Conditioned

Story Info
The Battlin Babe is put through an intense workout.
4.7k words
4.35
11.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, readers welcome back. This story came to me the same way all my best ideas do, while I was on the toilet. This story will involve a bit of a silly/improbable setup, muscular women, gangbangs, and such. If none of that turns you on, please feel free to find something that does. For everyone else who is here, please enjoy this story.

------------------------------

Natalya struck the bag with force, envisioning that she was taking down her opponent. Her fists were lethal as any other woman in the fight circuit, maybe even deadlier. Delivering a devastating roundhouse that shook the bag, she smiled imagining her next opponent going down. Continuing on she kept striking, but each one getting a bit slower and weaker. Natalya was a warrior and pushed herself, but eventually, she was running on fumes. Panting she clenched the bag and let a few seconds pass before the timer saved her. Natalya broke the clinch and was going to grab water avoiding the stare of her coach as she went to her water bottle.

Adrianna was off to the corner, she had seen enough of her prizefighter and knew she had to do something. Tapping on her phone she sent a text and pocketed the device back into her shorts. She took the moment just to observe her, thinking about the best way to start her critique.

Natalya was taller than the average at roughly 5'7" a bit shorter than Adrianna's own 5'9" height. Her shoulders were wide and led to strong defined arms, and her chest was developed too with a pair of small yet perky breasts that were hidden behind her yellow sports bra. Adrianna looked and made out the outline of her nipples excited probably from the material rubbing against them for the last couple of minutes. Natalya's stomach while not defined like her opponents had a bit of an outline giving her a look that balanced feminity with strength. Adrianna continued her tour of the woman's body by seeing her wide yet defined legs. Much like her, Natalya had wide hips that gave her nothing but power. She was every bit her nickname "The Battlin Beauty".

Recognizing her coach's look of contemplation, Natalya asked for the harsh truth, "Do I look that bad?"

Smiling at the woman who had a habit of accepting criticism Adrianna spoke, "Dear you look winded. Those punches were devastating, but devastating is no good if you are too tired to throw it. You need to get better conditioning" Natalya nodded recognizing that she did have that problem, swallowing she was a bit thankful that she had a coach like Adrianna to help her get over it.

Sweaty and out of breath, she was ready to face whatever workout her coach had for her. "Okay, how do I get in better shape?" she asked. Adrianna gave her a wicked look that could only hold devilish intentions. Just as Natalya was ready to question her the doors to the gym opened and in walked a few guys. Natalya had her eyebrows raised as each of them looked ready for a workout. The men continued walking and each gave a pleasant greeting to Natalya before settling by her coach. Now she was truly confused.

"Natalya, please meet Jamal, Jerome, Nat, and Kevin," Adrianna said pointing to each of the men in succession. Natalya a bit puzzled gave them a quick hello, she felt a sinking feeling of excitement bubble up in her gut. All her life she had been around men, it was something that any female fighter had to get used to, but the way Adrianna was looking told her there was a more sinister purpose to their presence. Adrianna kept talking, "These lovely gentlemen are going to help you train. I brought them in specially for you."

Natalya let her face drop into shock as she thought about all the ways that the men could help her with her training. A grim thought crossed her mind and she looked at them each was large and obviously a well-conditioned athlete. Swallowing in nervous excitement she asked, "You want me to fight these guys?" Even though it was an earnest question it brought out a laugh from the group.

The man Kevin chuckled and spoke up first, "Sorry sweetheart we're not gonna fight you, but something's gonna get beat up" Natalya was puzzled as she looked at Adrianna to clarify.

"You're so innocent it's adorable," her coach told her, "These men are going to help you with your conditioning in a special way. These guys are going to take you through a circuit of some different positions, you know getting you used to being smothered and having to breathe."

"So bag work?" Natalya asked again trying to figure out what the admittedly attractive men were there for. Her coach was known for her unique training methods, so whatever their purpose it surely would be out of the box.

"I mean I wouldn't mind playing with those fun bags," Nat said earning a laugh from the men. Natalya blushed at the compliment and feeling odd that someone would compliment her when she was such a sweaty disgusting mess. Her training sessions were always intense and caused her to become less than pretty, but according to Nat, he didn't mind. Actually, maybe it wasn't just Nat who thought that because Jamal and Jerome were eyeing her lustfully. Glancing away she looked to the floor and was surprised by what she saw. Each of the men had a rather impressive bulge running along their shorts, one thing that told her they definitely liked her.

