Concilium Ch. 05

Story Info
Hugo meets Ruth, Tori and Paula.
7.8k words
4.54
4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was edited by my Redheaded_RockyMtn_cumslut. All errors are mine and not hers.

All the people are over the age of 18.

The series will be under Novels and Novellas; not because I have such high aspirations as to write a piece of worthy literature. I tend to wander in my stories and a particular chapter could be in any of several different categories. In the end I hope this is entertaining.

These will be submitted every two weeks or so. Next chapter will be April 5, 2021.

Please vote in the end, using the stars. Any comments are welcome. Thanks, and enjoy it.

The tags for this chapter are:

Submissive, Mind Control, big tits, erotic coupling, orgasm, Anal

**********

From Chapter 4

On Sunday morning I showered, shaved, then dressed in slacks, dress shirt, and tie. I headed over to Eternal Love to see Rhonda, Lauren and maybe Sarah, in their natural habitat.

**********

As I approached the door, a gorgeous brunette, about five feet two inches tall, with heels on which appeared to be about four inches, opened the door and beamed. She had dark brown hair, almost black, with light brown eyes. Her face was pretty. She wasn't supermodel pretty, but she was a high quality porn star pretty. She was wearing a white floral print dress that came down to her knees and was the perfect picture of wholesomeness.

Most notably, she was stacked. Big goddamn titties. Like a porn star waiting for her first hardcore role.

"Welcome to Eternal Love Church, I am Ruth."

She thrust out her hand and I shook it. "Hi Ruth, I am Hugo."

There was this odd tingle in my hand as our skin touched and she held on for about a half second longer than expected. It felt like I had spent my whole life looking for a hand that fit mine so perfectly and with that handshake I knew that one part of my life would be fulfilled by Ruth. I saw an image of her pregnant, her belly and tits swollen, and I knew somehow I was the father.

"You're the guy that my mom works with!"

This was Rhonda's daughter!?! What the actual fuck? No way! Well the tits fit, but not the rest of her. Was it possible Rhonda at eighteen or nineteen had been this drop dead gorgeous? It didn't seem likely but I supposed there was always a chance.

"She has told me all about you," she continued.

What? Rhonda talks to her daughter about me too? What the fuck is up with her? After a moment I smiled and replied, "Oh, I doubt that."

Ruth giggled and said, "Well, maybe all she knows."

I laughed, took the bulletin from her, "If so, I bet that was interesting."

As I walked off she said to my back, "If you turn right, there is coffee and donuts at the end of the hall. Can't miss it."

I turned to thank her and could see the shadow of her body's outline perfectly with the sun shining through the dress. "Thanks, I will get some." Fuck she had a nice body.

I headed back toward the end of the hall, following the smell of coffee and the low buzz of conversation in this most unfamiliar place. I hadn't been in a church since Basic Training years ago. Even then it was to get out of chores in the barracks, and not any sort of belief in a supreme being.

As I entered the cafeteria I could see Rhonda and Lauren huddled together and it looked like they were whispering.

Before I could identify where the coffee pot was, a portly, okay, morbidly obese, middle aged man approached me with his hand extended. "Hi, I am Frank, the pastor."

I thought to myself no wonder Rhonda is fucking around on him, between the two of them the rolls of body fat likely prevented any penetration at all.

I shook his hand, and he had a good firm handshake that led you to trust him right off. "Hi Frank, I am Hugo."

His face beamed, a lot like Ruth's had and he turned his head, bellowing, "Hey Rhonda, Hugo is here!"

Every goddamn person turned and looked at us. It was kind of like being on display in an exhibition. The range of expressions was as terrifying as it was dizzying. Most had a mild interest, like who is the new guy kind of thing. There were far more women sizing me up than I would have guessed at a church. I suddenly knew what a good looking woman walking by a construction site felt like, all that was missing was the cat call whistles. It made me wonder how many people Rhonda had told about me. In a panicked moment I also wondered just what the fuck she was telling these people.

Frank led me around and introduced me to every-fucking-body there. I remembered maybe four names. Three of them were young hotties, and one was a dude that apparently didn't appreciate the looks I was getting.

I finally spied the coffee pot and dispensed myself a cup into one of those shitty for the environment white styrofoam cups. I was taking a sip when Rhonda and Lauren came over. Rhonda was quite up front about her feelings. "I am so happy that you are here!"

