Concilium Ch. 10

Story Info
Hugo and the Trio fool around a little.
4.7k words
4.67
2.3k
3
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was edited by my Redheaded_RockyMtn_cumslut. All errors are mine and not hers.

All the people are over the age of 18.

Life has caught up with our writing schedule and has imposed itself unfavorably on my time to write. For the next few chapters I will be submitting on the first Monday of each month. This will count as June's submission. The next chapter will be July 5th, 2021.

The tags for this story are mind control, married woman, blow job, non-consent, group

Please vote in the end, using the stars. Any comments are most welcome. Thanks, and enjoy this chapter.

**********

From Chapter 9

Courtney giggled, "Like that idea?"

All I could do grunt as Paula kissed Courtney. It was a slow sensual kiss that forced Courtney to grind down on me harder. After the kiss stopped, Paula whispered, "I hope he cums deep inside you and allows me to clean you out afterwards."

**********

I was staring into Paula's eyes over Courtney's shoulder. The lovely blonde was grinding her hips down in a pattern that moved my dick inside her. The micro-movements had been just enough to keep both of us highly aroused but not sending either one of us toward an orgasm any time soon.

Paula's smile widened as she sank down to her knees between our legs. I could see her hands on top of Courtney's thighs, her knuckles tensing as Paula dug her fingernails into Courtney's flesh.

For her part, Courtney started flipping her hips back and forth with more urgency as she watched Paula finally settle into place. I couldn't see Paula but I felt the reactions of Courtney as a result of Paula's actions.

Courtney leaned her head back and screamed, "Her TONGUE," as her body shook violently and her pussy flooded with a hot wetness.

I felt Ruth settle to my right and Tori sat to my left. I started kissing Ruth as her mouth came into view.

Everything became a blur of flesh as I alternated kissing Tori and Ruth. Their hands ran over my chest, Courtney's back, arms, hips, stomach, and chest. I occasionally felt Paula's tongue as she lapped at Courtney's clit. Each time I felt it, I thought I was going to blow.

Somehow I didn't.

I flipped Courtney across Ruth's lap and moved myself behind her so I could fuck her instead of being a passive participant. I grabbed Courtney's hips and began slamming into her. My hips pounded against her ass cheeks forcing them to jiggle like a bowl of really firm gelatin.

The force of the impacts was enough to make Ruth's double D's bounce around, giving me a preview of what they would look like when I fuck her. Pardon the pun, but it was an extremely titillating sight.

Tori pressed her perfection against my back, her arms wrapped around my body. Her left hand traced meandering patterns across my chest, while her right hand dipped down until the tip of her middle finger touched the top of my cock as I hammered in and out of Courtney's hot wet cunt.

Paula stood by my side and kissed me hotly, her mouth tasted of Courtney as our tongues danced. She broke the kiss and whispered, "Please Hugo, fill her. Please pump your life seed deep inside her womb. Please let me suck and lick it out to share with my sisters fiancee."

The thought of Paula taking my cum out of Courtney's cunt and sharing it with Ruth and Tori was too much. I could feel my balls begin to fire my seed into Courtney and with one final pistoning of my hips I roared with pleasure as my seed coated Courtney's womb.

What followed was the most erotic time of my life to that point. I watched as Paula flipped Courtney onto her back, then spread her legs wide. Paula's tongue softly slipped into Courtney as she delved for my cum. As she slurped some out she shared with Ruth, then Tori. All four women were breathing heavily, with flushed faces, within a minute.

I sat on the floor watching the sapphic display on the couch, and it wasn't very long before I was as worked up as they.

I moved behind Tori and stuck my hard cock between her equally hard ass cheeks. Tori gasped then moaned as she realized what was stuck between her cheeks.

Tori began to undulate against me, her movements slid my cock up and down between her firm cheeks. For the first minute or so, the lubrication from the commingled juices of Courtney and I proved to be slick enough.

At the first sign of friction I stood up, and whispered, "I will be right back baby doll." Then headed downstairs where I had some lubricant.

I hadn't been gone for much more than a minute and when I came back everyone had moved.

Courtney laid on her back, legs splayed open. Between her legs was Tori who for all appearances was sucking on Courtney's dick like clit. Tori had her ass in the air legs spread and Paula was now devouring her cunt from below while laying on her back. Ruth was laying on top of Paula and appeared to be helping Paula on Tori's pussy.