"Natalya," she heard Adrianna say. Lifting her head up she looked at her coach and was shocked to find her smiling. "Natalya I think you're gonna love this little training session I put together. These four are going to take you into the ring and put you through some drills and positions just like in a match." Raising an eyebrow the trainee begged her mentor for a bit more information. "Now it's a bit too close to the actual fight for you to do any type of real sparring with these guys, so I'll have them fuck you instead," Adrianna finished.

Not believing the words that came out of her coach's mouth, Natalya dropped her jaw in pure disbelief. "Ma'am what do you mean fuck me?" she asked almost reflexively.

"Have sex," Jerome said.

"Rock your world," Jamal added.

"Knock boots," Kevin chuckled.

"Blow your back out?" Nat ended.

"Yeah, no blowing any backs out, okay boys? She still has a fight in a few weeks," Adrianna warned. Flooded with realization and emotion Natalya started to babble.

"Coach please, I can't do that," she shot out. It wasn't the fact that she didn't want to have sex, no that couldn't be further from the truth. Natalya loved the act, and all that came with it, it was just she felt naked and disgusting. Her nickname of "Battlin Beauty" was more than just clever marketing. Natalya prided herself on a good appearance and is as close to ladylike as one who punched others could be. Right now she was far from that, a sweaty mess who had a bit of dirt on her face and whose pussy was sporting the ungroomed look. Her nails weren't done and she would've felt better with brushed teeth.

Kevin was the first to speak up as he wanted to ease her tensions a bit, "Awe is it because we're ugly?"

Natalya was so lost in her head that she didn't realize he had gotten closer and the question was rhetorical. Doing her best not to offend them she blurted out, "No you guys are well just so sexy. It's just I'm not right now. Plus I rather buy you dinner first."

The men and Adrianna laughed. Kevin who was the closest continued speaking, "Girl you look good. You're the Battlin Beauty, we would be honored to help you out." Not giving her a chance to counter he closed the distance between them with a rough kiss as he held her hips. Natalya felt rather few and weak objections melt away at the moment. Kevin's thick lips were a combination of rough and soft, something that took her breath away. Jamal following his friend's lead snuck around to her back.

"Don't worry bout dinner girl, I see something else I much rather eat," he said while dropping to his knees. Natalya's toned ass was right in his face and he smiled at seeing that. In one swift motion, he pulled the tight training shorts down to her ankles and brushed Kevin's hands away so he could replace them. Keeping a tight grip he pulled her hips towards his face and ran his thick tongue up the crack of her body. The poor girl who was still locked in the kiss with Kevin shuddered at the new sensation. She had been focusing on her training so long that she didn't realize what her body had been craving. Now lost under its own needs, her body moved of its own accord. Rocking her hips she found herself grinding into Jamal's face. The man who was on his knees was ecstatic at this turn of events. With her giving him a bit of access he moved his hands to her taut cheeks and spread them slowly.

The scent of her pussy hit him and he grinned like the Devil. With no warning, he plunged his tongue into the sopping wet mound. Natalya's knees buckled and she moaned in complete and total surprise. Breaking her kiss she panted out, "Fuck."

Kevin let out a deep soulful laugh, and couldn't resist the chance to tease the athlete, "Guess Adrianna was right, you have no conditioning what so ever. A little pussy eatin and you out her gasping for air huh?" Reaching down Kevin pinched her now hardened nipples through the thin material of her bra and laughed. Natalya felt her legs tighten and shake as the feeling of having her tits played with and being tongue fucked washed over her.

Just as she felt her rising orgasm Adrianna's voice cut through, "Guys she's turned on enough. This is still her fight training. Get her in the ring and we'll get to work." Jamal grumbled as he got up off the floor. Natalya who was now sporting a blush yelped when she felt Kevin's strong arms grab her. With ease, the large man picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder before proceeding to walk into the ring. Jamal took the opportunity to be a gentleman and removed her shorts from around her ankles allowing her legs to be free. Now in the ring, Kevin placed her on her feet as Adrianna walked in the ring followed by the men. "Alright, Natalya this isn't going to be all fun and games. I made this training to get you more conditioned but you'll also be dealing with a couple of other situations," Adrianna told her with a stern voice.

