Conditional Admission

Story Info
His roommates' girlfriend wants to see...
3.9k words
4.28
9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My roommate freshman year was crazy.

Certifiable.

Cray-cray.

To be fair, we were all a bit troubled - we were the "conditional admission" gang.

Each year the college would fill a couple of admission slots with applicants who didn't "fit the mold." These students were allowed to start college a "conditional" basis - the condition being that they had to earn a "B" average at the end of the first semester to earn "permanent" admission.

I was one of those kids.

My grades in high school were lousy, but my SAT scores were great, so I didn't fit the mold

To say that my freshman year roommate Danny didn't "fit the mold" was an understatement. It was more like he had taken the mold, broken it into bits, and then eaten the pieces. His parents had buckets of money, though, and that might have been a deciding factor.

Danny might not have been a dedicated student, but was definitely entrepreneurial and entertaining.

The first week on campus he made some connections in town, and before orientation was over he was dealing weed out of our room and throwing parties with the profits.

At his first keg party he got totally smashed, put on his expensive ski gear, and tried to ski down the dorm stairs. The first six feet went well as we all drunkenly cheered him on - "Dan-ee, Dan-ee, Dan-ee!"

Then he hit the bottom landing and collapsed in a tangled pile. We all grimaced in sympathy, let out a collective "Ooooooooo" and went back to drinking. His skis were ruined, so he told his parents they had been stolen. They bought him new ones and filed a complaint with the school about poor security in their son's dorm.

Yet despite his craziness - or maybe because of it - women on campus flocked to him. He quickly attached himself to a cute blonde from West Virginia, Shelby, and before the end of the first month I was being regularly kicked out of "our" dorm room so the two of them could go at it.

I'd come back to the dorm after putting in a late shift at my off-campus job and find a sock on the locked door handle, and a pillow and blanket on the hall floor. This, of course, was the universal sign that said "Your roommate is getting laid tonight and you are sleeping elsewhere."

At first this an inconvenience. I'd wander the dorm knocking on doors carrying my blanket, like a homeless guy - err, sorry, unhoused person - and beg for a spare bed or few feet of floor space. One night I slept in the tub in the bathroom down the hall, which was uncomfortable.

By mid-terms in November, though, this was more than annoying - my grades were sliding. I had been admitted to school by the skin of my teeth, and knew if I didn't pull my weight grade-wise I'd have to come up with other options quick. Flipping burgers or something. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but that year minimum wage was $3.35 an hour.

I decided I would fight back. It was my room too, I told myself - the better to prepare for the fight.

I had a big test that week, which seemed like the perfect time to take a stand, so I planned carefully. I got the night off from my job, and made sure I was back in the room in the early afternoon to stake out my rightful place.

Danny and Shelby showed up around 7. He seemed startled to see me at my small desk, hunkered over my books and notes, next to the cheap desk lamp.

"Hey, uhh, so you aren't working tonight?" he asked - a slight bit of annoyance in his voice.

"No, I really need to cram for this Econ mid-term, and have hours of stuff to read" I replied.

"Yeah, I hear ya'. Wouldn't the library be better, though? I mean, that way we wouldn't both you?"

"No bother - this is much better, all my notes and papers are here."

"Yeah, OK" was all he said.

The two of them settled into his bed, the lower of the double-bunk bed that we shared.

I had never seen him crack a book, and tonight was no different. They made a little nest with the pillows and blankets and began to whisper, giggle, and make out. As distracting as it was, I was determined to stand pat.

After about an hour Shelby said something I couldn't hear, and then got up to go to the bathroom down the hall.

Before the door was even closed Danny pressed his case. "Listen" he said, "I was going to have Shelby over tonight. Can you find someplace else to sleep tonight?"

"Sorry Danny, no can do. I need a good grade in Econ - all those nights sleeping on the floor, wherever I can find space - it's hurt my grades. Not tonight."

Our relationship had been declining over the previous weeks - he continued to party and deal, and I was trying to be a serious student. We got along like oil and vinegar, and now the gloves were coming off.

"Yeah, well fuck you" he said. "Shelby is staying over, you freak, and I don't care if you are here or not."

"Do what you want" I said, "but I'm not leaving."