I squirted some lube onto my turgid cock and slowly masturbated. It wasn't long before Ruth started kissing her way down Paula's neck. Once her hips rested on the floor while Ruth suckled Paula's nipple, I straddled Ruth's thighs and slapped my cock against her ass.

Ruth gasped, turned to face me, then asked, "What are you going to do back there?"

She squealed when I slapped her ass, "Whatever I want."

Ruth giggled nervously, "As you wish, sir, just remember I have to stay a virgin."

I squirted a line of lube right across her starry opening and replied, "I will remember even when you beg me to claim you."

I placed the thick bulbous head of my baby maker right against her back door, then slid the head up the crack of her ass. I lowered myself down, pinning her to the floor. Slowly I sawed my cock up and down her ass. Ruth gasped, "Oh God above."

Tori and Paula both looked down at us to see what was going on and they both scrambled into a position on either side of us. Paula asked, "Is he...?"

Ruth shook her head, "God, I wish. He is teasing me!"

Courtney watched, her eyes glazed over with lust, "Damn, Hugo, I think you need to fuck my ass."

I nodded at her and said, "Lay face down with your ass just below Ruth's face."

I continued to slowly pump Ruth's ass crevasse as Courtney got into position. I moved Ruth's head to the side and dropped my face between Courtney's ass cheeks. My tongue flicked around her puckered opening as I maintained the slow stroke through Ruth's cheeks.

I could feel Ruth start to flood her pussy. Each time my balls bumped against her I picked up a little more fluid than the last time. She was squirming more and more. Part of me was concerned that I might slip and plow into her.

I decided I would make Courtney stew until after church and the girls went home.

I lifted my head, "Like this Ruth? Do you like having me on top of you?"

She moaned out, "God, yes. Hugo, I love it!"

I pressed my hips down harder as I slid my cock further up the crack of her ass. I kissed her neck, leaving a spot of saliva before moving to her earlobe. "Can you imagine me buried this deep in you?"

Ruth violently quaked below me as she cried, "God help me! Please sir!"

I bit into her neck after asking, "Please what?"

She cried out, "Please defile me! Please claim me as yours forever!"

I said nothing, but I started sucking on the back of her neck, I was going to leave a monster hickey there.

Ruth thrust her ass back at me just as the head of my cock crossed her asshole. I raised my ass up, lifting my cock as well. I slapped her ass, leaving a red angry hand print. "Bitch," I growled, "I will fuck you when I am goddamn good and ready, not a moment before."

She wailed, "I'm sorry, Hugo!"

That got her a swat on the other cheek just as hard. I pitched my voice low and menacing, "What the fuck did you call me?"

Tears were streaming down her face even as Ruth was humping up against me, "I'm so sorry, sir!"

Ruth's cunt sprayed my balls and thighs as I yanked her head and growled into her ear, "I am your mother fucking Lord and Master you fucking slut."

Despite the fact I was holding her head up by her dark hair, Ruth slumped and her body convulsed as her cunt soaked my balls, thighs and carpet. She was spent, passively allowing me to plow between her ass cheeks. When she sighed and turned into gelatin beneath me, I raised up off her. It was an interesting way to bring someone to an orgasm and I was pretty proud of her.

I looked at Tori and Paula, growling, "And what is next for you two sluts?"

Paula looked confused as Tori answered, "We get spanked."

I helped Ruth onto the couch giving her a deep kiss as I slipped a finger along her soaking wet cunt. She shivered as she kissed me back.

Breaking the kiss I turned to see Tori, Paula, and Courtney all kneeling on the floor. Their thighs were perpendicular to the floor, their faces on the carpet. Three beautiful pussies, three beautiful assholes.

I pulled Courtney up by the hair, "Why are you like this? Waiting for a punishment?"

She raised her eyes for a moment before lowering them again. "I wish to belong, Master. I wish to give every part of me to you as they are. I hope that you and they will accept me as another permanent lover, more or less."

I looked at Ruth, who was staring at Courtney, eyes full of tears. She shrugged and nodded.

Fucking mixed messages.

I pressed Courtney's face back into the carpet. I swung at her right ass cheek and she cried out in pain. I swatted Tori's muscular ass with the same result. I was astonished when I swatted Paula's ass, she moaned and wiggled her ass at me.

I repeated the process of spanking Tori and Courtney. Paula, I pinched as sharply as I could on her inner thigh, which rewarded me by her crying out in pain.

