Concert Tickets

Story Info
Have you used sex to get something? Tell me….
4k words
4.66
3.6k
9
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
April602
April602
992 Followers

I have to confess that there have been many times in my life when I exchanged sex for something I wanted or needed. I don't mean just flirting and acting sweet; sure, that works to an extent; I'm talking about actually having sex with someone. I believe that most women have, though some obviously have more than others. They might not want to admit it, but most have.

The first time I realized the sexual power I possessed was when I was eighteen. Up until then, I knew sex was something all the boys wanted, and I used it to get their interest. I was shy and lacked confidence. My mother and older sister both told me how ugly I was my entire life. They told me I would never have a boyfriend, and I believed them. They were both very attractive, and I was the ugly duckling of the family, so yes, I had zero self-confidence. So if I liked a boy and he wanted sex, I usually submitted. It seemed to work pretty well, as they kept coming back, and I never had a problem finding a boyfriend.

That summer, my friend Cathy and I wanted to go to a concert. I mean, we really wanted to go. It was all we talked about since the concert tour was announced. When the tickets went on sale, they were sold out in minutes, and we didn't get tickets. Tickets were being sold for exorbitant prices that we couldn't afford. We were both so disappointed.

The guy, or should I say jerk, I was dating at the time had a friend, Derek, who scalped tickets on the side. His father had connections and would get his son tickets for all of the major events, which he turned around and sold. I had met him a few times, and he seemed sweet. Derek was only sixteen, but the older guys let him hang around because he always had money for drugs and alcohol. He was on the shy, chubby side, and the guys used to tease him relentlessly, but he took it in stride. I also picked up that he was awkward around girls, and I never saw him with a girl.

I asked my boyfriend if he could ask him for tickets, but he refused.

"Why would he sell them to you at cost when he could make a killing on them?" was all he said. I knew he was right.

Several weeks passed, and I had almost given up all hope of getting tickets. One evening, it just so happened that we ran into Derek while out drinking at another friend's place. I was with my boyfriend, and after a few drinks, I mustered up the courage to bring up the concert tickets.

Derek proudly announced that he not only had tickets but that they were close to the stage. Great seats, but as I suspected, he wanted an arm and a leg for them. They were way out of my price range. It's no wonder he always had money for alcohol and drugs.

I tried to bargain with him. I played the cutesy card, but he wasn't buying it. He was shy around girls, but when it came to business, he was shrewd, even at his young age. The only thing he was interested in was money, and lots of it.

Then one of the older guys jokingly suggested that if they were his tickets, he would exchange them for sex with the hottest girl he could find. Everyone laughed and continued to joke.

Obviously, he wasn't talking about plain old me, but I did catch Derek taking a glimpse at me when they joked about it. Hmm, maybe there was an opportunity here after all.

This got me thinking—of course he would like sex; what teenage boy doesn't want sex? I'm sure he's a virgin. My twisted mind started thinking. I mean, I was having sex with my boyfriend all the time; what's the big deal if I had sex with Derek once? God, I would kill to be sitting that close to the stage.

The more I thought about it, the more I rationalized it. I decided I wasn't going to let this opportunity slip away. If sex was his weakness, I could easily get those tickets.

The night went on, and as the alcohol flowed, I started to feel bolder. I began to flirt with Derek, subtly at first, and then more overtly. I could see he was uncomfortable, but I persisted. I touched his arm and leaned in close, whispering in his ear. I could feel the power I had over him, and it excited me.

Derek got up and went into the kitchen to get another beer. This was the opportunity I was waiting for. I followed him in. I pulled him aside and discreetly whispered, "Hey Derek, you know I would do anything for those tickets."

"Oh, yeah." I could tell by the surprised look on his face that I had gotten his attention.

"Uh, huh, anything," I bashfully purred.

"Really?" His eyes lit up in disbelief. I nodded and smiled at him. He got my message loud and clear.

I slipped him my address and told him to come by the house after 7 p.m. on Wednesday. That was the night my parents and younger sister would go to a church group, and I knew I had the house to myself for a couple of hours.

"Bring the tickets, and I promise you won't be disappointed." I whispered into his ear as my hand brushed his groin. I knew that he was hard even before I touched him. I bet he almost came in his pants.

He quickly agreed to hold the tickets for me. I also insisted he keep it a secret, or the deal would be off. He agreed.