Shelby returned, crawled back into their nest, and we all stayed like that, stalemated, for another couple of hours. They were giggling, necking, whispering - the truth was, it was pretty impossible for me to study, but I wasn't going to give in.

Around ten I finally gave up trying to study. "I'm turning in guys, goodnight." I switched off the desk lamp, peeled off my shirt, took off my sweats, leaving on my boxers, and hoisted myself up onto the top bunk, the cheap, industrial bed frame protesting and squeaking as I settled in.

The room was quiet.

Streetlight filtered into the room between the slats of the bent and twisted venetian blinds. I was almost holding my breath, wondering if I'd sleep, and then I heard Danny whisper to Shelby. "He's in bed now, take your shirt off, c'mon."

I heard the bed covers rustling, and then she tossed her shirt out onto the floor by the bed, which I could plainly see from my perch on top.

"Get this thing off, too." More rustling, and then her bra joined her shirt. Then I heard a snap, then another one, and a zipper, and another, and it was clear they were undressing almost as fast as they could, their clothes being tossed randomly overboard.

And then I heard them making out - the sounds of their lips together, their soft sighs. I heard him groan softly, and say to her "yeah, that's it, right there."

"Shhhhh" she whispered, "he'll hear us."

"Who gives a fuck" he whispered back - a little louder, probably so I could hear.

It then sounded like he was sucking on her nipple, a slight slurping, a wet kiss, and when she said "now do the other one" I was sure.

I wasn't only sure, I was hard as a rock, and reached down into my boxers to quietly stroke.

"Oh yes, that one is always more sensitive" she whispered to him, and he just said "Mmmm-hmmm" with his mouth full of her breast and nipple.

As I listened I thought about her breasts, how many times I had seen them jiggle under the thin t-shirts she wore, and I could imagine that her nipples were as hard a pebbles as he sucked them, and I wondered what they would have felt like in my mouth.

After hours of teasing each other while I had been studying they were long past ready. "Get on top" he told her, and so she did. Their blankets fell on the floor, and there was no longer any pretense of trying to be quiet.

I heard them moving around, the bed springs squeaking, and my top bunk was shaking as they moved. I imagined her straddling him, and then I heard a squish and her gasp, as if she had just sat on his cock with a dripping, hungry pussy, swollen, shiny and gaping after hours of foreplay.

My hand was wrapped around my cock - but I was afraid if I stroked they would hear me, and that I'd cum with a grunt and groan, so I just held it, squeezed it as I heard her start to rise and fall, my upper bunk swaying in time to the rhythm of their fucking.

"That's it" Danny said, through what sounded like clenched teeth, "do it" - the permission she seemed to need.

There was no pretending now, no holding back, no effort to fuck quietly. She reached up to the edge of the top bunk - I saw her hand grab the railing right next to me - and she started to truly ride him, the bed now rocking and squeaking. Her moans picked up, and then I heard him slap her, the "crack" and her moan filling the room.

"Again" she hissed, and he slapped her once more - her moan louder this time. She was now bouncing up and down and making the whole bunk shake. "Again!" - and the next slap pushed her over the edge. She came in a long moan, calling out "Oh god!" in a strangled voice, and it sounded like he came too, a series of low guttural grunts rising up from under me.

It then sounded like Shelby fell on top of him, and the rocking and moaning stopped - I could hear their heavy breathing. My cock was throbbing, so hard it ached, and I was afraid I might cum right then, even without stroking - and I had to take a leak, too, after hanging out in the room for hours.

I wasn't sure what my next move was. I wasn't going to jerk off without them hearing me, and I wasn't going to be able to sleep until I hit the bathroom.

As I laid there, my cock aching, I figured they were in a post-fuck stupor, and now would be my best chance to make a dash for the bathroom. I swung my legs over the bed, jumped down, mumbled "going to the bathroom" and walked towards the door. I heard Danny mumble a dreamy, lazy "Whatever, dude" as I walked out of the room.

It took me a while - trying to pee with an erection is impossible - but I eventually took care of business, washed up, and headed back to the room, the image of the two of them fucking right underneath me making me hard all over again.

I walked back to my room with my cock poking up in my boxers, bobbing as I walked down the dorm hall, and I was glad it was late and dark so nobody would see me like that.

By the time I got back to the room the lovers had recovered.