I sat next to Ruth and checked the time. We were running out of time before church, and I really needed to cum. I looked at Courtney, "If you want to come back after church, I will fuck you up the ass and the Trio can watch."

Her head was still down as she asked, "May I stay here and cook dinner for everyone?"

Ruth touched my arm as she said, "Of course, honey. You may cook for our Master whenever you want to."

Courtney whispered, "Thank you."

I turned to Paula, "Because you have already licked my cock and balls, I want you to give me a blow job. But when I cum, you are to spray it all over Ruth, because I gave her an orgasm today, she needs to be marked in her own right."

Paula nodded, "As you wish, Master."

What followed was a mind numbing blow job. Paula was excellent. It dawned on me that she may not be a virgin, but the time to ask about that wasn't when she was swallowing my cock.

Tori stood and started kissing me. Her lips were soft and compliant. Courtney started sucking on my toes and Ruth exclaimed happily as she moved to my other foot and mimicked what she could see of Courtney's actions.

It wasn't long before my vision blurred into a kaleidoscope of color I couldn't see past. As my hips started firing involuntarily up and down I heard Paula say, "Come here Ruth."

A few seconds later I heard, "Now, mark her now."

I came and came. My body quivered and shook for God only knows how long. When I could see again, Ruth was covered in cum. Way more than I thought possible before that moment. It was fucking beautiful.

Her eyes were soft and loving as she whispered, "Thank you. I love you. I love them. I love us."

I glanced around the room then said, "Tori and Paula, get dressed for church. Ruth, rub my cum into your skin, then dress for church."

As I stood I looked at Courtney. I caressed her face, "You will always be a part of me. A part of us. But the Trio and I need to figure out the four of us completely before we add you. Just give me, us, some time to get there. Then you will be among the first we add."

She looked up at me, "So, for now, we stay with we hook up when we can?"

I squatted down in front of her, "I know that may not be as satisfying or even fair to you, but it is what I have for now."

Courtney kissed my palm, "Can you promise that if you are bored and have free time to call me and see if I can come over?"

My voice was soft with affection as I replied, "Yes, you greedy slut, I can promise you that."

Her eyes welled up, "Thank you, thank you."

I put my clothes on then met the Trio at the door. As we walked to Ruth's car, Ruth said, "When we get home, you need to fuck that beautiful woman to heaven and back."

Not that I disagreed, but I wanted to know what she was thinking, "Why is that?"

Ruth glanced back at the house, "Because she loves you so and I think she will submit to you."

I nodded, "I think she is the ninth."

Tori nodded as Ruth asked, "Ninth?"

I clambered into the back seat of Ruth's car, "Yes. Ninth."

Paula settled in next to me, Ruth and Tori up front. I continued, "In order as far as I can remember, your mom, Tori's mom, Paula's sister, Gem, the three of you, and Aly."

Tori asked, "How many do you plan to add to our harem?"

"I am not adding until we settle the four of us."

Ruth asked, "What are you thinking there?"

I yanked Paula's skirt up so I could play with her pussy as Ruth drove us. "Publicly, you will be my wife. Privately? I think the order would be something like Tori, you, Paula, then tier two?"

I shrugged, "I don't know. I do know that I would die without the three of you."

Paula leaned into me, "You won't hurt my feelings, I kind of prefer women to men. I guess men are for fucking and women for relationships."

I slid my middle finger into Paula's steaming cunt and began finger fucking her. I asked, "Ruth, Tori, what do you think?"

Ruth answered, "Not like I am to you, but I have always been Tori's bitch."

With that settled, I asked Paula, "Tell me why you suck such a good dick."

Paula's face became a tortured mask, and before she could answer Tori interceded on her behalf, "That is a conversation for after church, sir."

Fuck, that had to spell trouble.

When we arrived at the church we could see Kimberly standing at the door. She didn't have her son, Benny, with her so I surmised he was in the nursery. I heard Tori murmur, "Must be looking for a second chance."

I said, "Too bad I am close to fucked out already and what I have left is going up Courtney's ass."

Paula chuckled, "So Master, that sounds dreadful. Need something else later or do you want me to chase her off?"

I shook my head as I crawled out of the car after Paula. "Thanks, but no. I got this."

I walked up to Kimberly andbefore I could say anything she grabbed my hands, holding them between her milk laden tits. "I am so sorry, sir. I was suddenly afraid."

I looked at her, "What were you afraid of?"

Her head dropped and she whispered sheepishly, "You, and what I was feeling."

I was truly curious, "What were you feeling?"

