Concilium Ch. 04

Story Info
Hugo gets laid off. More of Gem.
10.3k words
4.57
5.6k
4
0

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was edited by my Redheaded_RockyMtn_cumslut. All errors are mine and not hers.

All the people are over the age of 18.

The series will be under Novels and Novellas; not because I have such high aspirations as to write a piece of worthy literature. I tend to wander in my stories and a particular chapter could be in any of several different categories. In the end I hope this is entertaining.

These will be submitted every two weeks or so. Next chapter will be March 22, 2021.

Please vote in the end, using the stars. Any comments are welcome. Thanks, and enjoy it.

The tags for this chapter are:

Submissive, Mind Control, big tits, erotic coupling, exhibition, orgasm, Anal

**********

From Chapter 3

Before I closed the door I looked at Gem and instructed, "Every half hour, send me a text. In that text tell me how you feel, what you are doing, whatever. But when you do send the text, you are to squeeze your thighs together as hard as you can, and think of my cock filling your, no, my, pussy."

She replied, "Okay, Hugo, as you wish."

**********

I was in a great mother fucking mood. The events of Sunday turned out so much better than I had hoped for, and Gem was just that, a gem.

A dark shadow threatened my mood as I considered my conversations with Gem and how she felt different around me. True it seemed like she thought she was unchanged fundamentally, or in her words, more her than she had been and lowered inhibitions.

Showered, shaved, dressed, and off to work, I arrived at the mall an hour early. This driving thing was messing with my routine. That said, it would keep me alive through winter. I decided to grab a cup of coffee from the local coffee store in the middle of the mall. Ricky was there chatting with the barista, a cute petite brunette, who appeared to be of latino descent, and it seemed she was being polite but not really flirting back. I walked up and said, "Shouldn't you be at work, Ricky?"

He shrugged, "What are they going to do? Fire me?"

I looked at him and said, "Go to work Rick."

His feet started shuffling and he replied, "Okay." As he left Ricky was rubbing his head like he had developed a headache.

The barista, Vanessa according to the name plate, came up, "Thanks, he's a nice guy but not my type."

I grinned and asked, "Just what is your type if not nice guys?"

She gave me a coy smile and replied, "Bad boys who don't make minimum wage?"

I laughed as I ordered a coffee, which she handed me, "No charge, in exchange for the services rendered."

I looked her in the eye and replied, "You should try the more personalized services some time."

There was a glint in her eye as she replied, "Anytime."

I sat with my coffee and looked around, seemingly for the first time. This place was a treasure trove of hot young chicks. Every store seemed to have at least one in it.

I received another text from Gem, this time a selfie in a gym, a very nice gym. I hadn't realized that a place to workout could look far better than my apartment building. She was wearing a sports bra and leggings and seemed to be sweating up a storm. The text itself merely said, "Thinking of you."

I heard, "Your girlfriend?"

I looked to my right to see Vanessa standing next to me. From this angle I could tell what Ricky found so attractive about Vanessa. Everything about her seemed to fit everything else about her. Perfect lines and proportions. Even her hair seemed to have the right amount of volume and length.

I replied, "I don't know what to call her. We met yesterday and spent the night together."

Vanessa put her hand on my shoulder and I felt a cold wave crash through my body. My eyes shot wide, my mouth dropped, and Vanessa must have thought I enjoyed the touch. As she was leaving she caressed my face and said, "Come by after work, maybe I can make you forget about her."

Not likely, if anything I felt a need to run to... someone. Not Gem, though I knew she would do in a pinch. I tried to think through all of the women I had been with in the last week to figure out which one it was I needed. When I thought about Sarah, I had a feeling that could best be described as 'Close, but no.' When I thought about Rhonda or Lauren, I knew I was on the right track, but again the feeling was more 'Close, but no.' In fact the 'close but, no' was nearly identical between Rhonda, Lauren, and Sarah. Holly was a 'No' which was a shame, I had just about talked myself into fucking her the next time we worked together.

It was at that moment that I knew I hadn't met whoever it was I needed. It was an interesting sensation knowing that somewhere out there was someone that was mine. Then I realized it was not just a person, but more than one.

To be precise there were three women out there, a blonde, a brunette, and a redhead.

I was still mulling that over when I walked into the store. Neal stood there looking all proud and shit; Rhonda, on the other hand, looked pensive.

"Hugh, I need to talk to you," she looked apologetic as she glanced at Neal.