"Thanks," I replied. "You said I couldn't work until I came and talked to the owner, so I came to talk to him. Who is he anyway?"

Rhonda looked around and replied, "He must be in the sanctuary already, he isn't here."

I nodded and Lauren smiled, "Did you want to sit with us? Rhonda sits up front usually."

I shook my head, "No thanks. I will sit in the middle someplace."

By the door a drop dead gorgeous blonde rang a bell and called out, "Ten minutes everyone. Please head into the sanctuary.*

My eyes lingered on her with my mouth wide open, and Lauren said, "That's my oldest, Tori."

I looked at the two women and said, "You both have very lovely daughters."

Rhonda snorted and asked, "Going to see if you can seduce them as easily as Lauren and I?"

I laughed, maybe a little harder than necessary, and replied, "I have to find something to spend time on while you two are tending to your husbands."

Rhonda snorted again and replied, "Don't forget, you also have Sarah to account for."

I looked from Rhonda to Lauren and back, "Do all of you tell each other who's fucking whom?"

Lauren smiled, shrugged and replied, "Certainly looks that way doesn't it?"

I looked at Rhonda, "Even with your daughter?"

She smiled and patted my arm, "If you don't lie and don't hide what you are doing then no one gets hurt by it."

I felt my balls try to crawl back into my body as I asked, "Your husbands too?"

Lauren replied, "Oh honey, them first."

What the fuck had I gotten myself into?

I asked, "And they are okay with you having a side cock?"

Neither answered as they laughed and walked away.

I went to the men's room to relieve myself, buying a little time to decide if I was going to go through with this. I really liked my job and the new fringe benefits I had been enjoying. Ultimately I wanted to keep it, which meant that I decided I had to see this through.

As I entered the sanctuary I received a text from Rhonda, "I am glad you came, sir."

I was one of the last in, the place was around 40% of capacity, and found a place to sit. The pew was pretty empty, except for a septuagenarian couple at the end who muttered a greeting as I slid past them.

I was skimming over the bulletin and saw a flash of white in the pew in front of me. Settling in place were the daughters of Rhonda and Lauren. Tori was stunning. Beyond super model pretty, she was a sexy heaven incarnate. She had straight thin blonde hair that just touched the top of her shoulders. Blue eyes, the color of a midsummer sky. Her skin was the color of warm honey from the packets of honey provided by the Louisiana themed chicken fast food chain. Firm breasts sat up high on her chest and appeared to be about a B cup. She was as close to physical perfection as I had ever seen.

Ruth supplied, "Hugo, this is Tori, one of my two best friends."

Surely I didn't gulp before I said, "Another piece of heaven before my eyes."

She blushed hard and for a half second I wondered if anyone had ever flirted with her before. I decided it was probably in my best interest not to dwell on that. The jealous bone I thought I didn't have reared is head at that very moment.

Looking at Ruth a little more closely, I had to guess by the time she got to Rhonda's age her tits would be just as big. That thought made me salivate. Then I wondered just how much milk she would make for a baby. That thought not only increased my salivation, but made me rock hard.

The image that came to mind, which got me close to cumming in my slacks, was of the pale Ruth and the golden Tori in bed with me.

Fuck, get ahold of yourself Hugo. You already have two pussies available to you. Their fucking mothers no less. What a cad I had become.

My mental chiding was brought to a pause when I caught "...go to?"

I shook my head and replied, "Sorry?"

She smiled at me and repeated, "Mom said you used to go to college during the day. Which one did you go to?"

"Oh, I went to the state university here in town."

Tori half turned so she could join in and asked, "You look to be old enough that you should have graduated by now." I looked at her and almost died.

She was that beautiful.

Both of them had such innocent faces I wondered if they had ever kissed a man before.

I was not sure which set of information she was digging for most, so I settled for the stated. "No, as a matter of fact, assuming I go back someday I will be in my freshman year."

Ruth squealed, "Us too, but we are at Faith University."

I had no idea what Faith University was and asked, "What are you majoring in?" Mentally I thought baby making sciences with a minor in household management.

My shock was nearly complete when Ruth said, "English with a focus on early childhood education," and Tori, "History, focusing on later childhood education."

Tori answered the question before it could come out, "We plan on being teachers and opening a private school here at Holy Spirit. Probably kindergarten through sixth grade or so."

I looked around at the congregation and said, "Hopefully you have a plan to increase the congregation size."

Seeing the older couple at the end of the pew, I added, "And reducing the average age."