I grabbed a beer out of the fringe and brought it to my boyfriend in the other room. I noticed Derek disappear to the washroom, probably to attend to his swollen member. He seemed to be in there for a long time, and the thought of him jerking off because of me aroused me to no end.

I was so proud of myself. I had never seduced a boy like that before. It felt empowering to break out of my timid shell. I suppose it did help that I was a year older than him and that he was on the shy, quiet side.

The events of that evening had me so aroused that I practically jumped my boyfriend at the end of the night. I imagined it was Derek I was fucking, and I went crazy on him. He sensed my arousal but had no idea what had gotten into me. I couldn't wait for Wednesday.

——————————————

Wednesday evening arrived quickly, and my arousal turned to mixed feelings and doubt. I was excited about the possibility of getting the most sought-after tickets of the year, but I was also concerned that Derek would brag about his conquest. I wasn't sure if I could trust Derek to keep our arrangement a secret. I had learned the hard way that boys could not be trusted. I also worried that he might change his mind and decide I wasn't attractive enough to warrant exchanging valuable concert tickets for.

I prepared all afternoon for his arrival. I showered, spent hours on my hair, and made sure my makeup was just right. I also made sure to wear glossy lipstick. I knew what boys liked.

I wore my one-piece blue-cloth jumpsuit. Two unbuttoned shoulder straps, and it would fall off. No bra, of course. It was quick and simple to remove or put back on in case my parents were to come home early. This was my go-to outfit when I knew I would be having sex in the basement rec room. I also wore my high-heeled wedge shoes, which accentuated my already long, thin legs.

PHOTO 164

My family left for church, and it was now seven o'clock, and Derek hadn't arrived yet. I sat in the living room, waiting and wondering if he would show up. The longer I waited, the more my insecurities surfaced. I began to bite my nails as thoughts of being called ugly and homely came pouring back.

Finally, at 7:15, I hear a knock at the side door—it was Derek. Oh my god, he actually did come to the house. This was really happening.

I quickly ushered him into the house before any of the neighbors spotted him, and we made our way down into the basement.

It was terribly awkward for both of us, as neither of us had ever done anything like this before.

He looked around the room and then looked at me.

"Hi," I said, grateful for his presence and the boost to my self-esteem.

"Hey, um, you look nice." He said it in a sweet voice.

Then he reached into his shorts pocket and pulled out two tickets. He waved them at me and placed them on the coffee table. I could see he had a bulge in his pants already.

"These are for you," he said.

"Oh, thank you so much," I responded, knowing it was time to pay up.

"My parents get home around nine, so you need to be out of here by 8:45 at the latest. Can you do that?" I just wanted to make sure he understood.

"Sure, no problem." He responded.

I pointed to the couch, and he sat down. He seemed very nervous and timid, which I preferred over aggressive guys.

I sat down beside him and turned to face him. I put my hand on his bare thigh and looked into his eyes. I didn't know what to say or how to start, so I said, "Are you ready for this?" He just nodded shyly. I leaned in and kissed him.

He wrapped his arms around me and began to lustfully kiss me. His hands started to wander, but I pulled back and stopped him.

"Slow down... Have you ever been with a girl before?" I blurted it out. He looked embarrassed, and after a moment's pause, he just shook his head. I realized that was a bit insensitive on my part, and I felt bad for asking.

"Well then, I want to make this special for you." I said, hoping to make up for my insensitivity.

I stood up in front of him and slowly lowered one of my straps, and then another. I held my top up so that my breasts were still covered. He sat there in silence as I slowly inched my top down. I could see the bulge in his shorts twitching as I slowly revealed more and more of my breasts.

PHOTO 150

His eyes were fixed on my breasts as I stopped just above my nipples. Then, without saying a word, I tugged my top down just enough that my right nipple popped free, then my left.

"Oh, fuck," he growled. I lowered my top down to my waist and stood there in front of him, completely topless. I squeezed my arms together and swayed from side to side to accentuate my breasts. I had nice, full, and perky breasts at seventeen, and I knew it.

I could tell he wasn't quite sure what to do next, so I took control.

"Pull your shorts down." I motioned with my hand. He had them off in a snap. There was no hiding the bulge in his underwear.

"Off with those as well," I said, pointing.