Danny was leaning up against the pillows and she was against the wall, both of them sharing a bottle of water. From what I could see in the dim light they were both naked with the sheet wrapped around them like a big poncho.

As I walked into the room Danny had to take a crack at me. "Did you enjoy the show, you creep?"

It was my turn. "Yeah, whatever, as long as you two had fun."

And then Shelby came to life. "Danny, I think he really liked our show - look at his shorts..."

She was right.

I still had that raging erection, and my cock was trying to poke through the front of my boxers. There was no hiding it. I had to get closer to the bunk beds to hop up on my top bunk, and it was going to be even more obvious as I drew closer, if that was even possible. Shelby giggled - "that's looks pretty big."

"Well, listening to the two of you was like a porno soundtrack" I said in my own defense. "Maybe we can all get some sleep now." I walked over to the side of the bunks, put my hands on my mattress to hop up, and then I felt Shelby's hand on my leg.

"Wait - your thing looks a lot bigger than Danny's - let me see" she said.

I stopped, frozen in place while feeling the warmth of her hand on my thigh. "He is not!" Danny blurted out.

"I think he is Danny" she said. She put her hand behind my thigh and urged me closer. "I'm pretty sure he is - look at his thing." And then, to my complete surprise, she traced the outline of my cock under my boxers with her index finger...and then she looked up at me and did it again.

"Bullshit" he blurted out. "Shelby, that's not right."

I wasn't sure what he meant - did he mean that her hand on my shorts wasn't right, or was he protesting her comparison of our sizes?

"Stand up Danny, let's see."

"Shelby!" He was almost whining like a small kid.

"Danny, pulease, do it for me. I want to see."

"For God's sake" he muttered, "OK." He squirmed around in bed to climb out, and as he did the sheet slipped off her shoulders and I could see her breasts. She looked up at that moment and saw me looking, but rather than pull up the sheet she left it where it had fallen, half off her back.

Danny climbed out of the tangle of sheets and stood next to the bed, naked and limp.

"Here, stand next to him Danny, so I can see." Shelby pushed him gently as she arranged us, until our thighs were touching.

"This is so fucking gay" Danny muttered, and then she slapped him on the leg, sharply.

"Stop it, just stop it. I want to see this!" she said, her tone sharp and direct. She looked up at me. "I can't see your thing if you don't take off your shorts. I'll help." She reached up, hooked her thumbs in my waistband, and as she and I pushed down my boxers my cock sprang out, finally freed from its confines. She smiled, and just said "nice."

It was like we had become her toys - "Here, turn this way so I can see better" she said. She put a hand on each of us, and turned us until we were almost facing each other. "See Danny, his is bigger."

"Well of course it is - we just had sex and I just came and he's got a raging boner from listening to us! That's not a fair comparison! You can't judge it that way."

"I guess so. Then let's get you hard again" she said as reached out to wrap her hand around his still damp cock and started tugging at him. "And fair is fair" - she reached up to wrap her other hand around my aching erection.

For a minute the only sound in the room was our breathing...I was looking down at her breasts, watching them jiggle as she stroked us. She seemed completely mesmerized by what she was doing, as she looked from my cock to Danny's, which hadn't grown at all despite her efforts.

"Danny, why isn't this working...are you tired?" she asked with a bit of a smile.

"No, dammit, I'm still sticky and this doesn't feel as good as it should. It needs to be wetter!"

"I'll fix that" she said, and she leaned forward towards him and took his cock in her mouth as she held it. Her breasts fell forward, her pointy nipples jutting out, one of them brushing against my leg, and her head bobbed up and down a few times. She released him with a pop! and looked up at him. "You taste like my pussy, Danny. Is this helping?"

"Uh huh." She was still stroking me, and I wasn't sure how much longer I would last. I couldn't help myself and whimpered.

"Do you want some too?" she asked, and before I could say a word her mouth was on my cock.

Danny started to protest - "hey..." and she cut him off.

"Danny, it's nice to share, right? If you want more you should just be quiet and enjoy this."

He didn't say another word as she went back and forth, from my cock to his, and then back to mine, slurping and slobbering, her breasts rippling as she moved, her nipples brushing up against our thighs as she went back and forth - and then she stopped, and leaned back, as if to admire her work.

"See Danny - look, you are both nice and big - and he's got two inches on you. Just look."