We went into the backroom and as Rhonda started to say something, I cut her off with a raised hand. "Take your bra off," I ordered.

She looked shocked, "Now?"

I shook my head, "No, three seconds ago. Chop, chop."

Rhonda's face blushed almost ruby red as she worked her way out of the bra. I held my hand out for it and she placed it in my hands. The material was warm and I ran my hand on the inside of the cup. I saw her shiver and her nipples get hard as I did.

I folded the bra up and looked at Rhonda, "Now, what did you need?"

She sat there looking at her bra on my lap and said, "Hugh, I have been instructed to demote you."

I stood up and the stool I had been sitting on went flying behind me and the bra fluttered to my feet. "What?!"

To give her credit, Rhonda did not flinch. She sat there and watched me. "The owner has bigger plans for you than this store, but you need to graduate college."

She shrugged, and her massive tits swelled up and down, "And working full time is getting in the way."

I growled, "How the fuck would he know that?"

She gave me a wane smile, "I told him."

It's true. Fuck I hadn't even enrolled for fall semester. Maybe I should start again in January; but, fuck was it expensive.

Seemingly reading my mind, Rhonda said, "If you save up enough you should be able to enroll for Spring. Or go to community college."

I wasn't as mad as I was a couple of minutes ago, but I said, "Don't you think that I should have been a part of the conversation?"

She shockingly shook her head no. "No, I think we made the best decision for you and the company."

"And does the owner have a preference on what he wants me to take?"

She gave a rueful smile, "Yes, probably, but he wants to meet you at church either Wednesday night or Sunday morning."

"Why?"

She shrugged, "He likes things the old fashioned way and wants to meet you to get a measure of you himself."

Neal poked his head in and glanced at the stool laying against the wall. He asked, "Rhonda, is everything okay?"

I held my hand up to Rhonda then turned to Neal. "Neal, everything is fine. Go. Now."

In his haste Neal slammed the door and I stared at it contemplating how both Neal and Ricky had reacted.

I received another text from Gem. She was in a shower I didn't recognize, and assumed it was the gym's shower. The text read, "Dinner tonight? I can come to the store."

I replied, "I would love to but going through some shit at the store. Tomorrow night for sure."

She replied, "I hope everything is okay, let me know if you want to talk about it."

Verbally I replied, "I wish I could."

I turned back to Rhonda and she was still sitting there waiting for me to re-engage with her. My eyes settled on the two mountains attached to her chest and I said, "Take your dress off."

She looked at the door then me with a countenance of defiance. I picked up the oak mandrel that we used for verifying ring sizes and slapped both of her watermelons. She shrieked in pain and said, "Sorry, sir."

She started taking her dress off and the door cracked open. Neal didn't stick his head in this time but asked, "Rhonda?"

She looked at me questioningly and I nodded. "Everything is good, Neal. Just don't come back whatever you may hear."

His voice was suspicious sounding as he intoned, "Ooookay."

I ordered Rhonda to, "Bend over the table and hold on."

She did so and I took my shoes, pants and underwear off before walking over to her with the mandrel in hand. They are fairly short, only about twelve or so inches long. I am sure they hurt when hit by one, but generating enough force to do a lot of damage was hard to do without a lot of arm motion.

I flicked my wrist half a dozen times on each of her big ass cheeks leaving a series of welts. She gasped at the first couple then started moaning as I continued. By the time I was done, I could smell her excitement and see mine.

I walked behind her and rammed myself in without preamble. Rhonda screeched then moaned as I pulled back. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and slammed back into her.

"You" stroke

"Will" stroke

"Never" stroke

"Again" stroke

"Make" stroke

"A" stroke

"Decision" stroke

"About" stroke

"Me" stroke

"Without" stroke

"Checking" stroke

"With" stroke

"Me" stroke

With each stroke I hammered at her cunt so hard the table bounced and Rhonda left her feet. Her titties flew around amazingly. I had her bent almost backwards with two hands full of her black hair.

Jesus, so this is what fucking angry was like? I couldn't imagine anyone taking this abuse up the ass, like Gem claimed her ex did to her. But fuck was it carthetic as hell.

I kept hammering at Rhonda, her juices flowed down both her legs and mine. I heard the door creak open and I glanced over my shoulder to see Holly walk in. The shock on her face was priceless.