Nodding Natalya felt Kev shift behind her as he gently started rubbing her ass. Trying to stifle a moan she stayed focus as Adrianna delivered the rest of the instructions. "We'll split this workout into a few rounds. First things first we will work on your breathing, Jamal here will start you off," she said. Kevin's thick hand went to her shoulder and Natalya knew that was his way of telling her to get on her knees. Doing so she looked up at Adrianna, just as Jamal got in front of her. I'll be moving the guys into different positions. Each time they switch you'll have a small break and I'll explain the benefits. I'll have the round timer on so don't worry about anything else but you and the guys. Do you best okay?" Adrianna said while walking over to the small bell. Clicking it all Natalya heard was that distinct chime.

Jamal was on her in an instant as he gripped her head. "No hands, just open wide," he said as he gripped her. Following orders, Natalya rested her hands at her side as Jamal shoved himself into her mouth. Surprised by the act the poor girl tried pulling back before Jamal kept her in place.

Her heart sank as she heard Adrianna's voice annoyed. "Natalya breathe. Jamal and the rest of you if you find her not breathing, please tap her for me. A fighter needs to breathe," she screamed. Settling in Natalya followed her coach's advice. Jamal was pretty forceful as he pumped in and out of her mouth, his thick black cock spreading her cheeks as she struggled to find a breathing rhythm. In and out through her nose, she did her best to keep it up as the object spread her cheeks. Her eyes bugged out as she realized that Jamal was a lot bigger than expected. Rock hard and long he invaded her mouth, forcing her to adjust on the fly. It took every bit of her not to push back against him, instead, she invited him deep into her throat.

Watching with pride the guys cheered, but for who Natalya didn't know. "Good good, keep it up Nat," Adrianna coached, "Jamal less speed go deeper. This isn't your workout." Jamal followed the orders and slowed his pace while pushing more of his length into her waiting gullet. It was now a different feeling as her tongue found itself pushing against the underside of his cock. A bit of drool escaped her mouth as she struggled, her body tensing as it felt like she was suffocating. "Breath dammit!" Adrian yelled just as the bell went off. Jamal removed himself from her mouth and chuckled.

"Not bad. A word of advice you should've breathed out as I was going in," he said with a small chuckle. Nodding Natalya looked towards her coach waiting for the next drill.

Adrianna nodded to Nat who was already making his way into the ring, replacing Jamal. Natalya who was still on her knees opened wide preparing for another throat fucking, but he shook his head no. "On ya back baby girl," she said while gently pushing her over. Now on her back she instinctively spread her legs, revealing her puffy pussy lips to the group. Nat lined himself and thrust in just as the bell rang for them to start. Nat had a good size cock that just barely pierced her lips. Unlike Jamal he wasn't sinking into her, actually just the opposite. He kept a decent amount of space between them as he let his hand rest on her shoulder. It was strange to her, almost as if he was choosing to keep the space between them.

Adrianna was now in the ring watching and giving her critiques. "Natty breathe and wrap your legs. On the ground, you don't want space from your opponent. Nat's gonna try keeping himself up, you need to get body to body with him," she commanded. Now the goal of Nat's drill was clear, she was going to have to force him to come down to her. Now with a true understanding, Natalya rocked her hips up so she could wrap her legs around Nat's wide lower back. Continuing the moment she brought her hands around his shoulders and pulled down. Maybe it was the design of the drill or Nat chose to give a little, but his dick continued into her. A bit girthier than Jamal he stretched her wide. Moaning out Natalya started to pant as she lost her grip. It had been a while since she had sex, and she never came across someone like Nat. He was thick and long, almost endless as he forced her to open up.

Adrianna was watching intently and yelled out more instructions, "Do not close your eyes. Focus on moving your hips, and keep him close." Natalya followed the instructions rolling her hips as Nat rolled his. As her clit made continuous contact with the thick black pipe she found her lower body trembling.