She was right.

My roommate definitely was an asshole, a big man on campus, and had a way with women - but he had a pretty small dick, and it was obvious. He didn't say a word - there wasn't anything for him to say.

Shelby looked up at me, with her left hand wrapped around my aching cock, her right around Danny's. "I can't leave you like this...and this is kind of fun." She giggled. And then she tugged on my cock, and Danny's, pulled us even closer together - and then she rubbed our cocks together.

I could feel the warm taught flesh of his penis against mine, the slippery wetness from Shelby's mouth...and I couldn't help but groan. "Oooooh, you like that, don't you" she said.

I was so desperate to cum I would have liked anything...and barely got out a "yes." She rubbed us together faster, harder, and I had to warn her - "You are going to make me cum..."

She looked up and locked eyes with me, and looked down at my cock, and that was all it took. I came in a series of pent-up blasts, spraying a shot across Danny's cock and onto her shoulder, and then another one onto her breasts, and the third one on her face, splashing her chin and cheek, until she was covered in streaks of white jizz. Her eyes grew bigger with each spurt, and even after I finished I could feel my cock twitching.

She turned to Danny - "here, this might help you" and she ran her fingers through my cum that was dripping down her chest and rubbed it up and down his shaft as lube.

That seemed to set him off - he started groaning, and she jerked him faster, and faster, until he came - this time, his second in an hour, was more of a dribble and I saw her smirk as she watched.

It took me a while to fall asleep that night, but when I did, I slept like a rock. Danny and I never talked about that night - but he started to sleep elsewhere with her, like he was afraid she might want to do that again - or even do something more, and I felt like I had made my point, and gotten my dorm room back.

A couple of weeks later I was studying by myself at the campus grill and Shelby stopped by my table. "Hey, how are you doing - haven't seen you in a while" she said.

"I've been busy - my job, and studying, and I guess you guys aren't coming by the room anymore."

"Danny wants to go to my place, or sometimes we get a room at that cheap motel downtown, but it seems kind of gross, you know."

"Actually, I don't know, but sorry about that."

"No, we're the ones that should apologize - I always felt bad about kicking you out of the room."

"Thanks, I appreciate you saying that. Funny though, the other night...well, that was incredible, and I guess made up for it - you were just incredible. Although I sometimes have a hard time falling asleep thinking about it." I didn't tell her that I was jerking off to the thought of her. "Danny's a lucky guy."

She made a little face, wrinking her nose a bit, as if mentioning Danny didn't thrill her. "Tell me more" she said. "So you are having a 'Hard time' falling asleep while you think about me - is that a 'hard time' like the other night when we were all together?"

I felt myself blush.

"Yeah, like that. You were hot, and sexy, and brave, and fun all at the same time, and just incredible. If I keep talking about it I will have to hide behind the table until...well you know, things calm down." She looked down and smiled - even though I was seated behind the table.

"I told my roommate about that night" she said. I was really surprised - my eyebrows probably arched up. "She said I was such a slut...and then she wanted all the details...and asked if I would do it again. I think she was jealous that it wasn't her. She said to me 'Shelby, you literally had two guys in the palm of your hands!' "

We both laughed. "If you ever want to impress your roommate again, and need a volunteer, you know, for the palm of your hand, or whatever, just let me know." I smiled at her.

"I bet." She turned, as if to show me her ass. "I'll keep you in mind..."

I watched her walk away, and when she was halfway across the room she looked back over her shoulder and gave me a smile.

The rest of the semester flew by, and then Christmas break was upon us. When we came back after the break I found a note on the door of my dorm room from the Resident Assistant.

Danny had washed out - his constant partying, coupled with rumors of his drug dealing, had led the school to "recommend" he take time off - a nice way of expelling him.

It was the middle of the school year so they didn't have another student to assign to me as a roommate, leaving me with a coveted "single" dorm room. I enjoyed having the single - I spread out my stuff and moved to the bottom bunk, free to study and jerk off whenever I wanted.

And then late one night there was a knock at the door.

It was Shelby, standing in the dim light of the hall. She was wearing a low cut top, a pair of incredibly tight jeans, and I could smell her perfume across the threshold.

"Oh hi" I said, not even trying to disguise my surprise. "Everything OK?"

12