The two girls looked at each other and Tori said, "Yes, that is a problem. Hopefully Pastor can fix that."

The organ started up and I sat in shock. What kind of a church just has an organ for the music?

Dying ones apparently.

The two surprisingly beautiful voices that were in front of me gave me a working definition of angelic. Tori and Ruth could make a person convert to whatever religion they sang about. And there was also the beautiful vision that was them.

By the end of the service, I could tell you everything wrong with the services at Eternal Love Church. I may not know how to to fix it, but I knew what was broken.

Tori turned around at the end and asked, "What did you think?"

I smiled at her and Ruth and replied, "The best part was listening to you two sing." And staring at your asses while you did, I added mentally.

Tori elbowed Ruth and said, "Told you he wouldn't like it."

I was fortunately saved as the older woman came over and gave me a hug, "Thank you for coming young man, it is so nice to see fresh faces."

I hugged her back and replied, "Thank you, ma'am, it was my pleasure."

She glanced at Tori and Ruth before saying, "Young man, I am too old for you to lie to me. Frank lost it, and Tori's father, Chet, never had it."

I laughed as her husband came up and shook my hand. He looked up at me and said, "Young man, your nights will get better eventually. Not tonight, maybe not soon, but eventually."

I am sure my face revealed every ounce of shock I felt as I replied, "Excuse me?"

He smiled knowingly, "I was at Iwo Jima, I know. I can see it in your eyes. Well Mary Beth saw it and told me."

I looked down at his wife and asked, "What do you see, ma'am?"

"When my Joey came back from the war, he had this look in his eyes, like he had changed and the devil had a hold of his soul."

She patted my forearm and left her hand there as she continued, "Young man, that same devil has a stranglehold on you, I see it as clearly as I saw it in Joseph, here."

I noted the difference in her tone between Joey and Joseph. She had a dreamy, loving tone when saying Joey. She was no less loving with Joseph, but the dreamy part was dropped for the reality that was the then new him.

I batted my eyes, clearing away the unaccustomed moisture I felt there and discovered a frog in my throat. I cleared it and said to him while looking at her, "He was a lucky man to have his own hero help put him together again."

He shook my hand and she pulled me down for a peck on my cheek before they waddled off arm in arm. I watched them until they cleared the pew.

I felt a light touch on my elbow. I looked at the two young women and gave a half hearted smile. "Sorry," I said.

Tori looked at me, then at Joseph and Mary Beth. She turned to Ruth, "Let's give him a minute."

Ruth nodded, "We will be outside when you are ready, and take your time."

My eyes followed them down the pew and into the aisle, I couldn't help it. Somehow Tori became the most beautiful woman in the world. Fuck who was I kidding objectively, she was close anyway.

I took a deep shuddering breath and followed after them a moment or two later.

There was no saving grace here and now. At least not for me.

I stepped into the hallway and meandered toward the door. I felt yet another touch on my arm. This touching shit was going to drive me crazy. I turned to see Mary Beth smiling up at me. "Young man, I wonder if you would have a late lunch or early dinner with us today."

I smiled and replied, "Ma'am I would be honored."

She nodded and replied, "If you bring a date, I would be welcome for the company while you boys talk."

I don't know why, but I snatched Mary Beth up and gave her a hug as she squeaked like a teenager and admonished. "Put me down young man!" She also playfully swatted at me.

I smiled at her as I did and she said, "Next time you do that, do it to those young women over there."

I winked at her and asked, "Why settle for second best?"

She smiled at me and rejoined her husband. She looked at me and said, "Why not bring two thirds of the Tremendous Trio?"

I glanced over to where Ruth and Tori were walking out of the door, "Looks like I might be too late for that."

Joseph replied, "I don't think that they went too far afield."

Stepping outside I saw Ruth and Tori standing by my car. As I approached, I said, "It is almost scary how you knew which car was mine."

Ruth gave me a conspiratorial smile, "Well, it was difficult narrowing the field of one car we hadn't seen before into being your car."

"And just why are you standing by my car?"

Tori looked at me and said, "Mary Beth probably invited you to lunch and suggested that you ask one of us to accompany you."

Ruth then supplied, "I didn't want to break Tori's heart when you asked me, so we both are here."

"I assume number three will want to be part of the package deal as well?"

The two women looked at each other and giggled, "Can we pick her up on the way?"

I shrugged, "Sure why not? Where is she and why is she not here?"