Rhonda shrieked as Holly asked, "Fuck, Hugo, what does a girl have to do to get fucked like that?"

Rhonda tried to get away and I spanked her ass as hard as I could and growled, "Stay the fuck there, slut."

I beckoned Holly over with a finger. She stepped up and placed her hand on my ass. "This is some sight," Holly whispered.

I nodded, "Step back a little and watch her titties as I pummel her."

I grabbed Rhonda's fat ass cheeks and resumed fucking her as hard as I could. My knuckles turned white from the exertion. I wouldn't have been surprised to find out that I left bruises with my grip. Holly stood there eyes wide. They were flicking back and forth from Rhonda's mountains and where my dick was plowing a soppy swamp.

I growled to Rhonda, "Look at her. Look at Holly while she watches me fuck you. Too bad she isn't playing with herself."

I glanced at Holly, "Go ahead, you can, you know."

Holly simply unzipped her skirt and let it float to the ground around her feet. Her panties followed and her hands quickly fell between her legs.

I turned back to fucking Rhonda and truth be told my balls were near to exploding. I said, "I am going to fill you with my cum."

She keened, "Yeeeessss,"

She was staring at Holly, who returned the favor. I stuck my thumb up her ass and I felt that splash of cool liquid on my thighs as Rhonda moaned out in pleasure. As her pussy clamped around my cock, I groaned out and slammed one last time and pumped her womb full of my cum.

I leaned against Rhonda as I caught my breath. I felt more than saw Holly approach us. She leaned to Rhonda's face and kissed her softly before slapping her. Rhonda stood up yanking her cunt away from me screaming, "What the hell!?"

Holly turned to me and said, "I want my turn."

I looked at her and asked, "Now?"

She looked at my cock, coated in the mixed juices of Rhonda and myself. Biting her lower lip she shook her head no. "Later?" she asked hopefully.

"Did you want to clean it? Or shall I make Rhonda?"

Holly looked uncertain for a moment. Her eyes darted back and forth from my cock to Rhonda's massive chest. The three of us stood there for maybe a minute before Holly finally said, "Let Rhonda."

I snapped my fingers and pointed at my feet. Within a couple of seconds Rhonda was kneeling, pressing her big tits against my legs. Her soft mouth wrapped around my limp penis and she sucked it gently while licking. Her ministrations to my cock went way past cleaning until I was fully hard and she was bobbing slowly up and down my length.

I tapped on Rhonda's head and said, "Enough you greedy slut. Put your dress and shoes on, and go back to work."

I walked up to Holly and pulled her in for a kiss. Her hands wrapped around my cock and she sighed as our tongues dueled for dominance. Bit by bit my tongue won the battle and Holly slumped against me.

The kiss tapered off and ended and Holly said, "Fuck, Hugo."

I looked at her, "What's wrong?"

She shook her head, "Nothing, I have to work."

I dressed and stepped out into the store. Holly and Rhonda were off to one side talking in hushed tones and Neal was on the other side shooting daggers at me with his eyes.

As I passed him I said, "Relax, Neal, it isn't like she is your wife."

I saw him tense up and I called over to Rhonda, "I am going to get another coffee or something and then go home. Let me know if you need anything."

As I got to the entrance I looked over at her and said, "Oh, what's my new schedule?"

She smiled wanly and replied, "Talk to Joseph and you will get one from him directly."

I walked back to the coffee stand and Vanessa was still working. When she saw me, she looked like a cat that ate a canary. "Hi handsome," she greeted.

"Hi back," I replied.

She leaned over the counter to touch me, and despite the irrational need to recoil from her touch, I didn't. "Same thing?" she asked.

I nodded. Once I got my coffee and sat down, she came over and sat with me. It honestly almost spoiled my coffee.

"So what's a girl gotta do to get a date with you?"

I looked at her and replied, "Nothing because I won't date you at all."

She gave me a fake pouty look and said, "Not at all?"

I smiled and replied, "What you should do, is go upstairs and give Ricky the blow job of his life. And then tell him you are nothing more than a gold digging cunt trying to make a buck."

She looked at me in shock for a second, then stood up. I watched her head to the escalator and felt bad for about a half second.

For Ricky.

I reflected on Neal, Vanessa, Holly, and Ricky. In one form or another I had commanded them all, and all obeyed. It was clearly easier with the women than the men. Did that have to do with sexual attraction? Specifically, their attraction to me? What could I get a person to do? And what, if any, were the moral limits to this? And did I give a fuck what they were?