He was about to say something when I cut him off. "Don't talk; just do as I say." I snapped at him.

PHOTO 148

He hesitated, but obeyed and yanked them off.

His cock was erect and pointed to the ceiling. He was unshaven, but that was the norm with boys his age back then. His cock fit his physical appearance; I would say it was on the short side of normal and chubby. Yeah, just like him.

"Stroke it for me," I said.

He began to stroke it slowly. I could see the pre-cum that had leaked on his cock head glistening in the dim lighting.

As I stood there watching him stroke, I bit my lower lip. His eyes were fixated on my breasts. I liked being in control; this was fun.

I fell down on my knees and placed both hands on his thighs. He immediately stopped stroking and reached for my boobs, grabbing them rather roughly.

I reached out and grabbed his cock with one hand and squeezed it.

"Would you like me to give you a blow job?" I asked with a seductive growl.

As I began to stroke him, his breathing became erratic.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, fuck, yeah." He barely got out the words before he began shaking and ejaculating. A stream of cum shot out of his pulsating cock and went clear over my head.

"Oh..." I was caught by surprise, as I wasn't expecting him to cum with just the touch of my hand. A second stream immediately followed with marginally less force and caught me right in the face and hair. I pumped his hard cock a few more times, and more warm cum flowed out of him, all over my hand.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that." He apologized.

"That's OK; wow, I wasn't expecting that... That was a lot of cum." I reassured him that it was fine as I licked some semen that had dripped across my lips. I saw him look at me in amazement. "Oh, that's so hot."

PHOTO 172

I didn't even realize I did it until his comment; it just came naturally to me.

"You taste good." I said this as I licked my fingers clean and then diverted some of the cum on my face into my mouth.

I leaned across him and grabbed a few Kleenex off the coffee table. My boobs rubbed across his thighs in the process. I cleaned him up as well as myself, then moved up beside him on the couch.

Just like before, I turned toward him and kissed him. But this time I was topless, and he was bottomless. The poor boy was a terrible kisser, so I pulled away.

"Derek, you're being too rough... Kiss me softly, like I'm kissing you, and stop mauling my tits. Be gentle, please." I instructed him. I leaned in, and we gently kissed as his hand softly cupped my breasts.

"Hmm, that's much better." I told him as I slipped my tongue into his mouth.

I turned his head to one side and nibbled on his ear. I knew this always drove the boys crazy.

"Oh god..." he moaned as I continued.

I glanced down, and I could see his young cock was coming back to life.

"Hmm, you like that, don't you?" I reached down and grabbed his cock. I love feeling limp cocks grow and stiffen up in my hand. I was always fascinated by boys' genitalia. A couple of strokes, and he was rock hard once again.

"Are you ready for that blow job now?" I teased him.

"Yeah," was all he could say as I held his cock in my hand.

I slipped back down onto my knees and settled in between his legs. I paused and remembered my lip gloss. Holding his cock in one hand, I reached across him with my other hand and grabbed the gloss off the coffee table. Still on my knees, I applied the lip gloss to my lips as I stared into his eyes, and my breasts rubbed his legs. I could feel his cock twitching and pulsating in my hand. I refrained from stroking him, as I didn't want him to pre-ejaculate again.

PHOTO 173

I pulled my hair back to get it out of the way and held it with one hand so he could watch as my glossy lips kissed his cock up and down its entire length. I parted and licked my lips before I slowly took his cock head between my lips. I engulfed his entire head and sucked and slurped it.

He moaned with pleasure. I slowly began moving my head up and down on his cock, taking him deeper and deeper into my mouth with each stroke. I didn't want to stroke him with my hand in case I overstimulated him and he came again.

I paused once I got a good portion of his cock in my mouth, and then I moved back up to his cock head. I again paused, and as I held my hair back with my left hand, I looked up at him, and we locked eyes for a few seconds. I swirled my tongue on his head and reached up with my right hand to massage his balls.

I suppose this was too much for him, and I felt him bucking his hips to fuck my mouth. He was breathing heavily, so I tried to slow him down, but he was beyond my control. He pushed his cock up, and he began to twitch.

"I'm, I'm..." was all he got out before he erupted into my mouth. I felt him shoot a load of cum into his mouth. I gasped and struggled to swallow that first big squirt of semen. Then he shot a second and a third load into my mouth. The quantity of semen decreased with each squirt, and I was able to swallow all of it. I licked my lips clean as he watched.

