward the two guys.

"Damn. Sorry, all I could think about was your damn son and his big dick every time I got near them. Shit," Wendy berated herself. "I'm soaked."

"Ha, me too, you little sneak. Believe me, I know exactly what you are going through," Melanie consoled her. "See you Thursday."

"See you Thursday."

Wendy showered in the locker room and changed for her ride home. As she stuffed her mat into her locker, one of the women from the class stepped up. She looked to be in her forties with a slim figure. Wendy had seen her around the club, but they had never spoken.

"Hi, I'm Ruth," the woman introduced herself.

"Wendy, but I guess you know that."

Ruth Fredericks was about Melanie's height, but not nearly as curvy. She brushed a strand of her dirty-blond hair behind her ear.

"Wasn't that Melanie Heileman in the class today?" Ruth inquired.

"Yes, it was. Do you know her?"

"I play tennis here, so I think I know her husband. He's the tall one with the dark hair, correct?" continued Ruth.

"Sounds like him," Wendy confirmed.

"You know him, don't you?" Ruth probed.

"Yes, we know the Heilemans. My husband partnered Melanie in the golf outing a couple of months ago," said Wendy.

"That's where I remember seeing you, after the golf outing up in the bar," said Ruth, tapping a finger to the side of her head.

Wendy wondered where this woman was headed.

"Yep, we all met in the bar after the round on Saturday."

"You were the talk of the club for quite some time," said the slender woman.

"I'm not surprised," said Wendy nonchalantly.

There was an awkward pause, which Wendy filled by hoisting her gym bag to her shoulder.

"Do you think his wife would be upset if I approached her husband?" asked Ruth.

"Approached?"

"Yes. Much like the golf outing, the club is having a mixed doubles tournament and I desperately need a partner. My husband travels a lot and really is not very good. I want to give the other ladies some stiffer competition," Ruth explained, with some interesting emphasis on certain words.

Again, there was a pause. Wendy looked up, directly at Ruth's face. The yoga instructor smiled sweetly.

"Would you like me to ask Melanie about it? Perhaps I can have an answer for you by Thursday. Then, perhaps, you will be more comfortable talking to her directly," Wendy offered.

"That would be lovely," said Ruth, and she turned to head for the door.

Wendy watched her exit before heading out herself.

"What the fuck was that?" she muttered to herself as she reached for her phone.

Melanie was surprised to see Tiny Dancer pop up on her phone.

"Hello, Wendy, what's up?" she answered as she drove.

"Where are you now?" asked her friend.

There was an urgency in Wendy's voice that wasn't there twenty minutes ago.

"I'm almost home, why?"

"What do you have going on?"

"Nothing really, just some stuff around the house," answered Melanie.

"If I can get Curt's mom to hang with Jennifer a little longer, can I come over?" Wendy asked, almost pleading.

"Sure. What's going on?"

"Does your offer from the other day still stand?"

"Offer?" asked Melanie.

"Some woman from the class just came up to me talking about you and Derek. She mentioned the night of the golf tournament, in the bar. I thought about that night and now I'm horny as fuck again," rambled Wendy.

"Come on over, honey."

Wendy was ringing the Heileman's doorbell in record time. Melanie ushered her in. In those few minutes, Melanie quickly changed into a bikini. Wendy gawked at the other woman's mountainous tits.

"Where?" gasped Wendy.

"How about the living room again? You enjoyed it the last time," suggested her host.

"Oh, fuck. Yes. That's perfect," groaned Wendy as she led Melanie into her own living room.

The shorter woman quickly stripped out of her shorts, tank top and bra. Then she practically hurled herself at Melanie and ripped at the strings that held the bikini bottom in place. Once it hit the floor, she shoved the top up over the boobs it barely concealed and stretched to push it over the taller woman's head.

Her small hands dug into Melanie's tits, pawing and squeezing like a teenage boy getting his first feel. Her mouth clamped onto the left nipple. Wendy sucked so hard, Melanie thought she was trying to steal the nipple from her chest.

Melanie hugged her friend's head tightly, smothering her in her big tit. Both moaned their pleasure. She guided Wendy backwards to the well-used leather couch. She detached the sucking mouth from her boob and shoved her Wendy onto her back. She knelt between the now-splayed legs with her big tits swaying beneath her and her ass up in the air.

"Is this what you had in mind?" she asked as her tongue made its first pass along the dewy slit before her.

"Oh, fuck yes," cried the other wife.

Recognizing Wendy's urgency, Melanie did not waste time on delicacies. She plastered her mouth to the wet pussy and drilled her tongue into it. Using her tongue to trap one pussy lip against her teeth, she pulled back to stretch it away from Wendy until she heard a yelp. She repeated the process on the other side before diving in to suck and strum the tiny woman's clit.

"Yes, yes, that's it. Eat me. God, I need to come so bad," wailed Wendy.

The petite woman tore at her own hair and slammed her fists into the white leather as her orgasm sent her into violent convulsions. She screamed and swore as every muscle in her body tensed.

When she calmed down, Melanie peeked up at her.

"Feeling better?" she asked Wendy.

"I don't know about her, but I am," came a voice from behind Melanie.

Wendy looked up, startled, and Melanie spun her head around to see her son standing in the doorway watching. A tennis bag was in one hand while he rubbed his dick through his shorts with the other.

"Get the hell out of here and finish packing for tennis camp, you pervert," yelled his mother.

He went upstairs and Melanie turned to Wendy. Melanie had a big grin on her face. Wendy was biting her lower lip.

"Focus, young lady, you still have a job to do," Melanie reminded her.

Now it was the busty mom's turn to lay back on the couch. One foot dropped to the floor and the other rested flat on the leather near her butt. One hand cupped a big tit as the other spread her pussy open, just to make sure there were no misunderstandings as to what she meant.

12