Deep in her ear, Nat teased, "Awe is the Battlin Babe about to cum?" Ignoring him she continued to keep her legs wrapped forcing him in deep, while her arms clenched onto him with all that she was worth. Panting now she kept rolling her hips, but this time she was doing it to bring about her own orgasm. Rolling with her Nat was now doing his best to roll away, but her grip was solid as he ground his dick into her. Her body while tough from training was still succumbing to the effects, her pussy was clenching onto him, doing it's best not to let the massive log go, just as she wasn't trying to let him go. The bell rang in time to stop the drill, but it was too late to stop the unstoppable. As Nat tried to pull out Natalya's legs quaked and tightened. Her body instinctively locked around him and her hips gyrated up and down. With fury, her body came having been teased and fucked. With the monumental explosion over she released the man and panted, still laying down as her lips quivered.

Jerome laughed as he was next up. He was much bigger than the others, solid but soft. With a delicate grip, he moved her legs up straight in the air. Natalya who was so focused on her recovery allowed it to happen. Jerome allowed her to rest her calves against his shoulder. Rolling his body forward he forced her hips and lower back up, while her legs were now parallel to the floor. Jerome lined himself up and entered her slowly. Natalya's body shuddered as she was still sensitive from her last round. "Don't worry darlin, you get a little break. I'm here to help you stretch out a bit," he whispered as he pushed into her.

"B-big," Natalya screeched. The bell chimed and Jerome was free to start. He went slow as he pushed more and more of his weight onto the woman. He felt massive, way bigger than any woman she was going to face. With an aching body, she accepted the position as Jerome rolled his hips into her. The close contact and feeling of skin on skin heated her up and somehow turned her on. She felt amazing being under him and let out moans. Jerome was doing his part, driving in slowly moving inch after inch into her aching pussy. With her hips being pushed down she felt her entire body stretching. "Ugh, so much," she panted as another inch was resizing her.

"Breathe Natalya. I built in this break so you could breathe. Jerome make her breathe since she has trouble doing it on her own," Adrianna commanded. Jerome nodded his head as he reached under the woman. Bringing his hands to her plump cheeks he viced her against his body. Drawing his hips back he fired all the way into her, piercing her hole and making her shout out.

"Shit, fuck, fuck," she gasped as Jerome started to fire in again. This time when he fired into her she gasped again. Now he was going into a pattern as he kept piledriving into her, each time causing her to gasp and shake. She was still sensitive from the orgasm earlier and that was her undoing. Now that he was balls deep he could feel her pulsing around his cock. Jerome himself moaned out as he kept forcing himself into her. Natalya was no panting as she gripped at his back. She was so close to the edge as she felt her stomach tighten. With one final deep thrust, he pushed her over that very edge and sent her hurtling into the crashing waves of her own orgasm. Shrieking out loud she yelled, "Yessssss! Oh fuck!" drowning out the sound of the bell.

Adrianna clapped and exclaimed, "Finally you started to breathe. Okay, Kevin get in there!" Climbing into the ring Kevin gave his buddy a quick fist pound as he made his way to the girl. Taking her elbow he picked her up and guided her to the cage wall. Scooping her in his arms he picked her up around her waist and split her legs.

Still, in her euphoric bliss, Natalya had questions. "Adrianna," she said hazily as Kevin lined himself up to her sore lips. Adrianna looked up from her conversation with Jerome and quirked her eyebrow. "Not that I'm complaining. Fuck so deep," she said trailing off as Kevin went into her. Fearing a fall she wrapped her legs around him and continued to question her trainer. "How will this help me? Oooh please don't stop" she finally got out. Kevin was chuckling as he started, excited for his turn with the Battlin Beauty.

Even though the round started, Adrianna still coached her. "Natalya there's a chance you could get trapped against the cage. We have to get you used to breathing and taking hits in that position," she advised to no one. Natalya wasn't listening as she dealt with Kevin delivering stroke after stroke to her body. Each thrust of his dark hips to hers had a resounding smack as she struggled. Leaning her head down she let her body go slack as she dealt with what she was feeling. As her body shook and jiggled she was fighting to compose herself, but something in her was content to just sit back and take it. Adrianna seeing her fighter get a little spoiled yelled out, "Hey Natalya this isn't a fucking break, head up and breathe! Hook him in and don't let him build up any power," Responding to her coach's words she lifted up and tightened her body to Kevin's. The man could only smile in return as he simply buried himself. "Remind me to put her on a diet, she's jiggling too much," Adrianna said to the guys.

12