"Oh wow," was all he said as he fell further back on the couch.

I got off my knees and sat back down beside him. He wrapped his arm around me and held me close. I snuggled into his shoulder, and we caught our breath for a few minutes.

I lifted my head to check on the time and announced we didn't have much more time before my parents returned.

"Is there anything else you want?" I asked in a teasing voice, alluding to the deal we had made when I said I would do anything for the tickets.

"Ummm, can I kiss your tits?" He humbly asked.

I was surprised at his request. I mean, I was under the impression he wanted intercourse. I am sure he did, but he was too shy or polite to ask.

I knelt up on the couch and pulled his head into my bosom. I let him suck and kiss my tits. He was quite taken with my breasts. He watched them bounce as he played with them. He licked and sucked my erect and swollen nipples. He spent a good five minutes devouring and exploring them.

Then all of a sudden he pulled away and said, "OK, I better leave before your parents return; I don't want to get you in trouble."

"What... wait?" I was confused. Although I didn't actually promise him intercourse, that was what I thought was implied. Was he going to leave without having sex? I felt bad. I know what it's like to be shy and awkward.

"Derek, do you want to have sex?" I said it with an evil smile as I reached for and held his stiff cock.

"Really?... Oh yeah... I'm sorry I didn't bring any condoms. I didn't really think you would go through with it." He said.

"Well, I'm on birth control, and we still have close to 20 minutes before you have to be out of here... Take your shirt off and lay down on the carpet." I didn't have to ask him twice.

I stood over him and pulled my jumpsuit and panties off. We were both fully naked now.

I kneeled over him and leaned in for a quick suck to lubricate his cock. I then positioned myself cowgirl-style and reached down to support and guide his cock.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Derek," I purred.

His eyes were wide open, and he just grunted.

I lowered myself slowly onto him, our eyes locked in a sensual stare-down. I was pretty wet from all the foreplay, and he slid right into me, not being that big.

He immediately started to thrust up into me. I could tell he was getting too excited, too fast. Unless I took control, this would be over within minutes, if not seconds.

"Derek!" I snapped to get his attention. "Control yourself. Think of other things. I don't want you to cum too quickly. Let me do the work." I was enjoying being the experienced woman.

I slowed down and moved my hips up and down ever so slowly.

"Does that feel nice?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah," was all he said.

"Do you like fucking me, sweetie?" I teased.

"Mm-hmm," he replied.

He reached up and grabbed my breasts as I continued to ride him. I was taking frequent pauses to prevent him from exploding too quickly.

The idea that I was taking his virginity was extremely arousing for me. I was his first, and he would always remember me and this night fondly for the rest of his life. Of course, I never said any of this to Derek, as I didn't want to embarrass him. I just continued to fuck him nice and slow.

I was very conscious of the time, so after a few minutes of controlled sex, I let loose on him and began bouncing and thrusting myself hard on his cock. I became more vocal.

"Oh Derek... I love your cock. You feel so good. Fuck me," I quietly whimpered.

And just as I anticipated, he moaned and grunted loudly, bucking up deep into me. I knew it was time—his first ejaculation into a female—so I reached back and grabbed and squeezed his balls as hard as I could. I wanted to squeeze all the semen out of him.

Derek let out a deep, loud groan as he planted his young, warm seed deep inside my womb. I moaned in total satisfaction before falling into his arms.

"Oh wow, that was amazing." He whispered as he kissed the top of my head.

"Worth the price of the two tickets?" I smiled.

"Oh, fuck yeah, you can have tickets to any concert you want. I mean that." He said.

"I might take you up on that, as long as you don't tell anyone our secret." I responded.

"No worries there," he said.

"Well, you better get cleaned up and out of here; my parents should be home any time now."

With that, we both jumped up and got dressed.

Derek and I kissed one last time before he left. Derek was well paid for the concert tickets. Yes, he was a good businessman, but so was I.

Something inside of me had awakened that evening; it was like a switch had been flipped. I was no longer the shy, awkward girl who had no self-confidence. I was powerful and desirable, and it felt amazing. I had discovered a new side of myself, a side that I liked. From that day on, I started using my sexuality to get what I wanted. I realized that men found me attractive, and I used it to my advantage.

April602
April602
992 Followers
12