Tori replied, "She is at work and gets off at three."

I replied, "I think Mary Beth is expecting us far sooner than that."

Tori said, "I will go talk to her."

She took off at a jog, her body moving with the easy fluidity of someone who ran a lot of miles each week. I turned to watch her and felt Ruth's hand lace her fingers with mine. She whispered lovingly, "She is beautiful, isn't she?"

I glanced down at her and said, "You don't hold second candle to anyone, not even her."

Ruth squeezed my hand and smiled up at me. "Handsome and kind, my kind of man."

Tori came up, "Mary Beth said that won't work and that we are to go get her now."

Ruth asked, "Why?"

Tori shrugged, "You go ask her."

"We have a plan?"

They nodded and I unlocked the passenger door and looked away as Ruth climbed into the back seat and Tori into the front.

As I started the Civic, Ruth said, "Hugo? You know it is no fun flashing a guy if he isn't looking."

Tori sighed heavily and muttered, "Hussy."

I burst out laughing, "Hussy? Did you really use THAT word?"

Both were blushing for different reasons I suspected. I continued, "There is a more modern word for that."

Tori grinned and said, "Slut implies multiple partners, which she hasn't had."

Ruth for her part not knowing to leave well enough alone, "How do you know I haven't?"

Tori laughed, "Please, the three of us tell each other everything. You have kissed two boys and haven't been naked with either."

Fuck. They're virgins.

Ruth's voice carried all manner of indignation as she replied, "Well that's one more than you or Paula."

Tori looked at me and asked playfully, "Would you mind terribly if I crawled back there and scratched her eyes out?"

I glanced and shrugged. "Her eyes, like your eyes, are very pretty. I would hate for either of you to lose one."

Ruth literally raspberried Tori, "See, he likes me more!"

I shook my head, "I didn't say that."

Tori promptly returned the raspberry and said, "Maybe he likes blondes better."

I laughed at the two of them, and they both turned on me, "What," in stereo.

I turned onto a major street, somehow her directions on point throughout the drive. "Maybe I like redheads. Or men? Or..."

Both of them screeched, "Please not men!"

I looked each of them in the eye and said, "Whatever my preference is, it is mine and not yours. There is nothing wrong with men who like only men, or women who like only women."

Ruth whispered, "Fine, just not men."

I replied, "Who are you to judge? That is between them and God, or their god. Not between you and them."

As I pulled up into the parking lot indicated and teased, "Unless of course Tori here is your chosen mate, then it is between you, her, and God. I won't judge."

Tori smiled and said, "She wishes she could handle this," then got out of the car.

I started laughing which choked off as Ruth started to get out of the car, but not before she showed me her white panties again.

With a little dark spot in the middle.

Fuck, I am doomed.

My cock was instantly hard. Both of them noticed. Ruth gulped while staring at it and Tori looked at it contemplatively. I grinned and explained, "Ruth puts on a helluva show."

Tori placed a hand on my stomach and said, "We would worry if we couldn't get a reaction out of you. I for one am pleased with the result."

I groaned at her soft touch, the warmth of her hand soaked into my skin. The feeling seeped across me and I realized I wanted nothing more than to wrap myself up in her. "That isn't helping me control myself at all."

She gave me a lascivious smile while Ruth replied, "Good."

I looked at the building and assumed it was a call center based on the name of "Contacts."

Coming out of said building was a very pretty redhead who appeared to split the difference between Ruth and Tori. She wasn't as soft as Ruth, nor as hard as Tori. Even her tits were about halfway between the blonde and brunette, a good C cup from a guess. I had an image of the redhead on her knees sucking my cock.

She walked up and gave Ruth and Tori a hug and kiss before turning to me. "You are Hugo."

Her face had a similar structure to Sarah's and I replied, "Let me guess Sarah told you everything."

She nodded, "Yes, and I want to someday try what you did to her. I am Paula by the way."

"Pleasure to meet you."

She replied, "Not yet but soon."

I opened the car door, Paula and Tori climbed into the back seat and Ruth up front with me.

The three of them chatted almost nonstop while I drove and at what turned out to be the halfway point they all were touching me. Ruth had my hand in hers again, Tori had her hand on my left shoulder, and Paula, who sat behind Ruth, had her hand on my other shoulder. A mental image of the four of us in a bed naked together coalesced in my mind and I was quite predictably hard the rest of the drive. Ruth noticed my state of being first and gasped, "Oh, my!"