The truth of the matter is my sex life had exploded since the snow storm and honestly I found it amazing. And there was that smoking hot blonde that worked at Victoria's Secret.

The next thing I knew it was Tuesday morning. I looked at my phone and I had received texts from Gem all the way to midnight, and that one was of the butt plug up her ass and the vibrator up her pussy. The text said, "Wish it was you. Hope all is okay."

I texted her, "Good morning, sorry about last night. Had a lot to think about."

She replied almost immediately, "Everything okay at work?"

"Will tell you tonight when I see you."

"Okay. Same instructions for today?"

"Yes."

"Thank you."

I had an ah-ha moment and sent, "Butt plug, until I replace it with my cock later."

She replied, " :) "

I went to my apartment complex's shitty gym and did cardio for about an hour before going back to make some coffee and a bowl. I wondered idly if Gem did any sort of drug other than alcohol. It didn't matter really, to each their own.

As I sat there trying to think of what to do to kill a few hours until mid afternoon, the only thing I could think of was go to the mall and hang out.

How fucking sad for a twenty-three year old dude to have such a shit life that the mall was his highlight.

Fuck it.

I showered, dressed in casual clothes, which I almost never did. It was almost always a suit when I left the apartment and lounge pants in it.

Frankly, I felt weird walking into the mall dressed this way. I swung by the food court and found Ricky beaming. When he saw me, he waved me over. "Dude, you are the fucking best!"

I replied, "Vanessa?"

"Yes!" He lowered his voice and said, "She came up here yesterday afternoon and sucked my dick! FUCKING amazing."

I laughed and asked, "And what's next?"

He shrugged, "Who knows? We went to my place and fucked like rabbits afterwards. Greatest night ever!"

I waved as I left and strolled around the mall for a while trying to think and experiment a little. Nothing harmful per se, just trying to find out if I really could get people to do what I wanted, and by the time 2PM rolled around, I was convinced I could. I had been kissed by a half dozen women, including two at once. A half dozen guys had given me from $5 to $50 each, including the grumpy assed guard that didn't like anyone. And I was drinking a free cup of coffee from one of Vanessa's co-workers.

Who the fuck do I talk to about this shit?! When did it start? After the snowstorm? At least that's when I first remember things changing.

Gem sent me her texts every thirty minutes, right on time. Mostly it was just a text, sometimes a selfie. The 2PM text was a selfie and I didn't know where she was, not that it mattered per se. It just didn't look like her gym, and it sure the fuck wasn't her condo. I replied, "What time will you be home?"

Her answer was, "I will be there by four PM."

So I had an hour and a half to kill.

I headed to my car and went to find the Eternal Love Church. That should take a while, and it did. The church was in the far southwestern portion of our fair city, just about as far as possible from Gem's condo and remain in town. The church itself was a little run down looking, gray with maroon trim. Nothing about it really said Love much less Eternal Love. The parking lot looked like it could hold maybe a hundred cars? While I wasn't an expert in church architecture by any means, I would have to guess that the maximum capacity of the sanctuary was maybe two hundred.

I wondered if they had half that on Sunday morning.

Okay, I knew where to be tomorrow night. Or Sunday morning.

Service on Wednesday at 6PM, Sunday school at 9:30 and church service at 10:30. I almost laughed, a football friendly service schedule.

I headed all the way across town after texting Gem, letting her know. She replied, "Me too."

I arrived at 3:45 and parked in the guest lot. I texted her I was there and she instructed me to go inside, sign for a card and come up. The signing for a card was a little more involved than I expected. They took my photo, and printed it on a card then handed it to me with a, "Here you go sir. To replace it is $50.00."

I turned to the elevator bank and the guard said, "Sir? You can park your car in the garage now if you want."

The fuck?

I nodded, then moved my car. I let myself into the elevator and went up to the tenth floor. The card even let me into the condo?

The fuck? My own key? Already?

Stepping inside, I saw Gem left the chair where it was when I left. On the table next to it was a stiffly poured bourbon, and in front of the chair was a smiling and very naked Gem. She was sitting on her ass, legs crossed.

I kicked my loafers off and set them by the door then walked over to her. With each step my cock got harder and harder. By the time I sat in the chair, I was stiffer than a platinum ring band.

She looked up at me and said, "I hope you don't mind, but, I took some liberties yesterday and today."