She looked up, "That I was losing myself in you and your cock. That if you fucked me that I would never feel the same towards my husband."

I caressed the inside of her udder, "What has changed?"

"When you left the most magical day of my life ended, and all hope of being truly happy left."

I stared at her for a moment, "How do you plan to rectify this?"

She looked at the Trio, which had assembled around me, then at me. "Anything that my King demands of me."

"Who is your King?"

Kimberly almost curtsied as she replied, "You are."

I looked at her and replied, "This is no game, I will demand a lot from you."

Kimberly looked hopeful as she replied, "I meant it, my King, when I said anything."

I nodded, "Take Paula and Ruth to the band room, feed them until they are content."

I grabbed Tori's hand and stepped inside. She whispered, "I don't get any?"

I spun her to face me. "You greedy slut, my cum is all over your torso, is that not enough?"

Tori's eyes filled with tears as she sniffled, "Yes, of course it is, Master. I am sorry."

I pulled her in for a kiss, "There is a reason."

My phone buzzed, taking me by surprise. Damn near everyone who would text me was in the building with me.

C: I am so sorry, I won't be here when you get back, have to go home to watch over my sisters.

Me: Is everything okay?

C: Nothing I haven't handled before. I will make it up to you.

Me: If you need me, let me know I can be there quickly.

C: Thanks. Miss you, had a great day.

Me: Miss you too.

Tori asked, "Is something wrong?"

I nodded, "Yes, but she won't say what."

There was a lot of murmuring as Tori and I walked around and greeted everyone. It seemed the congregation decided for the four of us that Tori and I were the power couple to be. They were only one third correct. All three girls were going to have a pivotal role in the future and it had coalesced today.

I had already known that Ruth would handle the congregation and Tori the businesses. Now I knew Paula's role. The fisher of women and my pimp as it were. She would handle the social calendar in addition to the tax and legal stuff.

Joseph came up and shook my hand. "Hello, son. Mary Beth received a call from a despondent Kimberly this afternoon."

I nodded, "She needed a little correction and I think she will be fine by the end of the night."

He patted my arm, "Good. I told Mary Beth that you would handle it, and I suspected that she would call crying a couple more times before things settled in place."

I thought about it and replied, "How did you do it back in your day? Keep the husbands neutralized enough to build this?"

His face took a downcast aspect, "My way was paved a little easier than yours, a lot of guys didn't come back from the war."

I nodded, recognizing the truth that must have been. "Do you have any suggestions?"

He laughed, "On how to cuckold a bunch of religious conservatives? Nope, outside of make them beholden to you."

I mused, "So hold the power of the purse, figuratively and literally."

Joseph nodded, "That's one way. The other is to do that thing you do on them. Make it permanent if you can."

I looked at him, "Is that possible?"

He shrugged, "Why not?"

I looked around a moment as Tori said, "If you can affect men like women, that changes my plans for you."

I looked at her, "How so?"

She smiled sweetly, "We will build a monetary empire to go with the spiritual one."

"Okay, we need to run an experiment. I have just the subject."

Joseph smiled, "That's my boy."

Frank came around the corner chatting with Chet. "Hi, Frank," I said.

"Hi, Hugo, how are things going with the Trio?"

I sat and said, "Great, in fact Ruth and Paula are draining Kimberly's milk from her tits as we speak."

He cleared his throat, "I bet that's a sight to see."

I looked at him and Joseph and wondered if he had a thing for his daughter.

Putting that stray thought aside, I asked, "Is everything good?"

He nodded as they kept going and the whole exchange felt strange. I looked at Joseph, "Is he okay?"

Joseph nodded, "It isn't anything he won't adjust to someday."

Tori and I headed to the band room. Once there, I saw Ruth on Kimberly's left tit and Paula on the right. Kimberly's head was thrown back, her mouth a silent O as the girls apparently pleasured her exceedingly well. The room smelled of all three of them.

"Dinner plans have changed, bring Kimberly over to the house after the service, let's see if she is repentant."

Ruth and Paula both nodded as Tori and I turned to leave. I cupped Tori's rock hard ass and complained, "It is a damn shame I can't fuck you while we watch them."

Tori turned me toward her and she gave me a soulful kiss as she pressed her clit against my dick. When she broke the kiss, she replied, "As true as that is, we would miss the service."

I squeezed her ass, "It would just be a different service."

She kissed my cheek, "I can't wait for those worship services to start."

12